- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Based on dreams I had, sort of.

He thrashed about madly as he emerged from the swimming pool, his jaw still locked in place as the paralysis spread gradually upwards from his neck. Hurling his weight bodily at the edge of the pool, he found his arm clinging to a surface not dissimilar to porcelain.

 

A steady heat started to brew around his belly, bubbling up through his body and seemingly counteracting the effects of the poison. Gasping for air in a blind panic, he attempted to flop out of what appeared now to be an enormous tea-cup. Tumbling down onto the table below with a wet ‘splatch’, he rolled onto his back and found himself looking up at an unfamiliar face. In spite of having never seen it before however, he nevertheless knew exactly who it was. Their hand was paused mid-way towards the cup, a vague look of perplexed distaste on their features as they glanced back and forth between the still-rippling drink and the tiny figure that had just crawled out of it.

 

“Well fuck; that ruins my appetite.” She commented dryly, her hand resting on the table as the little fellow scrambled backwards up against the teacup.

 

“No no, the tea is still perfectly fine I assure you! I showered today!” The man replied automatically, eliciting a scoff from the woman at the table.

 

“Not the point really.” With a casual flick of her wrist, the dark-haired lady sent the sopping wet critter sliding off the edge of the table, plummeting to the ground with a hefty ‘thunk’. Propping himself up on one elbow, the stunned man peered up over his shoulder as Emma rose to her feet. A rather flustered looking waiter trotted over and inquired how she intended to pay for her meal. “Ha, no. I’m not paying for bugs in my tea.”

 

Drawing in a deep breath, Emma’s face scrunched up as though she were trying to flex her entire body at once. With an audible transformation, the young woman began to scale upwards, her figure swelling in a perfectly uniform manner. The umbrella she’d been sitting under was bowled to one side as she grew rapidly larger and larger, sending waitresses and customers scattering in every direction. Down on the ground, the already diminished fellow could only gape as the growth continued unabated for almost ten straight seconds. By the time she was done, a decent chunk of the surrounding city was already in ruins beneath the soles of her feet.

 

As she raised one of her feet contemptuously over the remaining city, the tiny dreamer called up in objection.

 

“Hang on a second! I’m in control of this dream; why aren’t you sitting on me?”

 

“Pfft,” the titan scoffed, “if you think your dreams have any power over me, you’re an idiot.”

 

Her foot came down, and the world exploded into blackness.

 

 

 *****************8

 

“Hold still assbag.” Emma said with a decidedly unimpressed tone, dragging the flailing little speck through her computer screen and into her own darkened bedroom. “All you’re going to accomplish is breaking your own arms, so you might want to cool your jets. Accept your fate with dignity and take these moments to acknowledge how badly you fucked up for your life to reach this point.”

 

“All I did was dick around in a game, what the fuck lady?!” The tiny voice squeaked back as the dark-haired woman glared back from behind her spectacles.

 

“Do you know how close I came to levelling up there? I’d been at that for literally fifteen minutes, and because of your fuckery, I now have to spend another fifteen to get back that lost progress. Honestly, you’re getting off lightly.”

 

“Lightly?! You fucking shrank me and kidnapped me through my own computer! Isn’t that more than enough!?”

 

“Nah; I could torture you… y’know, snap your limbs off, crush your ribs one at a time, light you on fire, all that good stuff.” She relished the look on his face as it became progressively more aghast. “Lucky for you… I’m not going to put you through all that; it’s not like you were actively hacking or anything. No no… I’m just going to drop you on the floor and squash you underfoot like the worthless, time wasting bug that you are.”

 

A heartbeat before Emma released the wriggling figure; she saw his expression change to raw anticipation. He grinned in excitement and his eyes went wide.

 

“Wait, really?! Oh shit yes!”

 

Emma stared at him blankly, subconsciously deciding how she felt about his new piece of information.

 

“Pardon me?”

 

“OH… Uh…” His expression dropped just a tad, his wriggling ceasing as his fingertips tapped together awkwardly, “well, see, thing is… I actually have a… tiny bit… of a foot fetish.”

 

“Oh for fuck’s sake. Really?”

 

“Yeah, kinda. But hey, good news right? This means we’re both happy!”

 

“Fuck off; this doesn’t make me happy.”

 

“Why? I mean, don’t you have one too? You were just about to mash me under your meaty digits down there,” he jerked his head down at her exposed toes, “so surely you’d get a kick out of this as well?”

 

“Of course I do, but it God-damn ruins the fun if you’re into it too. It’s meant to be a punishment! Fucking… ugh. Hold on a second.”

 

With a flick of her wrist, Emma tossed the startled little squirt into her open mouth. Catching him on her tongue and slamming him instantly against the inside of her cheek, she booted up her chat program and checked the names of the people who were online.

 

Rattling her fingers against the keyboard, she punched out the message as she sucked on her tacky treat.

 

“hey, how should I murdalize this guy? He’s into feet so I can’t do feet.” As the icon popped up to indicate the incoming reply, she added a hasty addition. “and no, I’m not sticking him up my butt.”

 

“Well where’s the fun in that?” The response came eventually. “Can you find out what he’s not into?”

 

“Being tortured to death apparently.”

 

“Funny that.”

 

“I don’t really care that much about dramatic irony right not tbh, I just don’t feel like making the decision myself.”

 

There was a brief pause.

 

“Have you considered sticking him up your butt?”

 

“I can ban you from this channel you know.”

 

“Fiiiiine. Just eat him; make sure you chew though. Slowly.”

 

“Can do. Brb.”

 

Without further delay, Emma swatted the wriggling wretch beneath her molars. She could just barely perceive a sudden, horrified shriek before the crunching began. Munch…munch…crunch…crunch…squirt…squelch…crunch………..gulp.

 

“Okay… maybe now we’ll get a decent fucking medic.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you feel like getting a commission from me, shoot me a note on my D.A account 'PerspectiveShift'