- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dan gets to see firsthand what happends when a goddess enters school.

 * Chapter 3 Social Experiment

            Monday soon rolls around and of course Tori shows off her new assets. In a school full of 3000 students Tori was already considered to be in the top 50 of popular girls. Now with her brand new rack she was going to be put on the top of this list. As she came in first period with Dan everyone especially the boys immediately notice her bigger bust. Even though she didn’t wear clothes that were too revealing, her boobs were still able to show through her long sleeved light blue causal shirt and blue jeans. Dan just sat next to her wearing a black hoodie and black pants. Throughout the rest of day Dan felt that the several classes he had with Tori he felt like he was sitting next to a goddess he was unworthy to sit next to. He couldn’t also help notice the amount of attention Tori was getting around school. At the end of the day as he again sat next to his newborn goddess he hoped that Tori wouldn’t tell anyone how he manipulated her chest. The thoughts about their day began to swirl around in his head as they were coming home from school.

“What a day Dan!” Tori muttered with a grin. “I could have practically made any boy do what I wanted.” She muttered again trying to speak above the talkative bus crowd.

            Dan leaned in to say what was on his mind.

“Please just go easy on yourself Tori.” Dan uttered in her ear with concern. “I still haven’t worked out the bugs yet.” He uttered again.

“What else did you forget to tell me?” Tori said looking directly into his Dan eyes.

“Well… I don’t know all the side effects yet…” Dan replied sheepishly. “Which would explain not only why you got bigger boobs but it looks like your hips got wider too.” He replied.

“Better hope I don’t grow into Godzilla and leave a trail of destruction.” She said mockingly.

“I’m going to have to keep a close eye on you and keep track of the changes going on with you.”

Dan said seriously.

            Later on as Dan gets into bed he still can’t believe what he did to Tori, his mind then ran through the series of possibilities of what he and Tori are going to have to go deal with for the rest of the school week. Then he hopes that Tori’s new power doesn’t go to her head.  Dan just lies in his bed and thinks about for a minute his friend becoming a beautiful monster. For a moment he considers her becoming a monster from his science experiment. He probably wouldn’t even have a way of stopping her.

“Well game over for everyone then, at least I would hopefully die in a good way.” Dan replied to himself stifling a laugh.

            The other days of the week ended pretty much the say way. Every day would begin and end with Tori being the talk of school. With Dan’s observant nature he sees firsthand the power shift of the top popular girls to Tori. Not to mention he saw that Tori got more attention from more boys every day. Another noticeable response in this shift in power would be that some girls felt jealously which turned into hatred by Friday. As an aspiring to be scientist he couldn’t help to feel that his work paid off and is fully functioning. Friday after the school day has ended, Dan walks to Tori’s door and wishes her a happy weekend in the city. As he came in for a hug he noticed that Tori appeared to be a big taller but he put it off as a nagging thought.  Soon Dan walks home and unwinds from the long school week.

“I’m surprised no one asked her how she got such big boobs so fast.” Dan said to himself. Then he shrugs it off.

            Dan begins to sit down and naps about the day he had, he minds runs and wonders through the other popular beautiful girls in school. What if the changes he did to Tori he did to the other girls instead, oh the possibilities. Minutes later Dan he gets a knocks at the door and his mind immediately worries that word got out and a group of beautiful, popular, girls would be standing outside his house. When he gets to the door he face palms and then puts on a smile and opens the door. To his dismay he sees Brea one of the popular girls who’s also friends with Tori and Dan stood in front of his house. With her brown Cherokee complexation which she gets from her mother and darker shading from her dad it’s no wonder why all the boys enjoy her beauty.

“Yes can I help you?” Dan uttered with weariness.

“Um, yes, have you seen Tori around?”  Brea responded and started peering into Dan’s house.

“She left for the weekend and she will be back Sunday.” Dan replied.

“I just wanted to ask her some questions face to face.” She said still peering into Dan’s house to see if she was there.

“Well, good talk then.” Dan answered back trying to end the conversation right then and there.

“Wait Dan, I know what you did to Tori and how she got that rack.” Brea replied.

“I have no clue about what’s going on with Tori’s rack, talk to you later.” Dan claimed and started to slowly shut the door. Before he could shut the door however Brea step her foot between the closing door.

“Dan you either help me or I would tell all the other girls about what you did in Tori.” Brea said assertively.

“Alright, fine come in!” Dan answered back feeling defeated. He then wonders if every popular girl showing up at his door step for body enhancements was a bad thing. Still he’s not completely sure of the side effects of his body enlargement pill. He already sees what is happening to Tori hips, which are growing on account of her getting a bigger bust.

           Dan brings Brea into his home, sits down and tells her the full story about what he did Tori last Friday. When he was finished he only hoped that he could make up some scientific lie and tell Brea that the enlargement isn’t going to work her.

“To be honest Brea I think you already have a very attractive body. I don’t see why someone like you needs to go through this.” Dan said snapping her out of her confusion.

“I already know by body is pretty sexy, I just wanted to one change thing about my body.” Brea said playfully

                A second later Dan eyed the average sized high school senior up and down; the only thing that was going for her was her beauty.

“I was thinking maybe that you can give me a bigger butt, so I can actually stand out in school.” Brea pleaded.

“Brea, you’re a really beautiful girl who’s really easy to talk to and who’s nice. I think your body is ok.” Dan declared trying to end his case.

            However Brea kept on pleading with Dan to change his mind but he really did have a good point.

“Oh come on Dan, you did it to Tori!” Brea cried out.

“Brea I could if I would but what I did to Tori might not have the same results for you, besides I really don’t want to become the mad scientists who experiments on high school girls.” Dan said still sticking to his guns. Sadly he knew that he would give in sooner or later to Brea’s demands.

“I’m not even completely sure what other changes your body might have to go through to give you what you want. When you enlarge one part on the human body other parts have to grow to strengthen that part. For all I know you could end up thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.” Dan replied.

“Please Dan, please.” Brea said sounding even more desperate.

“If I give you this stuff will you just leave me alone and go away.” Dan yelled sounding defeated again.

“Yes I will leave.” Brea responded changing to a happier tone immediately.

            Dan quickly got up, went to his room and grabbed the butt enlarging powdered. He made many different types of body enlargement powders for women. If he goes through with giving Brea this small gram of powdered to Brea, she would be Dan’s second human test subject. He grabbed the small canister of yellow powder and rushed down stairs to give it to Brea. Without question Brea took the powder without question believing in Dan’s scientific magic. Minutes later as Brea sat on Dan’s couch she began to fall asleep.  Dan swiftly forgot to tell Brea that the powder was going to put her to sleep for a few hours as her body go through these changes.

            When Brea was soundly asleep on his couch he couldn’t help feel that he changed another girl life by giving her what she wanted. Not to mention the fact that he’s going to have to get used to having another beautiful living goddess roam the halls of high school. From two opposite sides Brea and Tori now stand well above the popular girls now. Then it hit him hard like lighting, how was he going to explain to Tori that he made someone else a goddess. He knows that she wouldn’t go berserk but what about the student body. Two girls in less than two weeks gone through dynamic changes and resulting in major improvements. When he put more thought on the idea he figured when Tori walked in on Monday she would be raising suspicion. Dan mind quickly trailed off after he picked up Brea’s lifeless body and brought her to his room.

“Can’t be leaving passed out girls on my mother’s couch.” Dan said to himself.

            As he plopped Brea’s body on his bed he checked the time and it was 3:27PM. He knew that the transformation would take a while so he sat on his chair and started playing PC for a while.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen when Brea wakes up?

Please leave a review and tell me what you like or didn't like so I can better improve my writing.