- Text Size +

It took quite some time before Nathan started to stir, it was rather surprising to both girls that he stayed unconscious throughout the whole ride back home and then some. His initial motions were widely the same as Erin's when she first shrunk, very groggy and dazed not helped that he was mildly concussed from Maddison's strike to the back of the head. Nathan looked all around him in a manner that would suggest he was on another planet, a strange planet where everything was humongous. Not just all the objects though, he soon set his sights on the two girls from back on the street, only now they looked similarly gigantic compared to everything else! “ Wh-what's going on here! How'd you both get so big!?”


“ I think you've got it backwards we're both the same size from back then.” Maddison giddily corrected, she was beginning to love the first time reactions of those who shrink, recalling the similar first encounter she had with Erin when she discovered she shrunk.


Nathan reevaluated and got his mind straight, the only other logical conclusion if everything wasn't large was that he somehow shrunk! “ You did this to me!? Now I remember, you two set me up! “


“ Well look who is finally catching on. Still, I should be the least of your worries right now.” Maddison noted, pointing at Erin who compared to herself looked downright pitiful in stature, but compared to Nathan was a force to be reckoned with.


Nathan directed his attention at the much smaller girl, she looked way less intimidating, although it was a moot given he himself was only a foot tall. Erin's eyes were locked onto Nathan similar to a predator that has found it's prey. Step by step, Erin made her way over hardly being able to grasp that he was here after believing she'd never see him again in her life, and the fact that he soon to be at her mercy made the experience all the more surreal.


She stopped in front of Nathan with hardly any space separating the two. In all her memories Erin found Nathan nothing short of a giant monster with no morals and mindlessly preyed upon anything in his vicinity. Second by second the fear and apprehension she once felt about him diminished and now he looked like an annoying little troll. The shift in power was undeniable to Erin and it made a grin creep onto her face.


" Gee Nathan you sure look different from the last time I saw you. Did you lose weight?" Erin jabbed with a snarky laugh.


Nathan only saw Erin and her comment as a nuisance and tried to move around her. " Piss off!"


Erin wasn't having any of it and blocked his path by extending her arm ahead of him, and then pushing him on the chest straight back. Even trying his best to resist the force, Nathan was still easily forced way beyond his initial standing point and lost his balance.


Erin impressed herself at how easily she man-handled him, it made her more giddy and wanted to take it further." Take it easy little man, I'm only saying I thought you were a lot bigger." Her comments succeeded in making Nathan angrier, however now was not the right time since at that very moment Erin's face got much more serious signifying that she was ready to drop the games. In a swift motion put her hands on the sides of Nathan's face forming a tight and painful vice-grip hold on his skull and forcing him to stare her in the eyes. In the back of her mind, Erin was curious if it was possible to crush his skull, but that wasn't the intent at the moment.


" You don't remember me do you?" She asked.


" U-uh . ." Despite the pain on his skull, Nathan drew a blank at the question.


" Think VERY hard. Remember the girl you helped at the state fair several years ago, the girl you were planning to molest and rape?" With those specific details stated, Nathan gave her a much more focused stare, and the memories started flooding back. The blonde hair, the silvery eyes, without a doubt this was the same girl.


" Looks like I rung a bell." Erin commented, noticing the look of epiphany in his eyes.


" I bet you were never expecting to see me again."


Nathan's anger now transformed into speechless disbelief. At the very least, what Erin said was true, not only did he not expect to see her again. She looked different now, not a helpless and naive child. But a vengeful teenager who looked vengeful. Vengeful and large.


" I . .I . .admit it! What I did was wrong! " Nathan blurted out, realizing the revenge-fueled motive that Erin possessed.


" Oh, how convenient. You admit that now because you're scared; scared that you're powerless and you think now that I'm bigger and stronger than you that I'm going to hut you. You know what?" Erin's voice lowered into a whisper. " I am."


With her intent communicated Erin let go of Nathan's skull and didn't wait a single second to deck him in what she mainly aimed to be his jaw, but given the size disparity the impact was on the entirety of his right-side of his face.


Nathan tumbled and held his cheek which was already swelling from the force. He knew he had to defend himself, but why bother? He knew it was useless and his resistance would make this angry amazon even angrier.


Not allowing Nathan any breathing time, Erin rammed the tip of her foot into Nathan's stomach, the powerful kick winding him and having enough force to lift him right off the ground and to a may day onto the floor. Erin never felt so empowered before, this was a former grown man, and she was rag-dolling him like a young child.


Nathan was even slower this time in attempting to get back to a vertical base, and yet again Erin delivered another crushing blow to his right eye this time which left him lying horizontally again, the only movement he mustered consisted of rolling on the ground holding his eye which quickly swelled shut. Satisfied with her handy work so far, Erin watched for a moment. " Looks like it hurts. What's it like being so little and helpless?" Nathan swore underneath his breath, it was too low for Erin to make out, but she heard it nonetheless.


" What was that? Come up here and say it." Erin grabbed Nathan's free wrist, and pulled him straight up with ease, his weight being laughably easy to overcome. With her other hand she just as easily pried Nathan's hand off his swollen eye, to get a good look at the mess she made of his face, analyzing it like an artist would their painting.


" Yikes. That looks like it hurts." Erin sarcastically stated. " Is it as bad as it looks?" She rhetorically asked and drove her index finger into his swollen eye, sending a shooting rush of pain to Nathan who writhed and struggled in response. " So what was it you said just now?" Erin asked again, driving her finger into his swollen eye once more, this time wedging it in deeper and longer. Nathan groaned in pain, trying to stay quiet, however Erin was making it clear she wouldn't stop until he repeated his words.


" You're going to pay for this bitch . ." He weakly said. Content, Erin left his eye be, however Nathan certainly wasn't going to get away with that comment and Erin now enclosed her arms around Nathan's waist and lifted him off the ground, his feet hopelessly dangling in the air and the entirety of his body from the neck to his legs left immobile.


" Pretty embarrassing right? The girl you tried to molest is holding you up like a little toddler." Erin taunted again, inciting Nathan to vainly squirm, but did nothing but prove Erin's superiority.


" So how do you think you're going to make me pay tough guy?" Erin asked, once again not expecting an answer. As Nathan struggled though, Erin increased the pressure on her hold constricting Nathan's movement further and expunge the oxygen right out of his lungs. When noticing what Erin was up to, Nathan tried struggling harder but was already too weak and Erin too strong to break free of the constrictor like hold he was in.


" You're not looking to hot, I wonder if I could break your bones little man." Erin pondered out loud, feeling Nathan's rampant struggles fade to dying whimpers. For her own curiosity in quick bursts she applied maximum force to see how much damage she could do to little Nathan's body. In a last ditch effort, Nathan attempted to kick his feet at Erin's body, but he was so weak at this point Erin barely felt it. After her 4th full effort squeeze, Erin was certain she felt a rib of his crack and Nathan felt it too, the only thing keeping him from howling in pain was not having the lung capacity to do so, soon after he went limp.


At last, Erin felt satiated and carelessly let him fall to the ground like the worthless sack she viewed him as. The whole time Maddison watched, happy that Erin was able to deliver the comeuppance that Nathan deserved, of course though to her the real show was watching how Erin did it. Every last thing Erin wanted to do to him, she did and no action or inaction he offered stopped her. Maddison found it fascinating the disparity of power.


" Uh . . .Maddison." Erin said, taking notice of the larger girl's far out gaze.


" One minute." Maddison blankly responded, all the while she stepped closer and made a careful grab for a prone Nathan.

Chapter End Notes:

Better late than never. Enjoy.