- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has been sitting on my computer for ages. I decided to post it in the hopes that someone one day might finish it for me! Anyone has my permission to steal this story and twist the school's destruction to their own liking!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was walking on my way to school, on a pretty decent mourning. It was a little cloudy and had rained last night leaving some puddles here and there on the side walk for me to avoid. Even though I'm not wearing anything too nice. Most of the clothes I'm wearing are pretty new. My converse shoes, my nice tight but still comfy jeans, and a band shirt, which my mom says is a little “revealing” but really is just perfect. Just to tell you a little more about myself my names Tori! I'm smaller, about 5'2”, blonde hair, brownish to grey eyes (my eye color is always changing) and I'm really skinny even for my height. I'm also not the brightest ever either... I'm blonde, don't make fun of me! And even though I am only a month in, I'm a freshmen at Bravo town high school.

 

Not having a bus can be a real pain in the ass, I have to walk almost a mile to school everyday. But I mainly go to school everyday, even though I hate school, I manage unlike most kids who decide to just skip all of the time. The walk wasn't to bad so far until I accidentally stepped in some oil colored goo. I stepped back and made a little yelp! In the process of jumping away from the material some of the goo I kicked up in the air landed on my cheek, so I whipped it off as fast as I could. I also scrapped all the remaining goo I had on my hand onto my jeans.

 

I felt fine till I started to feel my head, hands and feet start to feel really warm. I started to feel nervous and didn't know what to do. So I pulled my phone from my pocket and it started to get smaller, and as I looked at my feet I realized my converse shoes were bigger than the width of the sidewalk, and that I was growing! All my clothes are seeming to grow with me, expect my necklace which just snapped off from me growing to a giant? I decided to look at the phone in my hand for a reference of how big I was getting.

 

“Tic Tac size” I said to myself as my phone continued to get smaller, and I bigger! “Nerd size” I say (meaning the candy) giggling despite the situation. I then try to focus way harder as my phone is beginning to get very small. Confused I say “Gain of sand?”. Then I lose sight of my phone, and I try to find it once again to compare my size, but have no luck. I then realize I can just look down and compare everything to my size 6 converse shoes! I looked down and find that now cars... are the size of Tic Tacs.... “Why? Do I have to be so clumsy” As all of the tiny cars run away from the confused young teenage blonde giantess trying to find the now non see-able phone.

 

Tori, just couldn't stop herself from smiling at all of the little cars speeding away like she was going to crush them with her little cute converse shoes. Deciding to have some fun, Tori started to chase the itty bitty little cars acting like some giant monster out to get them. Without knowing it, the clumsy teen had stopped growing and now was leaving her shoe prints all over Fox street. Tori's height was now at a stunning 900 feet tall. Compared to her, people were maybe about half an inch tall. Whatever goo she had stepped in should have never been in contact with her skin. What was a very small and weak little freshmen girl is now a goddess to all the people bellow her.

 

Tori stopped her game with the Tic Tac sized cars when she saw her high school over the horizon. She couldn't help herself, she had to go give her classmates a visit, as she giggles thinking about what she's going to do. Deep in thought, Tori didn't even give thought to what was happening at her feet, as she crushed many kids on the way to the high school themselves. Many lawns and cars get completely destroyed as the careless feet make their way towards Bravo town high school. Tori's feet alone could crush some 15 cars, or almost 3 school buses in just one step. Even Tori's middle finger is almost enough to compare to the length of a school bus.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As one can see I'm not the best at this. But you are!!! End this amazing story by sharing your version of what would happen between this playful teenager and her school!