- Text Size +



Jeff and Amanda have been dating for about 5 years. They met on an old Macrophilia chat board on the internet. Both have the desire to shrink, and have grown fond of shrinking together. So, here goes!

"I can't believe this day has finally come! Our biggest fantasy come true!" Amanda was ecstatic.

"We're assuming it will - this plan is kind of crazy, but I can agree it's our best chance at fulfilling our fantasy."

Jeff and Amanda have been dating for about 5 years. They met on an old Macrophilia chat board on the internet. Both have the desire to shrink, and have grown fond of shrinking together. So, here goes!

"I can't believe this day has finally come! Our biggest fantasy come true!" Amanda was ecstatic.

"We're assuming it will - this plan is kind of crazy, but I can agree it's our best chance at fulfilling our fantasy."

Jeff and Amanda both had the same fantasy - to be shrunk, as a couple, and owned by a regular size person. Through methods that they wouldn't quite reveal, Jeff and Amanda had acquired a shrinking potion that would shrink them both to one inch tall. Jeff had made a gift box that had a small hole in the side that could be sealed from the inside by an attached piece of tape. The plan was that a regular sized person would come to pick up the gift box, find the tiny couple inside, and embrace the idea of having two tiny people.

"Okay, I made all of the phone calls," Jeff said.

Jeff had called six different people him and Amanda knew that they thought would love to possess a shrunken couple based on things he had heard them say in the past, and asked them to ship a gift box for him. He explained it would be left inside the door, and if, before they taped it shut, if they could check on the contents. Here are the six people -

1. Mike - Jeff's roommate. He's 6'4", 375 lbs and 28 years old. He has a huge belly, and a thick beard and mustache. He is a heavy smoker, 3-4 packs of Marlboros a day. Jeff and Amanda thought he might enjoy having a tiny couple because he played a giant in a student film his freshman year of college, and they've caught him masturbating to the film more than once.

2. Stan - The building super. He's 5'8", 230 lbs and 46 years old. He has a beer belly and and a thick gray goatee, and is very hairy. He also smokes, but not as much as Mike. He was working on the pipes in the kitchen of Mike's apartment once and said, "I wish I had a couple of tiny people who could fit behind this thing and help me out - and if they gave me any lip, under the foot they'd go."

3. Dr. Walker - Amanda's college professor she interns for. He's 6'0", 185 lbs, and has a well manicured beard. He's 60 years old. Amanda was going to look at a macrophile site on his computer and was shocked to see he already had it bookmarked.

4. Julia - Amanda tutors her in math. She's 5'5", very curvy, and very big breasts. She doesn't drink or smoke, is very naive and is a virgin. Once, when Amanda was tutoring her, Amanda said, "Just think, if I were only an inch tall I could hide on your ear and tell you the answers in class," to which Julia replied, "That'd be awesome, but if you missed any, I'd put you in my shoe!"

5. Kari - Kari is a manager in the same restaurant chain Mike works for. Amanda has babysat her son. Kari is slightly chubby and 5'2". She's very, very open about sex and she smokes a couple packs of Marlboro lights a day. She came over for dinner one night and Mike (Jeff's roommate) showed her his college film, to which she replied, "If I were that big I'd crush you first Mike!"

6. Ms. Morris - Jeff's next door neighbor. She's 50 years old. She's the most attractive older lady Jeff and Mike had ever seen, something they considered a perk when they moved in. Jeff and Amanda don't know a lot about her, other than she just seems like she'd want to have little people to dominate.

Amanda lit a cigarette and blew smoke at Jeff. "I hope we get a smoker!"

Jeff took the cigarette from her and dropped it in the garbage disposal. "I don't. I hope we get a woman!"

"Well, I hope we get a man."

"Either way, we're going to be tiny and together. I don't know what could be better."

Jeff and Amanda each undressed and grabbed the small cups of potion. They made their way over to the giftbox and got ready. "Bottoms up!"

As soon as the liquid hit their mouths both Jeff and Amanda immediately dwindled to an inch.

"Oh my God, that was amazing!" Amanda exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Jeff's neck. The two began to kiss.

"Let's save it for the box - we could have a giant at any time!"

The couple crawled through the small hole into the now gargantuan box. Jeff taped over the hole and the two started kissing again. Then, the door clicked.

"Here we go..."

It seemed forever to Jeff and Amanda as they waited for something to happen. It was stuffy and cloistered in the dark confines of the small postal box and both were starting to sweat, something neither had anticipated. Too it was nerve wracking, the anticipation of who might have arrived first, and how they might react to finding the tiny, naked couple.

"C'mon..." Amanda whined, her voice nervous and on edge. Jeff chuckled at his girl friend's frustration, but he felt the same way. Just knowing that there was a giant man or woman about to discover them had him on edge and more excited than he could ever remember. He gave Amanda a quick hug, trying to comfort her.

BOOM!

They both jumped at the titanic crash of sound, like the first clap of thunder splitting the sky before a summer storm. Hearts racing wildly now, eyes wide they both listened as they heard the sound of footfalls on the hardwood floor as someone approached the box. Each step was a lesser crack of thunder; four quick steps that shook the floor and vibrated up through their bare feet and legs, making them tremble. There was a moment of silence then and Jeff could feel Amanda shivering with anticipation as he hugged her closer.

Suddenly gravity shifted about them and the tiny couple was thrown to the floor. Jeff heard Amanda scream and was barely able to hold back his own shocked outburst as the box seemingly rocketed skyward. he had ridden the express elevator at the World Trade Center one year in his youth, and that ride had made his stomach lurch. This was a hundred times worse, and more so as the swift ride suddenly came to an abrupt end. He could hear Amanda retching from the other side of the box and his own stomach was close to rebelling. He could feel the box shifting as he struggled to his hands and knees, admitting to himself that maybe he and Amanda had not quite thought through every contingency of their plan.

"Amanda?" he called out, concerned for her welfare, but before he got a response, he saw the first splinter of light as the postal box was being opened. Jeff was blinded by the sudden glare; the overhead light of the apartment beaming brightly as the lid pulled away. He gasped to see the monstrous shadowy silhouette of the giant holding the delivery box, and them. He blinked, trying to focus and willing the bloated after-image glare spots from his vision.

"Oh... My... God..."

Jeff shivered as the huge voice boomed down over him. He felt the warm breath wash over him like a wave, the definite tinge of tobacco on the roiling breeze. Amanda would be happy. Still on his hands and knees he squinted upwards, trying to focus, the shadowy form slowly taking on features: black hair with a few streaks of gray, smooth skin and pink lips that were shaped in a huge 'O' of astonishment. He saw wide eyes sparkling blue behind a pair of thin, wire-framed glasses and finally his mind clicked and he recognized the woman that had found them.

"Ms. Morris," he said more to himself than to her. His fifty-something neighbor was attractive for her years and he and Mike had agreed that she was definitely a MILF. They did not know a lot about her, though she had seemed nice when they had talked in passing; widowed with a daughter that lived in town. She was retired, her husband having made several great investments in the stock market before he had died in the World Trade Center disaster. She wasn't rich, but well enough off to live comfortably for the rest of her life. The box shifted and Jeff fell to the floor as Ms. Morris staggered a bit, apparently overwhelmed by the tiny couple she had found within.

"Jeff?" her voice boomed and Jeff put his hands to his ears trying to blot out the overwhelming sound. He heard Amanda squeal. "Is that you? Oh my God! What is this?"

"Stop!" he shouted, hoping that she would understand. "Please..."

He felt the box tilt again and he tumbled to the side. Amanda rolled beside him, whimpering and holding her hands over her ears. When he looked up again he saw that his neighbor was still eying them curiously, but her lips were twisted into a smirk that made him shiver in fear. he did not like that look.

"What the hell is this?" Ms. Morris asked just a bit softer. Jeff looked up at her gargantuan face and swallowed, thinking that maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all. He felt motion again as the gigantic woman strolled forwards a few steps and set the delivery box onto the coffee table then sat down on the sofa. He watched in awe as she produced a pack of cigarettes from somewhere out of sight, and a lighter, which she flicked to flame. She puffed a cigarette to life, then smiled as she stared at the flame a moment, shifting her gaze to the tiny couple trapped in the box. She flicked the Zippo closed then, snuffing the fire then leaning in to loom over the box imprisoning the tiny couple. She exhaled and a cloud of blue smoke swirled about the diminutive pair making them both hack and cough. Jeff heard a far away chuckle as his eyes watered and he tried to regain his senses. "Well?"

"We - " Jeff started but his own voice was cut off by Amanda's as she staggered forward, still hacking from the overpowering cloud of smoke that was only now starting to dissipate.

"We want you to own us!" Amanda shouted up at the bemused giantess. "Please! It's been our dream... our fantasy for so long!"

"Own you?" Ms. Morris echoed curiously, though Jeff thought that he saw a wicked glint in her eye. "What do you mean?" the gargantuan woman asked then took another long drag from her cigarette. "Like pets?" she asked, smoke roiling from her full, pink lips in a wafting cloud before she blew down into the box again. Jeff and Amanda both gasped and sputtered as the giant woman giggled, obviously enjoying the power she held over the two.

"Yes..." Amanda said between coughing fits. She was on her knees and holding her belly trying to catch her breath.

"A... Aman..." Jeff wretched, gagging on the thick smoke. He was nervous and having second thoughts, thinking maybe this was not such a good idea after all. he could not catch his breath though and dropped back to his hands and knees as Amanda went on:

"Yes!" she shouted, on her own knees as well, unwittingly humbling herself before the Goddess that literally held their lives in her hands. "We want to be your pets! Your slaves!"

"Slaves?" the giant woman said and through his tear-filled eyes Jeff saw his neighbor grin. "And how could you possibly slave for me? You're barely bigger than a bug."

"We..." Amanda started, then hesitated, thinking. Jeff wished she would just shut up, but his girl friend was not seeing the same signs that he was seeing. Ms. Morris was not thinking happy thoughts. "We could massage your feet. Paint your nails! Give you pleasure..."

"Mmmnn... Pleasure would be nice," Ms. Morris said as she took another long drag on her cigarette. Jeff held his breath expecting to be enveloped in second hand smoke again, but to his surprise Ms. Morris blew the smoke up towards the ceiling. "I think I'd like that. But, what happens when you grow back? What happens when your little fantasy ends? I'll be left wanting."

"Well - " Jeff started to talk again, but again, Amanda cut him off.

"We can't grow back," she confessed and Jeff groaned. "Not without help. There's a liquid over there on the top shelf of the kitchen cabinet. We put it there, well out of our reach. We're helpless and yours until you want to let us go." Amanda's voice was breathless and filled with lust as she looked up at the giant woman. Jeff however was trembling in fear watching as his neghibor glanced at the vial of blue liquid that was their salvation.

He watched as Ms. Morris strolled to the cabinet, a mountain in motion, a sky scraper come to life. She grabbed the vial and looked at it with fascination before slipping it into the pocket of her tweed skirt. She turned and stared at the tiny couple, a wicked grin twisting her pretty face as she leaned back against the kitchen counter.

"Well," Ms. Morris said as she strolled forward to loom over the delivery box again. "Seems you're pretty much screwed until I say otherwise then, doesn't it?"

"Ms. Morris! Please!" Jeff shouted. He barely registered the movement as the gigantic finger swooped in and thumped him in the chest. He went sprawling backwards, skidding on the floor of the box and thumping up against the side wall. He vaguely heard Amanda's gasp before she started screaming.

Jeff watched in horror as the gigantic woman's fingers fell on his girl friend, the index finger knocking her down with a flick, the middle finger pressing into her belly and holding her in place as the giantess' pinky slid between the tiny girl's legs, pressing into his girl friend's pussy, twisting back and forth.

Jeff heard the giantess chuckling as his girl friend screamed...

"No!" Jeff shouts, screwing up his courage and charging forwards. He runs right up to the gigantic hand that is pinning his girlfriend to the floor of the delivery box and starts beating on it; pounding with all his might. He glances at Amanda and sees tears running down her cheeks, her mouth open in a wide 'O' of a silent scream, struggling as the huge finger probes between her legs. "Leave her alone!" he cries out, his tiny fists beating ineffectually against the gargantuan pinky of his giantess neighbor's right hand.

Jeff hears a soft chuckle rumble down from above him and before he can react the pinky flicks, the log-like finger shifting slightly and slamming into his chest. Jeff flies backwards and slams into the stiff cardboard of the delivery box that He and Amanda had been waiting in. Waiting for some Giant or Giantess to come and find them, to claim them as their own. It had been their fantasy for so long, and now that fantasy had come to life and he was realizing that maybe it was more than he had longed for.

He felt the breath rush out of his lungs as he bounced off the side of the box and crumpled to the floor. He lay there stunned for a moment, shaking his head as he tried to regain his strength, gathering his breath in hacking, raspy sobs as he watched through tear-filled eyes, the huge fingers abusing his girlfriend, a pink sculpted nail rubbing harshly at Amanda's pussy. Amanda seemed to be writhing in agony at the horrible torture, screaming and bucking under the monstrous fingers holding her down and in place. "Stop!" he croaked when he finally had the breath, but his command was weak and pitiful.

"What was that, Jeff?"

Jeff saw the hands pause in their torture of his girlfriend. The massive fingers still held her down but stopped their probing as Amanda lay panting and sweating, whimpering under their cruel pressure. He looked up at his fifty-something neighbor, her gargantuan face peering at him expectantly, her blue eyes sparkling with delight, a wicked smirk curling her pink lips. An almost spent cigarette dangled from those full, luscious lips, jiggling as the giantess softly laughed at him.

"I thought this was what you wanted, Jeff," Ms. Morris said leaning closer. He quailed back trembling in fear as her visage loomed closer, imposing as her face hovered over him. he squealed as her hand flashed into sight moving far too quickly for something so huge. It took the cigarette between two fingers as she puffed, blowing smoke about him in exhale and flicking the spent, hot ash down on him. Jeff screamed as the ash fell on his naked back, scrambling and brushing at his skin as Ms. Morris laughed. He saw Amanda spent and moaning softly, momentarily forgotten but still pinned down by his neighbor. He knew that he had to draw the big woman's attention to him and away from his girlfriend.

He scrambled forward, crawling at first then clambering to his feet, running for the high wall of the delivery box. With a grunt he leaped, his fingers just catching the high edge and throwing a leg up and over he flipped out of the box, landing with a thump on the coffee table. he looked up and up and saw his pretty neighbor watching him with amused interest, her head cocked slightly to the side, a smile on her face. In an act of exaggerated defiance his hand shot up and he flipped his captor the 'Bird' before turning on his heel and dashing for the edge of the table, trying to draw the attention of the Giantess and save his girlfriend.

Jeff heard the jangle of metal as a shadow swept over him. He looked up in terror as the hand swooped in, pink nails flashing in the light, the gigantic clack of the giantess' charm bracelet rattling as she effortlessly scooped him up from the table and lifted him swiftly into the sky. He screamed in the soft palm of his neighbor, collapsing as her hand closed into a light fist, her fingers curling about him. Warmth enveloped him immediately though a soft breeze of movement washed over him until his upward motion stopped and the fist unfurled. he was sweating and retching, his stomach trying to catch up to the wild ride as he fearfully glanced up at the huge woman that literally held his life in the palm of her hand.

***

Ms. Morris giggled, staring down at the tiny thing shivering in terror in the palm of her hand. Her eyes flicked down, her gaze resting on the tiny girl that she still had pinned to the floor of the box, her huge finger still lightly massaging between the little girl's legs. Amanda- was that her name?- was moaning softly and thrusting up against her ministrations, obviously enraptured by her fantasy come true. Jeff on the other hand was panicking, thinking that his girlfriend was being tortured and chivalrously trying to save her. How sweet, Ms. Morris thought staring down at the terrified little man. So hard to find that kind of love and devotion in a partner these days.

Ms. Morris shifted her thumb and swept Jeff onto his back, pressing down on him and pinning him to the fleshy pad of the palm of her hand. She smiled down, eying his tiny erection in amusement. He was obviously enjoying this more than he cared to admit. Ms. Morris bit her lower lip and giggled as she caressed her little pet with her thumb. Jeff moaned then shrieked, thrashing about under her touch.

"Leave us alone, you bitch!" he shouted up impotently and Carol Morris softly laughed, pressing her thumb down on his tiny erection. It had been years since she had had real sex, with a real man. The last time had been before 9-11 when her husband had died in the World Trade Center disaster. Greg had been loving and wonderful, caring as Jeff appeared to be, and after he had been killed she had mourned and made no effort at all to find anyone to replace him. She knew that she couldn't. Greg had been her soul mate and she knew that anyone else would have been a sorry, sloppy second. Not that she had not had offers.

At fifty-three, Carol knew that she was still attractive. She saw the lingering, sidelong glances that she received from men, young men half her age. She delighted in the fact that she could still turn a man's head with her breasts and curvy ass, her sexy legs. But she did not want another man in her life. It just did not seem right. A pet however...

Ms. Morris licked her lips and grinned as she pressed her thumb down, feeling a thrill of excitement as Jeff squirmed in agony in the palm of her hand. She had seen Jeff and his brother- Mike?- ogling her several times over the past few months, no doubt fantasizing taking her, the MILF and fucking her senseless. Oh how the tables had turned.

Ms. Morris spat the stub of her cigarette out onto the hardwood floor and stepped a toe on it, crushing it dead just to be certain it was out, twisting her foot back and forth. Jeff was pushing on her thumb uselessly. A quick glance at Amanda showed that she was breathing heavily, basking in the glow of her orgasm, what Jeff had perceived as torture. Ms. Morris giggled and turned her full attention on the tiny man.

"Poor, Jeff," she said pressing her thumb down on the tiny man's erection and balls. She laughed as he started to squirm, then writhe in agony, his tiny arms pushing at her thumb. She ignored his struggles, digging her nail into the little man, poking and prodding. "Not quite the fantasy you had in mind, is it?"

Jeff squealed as Ms. Morris hummed some Giantess tune...

Amanda lay in the afterglow of ecstasy. She was drenched with sweat, her hair sopping wet as she gently ran one hand over her abused, satiated pussy, her other fondling her rock hard nipples. Granted, her pussy was a but sore as Ms. Morris' pinky had been way too huge for her vagina, but the pain had been worth it, and part of the pleasure too. She had never, ever been fucked like that by any man in her life, and GOD, she wanted more.

She moaned softly as the pain diminished, dwindling to nothing as she knew it would. A side-effect of the potion that she and Jeff had drank gave them amazing recuperative powers, and anything short of death would heal miraculously fast. She could not remember if she had told that to Jeff, but she supposed it would not matter, and actually might make things even more exciting she imagined. If she was reading the signs of Ms. Morris correctly.

Amanda was glad that it had been the older neighbor that had found them first. She had not been certain as they had made their list of potential owners, and they had known the least about the MILF-aged woman. Jeff however had thought that his sexy older neighbor would adapt and take it all in stride, though Amanda had suspected that he had a couple private fantasies in mind when considering the woman. But of course she could not say 'No' as she had harbored the same thoughts about Mike, Jeff's hunky brother. How she would have loved to have his gargantuan cock slapping her tiny frame around, but she had to admit- hell, she wanted to shout to the world that she had enjoyed the rough sex- the rape by older woman's finger.

Amanda moaned dreamily still rubbing herself lightly as she heard the woman's voice somewhere high and far away. Lazily smiling she slowly opened her eyes to see Ms.Morris towering over the delivery box, though her attention was turned away and focusing on something in her hand. It took her a moment to focus, both her eyes and from her daze before she heard the tiny, tinny voice of her boyfriend. Jeff was shouting, trying to be heard Amanda assumed but he was too far away for her to make out the words.

The tiny girl watched in awe at the movements of the giantess- Their Giantess. It was amazing, the sheer size and speed of the woman overwhelming as her arm swooped up, her other hand hovering over Jeff. Amanda could not see Jeff in the huge hand from her angle, but when Ms. Morris suddenly jabbed a finger into her palm she knew that the giant woman must be pleasuring her boyfriend as she had her just minutes ago.

Amanda smiled imagining the pleasure that Jeff must be feeling, as she had as their fantasy was coming true. She closed her eyes and started rubbing her sex again, rolling a stiff nipple between her fingers, listening to Jeff's shouts of delight and ecstasy. She fingered herself as Jeff's screams got louder and more high-pitched, knowing that he was probably close to cumming.

Her eyes popped open as she heard the rumble of the giantess' chuckle, her voice purring: "Poor, Jeff. Not quite the fantasy you had in mind, is it?" Amanda heard her boyfriend's screams turn into an agonized squeal as Ms. Morris angled her hand higher, obviously pressing down harder on the tiny man in her hand.

Amanda licked her lips, watching as the giantess twisted her huge finger back and forth and Jeff's screams turned to shrieks of agony. Ms Morris was grinning widely, torturing poor Jeff Amanda knew, humming some tune that she could not place. Amanda wanted to be repulsed, knowing that she should jump up and try to help Jeff, try to put an end to his torment, but at the same time she was fascinated. She just lay there mesmerized by her boyfriend's horrified cries of pain feeling something tingle and spark through her entire being as Ms. Morris laughed.

It was only then that Amanda realized that she was still fingering her pussy. She closed her eyes as Jeff's shrieks rang out and started rubbing faster...

Ms. Morris smirked as she tilted her hand and let the tiny man roll out of her palm and drop. It was only inches to her, but to little Jeff she imagined it was akin to a twenty-foot fall, and he landed on the hard surface of the coffee table with a barely audible thud. She pulled a cigarette from the pack in her pocket and lit it with her Zippo, glancing briefly at the tiny girl in the delivery box. She was still lying there. naked and sexy and soaked in perspiration. And- Ms. Morris laughed- fingering herself. Little Amanda was apparently enjoying their 'Tiny Time' more so than her boyfriend. She wondered if she could use that somehow as she turned her attention back to the tiny man.

Jeff was still crumpled on the table and lying motionless. She watched his tiny naked form for a time and wondered briefly if maybe she had killed him, but then she saw the slightest movement, as though he had taken a very shallow breath. Ms. Morris smiled. The little bastard was playing dead. She had to give him credit for a little effort, but that was all.

The giantess flicked the Zippo still in her hands and watched as the flame flared to life. Slowly she lowered her hand towards the little man, angling the lighter until the fire was just above him, moving it back and forth along his naked body. In moments Jeff was screaming, crawling on his belly then scrambling to his hands and knees as he tried to get away. Ms. Morris laughed out loud and moved her hand along keeping pace with his pathetic attempt to escape, waving the flame at his bare skin. She expected him to stop and beg when he reached the edge of the coffee table and was actually shocked enough to gasp as he simply kept crawling blindly, leaping off to the rug far below.

Ms. Morris quickly stood and peered over the edge of the table, unconsciously flicking the Zippo closed with a practiced flip of her wrist. She saw tiny Jeff there on the floor, struggling to rise but for some reason he couldn't. After a moment she realized that he must have broken something in the fall; an arm or leg maybe the way he kept falling, not that it mattered. Broke was broke and though he was dragging his way over the rug towards the believed safety under the sofa there was no way he could get away.

Ms Morris smirked and simply took a step forwards...

Jeff screamed in terror as the gargantuan foot slammed to the floor directly in front of him, blocking his escape. It was only millimeters away, a foot or two to him, close enough that the impact had lifted him up off the floor, a gust of wind washing over him as he fell back to the rug agonizing at the pain lancing through his side. Through tear-filled eyes he watched in horror as the huge, low-heeled black leather pump shifted, the toe sliding just slightly and slamming into him with the impact of a bus sending him tumbling back and sprawling, rolling to a stop some twenty feet away.

Jeff moaned as he tried to gather his senses, trying not to retch and vomit from the pain. He thought before that in the fall from the table that he had broken a hip and now his chest was on fire, burning as he gasped for breath. He blinked wanting nothing more than to curl up and will the pain away, but he knew that his sadistic neighbor would be on him at any moment and he had to gather his strength and get away, and save Amanda. He opened his eyes and screamed!

Ms. Morris had crouched down and was hovering over him. She seemed some monstrous Goddess as she peered down at him, her face in shadows, a nimbus of light like a halo about her hair, her smile wickedly white and wide as she chuckled softly.

"Poor, little, Jeff," she said then laughing as he squirmed. She had her right arm resting on the coffee table while the left was on the sofa, her cigarette dangling in limp fingers. She raised the butt to her lips, inhaling and savoring the thrill before blowing smoke down on the tiny man again, giggling as he hacked and whimpered.

"Please. Please," he begged, clutching at his chest as he coughed. "Just let us go!"

Ms. Morris grinned as she reached down and grabbed the little man, her thumb and forefinger pressing him in the sides as she lifted him up ignoring his squeals of agony. She could tell from the way he was holding his chest that he had broken at least one rib, maybe from the fall or perhaps from her little love tap with her shoe. She did not care. She was giddy with delight as she held him up to her face, watching as he wriggled and squirmed, writhing in agony as she squeezed her fingers together.

She was getting hot she realized, dripping wet with lust as she tortured her tiny neighbor. Seeing his helpless struggles and knowing that she had absolute power over him, body and soul, life and death gave her a thrill that she had never known before. And GOD she wanted more.

Carol Morris heard the slightest moan and glanced to the delivery box. She had all but forgotten the tiny girl within, but she- Amanda?- was still there, her eyes wide with awe as she stared up at her torturing her helpless, tiny boyfriend. Ms. Morris arched her eyebrows as she saw the little girl fingering herself to orgasm, watching lustfully.

Ms. Morris laughed and squeezed her fingers together a little harder...

Jeff screamed in agony as the gigantic fingers pinched together, increasing the pressure on his bruised and probably broken ribs. Tears were streaming down his face as he ineffectually pushed and clutched at the huge thumb and forefinger of his gargantuan neighbor, his weak struggles doing nothing to alleviate the burning pain raging through his chest. Through tear-filled eyes he saw the older woman grinning down at him obviously enjoying his torment and more so probably thrilled with the delight of torturing him. Jeff cursed the day that he and Amanda had come up with this foolish plan; to shrink themselves to a few inches and leave it to fate to become the toys and pets, the slaves of whatever giant might find them. he cursed the day that Amanda had actually found the means to make their fantasies a reality, finding a shrinking potion that really worked. He had been just as excited as his girlfriend when they had finally downed the solution, shrinking to tiny size and setting their plan in motion, but the had wanted to be found and kept by a Gentle Giant or Giantess. Ms. Morris was definitely not that. He felt the pressure on his sides ease a bit and he took in a great heaving breath, whimpering as his lungs burned with the effort. He stared up at the woman that held his life literally in her hands as she took a long drag from her cigarette, she in turn watching him intently as he snuffled back his tears, dangling naked between her massive fingers. She exhaled the smoke over him again, giggling as he hacked, whining from the pain that each cough sent through his chest as the cloud swirled around him.

"You really are a pathetic little thing, aren't you?" Ms. Morris said shaking her head and squeezing her fingers slightly and causing Jeff to howl in pain again. "I mean, who would dream up something like this? It's pretty sick if you ask me, though I have to admit, a lot of fun on my end." Ms. Morris laughed and pinched hard feeling something snap under her thumb causing tiny Jeff to shriek loudly.

Jeff fought off the wave of nausea that followed on the heels of the intense pain, shaking his head as gray flecks flitted through his sight, trying not to pass out. He had to get them out of this mess. He had to save Amanda from this sadistic bitch. "Please..." he finally whined when he could gather a breath. "Please, just let us go. It's been a mistake."

"A mistake?" Ms. Morris gasped in feigned shock. "It was a mistake that you called me to pick up a gift box that you climbed into after you shrank yourselves? Sounds fairly planned out to me, Jeff. And Amanda even said that this was a dream, to be my tiny slaves. What about that?" The Giantess arched an eyebrow, smirking as Jeff tried to gather his thoughts in her vice-like grip.

"No," he whimpered at last, pushing uselessly on the woman's thumb. "We wanted someone gentle. Someone - Ahhh!" Jeff squealed again as the pressure increased once more. He felt the dramatic shift in gravity as the woman shot to her feet and bile surged up burning his throat before spewing from his mouth. Ms Morris rolled her fingers, churning them into his sides now scowling at him.

"So, I'm not the gentle dream date of your perverted little fantasies?" she asked as she tortured the tiny man delighting in his screams and the way he squirmed in her grip. She glanced down at the table and chuckled. "Your girlfriend doesn't seem to share your opinion, bug."

Blinking away his tears Jeff followed the woman's gaze to the gift box still sitting on the coffee table. The pain in his chest trebled as he saw Amanda still sprawled in the box, her face shifting between awe and lust, the tiny hint of a smile curling her lips as she watched the Giantess torturing him, her hand sliding rhythmically along the lips of her pussy. "No..." he moaned but his voice cut off as he heard the distinctive sound of a key sliding into the lock on the front door.

"Shit!" Ms. Morris hissed as her fingers shifted about the tiny man in her hand, curling to encompass him. She turned quickly towards the door even as it started to open, stooping to flip the lid of the gift box closed to hide the tiny girl within. She felt Jeff struggling in her hand despite his injuries and heard his shrieking cries for help:

"Help! Please! Help us! Hel-" Ms. Morris simply shifted her thumb, pressing the fleshy pad over Jeff's face until his cries were stifled, his struggles increasing as his breath abandoned him. Ms. Morris just reached the door as it swung wide and she was confronted by a well built, handsome man, tall with dark wavy hair and a full beard. He gasped, startled at first to see her standing there, then she saw recognition dawn in his sharp brown eyes and he smiled.

"Ms. Morris," he said with a cheery tone. "You startled me. Wasn't expecting anyone to be here."

"Hello," Ms. Morris said almost giddily, feeling the little man struggling in her fist. It excited her no end knowing that he was helplessly there while she was talking to his handsome brother who was totally oblivious. "Mike, right?" she continued. "Jeff's brother?"

"Mike, yes," he said with a chuckle, "but we're not brothers. A lot of people think so, though. Even his girlfriend. We're just roommates."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ms. Morris replied actually feeling a blush of embarrassment. "I just assumed. You do look a lot alike."

"Yeah, we get that a lot."Mike glanced about the room, his eyes eventually lingering on the gift box and the vial of green liquid sitting near it before looking back at his neighbor. "So, What are you doing here?"

"I got a call from Jeff earlier asking if I'd pick up a gift box for him and post it. I was just stopping in to pick it up," she said feeling tiny Jeff's struggles getting weaker and weaker in her hand. "I was just about to go.'

"Weird," Mike said as he glanced at the box again. "He called me too, asking the same thing. Said him and Amanda were going away for awhile and wouldn't have time to get it to the post office before they left. Wonder why he called you too?"

Ms. Morris shrugged but based on what Amanda had blathered she had a pretty good idea. She wondered how many other potential owners they had called and who else might soon be showing up. Time to go. "I don't know. Maybe just in case something came up with one of us?"

It was Mike's turn to shrug. "Maybe. Wonder what's so important in that box? He said I should check the packing before I sealed it. I'll just-"

Ms. Morris swiftly bent down and snatched up the bottle and the box in one quick motion even as Mike was reaching for it. "I already did," she said feeling the tiny form trapped withing the gift box thumping about with her movements. "I need to wrap this better," she said indicating the bottle of shrinking serum, "then I'll tape it up and take it to the post office."

"You don't have to bother," he said as she brushed past him, moving towards the door. "I can do that."

"It's okay," she said turning and flashing her best, seductive smile. "I need to get stamps anyway. I'll kill two birds with one stone." She giggled and Mike smiled, actually making her heart race a bit. Definitely a stud.

"If you're sure. Thanks. It was nice talking with you, strange as the circumstance." He laughed. "Maybe we can have some coffee sometime?"

"I'd like that," she answered earnestly, briefly wondering how he would look, tiny and naked in the palm of her hand. She smiled at the thought and batted her eyelids. "And call me Carol, okay?"

He grinned as she stepped through the doorway. "Will do, Carol. Talk to you soon."

Carol Morris was down the steps and almost skipping as she made her way across the lawn and towards her own house. Giddy with excitement and lust, she felt like a schoolgirl. A feeling that she had not felt in years.

Jeff woke in agony...

His head was pounding and he vaguely recalled that he had finally blacked out with Ms. Morris' thumb pressed roughly into his face cutting off his cries for help as well as his air. He had to assume that Mike had not heard his tiny pleas, though he recalled hearing his roommate's voice. He had to assume, hurting as he was, that he was still in the clutches of his sadistic next-door-neighbor, Ms. Morris.

Oddly his hip and ribs did not hurt as badly as they had before. Now the pain was coming from his shoulders and arms. His hands and feet felt almost numb and he realized that he was lying on his side. Too, something was stuffed into his mouth and something else, thick and sticky was wrapped about his face. Slowly starting to panic he struggled and found that he could not rise, could barely move in fact. Slowly he realized that he was tied up with some slick, strong cord biting into his wrists, pulling his elbows together behind his back. The cord wrapped about his chest, down his body binding his thighs, knees and ankles. Jeff's eyes flew wide then as he struggled, thrashing about, bound, gagged and helpless. He heard soft laughter and craned his neck seeking the source and of course found Ms. Morris.

She was sitting in a chair not too far away by Giantess standards, her bare feet propped up and smoking a cigarette, an evil grin curling her lips. But Jeff's eyes riveted on the tiny form moving on her exposed breast, the diminutive, naked body of his girlfriend suckling happily on the huge nipple. Ms. Morris smirked and tapped the tiny girl on the head. "He's awake."

Jeff watched in horror as Amanda looked back at him, lust in her eyes as her face cracked into a huge smile. "Hi, babe!" she said gleefully. "Isn't it great? All are dreams are come true!" Her face wrinkled cutely as she giggled before turning her attention back to the huge nipple, ignoring his muffled screams.

Ms. Morris petted the tiny girl's head and laughed...
Amanda had been a bit annoyed as she had been pulled from her sexual bliss...

She had been watching Ms. Morris getting a little rough with Jeff, though she could not see exactly how as she was angled down, behind and far away. She just knew though that the Giantess had been masturbating her boyfriend with her huge finger by the moans and shouts and shrieks that drifted down to Amanda's hearing. And just thinking about that excited the hell out of her.

Maybe Ms. Morris was being a little too hard in her play, but it was to be expected. It had hurt when the massive woman had forced her pinky up Amanda's own pussy, but she had endured and in the end rewarded with the greatest, most explosive orgasm she had ever had. And Jeff would too, she knew. Besides, he liked it rough.

She remembered as she fingered herself, still lying in the box and dreamily gazing at their Giantess Owner, the times that she and Jeff had tried new things in their role play sessions, trying their best to emulate a Giantess and a Tiny, before she had found the Shrinking Solution. one time in particular, Jeff had suggested that she tie him up, so that he (the Tiny) would truly be helpless before she (the Giantess). Amanda had been a bit skeptical at first, and tentative, but in the end it had turned out to be their best role play ever.

As Jeff suggested she had tied him up, he guiding her along the way; wrists and elbows tight behind his back, his arms bound to his sides, thighs, knees and ankles lashed tightly together. It had soon become apparent to Amanda that Jeff was no novice at bondage and when she had finally finished she had to admit that she loved the way he looked, naked and squirming and helpless at her feet as she towered over him. And oh the fun they had had...

Amanda had played her role as the Giantess to a tee, at first stomping about his helpless body, then pressing down on him with her foot pretending to crush him; his face, his genitals, her foot on his throat. Eventually she stepped up on his body, trampling him and letting Jeff feel her weight, all the while taunting him, calling him 'Tiny' and 'Bug'. She had stood with one foot on his raging erection, the other on his face as she chain-smoked cigarettes and fingering herself to orgasm after orgasm. She had duct taped one of her oldest, smelliest running shoes over his face for an hour or so, draping her foulest smelling running clothes over his face to give him the impression that he was trapped underfoot in her huge shoe as she pressed a foot onto him. She had made him lick and suck her filthy soles, sucking the jam from between her toes. Finally she had straddled her lover, riding his raging hard-on all the while rubbing him with rags that were sopping wet with almost scalding water telling him that he was her little dildo until they had both exploded in orgasm. The best ever until Ms. Morris had come into their lives.

But those memories had swept away as she saw the gargantuan Ms. Morris shake the gift box closed as she moved towards the door. Amanda had moaned she had been so close to cumming again, her reveries and view both fading to darkness as she heard voices high and far away. She immediately recognized Mike's voice, Jeff's roommate and almost brother coming home. Maybe he was answering Jeff's call to pick up the gift box.

Amanda moaned in frustration as she had wanted a Giant at first- and Mike especially to find them. She had lusted after him in secret for years now, though she liked Jeff far too much to go behind his back. She had dreamed of it though, and had dreamed of Mike as her gigantic owner and the fun that she could have had riding his massive cock. But, first come first served and Ms. Morris had found them first and Amanda was definitely not disappointed.

Amanda had listened as the two giants made small talk, mainly about the gift box, but at times the tiny girl caught a hint that Ms. Morris was flirting with Mike. It thrilled Amanda to be simply a thing trapped in a box while Gods went about their daily lives. She briefly wondered where Jeff was throughout all this when suddenly the box was scooped up and tilted.

Amanda had tumbled through the darkness, slamming into one of the walls as she felt movement. She had the wind knocked from her and was gasping for breath as something BOOOMED! Then she had bounced along for a time, totally oblivious as to what was happening. Another BOOM and suddenly the box slammed down to an abrupt halt. She had bounced there in the dark, gasping for breath and trying to gather her wits as the lid finally pulled back. She looked up, blinking at the sudden brightness to find Ms. Morris smiling down at her.

Amanda quailed back at the imposing, leering face that filled her vision, scurrying backwards into the corner of the box still not quite used to the sight of the giant woman. Ms. Morris smiled warmly though and Amanda's fear slowly faded.

"Hi, sweetie," the Giantess had said easing back a bit. "You okay in there? Sorry if the ride was a little rough."

"I- I'm okay," Amanda said trying to screw her courage up as she eased back into the center of the box.

"I had to get you out of there, quick like," Ms. Morris said and Amanda watched as the older woman's hands swept up placing a cigarette to her full pink lips and lighting it. "Mike showed up," she continued, blue smoke billowing about her movie screen sized face, "and frankly, I didn't want to share." Amanda watched as the Giantess took another drag, hoping that she would blow the smoke into the box as the tiny girl craved a cigarette herself. She reached up as the woman drew the butt away.

"Please..." she begged. "I need a hit." Ms. Morris chuckled and blew the second hand smoke into the confines of the box. Ready for it this time, Amanda breathed deeply, delighting in the nicotine rush that she had needed after her orgasms. Happily she had sagged back looking up dreamily at the woman that owned her now.

"So, you're really enjoying this?" Ms. Morris asked after another puff, her gaze fixed on the tiny girl save for the occasional glance away.

"God, yes!" Amanda exclaimed relishing the smoke roiling about her, feeling her pussy moistening again as she looked up at the huge woman. "It's what we've always dreamed of."

Ms. Morris looked away, frowning slightly. Amanda saw her arm move but had no idea what she was doing, her sight blocked by the confines of the box. "Your boyfriend didn't think so. He called me a bitch, tried to run away." Ms. Morris had turned her attention back to tiny Amanda. "he tried to get Mike to help him."

"Oh!" Amanda had exclaimed, climbing to her feet. "He was probably just overwhelmed at first. It is our first time and it's a bit different having our dreams become reality. It was all just play before, but now..."

"Now I make all your dreams come true." Ms. Morris had chuckled and reached a hand into the box. Amanda had expected to be plucked up, but the woman simply laid her hand on the floor, beckoning. After a moment Amanda had stepped up into the huge palm and had been spirited away...

***

"So, what do you want out of all this?" Ms. Morris had asked. She had carried tiny Amanda a few gigantic steps to a recliner, where she had sat down. Amanda had watched as the older woman had kicked off her pumps then leaned back, extending the chair, crossing her ankles on the foot rest. "And more importantly, what can you do for me?"

Amanda had knelt in the palm of the gigantic hand, looking up at the huge face in awe, trying to gather her thoughts. This had been what she and Jeff had wanted for so long; to be the pets and toys and slaves of a Gentle Giantess like Ms. Morris. "We want to be your slaves," Amanda finally said. We want to pamper you and pleasure you as best we can. I know we're like bugs to you, but we'll work hard and paint your nails and massage you and lick your feet and..."

Ms. Morris chuckled and held out her other hand to stop the flow of words. "Okay, okay," she said. "I get the idea, and I can think of ways that I can use you. But what do you want out of this? What do you like?"

Amanda's mind was a whirl as her greatest fantasies sprang to mind. She had felt her skin shading a deep red as she licked her lips, knowing that she had to bare her soul to this woman that now owned her. "I like feet, and breasts. I like cock too, don't get me wrong, but I figure I like what you have to offer." Ms. Morris laughed.

"And what about Jeff? Seemed to me he didn't like how things were going."

"He'll come around," Amanda assured the Giantess. "He just need to get used to it all." Ms. Morris snorted.

"Maybe. What does he like?"

"Same as me," Amanda had said as she shifted in the giant palm. "Tiny and helpless, wanting to please our owner." Amanda settled back enjoying the warmth of her owner's soft hand. "Oh! And bondage! Getting tied up gets him hot."

Ms. Morris had giggled. "Oh, really..."
Amanda had been so absorbed in bonding with her new owner that she had not even thought to ask where her boyfriend was, but as Ms. Morris moved her hand towards the table beside her recliner and set her next to the overflowing ash tray and can of beer she looked about her surroundings and saw Jeff sprawled naked and tiny on the coffee table. "Oh!" she gasped, covering her mouth with her hands as she stared at Jeff's still body. "My God! Jeff! What happened to him?" Amanda looked to Ms. Morris, the Giantess folding the recliner and standing to tower over the little girl.

"He was getting a little arrogant and rowdy, remember?" Ms. Morris said as she leaned over and crushed her cigarette butt in the glass ash tray. Amanda stared in awe as her massive breasts bulged in the tight confines of her scoop neck tee shirt. "He was crying for Mike to help him, but I figured that he was just excited, caught up in the moment and didn't really want that. I put him to sleep for a bit," Ms. Morris said with a low chuckle.

"But he's okay?" Amanda asked, worried about her boyfriend, he looked so still lying on the table.

"Oh, sure," Ms. Morris had said as she walked away towards another room. Amanda stared after the gigantic woman, watching her legs and ass as she sashayed away into the distance. "He'll have a head ache probably, but otherwise none the worse for wear. Amanda heard the sound of something creaking, opening and closing again and in moments, the gargantuan Ms. Morris appeared again with something in hand. It was small and white and rectangular, and the Giantess was pulling free a long white strand of thread.

"Dental floss?" Amanda asked and her owner nodded, smiling.

"Yep," she said strolling back to the coffee table. Amanda had watched in awe as the titanic woman had plucked Jeff up into her hand and began binding him with the floss. "A thousand yards of teeny, strong rope to tie up your boyfriend. He should like that, don't you think?"

Amanda could only nod, watching in awe as the Giantess deftly tied Jeff securely; wrists, elbows, thighs, knees and feet, then wrapping his body fully in the floss. She could feel her pussy dripping as she watched mesmerized, getting more and more excited with each biting turn of the waxy rope. When Ms. Morris had been apparently satisfied with her work she had snapped the dental floss container closed and slipped it into the pocket of her tweed dress, then produced a roll of white, surgical tape. Amanda watched as her owner stuffed something into Jeff's mouth and then wrapped the tape five times about his head before snipping the end with a pair of scissors. Satisfied she returned the tape to her pocket as she gently set Jeff's bound body on the coffee table again, turning to Amanda.

"Think he'll like that?" the Giantess asked and Amanda nodded, letting out a breathy 'yes...'.

Ms. Morris chuckled as she sat back in the recliner and leaned back to her original position. She laid her hand out and Amanda eagerly climbed into her palm, so excited. God it was better than they had ever imagined. Ms. Morris was perfect! Amanda knelt in the giant hand as Ms. Morris lifted the tiny girl before her face once again.

"Well, that takes care of him," Ms. Morris said as she produced a new cigarette, lighting it and puffing it to life. "Now, what about you? And me for that matter?"

"Please!" Amanda begged, staring at the older, larger woman with lust in her eyes. "I want you! Please!" And she did. She wanted to be down in the woman's huge pussy, kissing and licking and swallowing. GOD, she was so hot for the older woman. Ms. Morris giggled.

"Okay, sweetie. Calm down," she said as she extended her forefinger to pet the tiny girl's face. her hand then slipped away and tugged at her black shirt, pulling the neck line down under her breasts. Then the Giantess pulled her massive tit from her plain white bra, letting it hang loose. she quickly scooped up Amanda from the end table and set her lightly on her massive, exposed breast, settling back in the recliner.

Amanda needed no urging and quickly scrambled across the warm soft flesh to kneel before the huge, erect nipple. She immediately started kissing and licking, wishing that she could suck the entire nipple into her mouth, but it was too big. She made due...

Amanda was lost to her attentive licking forever it seemed, but then she felt a slight tap atop her head:

"He's awake," she heard Ms. Morris say. Amanda regrettably turned from her ministrations and saw Jeff awake and squirming in his bonds on the coffee table. She felt a tingle rush through her pussy as she watched him, knowing just how excited he must be.

"Hi, babe!" she shouted, seeing her boyfriend focusing on her. Amanda grinned. "isn't it wonderful? All our dreams have come true!"

Amanda flashed him a smile as he groaned into his gag- he always did that- then turned back to her owner's nipple and began suckling again. She heard Ms. Morris chuckle, but Amanda did not care, once again absorbed in pleasing her Goddess...

Ms. Morris did not know which of the two tiny people she enjoyed watching the most...

There was the one-inch tall girl on her soft, warm breast happily crawling around and lustfully licking and kissing and trying to suck on the enormous nipple. It was a pity that Amanda was so small and could not get the nipple into her mouth, but the girl's licking and massaging were definitely exciting the gigantic Ms. Morris. She could feel her pussy getting hot and wet feeling Amanda's ministrations and watching the bug-sized girl crawl about on her breast, which must have seemed enormous to her.

Ms. Morris eyed her bookshelf across the room, specifically the two tiny bottles that she had set atop as soon as she had gotten back home. One held a green liquid; the shrinking solution Amanda claimed, while the other filled with a thick blue serum would grow them back. Ms. Morris thought briefly of using just a drop of the blue on Amanda, thinking that perhaps an inch or two added to the girl's height would add to both of their pleasures. And she wondered what the girl's boyfriend would think when Amanda was suddenly bigger and stronger than he was. Something to consider, she thought with a smirk, but later.

Her gaze drifted to the coffee table in front of the recliner where she sat relaxing and she took in the other tiny form that she apparently now owned. Unlike Amanda, Jeff had seen that Ms. Morris was not going to be the Gentle Giantess that they had both wished to be owned by, and had in fact rebelled and tried to escape. Ms. Morris chuckled, shaking her head and petting the tiny Amanda's hair as she had looked up to see what was wrong. Carol Morris smiled at the little girl and Amanda beamed and set back to task.

Jeff on the other hand was shouting curses into his gag. even muffled Carol could make out a few of the words, and the garbled sound of Amanda's name. He was writing around on the coffee table, struggling at his bonds uselessly as the dental floss that Ms. Morris had bound him with was far too strong for his tiny muscles to break, the knots way too tight to undo. But it was hot watching him squirm and writhe, the sight of her tiny neighbor helpless before her only fueling the fire between her thighs. He looked like a pale, slimy worm caught out in the sun and dying on the sidewalk.

Ms. Morris smiled and tapped Amanda on top of the head lightly with her pinky. The little girl stopped her licking at looked up at her with reverence, and just a hint of lust. "That's enough for now, pet." Ms. Morris frowned and she saw Amanda's eyes grow wide.

"What's wrong, Goddess?' she asked with genuine concern.

Ms. Morris grinned. "Nothing. You call me Goddess and that fits. I like it. But I call you Pet and it doesn't seem right."

"You can call me anything you like, Goddess," Amanda replied helpfully as she knelt submissively on the large woman's breast. "I am your pet. You own me now."

Ms. Morris smirked noting that Amanda had neglected to include Jeff in that picture. "But I don't call my cat, 'Pet'. I call her Fluffy."

Amanda glanced around nervously. "You have a cat?"

"Yeah," Ms. Morris nodded, "a big, fat, old butterball that has a milky eye. I locked her in the bedroom. Don't worry." The little girl sighed with relief.

"Well, you should name me then."

Ms. Morris thought for a moment, but nothing appropriate came to mind. "Do you have any nicknames?" she finally asked as she ran a finger down the tiny girl's side, making her shiver.

"No." Amanda frowned, disappointed. "Well, back in school a lot of kids called me Mandy. I didn't really like it though."

"Mandy it is," Carol Morris laughed, "at least until I think of something better." She saw the little girl sag and nod finally, accepting her fate, to be ridiculed with a childhood name. "But that's enough for now."

Ms. Morris flexed her shapely legs and folded the recliner's footrest back into the chair, holding a hand protectively about her tiny slave so she would not fall. Leaning up she set her hand palm up and tiny Amanda crawled into her hand. The Giantess then slipped her huge breast back into her bra, then her shirt and set the tiny girl in her massive cleavage. She waited a moment as the tiny girl settled in then pointed towards her equally tiny boyfriend. "Jeff wants to play."

***

Jeff stared up at the Giantess, a wicked grin curling her lips as she stared in return. He knew that she was plotting some new torture to hurt and humiliate him, and there wasn't a damn thing that he could do about it. The dental floss that she had tied him in was too strong and tight for him to get free. The tape gagging his mouth held fast and the best he could manage were unintelligible grunts that probably could not even be heard much less discerned.

Even worse was the sight of Amanda now sitting pretty and poised in the crack between the giant woman's breasts. She almost seemed to be glowing, a sheen of perspiration enhancing her tanned skin, her face twisted with a wide, gleeful grin as she watched him squirming on the table. Jeff could actually see the lust radiating off of her after the long session at his giant neighbor's nipple. She was being treated like the royal pet, pampered and loved and actually seemed exalted to see Jeff- the man she loved- bound and gagged and in misery.

"What should we do with your little boyfriend, Mandy?" Ms. Morris finally asked, her voice rumbling with mirth. "Any suggestions?"

Amanda looked thoughtful for a moment. "He likes feet too. Maybe you'd like a foot massage, Goddess?"

Goddess? Jeff thought.

"Hmm..." Ms. Morris considered, still grinning. "Maybe... If he earns the privilege."

Jeff screamed into his gag as the woman's leg extended, her huge bare foot coming closer. He tried to squirm and roll away as he saw the wrinkled soft sole growing larger in his sight, but he was too well tied to barely move. The foot angled and he watched in horror as the toes flexed, the big and second spreading to envelope him, then clamp down on the sides of his head. He screamed at the pain of the vice-like grip, then screamed louder as the huge, smelly foot dragged him from the table to let him dangle in the open air, above the carpeted floor.

Tears welled immediately in Jeff's eyes, not only from the pain and humiliation but from the horrid smell of the Giantess' foot odors; sweat, perfume, old worn leather and body wash all mixing to make his tiny stomach roil as she held him better than three stories above the carpet. He screamed as she squeezed her toes together, smirking widely, but even worse was seeing Amanda watching in wonder and making o move to help him at all.

Suddenly the toes holding his head released their crushing grip, spreading wide so he fell helplessly to the carpeted floor. He screamed all the way down, then shrieked when he hit feeling bones that had been healing cracking again, sending him back into agony's domain. He moaned into the thick wad of stuffing that was his gag, tears streaming down his face as every breath he took burned in his chest. Through his tear-filled eyes he saw the Giantess peering down at him, Amanda as well perched between the evil bitch's breasts.

"Crawl, worm!" Ms. Morris commanded and Jeff groaned. "Crawl to my feet and I might let you massage them."

Jeff glared up at the Giantess smirking down at him as though he actually was a worm. No way in hell he was going to do what she wanted.

"C'mon, Jeff!" Amanda urged shouting down at him then grinning happily. "Join the fun!"

Jeff shook his head and stopped his writhing about. He just lay there, ignoring both women; his girlfriend as well as his tormentress. After a few moments he heard the distinctive sound of the huge Zippo sparking to life.

"Guess we'll have to encourage him," Ms. Morris said as she lit a cigarette.

Jeff started to inch his way forward across the floor towards the Gigantic woman's feet...

Jeff was grunting and sweating from his exertions as he wiggled and wormed his way across the vast expanse of rough green carpet. He could barely breathe through his nose as his mouth was thoroughly gagged; packed and locked shut with surgical tape. He could barely move he was bound so tightly with what he assumed to be dental floss from his chest to his ankles. Every move and every breath were agony as his again cracked ribs burned from the abuse. He was sobbing, tears blurring his vision from not only the pain but the humiliation of this new torment, but he struggled on as best he could. He could only imagine that the implied burn from the Giantess' cigarette would be far worse than what he was suffering now.

Gasping for breath he finally had to stop and rest. He sagged for a moment, putting his forehead to the floor and breathing deeply and almost retching as the odors of the filthy carpet were magnified at his tiny size. He could smell the woman in the carpeting, the odor of her foot sweat, and cigarette smoke too, as well as... Jeff sneezed, viscous mucous filling his nose almost immediately, his eyes watering even more. Cat! He was allergic to cats' fur. He heard a giggle from above him.

"Bless you."

Jeff's heart broke as the sadistic giantess laughed, and between her roars he could hear the tiny tinkle of Amanda's laughter as well. He looked up, snuffling back his snot and gagging as he was forced to swallow it. In the distance he could see the huge feet of Ms. Morris, her massive toes wiggling slightly, the chipped pink polish sparkling in the room's light. He had to crane his neck to look up the legs that were thicker than the giant Redwoods he had seen in California where he grew up. He strained to see higher, past the knees and up the huge torso and enormous breasts where his eyes finally saw the tiny form of his girlfriend. he blinked away his tears and saw her grinning, beaming down at him, happily watching his degradation. She actually waved at him cheerily, yelling something that was an inaudible chirp to his ears.

Finally he looked into the face of Ms. Morris, her cruel smile still in place even as she took a long drag from her half-smoked cigarette. Her eyes sparkled with delighted evil as she exhaled, blowing the smoke down her chest so that Amanda could reap the benefits of the second hand smoke as well. "He looks all tuckered out, doesn't he, Mandy?" she said smirking, holding the cigarette out to the side and crossing her legs, right over left and bobbing her foot. Jeff shivered at the motion, the gargantuan foot now hovering like the Sword of Damocles though still over two feet away.

"Yeah, he does," Amanda agreed. "He's probably having a hard time breathing with that gag," she giggled, "and he's allergic to cat hair."

"Oh, I didn't know that," Ms. Morris said feigning concern in her voice and as if on cue Jeff sneezed again, clogging his nose. The Giant woman reached over to the smaller table beside the chair and pulled a tissue from a box and handed it to the tiny woman in her nestled cleavage. Amanda gripped the tissue, which was not heavy but the size of a silken parachute to her. "Why don't you go help him out and prod him along a little bit."

Jeff watched through his teary eyes as the Giantess held her palm out for Amanda to climb into, then leaned over, gently lowering his girlfriend to the floor. Amanda hopped out of the giant hand and gleefully trotted towards him, her naked breasts bouncing and the gigantic tissue flowing out in her wake. She stepped right up beside Jeff and stood towering over him for a moment as he looked up at her excited, smiling face.

"Mmmnnn..." he moaned into the gag with snot dribbling from his nose, sweating and filthy from the crawl across the carpet. His eyes were pleading as Amanda knelt beside him, holding the corner of the tissue to his nose.

"Blow!" she commanded, sounding like a mother tending her ill son. Jeff complied, blowing his nose again and again as Amanda shifted the tissue until he was dry again. She wadded up the soiled part of the tissue but did not let go of it as she stood once more hovering over him. She smiled widely.

"Isn't this great?" she said bursting with enthusiasm. Jeff groaned and shook his head violently but she ignored him, remembering their role play sessions both online and in real life. He was always the better actor, really playing his part. Amanda grinned and glanced up at the imposing figure of the smiling Goddess before turning back to Jeff.

"I told her you like feet," Amanda stated happily, "and that you like to be tied up. She's giving us everything we want, everything we ever dreamed of. It's so fucking fantastic!"

Jeff moaned, his eyes begging as he looked up at his enraptured girlfriend. He sobbed to see that she was totally under Ms. Morris' spell, totally fooled by the older woman's own acting ability. "NNNGGGHHH!" Jeff screamed into his gag, but that only made Amanda giggle in delight.

"Time to get going," Amanda said as she looked down at her bound and gagged boyfriend, getting hotter by the moment. She considered a moment, then grinned and said: "You should get on your back. It'd be easier I think than worming your way across the carpet. C'mon...". Amanda kicked out with her right foot prodding Jeff in his cracked ribs and making him squeal in agony even as he writhed to comply, rolling onto his back.

"Oh, babe, I forgot," she said with a bit of concern in her voice remembering that he was probably injured. Then she giggled, knowing that he would heal and she grinned wickedly. "I forgot too that you get off on a little pain," she said smirking down at him, remembering their role plays when she had stood on his balls and face and throat until he had been begging her to stop her 'Giantess Rampage'.

Amanda extended a shapely leg and pressed the ball of her foot against her boyfriend's sensitive ribs. He squealed and writhed in agony as she giggled, twisting her foot into him, back and forth as though crushing out a cigarette. She giggled even harder as his cock plumped up fat and long before finally removing her foot. "Get moving... worm!" Amanda laughed as Jeff drew up his legs and placed his heels to the floor, shoving his way closer to the hovering foot of the amused Giantess.

Ms. Morris watched smiling as the little man made better time inching across the carpet on his back. His girlfriend was ecstatic and running around him, the huge tissue flying behind, urging him on like a little cheer leader. Occasionally when he seemed to tire she would press her foot into his ribs again and he would whine and cry but get moving again. it took probably fifteen minutes at least but they finally arrived at the huge feet of the Giantess.

Ms. Morris leaned forwards and looked down at the tiny couple, the tiny man breathing hard and sobbing, the tiny woman looking back up at her with adoration. Ms. Morris took a long pull from a new cigarette and blew the smoke down over the pair; Amanda relishing and Jeff hacking. She chuckled.

"Good job, worm," Ms. Morris said as she uncrossed her legs and set both feet on the floor on either side of the tiny, bound man. Amanda backed away a few steps but watched intently, licking her lips. "Took you awhile, but I like your enthusiasm. So, as promised, you can massage my feet."

Jeff looked up at the evil woman, wondering just how he could manage that, tied up as he was. His unspoken question was quickly answered however as the Giantess raised her right foot and placed it on Jeff's helpless form. He screamed uselessly into his gag as the massive, wrinkled sole pressed down on him, encompassing his body, feeling his weak ribs shatter as she started rolling him along the carpet, grinding him into the floor...

Ms. Morris sighed, her entire being charged with an electric storm of positive emotions; excitement, lust, but most of all power! The ultimate power of total control over another human being, as if she considered the tiny thing under her foot to be human anymore. She smiled as she continued to rub her foot forwards and back in small circles, feeling the little squirming at his torment, her pleasure.

She had been grinding away on the tiny man for over a half hour now, having switched feet a few times to enjoy his 'massage'. She thrilled at the feeling of him underfoot, but of course knowing that he was a living, breathing person, albeit an inch tall, was the true excitement. She loved knowing that she was hurting him, humbling him, degrading him to the core and there was not a damn thing that he could do to stop it and save himself. She could feel his helpless struggles on against her soft, wrinkled sole and imagined what hell it must be for him, and she laughed knowing that it had been part of his fantasy. She could hear an occasional squeak drift up to her, pain or anguish she did not care. Every time she heard him or felt him struggle sent a shock of excitement through her, reminding her that he was not just some inanimate object, but a bug-sized person totally at her mercy.

Carol Morris had no idea where these dark, sadistic desires had come from, but they had swelled within her the moment she had opened the gift box and found the tiny couple in Jeff's apartment. She had been a good girl in school, going on to college, having a 3.6 GPA throughout if not better. A good christian girl growing up, she had even saved her virginity until her honeymoon. She had been a registered nurse for over thirty years, helping people. A good wife and mother, having raised her one daughter well and in her own image, or so she always hoped and thought. But now here she was, torturing her tiny, helpless neighbor and enjoying every moment of his pain and degradation. She shivered with a lustful thrill and pressed her foot down hard feeling the little bug writhing in agony.

She glanced down at the tiny girl kneeling a bit away from the action, seemingly enthralled by the sight of the massive, pretty foot torturing her boyfriend. Ms. Morris smiled to see that little Mandy had slipped a hand between her thighs, no doubt pleasuring herself and positively glowing with a lust all her own. Carol did not know if Amanda was simply as naive as she seemed or that she was so caught up in her fantasy come true that she was blind to what was really happening, but truly she did not care either. The little girl would get her turn eventually, but for right now Carol was enjoying having an accomplice, and knowing that Jeff saw his girlfriend getting off on his pain and humiliation, and actually participating and adding to it only made the whole scenario hotter.

Ms. Morris pressed down a final time until she heard another agonized squeak, then lifted her foot away, crossing her legs again as she peered down at the little thing on the floor. Miraculously Jeff was still alive, though he probably wished that he wasn't. He was sweating and filthy, his skin flushed red and covered with specks of carpet lint. His eyes were glassy and pleading as he stared up at her magnificence, probably crying from pain. His body still wrapped tightly in the dental floss seemed twisted in odd ways, almost mangled. Ms. Morris laughed and lit another cigarette, blowing smoke down for the girl.

"Thanks for the massage, Jeff," she said giggling as the tiny man sobbed. His chest heaved as he tried to draw breath and she could not actually believe that he was still alive. His chest had to be a shattered mass of broken bones, but he was not only alive, he was actually squirming and trying to get away again, tugging uselessly at his bonds. Ms. Morris gave him that much respect for his tenacity.

"Tough little man you got there, Mandy. I figured I would have crushed him to a pulp, but he seems to have survived."

Ms. Morris saw the tiny naked girl shudder and look up as though broken from whatever reveries and fantasies had been rushing through her. Amanda smiled, her fingers still settled between her thighs.

"Oh, yeah, he is," she said with pride as she looked at her boyfriend. "But the shrinking solution helps. Makes us more resilient, plus we heal quick too."

Ms. Morris saw Jeff's head snap to the side as he stared wide-eyed at his girlfriend. Carol licked her lips as she took in this new information. She had not known that, and apparently neither had Jeff. She grinned widely seeing a whole new level of torturous fun open before her. "Oh really?"

"Yeah," Amanda stated happily. "The woman who sold me the solutions said that as long as we don't get out brains mushed we'll..." Amanda frowned, "Regenerate. Even then we can come back, but we'll be pretty much retards, brain dead, y'know?"

"I do now." Ms. Morris chuckled as she saw sheer terror wash over Jeff's minuscule face. "So, you can't die?"

Amanda shrugged. "I dunno, really. Starve us to death or cut off our heads. Drown us? I really didn't ask."

That definitely explained a lot. Ms. Morris smirked as she stared at her tiny toys, taking another drag on her cigarette. Her mind was a whirl with all the possibilities, all the things that she wanted to do to her little owned bugs. But she would concentrate on Jeff first and save little Amanda for later.

"May I have some water, Goddess?" Amanda called up to her snapping her back to reality. She focused on her tiny slave. "I'm thirsty."

"Of course," she said smiling warmly, still wanting to appear the Gentle Giantess to the girl. She uncrossed her legs and leaned over, her giant hand swooping down to pluck up the tiny man between her thumb and forefinger, exhilarating as he squealed in pain, his broken body still mending. She stood, towering over the tiny form of Amanda, feeling that thrill of power again as she looked at the diminutive girl so small and insignificant at her feet. "I'll just take little Jeff with me and clean him up a bit. He's filthy." Amanda nodded her approval as Ms. Morris stalked off towards the kitchen with gigantic strides, quickly disappearing from the tiny girl's view.

Once in the kitchen, Ms. Morris casually tossed Jeff onto the hard wood dining table, giggling to hear his grunts and moans of pain. She stepped to a drawer rather than the sink or refrigerator and produced a small paring knife, which she brandished for the tiny man. Grinning widely she stepped back to the table enjoying the wide-eyed terror of her little slave.

"So... Seems our fun just kicked up a notch, hunh?" she said as she twirled the knife casually through the fingers of her right hand while her left touched the cigarette butt to her lips. Jeff stared up in terror watching the twirling blade, shivering in his bonds. Finally Ms. Morris whipped the knife up, smiling at the way it gleamed in the kitchen's florescent light. She took a final long draw on her cigarette before tossing the spent butt across the kitchen and into the stainless steel sink. She then leaned over the table and press a finger to Jeff's chest, increasing the pressure slowly.

He was squealing from the pain and writhing about until he saw the blade looming closer. "Hold still, worm," she said as she slipped the slim metal blade beneath the tape that was gagging him, uncaring if she cut him in the process. With a flick she slit the tape, then casually gripped it with her long, pink painted nails and ripped it away, laughing as Jeff screamed, spitting out the tiny fleck of cloth packing as some of his hair came away with the tape.

Ms. Morris set the knife aside and stood straight. She place her hands on her hips and stared down at the tiny man writhing about the table top, allowing him time to get straight and coherent before she spoke again:

"Amanda's revelation changes nothing, Jeffy." Ms. Morris waited until the bug man was looking up at her through his tear-filled eyes. "I was going to do whatever I wanted to you anyway. This just means that you're going to live through it all; every sick little torture that I can imagine, every humiliation and degradation. God, I am SO going to enjoy this,"

"Fuck you," Jeff spat half-heartedly, sagging on the table. Ms. Morris 'tsk-ed', shaking her head.

"Now, Jeff, that's hardly an attitude to take. You see, I'm going to break that rebellious spirit in you, bug. And I will, don't think otherwise. But DO think on this. When I break you, I'm going to turn my full attention on abusing your cute, little girlfriend. YOU are the only thing keeping her happy, healthy and safe. If you truly love her, you'll try to hold out as long as you can." To emphasize her point, Ms. Morris pressed down with her finger until Jeff was writhing and screaming and she felt bones breaking again.

She laughed and stepped away on bare feet to the refrigerator, withdrawing a bottle of water. She popped the cap and took a long drink, then held the bottle out to Jeff, way too far away. "Want some?" she asked cruelly, and as Jeff nodded she popped the cap back in place. "Guess not."

Ms. Morris scooped up the tiny man as she strolled past the table and sauntered back to the living room, ignoring his squeals of agony...

Amanda felt the vibrations in the floor and looked up gasping as her Goddess and Owner strolled back into the room. God, she's magnificent, the tiny girl thought as she stared up and up from her huge feet, along the forever-long legs disappearing into the dark, tweed skirt. Craning her neck as Ms. Morris drew closer, taking in the older woman's enormous breast barely held in check withing the tight confines of her black, scoop neck shirt, up to the woman's beautiful face, mature with just the slightest wrinkling at the lips and eyes. Her pink lips were parted in a wide, warm smile showing pristine white teeth, Her dazzling blue eyes sparkling through the clear lenses of her wire rim glasses. Her pretty face was framed with dark, sandy hair held back with a butterfly clip in the back exposing big, silver hoop earrings that matched her charm bracelet and rings, all shining in the light.

The Giantess held an almost full bottle of Poland Spring water in one hand and the writhing form of her tiny boyfriend in the other, casually pinching him between her thumb and forefinger. She immediately knew that Jeff was no longer gagged as the sounds of his tiny cries were harsher, shrill and high. Amanda licked her lips as she focused on her boyfriend, wondering if may the gigantic woman was being just a bit too rough with him. She quickly dismissed the thought though, remembering that Jeff liked some pain once in awhile, and surely he would say something if it all was too much. Their Gentle Giantess would understand and ease off.

Amanda thrilled with a shiver watching as the huge woman, after just a few quick, long strides stopped before her, her big bare feet on either side. The tiny girl stared up, wishing that she could see into the shadowy darkness of the giant skirt, almost tipping over backwards to finally see Ms. Morris' face peering down at her over the mounds of her bosom.

"Miss me, Mandy?" her Goddess asked, the huge smile growing wider. Amanda smiled in return, nodding vigorously.

"Oh, yes, Goddess! It seemed forever," she shouted up to be heard. Ms. Morris chuckled.

"Good. I've brought your water, Mandy."

The tiny girl got up and scurried back as the Giantess first squatted down then shifted to kneel on the floor folding her legs beneath her. The woman set Jeff aside on the coffee table and out of sight, then deftly popped the top on the water bottle. She lowered her now empty hand down to the carpet palm up, then poured a tiny bit of water into the cupped palm. "Drink up, sweetie," the Giantess said setting the bottle up on the table as well.

Amanda hurried forward and looked into the Giantess' palm, a tiny pool of water puddling there. The tiny girl scrambled up onto the soft, warm flesh and cupped her hands together about to dip in to the water when she hesitated. Instead she got to her hands and knees and lowered her face to the cool water, extending her tongue and lapping like the pet she now was.

Ms. Morris giggled. "I was hoping you'd do that," the giant voice boomed down. Amanda licked all the faster to feel the soft fleshy pad of a huge finger petting her back.

***

Jeff groaned in agony as he felt his body healing. The pain was almost as bad as when his bones had been broken, shifting back into place and knitting, and all that he could do was endure. He sobbed, biting his lower lip to try to stifle his cries, not wanting to draw the attention of his giant neighbor, but she was intently watching whatever she was doing to Amanda down on the floor.

He was in mental anguish as well as his body jerked and spasmed in mending, thinking on what Ms. Morris had said. When she broke him she would turn her sadism on Amanda. He was the only thing that was keeping his girlfriend from the cruel tortures of his gigantic neighbor. He had to stay strong for her sake, at least until he could figure some way out of this hell that they had created. And he could not say a word to his girlfriend as she would then confront Ms. Morris and then all bets would be off. And even worse was that Amanda was enjoying helping in his tortures, thinking that all of the cruel things that the giant woman dreamed up were turning him on. Hell indeed.

Jeff turned at motion, focusing as Ms. Morris raised a cigarette to her huge lips, the big, silver Zippo following a moment later to light the butt in a flare of dancing flame. He saw the Giantess glance at him and smirk as blue smoke roiled from her puffing. Abruptly she started to cough, the heel of her hand covering her mouth as smoke swirled. Jeff recognized the booming smoker's hack and secretly hoped that the woman would die a long, lingering death of lung cancer.

As though the Giantess sensed his negative thoughts, her hand swooped towards him. the Zippo clattered loudly, bouncing across the tabletop as her massive fingers splayed then curled about him. Jeff screamed as he was swept into the air, his handheld prison shaking as another cough shuddered through Ms. Morris. He was feeling ill with the motion, and just as he tried to shift the hand opened and he saw the dark gaping maw of his neighbor's mouth looming before him.

He screamed in sheer horror as he was popped inside the cavernous mouth; past the huge pink lips, the sparkling white teeth to land on the sickly, squirming tongue. He was thrust in darkness for a moment as the lips closed, feeling the wet muscle writhing underneath him, sweating as Ms. Morris' body warmth enveloped him in humidity.

Her tongue shifted and he was slammed into the roof of her mouth again even as her hot breath gushed past in another cough. he felt the strength of her tongue pinning him as a loud rumble shook him to his core. It was Ms. Morris of course, but it took a moment before he realized just what she was doing.

There was a loud, rumbling of sound as his tormentor hawked phlegm from deep in her chest and throat. A moment later and he was surrounded by hot, sticky saliva. The tongue lowered and he felt the pressure change as his giant neighbor swished the slimy spit about her mouth, battering him about in the process. Tied as he was, Jeff was helpless as the Goddess swirled him about, trying desperately to hold his breath, knowing that if he tried to breathe he would drown in her spit.

Finally the tongue shifted and the cave of a mouth contracted as Ms. Morris spat him out. He rocketed towards the floor, screaming at impact as his abused little body shattered again. He bounced on the carpet twice before finally tumbling to a halt spent and gasping for breath. He heard laughter and applause and looked up to see the smiling face of his girlfriend clapping at the show with excitement.

Amanda wiped tears from her eyes, her laughter finally subsiding to a maniacal giggling as she watched her tiny, bound boyfriend twitching on the carpet just a few feet away.

She had gasped at first when Ms. Morris had spit him out of her mouth and watched in horror for him as he slammed into the floor and bounced helplessly. She had feared that maybe he had actually been killed at first as he had laid there unmoving for several long moments with his head cocked at an odd angle and his arm twisted about. But then he had coughed and choked as his head snapped back into place and Amanda had cheered and laughed, applauding his survival. He had looked up at her helplessly then and she had felt a shiver run through her body.

She was giddy with excitement, and lust she realized as she bit her lower lip trying to stifle her giggle fit. She had never felt like this before. Not with sex with any guy she had ever been with, Jeff included. Oh, there role play sessions had been fun and exciting, and occasionally she had gotten a secret thrill playing the 'Giantess' dominating her 'tiny' boyfriend, but it had always been the size thing that had turned her on, or so she thought. Now however, watching as their gigantic owner tormented her helpless boyfriend, actually abusing Jeff she knew that deep down there had been more to it than she first imagined. Amanda was getting off on watching Ms. Morris torture poor Jeff, getting hot and wetter with every passing moment. Nothing compared to what she was feeling now, and she wanted more.

Amanda cocked her head, watching Jeff with a smile as his body twisted and jerked in healing. She could see the pain reflected in his eyes as he whimpered, looking pleadingly at her and no doubt seeing her own lust. He tried to say something but coughed again, a glob of Ms. Morris' spit drooling from his mouth. He was covered in her spittle and Amanda giggled again, thinking that he looked like a slimy worm the way he was trussed up hand and foot and squirming around on the floor. Jeff moaned and hiss head thumped to the floor making Amanda laugh all the harder, unable to get the image out of her head.

Her laughter cut short abruptly however and she gasped as she felt the warm, fleshy pad of Ms. Morris' huge finger softly stroking her back. Amanda shivered at the touch and craned her neck to look up at her new owner. Ms. Morris was smiling down at her, her dark eyes sparkling with amusement. Amanda licked her lips as the woman took a long drag on her cigarette, the sight both imposing and overwhelming and everything that she had ever dreamed it would be. She shuddered as the sexy, older woman pursed her lips and blew a quick series of smoke rings down to encircle her. Amanda laughed excitedly then luxuriated in the cloud of smoke that followed washing over her, breathing deeply.

"Mmmm..." she moaned happily, her eyes closed as she relished the buzz of nicotine flooding her tiny form. It had been years since she had felt that particular high, her addicted body long since adjusting. Somehow though, being little it was like taking her first hit again, and that thrill was multiplied a thousandfold knowing that it was coming from her gigantic owner. Just another sign that her life was in the hands of another, both figuratively and literally.

Amanda opened her eyes to hear the low, throaty rumbling chuckle of her owner. Ms. Morris was still kneeling a few yards away in tiny-sized distance, though just inches to her Amanda imagined. Even on her knees however, she seemed the size of a building, dozens if not hundreds of feet high and towering over the tiny, one inch tall Amanda.

"You liked that, did you?" Ms. Morris asked, still smiling.

"God, yes!" Amanda gushed, her voice dripping with lust and excitement. She felt like she was going to have an orgasm just sitting here, she was so hot and wet. She heard Jeff weakly whine her name as she scooted around to fully face her owner, ignoring him. A dark look flashed across the huge face above her as Ms. Morris shot Jeff a frown, quickly shutting him up and Amanda shivered again at the power this woman had over them.

Amanda stared in awe at the woman's huge breasts looming high above. Her gaze swept down following the curve of the black material of her shirt clinging to her, flaring at her hips swathed in a voluminous dark tweed skirt. She heard Ms. Morris chuckle again and Amanda gasped as the floor rumbled, the Giantess parting her legs and her huge knees thumping on the floor. Amanda peered in the dark opening that her owner had created, the Giantess again settling on her heels. She could see the huge thighs extending away in the distance, a shadowy patch of white at the end of the long tunnel.

"Oh!" Amanda yelped in surprise, so captivated with the sight before her that she had not even seen the huge finger sweep in to pet her again. She looked up at the movie screen face grinning down at her, shuddering with delight at the feeling of her finger lightly brushing her skin. She could feel her pussy boiling in heat as she stared up lost in lust.

"My, god," she vaguely heard the giant woman purr down at her. "You're about to cum, aren't you?" Amanda tried to answer but only a soft gurgle passed her lips as she struggled to hold in her building orgasm. Ms. Morris' grin turned to a smirk.

Suddenly Amanda felt another finger at her back, this one dipping a long nail under her ass. She gasped as she was raised slightly, the finger sliding down and flipping out her legs effortlessly, the first finger supporting her and nestling her. Ms. Morris gently laid her on her back, the huge fingers slipping away only to hover momentarily over her diminutive form. Amanda stared up hopefully at the smirking face, an almost evil glint in the woman's eyes.

"Please..." Amanda whimpered, trembling with lust as her hands drifted towards her cunt, which felt ready to burst. Ms. Morris laughed.

"That's what I wanted to hear," the Giantess said with amusement.

Suddenly the massive fingers swept down again, the long, pink nails slipping between Amanda's legs, easily spreading them. Amanda watched in building excitement as the index finger floated forward, the pink nail almost longer than she was tall. Amanda moaned as the huge nail touched her pussy, the hard, slick nail rubbing and pressing slightly.

There was no pain, only lust as Amanda thrust her hips up against the nail, humping it wildly. She could feel her juices coating the nail, making it slicker with every rub and thrust. She vaguely saw Ms. Morris' wide grin as she dreamily looked up, then closed her eyes as she could no longer contain herself.

Amanda screamed as her orgasm washed through her. Her pussy was gushing, her clit actually throbbing and afire as electricity coursed through her as never before. Her body convulsed as she shrieked with pleasure, writhing against the titanic finger that was giving her the best fuck of her life, the nail rubbing rhythmically in unison with her madly, thrashing body.

She was shuddering with excitement and exhaustion as she felt the final surge of orgasm explode from her vagina. Her throat was sore from her wild shrieks, burning with every heaving breath. She was drenched with sweat as she regrettably sagged back to the floor, groaning with the pleasure that still tingled through her body. She could feel the nail lingering as she lay there panting, but then with a final long rub along her pussy it drifted up and away.

Amanda shivered as something tickled her skin and dreamily opened her eyes. She squeaked in shock to see the huge face of Ms. Morris' looming over her, taking in her entire field of vision. Her hair fell all about Amanda, the long tresses tickling as they brushed her skin. The shock quickly evaporated as she saw the wide smile curling the Giantess' lips.

"You are just too precious," the gargantuan woman said, her voice booming down she was so close, and coming closer Amanda realized.

Amanda's eyes went wide with momentary fright as the gigantic face blurred, descending. There was a quick flash in her mind's eye of a building falling on her as she tried to focus, actually raising her arms to protect herself. The woman's soft, massive lips swam into focus, the huge smile showing wide, white teeth. Warm air tasting of cigarette smoke washed over her as the Giantess chuckled, and a moment later Amanda squealed as she felt the woman's hot, moist tongue pressing into her pussy.

Amanda screamed in wanton abandon as another orgasm swelled within her...

Amanda lay panting on the carpet, drained and gasping for breath. Her skin was flushed and glowing, gleaming with sweat and saliva, her long hair damp and plastered about her face and shoulders. She could barely move she was so spent, and frankly did not want to, luxuriating in the afterglow of yet another astounding orgasm. She had never, ever felt so good after climax as she did at the hands and tongue of the woman that now owned her.

She opened her eyes and looked up dreamily to see her Goddess hovering over her. Ms. Morris was smiling down at her, still on the floor and sitting on her heels, her face in shadows with her sandy hair aglow in a halo from the overhead light. Her smile grew wider as she saw the tiny girl looking up at her.

"Was it good for you?" the Giantess said with a giggle, reaching blindly for the pack of cigarettes on the nearby table, shaking one free into her lips with practiced ease. Amanda tried to answer as Ms. Morris lit the cigarette, puffing it to life in a billowing cloud of blue smoke. but all that came out was a pleasurable moan.

"Mmmmnnn..." she groaned, nodding, shuddering at the memory of the giant tongue probing between her legs.

"Well, it was definitely fun for me," Ms. Morris said as she exhaled, blowing smoke down on the little girl. Amanda moaned again, breathing deeply and feeling the rush of dizziness sweep over her again. She heard Ms. Morris chuckle. "I think little Jeffy enjoyed the show too."

Amanda opened her eyes and turned her head to see her boyfriend lying several feet away. He was still tied and dripping in phlegm after his bath in the Giantess' mouth but he seemed to be healed already from what ever injuries he had suffered from being spat out onto the floor. He was staring at Amanda, a pathetic pleading look in his eyes, and for a moment she felt sorry for him before remembering that he was just playing along. He was bound and being abused, helpless in the hands of their new owner and probably loving every minute of it. Amanda smirked realizing that the look on his face was probably from jealousy that she was the center of attention at the moment.

"How about it, Jeffy?" Ms. Morris asked and Amanda saw the huge woman shift, reaching out with the hand holding the cigarette between her index and middle fingers. At first she though the Giantess was going to burn Jeff, and she suppressed a shiver of excitement, but Ms. Morris simply slid a long, pink nail under the bound man and casually flipped him onto his back. Amanda laughed to see Jeff's tiny cock spring up to attention, wobbling in the air. Ms. Morris laughed too, flicking the stiff member with her fingernail. Jeff screamed and both women laughed all the harder.

"Poor little Jeff. Feeling all neglected and left out of the fun?" Amanda watched in growing lust as the Giantess grabbed his tiny penis between her nails and lifted him until his back arched and just his head and heels were touching the floor. Jeff shrieked in agony, writhing in her grip and Amanda could only assume his struggles were only making the pain worse. Smoke swirled about him from the cigarette giving the scene a surreal quality that turned Amanda on even more and her hand absently drifted to her pussy.

"Don't worry, worm," Ms. Morris said abruptly releasing her grip and letting Jeff drop back to the floor, crying and squirming from the pain. "You'll get yours, but right now I want mine."

Amanda gasped, startled as the woman's other hand swooped down at her and her huge finger flicked the tiny woman's hand from between her legs. Amanda looked up with a hurt, embarrassed expression but her Goddess was smiling down at her, not angry at all as she had thought. "Your turn to please me, sweetie," she said and the ground shook a bit as the Giantess shifted on her knees, spreading her legs again. Amanda licked her lips as she stared into the dark cavern created by the woman's voluminous skirt. She could barely see the shadowy patch of white that was the woman's panties deep inside the cave and felt her own pussy getting hot and damp again as she thought about what was to come. "C'mon, Mandy," the Giantess urged and the fingernail slid under her, lifting the tiny girl to her feet.

Amanda staggered forward on shaky legs, still weak from her recent orgasm but finally started trotting forward. The huge woman was only a few inches away by her perspective, but it was yards to Amanda. Already out of breath before she started her run she was breathing hard by the time she crossed the space of carpeting and finally reached the giant woman's knee. She paused, gasping and placing a hand on the warm, soft skin, slowly gathering her strength before continuing. Finally though she moved on, trailing her hand along the woman's fleshy thigh as she approached the cavern before her.

She stepped up onto the inside of the woman's massive skirt, the tweed fabric rough under her bare feet. She could immediately smell the scent of the woman's own pussy, thick and heady and almost overwhelming with lust. Amanda walked on tentatively into the shadows, still bracing a hand on Ms. Morris' leg as her eyes adjusted to the dim. The high wall of white cotton panty grew larger with every step until it was at last encompassing her field of vision, and Amanda could see a wide damp stain blotting the material, dark, coarse hair just barely visible beneath the thin covering. She cautiously reached out and touched the wet fabric, then leaned in with all her weight as she grew more bold. She heard Ms. Morris moan as her hands pressed against her cunt lips and Amanda squeaked in surprise, tumbling on her ass as the Giantess shifted, the skirt moving underfoot.

"Sorry." The Giantess cooed and Amanda could hear the lust in her voice. She giggled and got back to her feet, stepping up to the wall of cotton again, surveying the scene. She stepped to her right and looked at the elastic band that encircled the leg opening, finally reaching out and grabbing hold. Amanda tugged and was surprised that with just a little effort she was able to pull it away from the flesh and slide an arm through, then her head and shoulders. squirming and struggling she eventually wormed her way into the gigantic panties, the elastic snapping closed behind her.

It was tight within, but not uncomfortably so. Amanda was instantly drenched in the woman's leaking pussy juices though, cool on her back from the damp panties and warm on her front from the woman's body heat. Her huge, kinky pubic hairs were slick and tickled as Amanda struggled to get at the huge opening above her. She could dimly see the massive lips, pink and pulsing from excitement and the sight made Amanda even hotter with her own lust. Finally the tiny girl took in fistfuls of pubic hair and started to climb the short distance until she was hanging in front of the gigantic orifice.

Holding tightly with her right hand Amanda found her footing on the soft, fleshy skin before shoving her left arm into the giant vagina up to the shoulder. She felt the massive body quake and rumble as Ms. Morris shuddered and moaned with lust, the pussy drooling with her intrusion. Amanda pressed her face into the lips, licking madly at the flowing juices, her left hand gripping a tiny fold of flesh as she moved further in, past the opening. She knew that she would have to work hard for the gigantic woman to even feel her ministrations, so she squeezed tightly with her fists and started biting down hard as she licked.

"More..." She heard her Goddess moan then yelped in surprise as she felt the huge finger on her ass. The finger shoved and Amanda was thrust inside the giant pussy, sliding easily along the slick, hot walls. She struggled frantically in sudden terror as the finger swept over her, the pad pressing her tiny body into the flesh and rubbing her, dragging her back and forth, up and down. Amanda gasped for breath as the huge nail cupped her, dragging her back, her helpless kicking only helping to excite the Giantess. She was pressed into the woman's engorged clitoris and there the finger circled, roughly shoving the tiny girl around.

Amanda was out of breath and barely conscious when at last she heard the Giantess scream with pleasure. Amanda was drenched as cum gushed over her in a torrent, the woman's body quaking violently with her orgasm. Amanda screamed as Ms. Morris' thighs clamped shut, the vaginal muscles crushing as the finger held her tight. The dim light vanished as gray spots danced behind her clenched eyelids as she tried to breathe only managing to fill her lungs with the hot juices of the woman's cum.

Choking and hacking, terrified that she was going to die Amanda clawed feebly under the crushing pressure, her struggles slowly becoming weaker and weaker until she finally passed out...

Jeff watched with tears in his eyes as the gigantic woman collapsed back on her elbows, her skirt hiked way up on her hips as her hand gently massaged her own pussy. Her skin was awash in perspiration, glowing even, her hair damp and matted clinging to her smiling face. Her massive breasts were heaving with every deep breath as she tried to calm herself. His focus however was on the dark, cavernous opening between the giant woman's legs, that dim space where his girlfriend had vanished minutes ago...

Amanda had disappeared clambering into the dark between the woman's spread legs. That Amanda had brought the woman to orgasm Jeff had no doubt, but he worried, his heart rate quickening as his girlfriend had not yet reappeared after the Giantess had achieved orgasm. And Ms. Morris seemed indifferent, luxuriating in the afterglow of her masturbation, half-lying on the carpet and moaning dreamily as she fingered herself.

In anger Jeff struggled in his bonds, writhing about and tugging at the strands of dental floss that held him tightly bound. He was helpless and totally impotent and could only shout out in anger and fear over the fate of Amanda. "Dammit!" he yelled at the gigantic woman. "Where's Amanda? Help her!"

He saw his neighbor open her eyes, glaring at him. Her nose wrinkled in disgust and annoyance as she raised her left leg, quickly bringing it down again, the heel of her foot slamming into Jeff's back. "Shut up!" she hissed and Jeff screamed as he felt his back bone shatter with the impact. He lay there moaning in agony and sobbing as the Giantess ground her heel into him.

"Your little Princess is fine," Ms. Morris said as her hand finally came from between her legs and she held up the tiny form of Amanda dripping with cum and hanging limply between the woman's huge nails. He watched through bleary, tear-filled eyes as the Giantess placed Amanda gently on the seat of the recliner. She was unconscious, but coughed, liquid drooling from her parted lips. Despite his own pain, Jeff sobbed with relief.

Jeff heard the sound of the woman's Zippo again and looked up as she lit another cigarette. The Giantess stared at him as she puffed on the huge cigarette as though contemplating something. Jeff groaned as his spine healed, shifting back into shape, finally screaming and wriggling as the woman reached for him.

"I'm hungry." the Giantess said as her fingers clutched the tiny man, hoisting him skyward. her fingers pinched into his sides without a care, holding him easily as she got to her feet. Jeff trembled in fear remembering far too many websites that advocated Vore; images and stories of Tinies being eaten alive and he assumed that was to be his fate. He was wrong...

With Jeff in hand Ms. Morris strolled casually into the kitchen and tossed the tiny man into the sink. Jeff landed with a 'crack' feeling his shoulder pop with impact as the Giantess ignored him, turning on the stove and then digging into the refrigerator. he moaned as his shoulder ground back into place, watching as the woman set food on the counter, taken from the refrigerator. "I don't feel like cooking," she said as she peeled back tin foil from some dish and sniffed. "Leftovers tonight, I think," she said with a smirk as she glanced at Jeff, "Though maybe some white meat as an appetizer." She laughed.

Icy fear gripped his heart as Jeff squirmed in terror watching the woman prepare her dinner. She had a disposable aluminum pan covered in foil, some past dinner. She popped a tube of biscuits and placed each in another tin adding butter and garlic salt. She placed both into the warming oven, then readied a pre-made salad, tossing it into a bowl and adding dressing before setting that back into the refrigerator. She then looked down at poor tiny Jeff, smiling wickedly.

Her hand swooped down and he was plucked up to hang by his ankles as she opened the oven door again. "I remember this from an episode of 'I Dream of Jeanie,'" she mused. "Seems Jeanie got some Love Potion from her sister, and a Hate Potion as well. Her sister changed the vials of course, and when Jeanie used them on Tony she suddenly hated Major Nelson. She blinked him into the oven. He survived and I think you will too. And if you don't..." the Giantess shrugged, "No loss."

Jeff felt the overwhelming heat of the oven as the Giantess placed his bound form on the already hot tinfoil covering the dinner. Jeff screamed as the heat washed through him, squirming as he tried to find some comfort, but there was none. He heard the Giantess laugh and looked up to see her smirking at him.

"See you in an hour," Ms. Morris said with a chuckle as she closed the oven door.

Jeff screamed and screamed...

"Mmmmnnn..." Amanda moaned as she slowly came awake. She stirred slightly, coughing a bit and tasting a strangely familiar tang on her tongue, her throat coated with a light film of fluid. Reluctant to open her eyes, enjoying a strange feeling of satisfaction she luxuriated on the soft, plush surface beneath her. She felt wonderful but for a slight pounding in her head at her temples; her body relaxed and rested as though after a long sleep. She could hear soft music playing far away, though she could not place the song, and smelled food cooking which made her stomach growl with the delightful scents.

Reluctantly she opened her eyes as her mind flooded with memories of her last conscious thoughts. The gigantic Ms. Morris had been using her as an admittedly small dildo riding her huge finger as the Giantess had brought herself to a shattering orgasm. It had been exciting for the one-inch tall Amanda, being used by her new owner as nothing more than a willing sex toy, at least up until the end. She had been terrified in the last few moments, feeling her air expiring as the Giantess rubbed in the throes of masturbation, forgetting her tiny slave apparently, or maybe not caring.

Still, and despite passing out in the end it had been incredible, and now Amanda felt fantastic and more satisfied than ever before than in her life.

Gingerly and sleepily Amanda surveyed her surroundings. She seemed to be on a small pillow she noted first, plush and soft. Light gleamed from overhead, and glancing about she saw darkness through the far away windows; night had fallen while she slept. Rising to her elbows she immediately saw Ms. Morris at the stove, big oven mitts on her hands as she removed a tin foil covered pan from the oven. The Giantess held the hot tin in her protected hands and eased the oven door closed with her foot as she turned. then spied her new pet.

"Well hello there," the Giantess said as she stepped to what Amanda realized what was the dining table where her lush pillow lay. "I thought you were gonna sleep the night away," Ms. Morris said with a smile as she set the pan on the table and a pot-holder. Amanda could feel the heat radiating from the tin and as she looked about with more focus she could see plates of food; garlic bread, a salad bowl, a wine decanter as well as salt and pepper cellars, salad dressing bottles and a bottle of hot sauce. the Giantess removed the tinfoil covering the pan and immediately Amanda could smell the sizzling cheese of tuna casserole.

"I was sleeping so well," Amanda said sitting up and watching as Ms. Morris removed her oven mitts. The huge woman tossed them to the counter and moved to the refrigerator, peering inside. "What time is it?"

"It's almost nine," Ms. Morris said with her head in the fridge. "You were asleep for four hours, poor little thing. Guess you were exhausted."

"I was," Amanda agreed, looking around again, lusting after the food. She was SO hungry. Her gaze lingered on the Giantess as she returned setting a small dish of fresh Parmesan cheese on the table. "Where's Jeff?" Amanda asked relishing in the new smell.

"He'll be along," Ms. Morris said with a smirk. "He's... getting ready," she added wiping her hands on the plain white apron that she wore over her tweed skirt. "I figured it'd be nice to have a quiet, candlelight dinner to celebrate our new 'family'.

"Family?" Amanda asked as she scooted to the edge of the pillow and stepped to the tabletop, scampering closer to the food and the incredibly intoxicating odors filling the area.

"Well, yeah," the Giantess said returning to the refrigerator. Leaning inside again she continued to speak. "Not a normal Nuclear Family of course. More like Owner: me, and Pet: you."

Something in that thrilled Amanda, the idea that the huge woman was accepting her and wanting her to be her pet. But there was a moment's hesitation. Amanda licked her lips and looked about once more. "What about Jeff?" she finally asked. She heard Ms. Morris laugh as she took something from the fridge and turned; a pitcher filled with water and ice. She eased the refrigerator door closed with a thump of her hip.

"Well of course, he's part of the family too." The Giantess giggled as she set the pitcher of ice water on the table. Amanda looked at it dismissively, then her head jerked doing a double take. "But he's more a chew toy, don't you think?"

Amanda stared in a swirling set of mixed emotions. Her eyes focused on the blurred form of her boyfriend obscured by the semi-transparent plastic. His legs had been freed of bondage, as well as his elbows, though his wrists remained bound and his gag of surgical tape had been replaced. He was in the pitcher treading water, his legs frantically kicking to keep his head above the water line. His skin was beet read and his eyes were frantic as he stared at Amanda for help. Amanda felt a twinge of excitement roil through her pussy as she watched her boyfriend struggle to remain afloat and alive...

Jeff was sobbing from exhaustion. His entire body seemed numb from the time he had spent in the picture of ice water, trapped in the darkness of the refrigerator, shivering and freezing. Yet still he could feel the ache of pain in his legs, his muscles cramping as he frantically kicked trying to keep his head above water. He could still feel his burned skin healing too, heat blisters finally mending and sealing up from his time spent in the oven.

He had screamed in sheer terror as the evil giant bitch had casually placed him on the tinfoil covering of whatever she was cooking then laughed as she had closed the oven door. He could already feel the stove heating up and had quickly started to sweat as he desperately struggled to get out of his bonds. The baking heat only intensified as he uselessly writhed, the knots in the dental floss too tight to undo, the waxy thread too strong to break. Even worse he quickly felt the tinfoil beneath him getting even hotter than the oven's heat.

He had started to whimper as his squirming struggles to free himself swiftly became a maniacal writhing, simply trying to ease the growing pain of the burn. He twisted and turned on the foil, his sweaty skin sizzling if he stayed still too long in one position, constantly rolling to escape the pain. He quickly realized that there was no escape however.

He lost all track of time in the semi-darkness of the oven; the red glow of the heating coils somewhere below casting the prison in an eerie light. His whimpers turned to sobs, then outright wails of agony as he shifted about, arching up onto his heels and head, then falling to his side, then rolling onto his knees sitting up. There was no relief, and it only got worse as his skin blistered and burst sending new waves of agony through his abused body.

Worst of all he knew that it would go on forever. If what Amanda had said was true, nothing short of crushing his head would kill him, if even that. If his brain fried here in the oven from heat stroke maybe he would become a vegetable and at least not have a clue as to what was happening to him. Somehow though Jeff did not think he would be that lucky.

He could barely see through his tear-filled eyes when a loud tapping had drawn his attention. He looked and saw the blurry vision of Ms. Morris peering at him through the window in the oven's door, her huge visage grinning wickedly as she waggled her fingers in a wave. "Almost done," she said, her voice muffled and far away. She laughed as Jeff had to roll away from the pain again...

The oven door had abruptly opened not long after and Jeff felt the hot air roiling over him as it gushed through the opening. He had been screaming in agony, his throat raw as a pair of metal barbecue tongs swept in to hover over him, then clamp down on his tiny body pinching tightly. More new pain as he flew out of the oven and up into the air, barely hearing the THOOM beneath his screams as the oven door closed. He was squirming helplessly as the square-head metal tongs bit into his waist, jerking in spasms as sweat poured into burst blisters. Blinking madly he could see his tormentor's imposing face, grinning widely as she watched, flexing the handles of the tongs and making him scream all the more.

"Poor baby," she purred angling the pincers about to look at him from all sides. "Hot for me, Jeff?" She chuckled and he felt sick as she started walking, a short trip before she unceremoniously dumped him onto the kitchen counter top. He had screamed again or maybe just continued as his red hot skin hit the cool formica. He could see the wicked woman leaning over him, smirking down at his agony.

"All that noise," she said shaking her head, "and I only had the oven set at 120. What a wimp, you are." Jeff shrieked as the Giantess' fingernail swooped in and prodded him in the belly and groin, pressing his balls to the counter. Then as swiftly as the huge finger had appeared it vanished as Ms. Morris walked away. Jeff could see her titanic body moving about the kitchen, fading in and out of sight as he rolled about, her voice rambling on in the distance.

"You were barely in there twenty minutes, y'know? Imagine if I was really mean." She chuckled and was suddenly looming over him again. Jeff saw that she had a tiny pair of cooking sheers in her fingers, which she clicked open and closed menacingly. "Now imagine your precious Amanda in the same predicament."

"Nooo!!!" Jeff shrieked, his voice raw and barely coherent. He whined as the scissors came down, the evil woman poking his belly with the point. She trailed the blades sharply down his body pressing hard enough to draw a thin line of blood from his baked, red skin. She then slipped the sheers between his ankles and snipped, cutting the floss free.

Jeff moaned as blood rushed back into his feet, a new pain washing through him. He started thrashing about again, but the sadistic Giantess simply placed a finger to his chest to hold him still as she clipped the floss binding his knees and thighs. She had casually flipped him over then and cut the thread holding his elbows before tossing him onto his back again, leaving his wrists bound.

Jeff was gasping through his agonized sobs as he watched Ms. Morris snip a tiny bit of clothe from the corner of a dish towel. That she then gripped in the tip of the scissor's blades and suddenly her finger was back, this time shoving his head down to the counter top. Jeff knew what was coming and clamped his lips shut, but the evil woman simply waited, giggling until he had to open his mouth and breathe as his nose was clogged with snot. As soon as he did she shoved the terry cloth deeply into his mouth until he was gagging. Jeff was trying to spit the cloth out when she grabbed him again, two nails holding his tiny head up as she wrapped a cut strip of white surgical tape several loops around his head, over his mouth and below his nose.

Jeff was surprised when her hands left only to return a moment later with a tissue held between her fingertips. There had been a moment's panic as she had shoved the tissue against his face, then said, "Blow. Don't want you drowning in your own snot now do we?" She laughed as Jeff complied, blowing his nose again and again until his breathing returned to something like normal.

He could feel the pain lessening somewhat, his mindless agony receding to a searing pain as he rested momentarily. his respite had been short lived however as the Giantess plucked him up off of the counter, her thumb and index finger pressing into his ribs. She lifted him up before her pretty face, her wicked grin growing wider as she increased the pressure. Jeff quickly screamed into his gag as his barely healed ribs snapped again. He writhed in agony trying to hold back the bile threatening to rise and clog his throat, nausea washing through him from pain and motion as Ms. Morris began walking again.

The movement stopped and Jeff had sagged, trapped between the woman's fingers. He felt cool air and peered down through his tears to see icy water beneath him. Despite his pain he had started squirming again, even as the sadistic woman released her grip and let him drop into the liquid. Jeff shrieked into his gag as he plunged into the freezing water, tumbling down end over end until he thumped against the bottom. Trying to push back his fearful panic he managed to get his legs under him and kick back towards the surface.

He gasped for breath in a billow of steam from his quickly cooling body, frantically kicking his legs to stay above the waterline. Ms. Morris was laughing softly at his efforts and he craned his neck to look up at her only to see her finger descending. The fleshy pad pressed into his face dunking him under the water again and again. Every time he surfaced she shoved him down, giggling madly at her little game. Jeff had lost count quickly as gray spots danced through his sight but finally his neighbor must have grown bored and he was left alone.

Jeff tried to will himself calm, breathing evenly and slowly. He had tried to float in the icy water but with his wrists still tied behind him he just kept sinking and had to kick continually to keep his head above water. "Remember," he heard the Giantess' voice rumbling oddly down into the pitcher, "this could just as easily be Amanda. Understand?" Ms. Morris tapped a fingernail against the plastic and Jeff nodded.

"Speaking of which, I have to finish dinner. So, we'll just put you someplace safe and out of the way until we're ready to eat." With that the gigantic woman had pushed a cover over the pitcher, sealing it tightly but for the pouring spout. Jeff sloshed around, ice cubes thumping into him as she picked up the huge container and easily carried it away.

"Nnnn..." Jeff moaned into his gag as he saw his destination, the light of the open refrigerator glaring. Ms. Morris casually set the pitcher on the top shelf and peered in at him a final time, smiling as he kicked for his life.

"Dinner won't be long; a couple hours maybe. I imagine Mandy will be hungry when she wakes up. If you're a good boy and play nice, maybe I'll feed you too." With a chuckle her titanic face had blurred with distance and she had closed the door trapping Jeff in the frigid darkness...

Jeff blinked back tears as the glare of the refrigerator light suddenly exploded about him. Sparkles reflected off of the huge chunks of floating ice blinding him wherever he looked as his legs churned up the frigid water in the picture that had become his latest prison for the past few hours. He was freezing numb, exhausted and aching from trying to stay alive, not knowing if he could drown or not, not wanting to take the chance for Amanda's sake.

He gasped through his nose, screaming into his gag in shock as his struggles caused him to drift, rotating towards the suddenly open refrigerator door. He saw the shadowy wall at first, moving abnormally to someone of his diminutive size; an inch in height. His senses reeled as the wall came into focus, rippling and swaying like a building caught in the throes of an earthquake. He knew what the vast silhouette was of course, but the knowing did not ease his fear as a blurry hand swooped into the light gaining clarity and grasping the handle of the water picture.

Jeff gagged and fought down bile as he sloshed around in his water-filled prison, the movement making him nauseous. He clenched his eyelids shut against the swirling motion of gigantic scenery that swept past through the semi-transparent walls of his prison. Only after a massive THUMP and the sensation in his numb little body that the motion had ceased did he warily open his eyes again.

Still scrambling his legs, he peered about wondering what new torment the evil bitch that was his Giantess neighbor and captor had in store for him. It seemed forever but had only been hours in fact since he and his girlfriend Amanda had fallen into the woman's clutches. Worse was that they had both gone into their current predicament with eyes wide open and willing, both of them wanting to be shrunk and become the pets and playthings of one of their friends. They had shrunk themselves to the tiny stature of about an inch tall, excitedly awaiting to be found by a friend or co-worker, even a passing acquaintance such as Ms. Morris, his MILF neighbor.

Both he and Amanda had been excited and amazed when the pretty older woman had opened the gift box that they had secreted themselves in. That first experience of seeing the gigantic face looming over them both had been thrilling and neither had considered the consequences of what they had done, nor the ultimate reaction of whoever might have found them they were so caught up in their new adventure. Looking back now, Jeff could readily admit how stupid it had been.

Ms. Morris was almost twice their age but still pretty and in good shape. He and his friend Mike had often drunkenly speculated on their neighbor; a 'Mother I Would Fuck', but that was as far as it had gone, at least until Amanda had bought the Shrinking Solution that would make their dreams come true. And at first the older woman had seemed perfect, doting over both of her new pets. It was only a short time later that Jeff discovered that the woman had a wickedly sadistic streak, and while Amanda had continued to receive her tender mercies, Jeff had become the object of her tortures. He had been poked and prodded, bound, beaten and abused in ways that he could never imagine, totally helpless in his tiny state and at the evil Giantess' whim.

He had often liked it a little rough when he and Amanda had role-played their shrinking fantasies, wanting his girlfriend of five years to tie him up and trample him, pretending to be a Giantess. The real thing however had proven to be more than Jeff could bear as his gigantic neighbor's reality far outstripped his imagination. He figured that he would have long since died if not for the Shrinking Solution and a side-effect that left he and Amanda virtually indestructible, regenerating any injuries at a fantastic rate.

And worst of all was that Amanda was oblivious to his feelings and actually seemed to be enjoying the torments that Ms. Morris was heaping upon him. Torments that he was forced to endure, not only because he could not escape, but because the cruel woman had promised to inflict those same tortures on Amanda if he rebelled...

And so he now bobbed in his ice water prison, legs churning; gagged with his hands tied behind his back with unbreakable dental floss awaiting the next stage of his torment at the hands of his new Giantess owner. Slowly he tried to focus as he splashed and drifted about, finally seeing movement beyond the plastic walls of his prison. He could make out the huge structures beyond and dully realized that he was on a table by the vast red field and what appeared to be a giant plate and silverware. His gaze remained on the motion that had caught his eye however, as the tiny form of Amanda came closer and into detail.

She was still naked he saw, still beautiful though her long, brown hair was a frizzy mess flowing about her shoulders. She looked none the worse for wear as she jogged forward, almost skipping with excitement as she drew near and cheerily waved up at him.

"Hi, Jeff!" she shouted up at him with a wide smile and sparkling eyes. He could barely hear her in the confines of the picture, sealed tight as it was save for the opening at the poring spout. "Having fun?" she said, a whisper to him as she stepped right up and pressed against the plastic peering up at him. She quickly back-pedaled however and crossed her arms over her ample bosom, shivering with exaggeration. "Brrr... That's cold!"

Jeff heard a rumbling chuckle above and behind, thunder over the horizon and knew that Ms. Morris was enjoying their play. Play to her and Amanda at least. He flinched as something clacked against the plastic and craned his neck to see the huge face of Ms. Morris leering at him from behind, a wide, wicked smile stretching her huge pink lips.

"Maybe too cold for your cute little nipples, Mandy," the Giantess said with a giggle, "but probably not cold enough for little Jeffy." The massive face grew even closer and cocked to one side, sandy brown hair falling away as the gigantic blue eye peered at him. "Right, Hun?" After a moment's silence he saw the woman's finger, the shield-like pink coated nail tapping the glass and he nodded.

"Good boy," the Giantess said as her head withdrew, fading with distance again. He returned his attention to Amanda again, once more having to focus to find her standing a ways away and watching with her hands behind her back grinning up at him, assuming that he was enjoying his bondage.

Jeff suddenly started thrashing wildly in the water, legs kicking as he screamed impotently into his gag. His emotions swelled within him, fear, panic, hatred overwhelming him as he wanted it all to end. He wanted to yell at Amanda to run, to fight back, to save him but she just stood there laughing and applauding his display, thinking it was all part of their little adventure. Panic quickly gave way to frustration as Jeff knew that he was trapped, unable to get away and totally at the mercy of his Giantess neighbor. His little show of defiance faded to defeat as he resigned to kicking his legs to stay afloat and wait.

"Somebody's tired I think," Ms. Morris' voice rumbled from far away. "And probably hungry too. I know I am. It's been a long, exciting day for all of us so let's eat."

Jeff cringed as the lid of the water picture flew away into the sky and a moment later the huge hand swept inside filling his vision. Massive fingers curled and dipped into the icy water about him, pressing into his sides with enough force to make him scream into his gag with the pain. His cracked ribs had healed during his isolation in the refrigerator, along with his skin burned to a crisp from his time in the oven before that. Still the sadistic bitch knew after trial and error just how much pressure to inflict to make her tiny new toy writhe in agony and she gripped him tightly, her nails biting into him.

"Let's get you in place," Ms. Morris said as her hand casually swept him through the air. He kicked frantically until the short trip ended then looked about nervously as he felt something strange and new at his slowly warming ass. His eyes went wide as he twisted about and saw the tapered end of a candle behind him and sliding up along his back, between his bound arms. Jeff screamed as he realized what was coming. His arms were stretched wide to accommodate the candle's girth as the woman forced him down, the tight floss biting into his abused bound wrists. His feet finally touched down onto the built up wax on the dish that served as the candle holder, but the Giantess kept pushing until he was forced to his knees. "There we go," he heard Ms. Morris say as the pressure left his body, the fingers sweeping up and away again.

"Jeff!" Amanda cheered and he looked up to see his tiny girlfriend bounding up onto the plate in delight. She ran right up to him, actually towering over him as he was on his knees before her and looking up with pleading eyes. She stared at him for a moment, the gleeful expression on her face reminding him of a child on Christmas Morning. Finally she giggled and leaned down, taking his face in her warm hands and kissing him on the nose. Jeff moaned and sobbed into his gag, a tear of helplessness sliding down his cheek.

"Isn't it great?" she exclaimed happily, totally oblivious to his plight. He started to protest, when - SKRITCH - light flared above them.

Jeff looked up in horror to see the gigantic hand, a long wooden match burning wildly and held in the titanic fingers, torching the candle's wick aflame...

"Nnnngghh!!!!"

Jeff screamed into his gag and tried to pull away as the molten candle wax dribbled over his shoulders, running down his chest and back. Pain lanced through his tightly bound wrists as the dental floss bit deep. He could feel slick dampness and knew that the unforgiving cord had cut into his skin drawing blood. He hoped that he had not inadvertently slit his wrists with his struggles. but then again he did.

He squirmed helplessly in his bonds as the hot wax drooled down his back, tears flowing as the heat seared his abused ass and burned his tender, enraged nipples, oozing down his tiny naked body to finally puddle about his knees and feet. He could already feel the wax cooling and thickening about his legs, starting to bond him to the dish that held the tall, tapered candle.

"He' so hard."

Jeff looked up and tried to focus as his girlfriend's voice cut through the haze of his agony. He saw Amanda seated a few yards away sitting primly as she watched his latest torture with wide eyes and a gleeful smile. He moaned as another glob of wax rolled over his shoulder, trying not to spit up in his gag of surgical tape as the smell of his burning flesh wafted up into his nostrils. He watched as she speared a tiny bit of meat from the plate that their Owner, Mrs. Morris had prepared for her. A casserole of some sort, the scent of the food making his stomach rumble from hunger even as it roiled from his own burning odors.

"Well, you did say he likes it rough."

The voice of God boomed overhead and Jeff winced. Craning his neck he saw Mrs. Morris, his sexy neighbor seated at a chair at her dining table happily watching his torment as she shoveled a forkful of casserole between her painted lips. Jeff shivered, noting that the heaping mound of pasta, meat and cheese was larger than his own bundled one-inch. remembering his own experience in the giant woman's mouth.

"Yeth," Amanda answered around her own mouthful, "but I've never seen him so big!"

And she was right. Despite the agonizing pain and torture that he had endured, Jeff's cock was huge with excitement. He could not believe it himself and thought maybe that it was a side-effect of the potion that Amanda had bought. He was writhing in agony as the searing wax slowly coated his body, but he was tingling with excitement as well as the two women watched his torment. He screamed into his gag as the wax ran between his legs, bucking hard and futilely at his bonds.

"Obviously he loves this." Jeff's eyes went wide as a huge steak knife suddenly flashed into view. He winced and squirmed as the gargantuan, shining blade prodded him in the thigh, the tip drawing blood. "Don't you, Jeff?" Jeff groaned, nodding, knowing that if he rebelled that the evil bitch of a Giantess that held them captive would turn her perverse torments on Amanda as she had threatened.

"See?" Mrs. Morris said with a soft chuckle, pulling the knife away and setting it aside.

"Yeah. I - "

DING DONGGGGggg...

Jeff looked up and renewed his struggling at the sound of the front door bell. Hope surged in his chest as he saw a huge linen napkin fall to the table, the scratch of wood on the floor as the Giantess rose in his peripheral vision, towering once again. He screamed into his gag and started thrashing about as much as his bonds would allow, at least until he saw the shadowy form of Mrs. Morris' hand over him, a massive finger thumping the side of the candle causing a huge flow of wax to roll down over him. He screamed!

"You two be quiet," Mrs. Morris said placing a finger to her lips and making a 'shushing' noise. Amanda was on her feet and running to the edge of the table. "I'll see who it is and chase them away," The Giantess said, her gargantuan form flowing as she stepped away and into the Living Room.

Jeff screamed into his gag, from the pain but also trying to get Amanda's attention. His tiny, naked girlfriend however was right up on the table's edge trying to see who was at the door and totally ignoring him. Jeff heard the sound of the shifting locks and the front door opening, the the voice of the Goddess drifting back...

"Well, hello."

"Hi," a male voice responded. Jeff tried to listen as molten wax dribbled over his groin, burning into his rock hard cock. The pain ripped him away. His legs were already immobile in the hardening puddle of wax and his upper body was struggling to move. "Hope I'm not calling to late, Carol."

Jeff recognized the voice, but in his agony could not place it. He heard the door shut and lock. "Not at all," Mrs. Morris answered pleasantly. "You're just in time for dinner. And you brought wine. How sweet. I DO have guests though."

"Oh." Jeff heard disappointment in the familiar voice. "I can come back."

"Not at all," Carol Morris said with a laugh. "Come join the party."

"Oh my God..." Amanda gasped, running back to her place and plopping back down. Jeff looked up and saw the blurry form of his Owner strolling back into the kitchen, a shadowy, gigantic form just a few steps behind. Jeff struggled, trying to focus as a glob of hot wax drooled over his head and neck.

"Holy Shit..."

Jeff looked up plaintively as the wax flowed over his head, dripping from his hair. The heat sizzled at his skin, burning his eyes and blurring his sight. But hope swelled as he saw the visitor; a huge handsome man that he knew would help them. He groaned and hung his head, salvation at last in the gargantuan form of his roommate...

Mike!
----------

"Holy shit!" Mike gasped as he stared open-mouthed and in awe at the scene that met him on the kitchen table...

After his neighbor, Ms. Morris had invited him in and relocked the front door his gaze had been riveted on her ass swaying in her tweed skirt and her shapely legs as she took the wine and the lead strolling back towards the kitchen. She looked hot for an older woman not quite twice his age, her skin still smooth, only a few streaks of gray in her soft, dark hair, and her thin glasses giving her that no-nonsense teacher look that he loved so much. Both he and Jeff had spent many an afternoon outside lusting after her as she watered her lawn in the warm summer evenings or tended the flower bed running the length of the front of her house.

This afternoon when he had arrived home to find her there with Jeff and Amanda's parcel, there had definitely been some flirting. And after she had left he wondered just how far she might go. He knew that she was a widow, and he was in the midst of a dry spell, and damn tired of hearing Jeff and Amanda's nightly romps just a room away. After a few hours of inner turmoil, he had finally said 'What the hell', grabbed the best bottle of wine that he had on hand and made his way next door. He had not been disappointed when she had invited him inside with a wide, delighted smile. He had been a bit disappointed when she had told him that she had guests, but she seemed unperturbed and almost mischievous as she had led him towards the kitchen. And now his gaze was locked on the kitchen table and his sexy, older neighbor's guests.

He had spotted Amanda first, and initially thought that she was a hamster or something, but after a moment his mind cycled and it registered what he was seeing. Amanda was an inch tall- maybe- standing on the tabletop and waving up at him. She was grinning widely and it took another moment to realize that she was buck naked. He could feel his cock hardening as he stared at the tiny girl, his mind reeling with a maelstrom of questions: How? What? When? Why...

Movement from the center of the table drew his attention and he gasped. He saw Jeff- his best friend and housemate kneeling and tied to a candle that was burning and he was half-covered in wax. His legs were submerged in the stuff, and the hot, molten wax was dripping and dribbling over him, making him writhe in agony. Peering closer he could see that his friend was gagged, his face twisted in desperation as he mewled into his gag pleading up at Mike, apparently helpless. Mike felt his cock twitch again.

He glanced at Ms. Morris finally, but she had her back to him while she opened the wine at the kitchen counter. "W- Wha- What the fuck is going on?" he finally sputtered looking back at Jeff as the tiny man squealed in pain, a glob of wax drooling over his head. He heard Ms. Morris chuckle as the cork popped from the wine bottle.

"Well, that's kind of hard to explain," his neighbor said as she opened a cabinet over the sink and withdrew two wine glasses. She closed the cabinet and held the two glasses in one hand, the wine bottle in the other as she smiled widely and stepped to the table. "Well, then again maybe not so hard to explain, but rather harder to believe. You remember that package that Jeff wanted mailed..."

Mike watched Ms. Morris as she moved gracefully about the table, setting down the glasses and pouring the wine as she recounted her tale of the last few hours. Mike was shocked to hear that when she had arrived at his and Jeff's home to retrieve the parcel she had found the tiny couple within. She told that they had fantasized about being shrunken and owned and that Amanda had found a potion in Chinatown in the city to make their wildest dreams come true. Mike had always suspected that both Jeff and Amanda leaned towards the kinky side of sex, but wanting to be shrunk!!!

"I was as shocked as you," Ms. Morris said as she took her chair and gestured for mike to sit. He did with a thump staring hard as wax dribbled over the diminutive form of his friend. He glanced at Amanda and saw that her gaze was riveted on him- his crotch- his jeans bulging.

"I was excited too," Ms. Morris continued, crossing her long legs and sipping at the wine. "Mmmm... That's good," she purred, swirling the dark liquid in the glass in her hand. "They're so cute like this," she said leaning closer and whispering in a conspiratorial tone, "and so horny." Ms. Morris licked her lips and stared at him, her dark eyes smoldering with lust.

Mike shook himself and took a long gulp of his wine. "Why is Jeff tied up like that?" he asked gesturing at his candle-bound friend. Jeff's head bobbed up at the mention of his name, but another dollop of molten wax made his squeak and writhe. "That's gotta hurt."

"He loves it!" Mike saw Amanda bouncing happily to the table's edge, shouting up at him. "He likes bondage and pain! He's lovin' every minute! Trust me!" Mike glanced back to Jeff's bound form and saw the pleading look in his eyes as he moaned. He doubted that Jeff was loving this as much as Amanda seemed to be. Still, he did nothing to free his best friend and felt his penis surge again as he looked at the helpless little man squirming as the table's center piece.

"Hot, isn't it?"

Mike blinked and looked up to find Ms. Morris gazing intensely at him, her dark eyes smoldering. His gaze wandered briefly to her full breasts then back to her face just in time to see her tongue slide across her full, pink lips. He swallowed, nodded, and downed the rest of his wine wishing that he had something harder. He set down the goblet and the older woman was instantly filling it again.

"It makes me hot," Ms. Morris said as she refilled her own glass the lit a cigarette. Blue smoke curled into the air and Mike wrinkled his nose at the cloying smell. "There's such a feeling of... power... knowing their little lives are in your hands. God, it's fucking incredible; the control."

"Control?" Jeff asked wondering what the woman was talking about. She blew smoke then leaned across the table, her huge breasts dangling as she whispered in his ear, her hot breath making him shiver. he could feel the dampness under his arms, sweat trickling down his back. The wine he assumed, until he felt Ms. Morris' foot rubbing up and down his leg under the table.

"Look at them, Mike," she hissed in his ear. "They're bugs. And they gave themselves to me..."

Mike licked his parched lips, staring at the still-smiling, totally clueless Amanda, her pert, little breasts bobbing as she waved again. He glanced at Jeff writhing as wax rolled down his back and coated his spread ass crack.

"To us..."

Mike gasped as he felt Ms. Morris' hand at his crotch, her fingers massaging his growing erection...

Mike gasped as he felt his pretty, older neighbor's fingers massaging his rapidly engorging penis through his pants bemeath the kitchen table. He looked up at her in shock and found her smiling at him, her dark eyes smoldering with lust. She looked sexy as hell as her moist tongue glided across her shining lips seductively. "W-what..." he stuttered as he felt her fingers deftly working at his zipper, tugging it down, then dipping into the opening to attack his thin boxers. Mike moaned at the attention and Ms. Morris chuckled.

"It's getting you hot too, isn't it?" the woman asked, her voice husky with lust. He heard her chair scoot closer, scratching on the floor and her whispered, warm breath on his neck as she leaned in caused him to shiver with the growing excitement.

"Just thinking about how tiny and weak they are is getting you hard," she hissed in his ear. "They're bugs, but thinking... feeling, and their fate is in our hands." Mike moaned as her fingers slid through the gap in his boxers, her soft skin kneading his raging cock. He could feel her heat, the edge of her nails as she manipulated his erection, stroking it and caressing skillfully. He could feel the tension of excitement mounting as he groaned and tried to focus.

He saw Amanda standing at the table's edge watching with fascination. She looked so hot all tiny and naked, her little breasts jiggling as she hopped from foot to foot trying to see. Behind her poor Jeff squealed as the level of molten wax rose to envelope his own tiny erection. Mike watched with bleary eyed wonder as he thrashed about, wax flaking from his upper body as he pulled at his bonds, screaming into his gag. The scene was like some totally weird Youtube porn, but watching his best friend helplessly struggle in his torment was exciting the hell out of him.

And suddenly Ms. Morris stood hunkering over him. She shoved and his chair skidded at an angle even as she dropped to her knees in front of him. her fingers never left his cock, and were now gingerly pulling it from the opening in his pants. She glanced up at him, grinning widely, her skin flushed and glowing as her free hand swept up to the table.

"C'mon, Mandy," she said breathlessly as she scooped up the tiny girl. "Plenty of room for you."

Mike heard a brief squeak as the diminutive girl was plucked from the table. A moment later he felt the tiny life form clutching at the base of his penis. He felt a tiny pinch as his little friend wrapped a hand into his pubic hairs, her legs clamping down on his shaft. Her squirming only served to add to his excitement, but then he felt her free hand pushing into his rigid member, her miniscule nails raking the thin, stretched flesh. He was already starting to throb with Amanda riding his cock like a bucking bronco, but then he felt Ms. Morris' lips encompass the head and flow along the shaft, her hot tongue caressing with a fervor.

"Oh... GOD!!" Mike exclaimed as his cock pulsed and almost instantly exploded in his neighbor's mouth.

Throbbing, his penis gushed spewing gobs of cum in a staccato torrent. He vaguely heard Ms. Morris moan as her lips, tongue and teeth skillfully drew his load from him, the older woman swallowing every drop as it filled her mouth. He could barely feel Amanda's tiny sharp nails adding to his pleasure, and Jeff's screams of anguish just spurred him on even more. His body tensed then went limp as he unloaded his sperm into his neighbor's expectant mouth and throat. He could feel her swallowing, her tongue massaging his turgid shaft as she sucked, urging every drop out as he spasmed in the kitchen chair, thrusting against her. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced, lasting far longer and harder than any before.

Mike sagged in the chair as he felt his neighbor's tongue lapping at his shaft, tenderly cleaning him of any remaining jism. He had never had such an orgasm, nor had he ever had such a fantastic blow job. Ms. Morris definitely knew what she was doing.

Finally her lips slid along the length of his shaft as she withdrew, leaning back and slurping up every drop. He looked down at her as she settled back on her haunches licking her lips and gazing up at him. He felt Amanda still riding his cock, a wet spot where her pussy touched his skin. he smiled and looked at Jeff.

His best friend was looking on in horror. Jeff's wide eyes were beseeching as he implored him to help. Mike felt a warmth rush through him, a tingle of electricity as he considered his tiny, cuckolded friend, so helpless and pathetic. He could not believe that Jeff and Amanda had wanted this- Well, maybe Amanda as she seemed to be enjoying herself now lying back and nestled in his pubic hair.

But Jeff? What the hell?

Mike could not believe that his best friend was getting off on this... this torture! But both Ms.Morris and Amanda seemed to think he loved it, so who was he to argue? He was more than willing to add to his best bud's little pervo fantasy if it got him blowed like that again.

"I want you."

Mike looked down and saw Ms. Morris still kneeling between his legs. Her skin was flushed and her breath was labored but her eyes sparkled with lust as she stared up at him. Cum glistened at the corners of her mouth.

"Take me," she hissed, swallowing hard. "Jesus, fuck me or I'll rape your ass!"

Mike heard Amanda whimper even as Jeff squealed in agony. His cock throbbed again, already recharging with a lust and passion he had never experienced before. Mike cupped the tiny girl into his palm and stood on shaking legs then helped his neighbor to her feet.

"Lead on..." he said gripping Ms. Morris' hand as she staggered off pulling him after her, tiny Amanda squirming in his other fisted hand. Mike glanced back as another glob of hot, searing wax drooled over his friend, Jeff writhing in agony and screaming into his gag as another layer flowed over his helpless body.

Mike's cock twitched with anticipation and excitement...

Mike watched as his sexy older neighbor, Carol Morris climbed right up onto her queen-sized bed and sat, hurriedly plucking at the buttons of her blouse. She almost ripped it off trying to withdraw her arms from the sleeves, tossing it aside as her hands flew behind her to unclasp her bra. "Help me," she said in a husky, lust-filled voice, raising her leg and pointing the toe of her low-heeled pump at Mike's face.

He didn't have to be told twice. He dropped the tiny form of Amanda to the bed and leaned in, his hands cupping the offered shoe at the heel and toe and pulling it away with a soft 'shush'. He immediately caught the harsh scent of his neighbor's foot, Well worn leather mingling with bath oil, perfume and perspiration made his cock quiver as he leaned in breathing deeply of the heady aroma. Mike had a foot fetish, though he would never admit it out loud, and the mere sight of Ms. Morris' foot, touching her shoe got him rock hard instantly. He could feel the dampness lacing her hose as his hand caressed her sole, brushing the soft wrinkled skin before she pulled her right foot away and offered the left.

He caught sight of Amanda running along the bedspread as he removed the other shoe. The tiny girl's ass and boobs bounced as she ran towards the head of the bed even as Ms. Morris raised her own ass to slip out of the skirt she wore. He didn't know which woman was making him hotter; His sexy MILF neighbor or his roommate's shrunken girlfriend.

He and Jeff had often commented on how hot they both thought Ms. Morris was. They wondered how good she would be in the sack and exchanged their little fantasies about what they might do to her, with her in bed. Drunken day dreams they had both always figured, but now reality, or about to be.

And Amanda...

Mike had always found her hot if just a bit ditzy. In truth he had always been a little jealous of Jeff for hooking up with her; the sex-crazed little nympho. But the two of them had hit it off, and jealous as he was he was happy for his best friend as well. Of course, things had changed...

Amanda's 'Hot Potential' had multiplied now she was the size of a water bug. Seeing her tiny form made his cock expand far larger than ever before. The blow job that Carol had given him had been intense, but he knew that it had been even better with the tiny girl riding his shaft. He wanted more.

"Help..."

Mike blinked from his reveries to see Ms. Morris struggling with her hose, trying to roll the silky garments down her legs. Mike shook his head and leaned in, helping the older woman with her stockings, finally tossing them to the floor with the rest of her clothes when she was naked.

"Fuck me..." Ms. Morris gasped as she leaned back into her pillows. He watched as she plucked tiny Amanda from the bedspread and deposited her on her belly. Quickly Mike ripped out of his shirt and scrambled up onto the bed to engulf Ms. Morris. His body encompassed her as he fumbled with his cock trying to get it in place.

"Condom," she hissed between gasping breaths and Mike frowned at the delay. He bent low and scooped up his pants fishing out his wallet, and producing a Trojan. Quickly he ripped the packet open and moved to put it on, hesitating when he saw little Amanda. The tiny girl was right up beside Carol, pushing into the older woman's breasts, licking.Mike smirked and snatched up his roommate's little girlfriend between thumb and forefinger. Amanda yelped in surprise, squirming as he raised her higher.

"No reason you can't have some fun too," he commented, dropping the girl into the opening of the condom. He laughed as she slid down to the tip, struggling to right herself within the slim, latex tube. he saw her face and could see that she was frightened, but right then he did not care as he maneuvered the opening to the mushroom head of his dick and started to slide in...

+++

Amanda screamed as Mike's huge cock slipped through the opening of the condom. The massive head came rocketing towards her and there was nothing she could do as it butted into her, pressing her into the thin, milky plastic of the Trojan. She gasped as the air was expelled from her lungs as Mike rolled the condom up the length of his huge shaft. She clawed at the plastic in panic, but the thin sheet was too strong. She tried to beat on the skin of his prick then but the condom was too confining and she was soon winded as there was very little air in the tight confines.

There was rough, jerky movement and Amanda knew that Mike was crawling onto the bed. She dangled and swayed, immobilized by his dick in the tip of the condom. pressing her into the latex. She felt a soft warmth suddenly and glancing back saw the tender, fleshy lips of Ms. Morris' pussy before Mike thrust hard and she was shoved inside of her owner's cunt.

Amanda screamed as Mike surged, his cock growing larger and larger, pressing into her and making it harder to move and even breathe. She could feel the heat of Ms. Morris' cunt as she was battered about, slamming into the older woman's cervex, bouncing over her swelled clit. it was a nightmare suddenly, and she did not know why it was happening to her.

Ms. Morris had been so sweet and loving to her before. How could she condone this... this torture! Amanda struggled hard but her best efforts were nothing. The gigantic Gods making love did not even acknowledge that she was there. She sobbed as Mike slammed his rock hard shaft up into the sopping wet, hot cunt of her owner, helpless to do anything but ride along.

Amanda felt the cock stiffen and jump, and she just had time to take a deep breath before the giant's hot semen exploded out of his slit, filling the condom and soaking her...

+++

Carol Morris screamed as her body shook, wracked with a powerfully intense orgasm. Mike was huge and hot, no doubt about that, but the thought that tiny Amanda was trapped within the condom and living some waking nightmare was more than enough to push her over the edge and make her cum as she never had before.

She squealed and writhed under Mike's hot, sweaty body as he slammed into her pussy, her juices flowing... gushing as they never had before. She arched her back thrusting up into hi,m even as he bore down on her driving his cock deep into her vagina. Her clit was throbbing as she gasped and pumped against him, clenching her legs, closing her thighs about his pulsing dick, riding him for all he had...

And finally, after eternity he was spent...

They lay together, both breathing hard and sweating, holding on tight. He was kissing her shoulder and she was licking at his neck, both radiating heat and glowing with lust. Finally he rolled off of her, his cock slipping free with a wet slurp. Carol Morris stared at the semi-rigid member and the cum-filled condom. She could barely see the tiny form curled up within coated with the milky white fluids filling the latex. She giggled as she reached over and started to slip the condom from his shaft.

Ms. Morris held the little plastic bag up before her face peering at the tiny, unmoving form of Amanda within, naked and soaked with cum. She laughed as she poked at the sac, elated when she saw the tiny girl twitch and squirm. She smirked as Amanda sputtered and coughed trying to expel Mike's semen from her lungs.

"She okay?" Mike asked and Ms. Morris nodded.

"She's fine," she said tossing the used condom on the nightstand as she plucked a cigarette from her pack situated there. She lit up and sighed with contentment as she inhaled the smoke, settling in against Mike. He held her tight for a moment, then moved to get up. She cooed at the sight of his well-muscled, tan body as he grabbed her robe from the back of the bedroom door, slipping into the filmy material. Ms. Morris laughed.

"Hey," he said as he tied the belt, "I'm cold. And I want a beer. Get you anything?"

"I'm perfect," Ms. Morris said as she took a long drag from her cigarette, watching as her neighbor strolled from the bedroom. she settled back into the bed feeling more fulfilled than she had been in ages...
--