- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Their Big Day

 

Lord John Dalberg-Acton once famously uttered the oft-quoted phrase: ‘Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely’. When Lord Acton spoke these words, he was speaking of the responsibility of great figures of authority to be accountable for their actions, not have their influence and authority function utterly without restriction. Had Lord Acton lived to see the day when Ashleigh and Zoe made the news, he would’ve realized just how timeless his words really were.

 

The two had been colleagues for a long time, working perfectly together towards a common goal, albeit for different reasons. On the surface, the intention was to create a formula that would allow for the exponential growth of organic matter without the nasty side effects that such mutations were usually plagued by. In the public eye their research was a noble endeavour, dedicated to ending world hunger, creating new jobs and making the planet a better place in general. Behind the scenes however, neither woman had any such altruistic motivation.

 

The voluptuous Zoe was already a sight to behold; a long haired, long legged bombshell of a lady whose physique was perfectly matched by her intellect. However, while her hips were large and her bottom was positively enormous, they were both dwarfed by her biggest attribute: her ego. She hadn’t always been that way, and nobody who knew her as a child would’ve suspected she’d grow into the scornful, arrogant person she was today. For her, the formula had one purpose and one purpose only: make her the most powerful being on Earth.

 

Her colleague Ashleigh had similar ambitions, but where Zoe was fuelled by vanity, Ash was fuelled by envy. Prior to their inevitable success, Ash had been head and shoulders shorter than Zoe. A truly scrawny young woman whose only significant physical feature was her ample behind, the result of a lifetime spent sitting hunched over a microscope. Forever the butt of jokes about her height, her glasses or her socially awkward behaviour, Ashleigh harboured a burning resentment of all those people who had belittled her. In her mind, it only made sense that this should be the solution; after all, who would mock her for her height when she was the tallest woman in the world?

 

Finally, on the day they would make headlines throughout the globe, both women reached their goal… but only one of them would stay there.

 

They had certainly expected some sort of physical discomfort upon imbibing the formula and undergoing the change, but the discomfort itself was positively mild. There had been concerns that it could cause tearing, disfigurement or internal catastrophe… As it turned out however, it had just made the two women rather gassy. Their initial growth before the eyes of their shocked investors had been accompanied by a not entirely dignified round of breaking wind, tainting the air of success with some unpleasant bodily odours.

 

“Wow, I was… not entirely prepared for that!” Zoe remarked with a smirk, watching as the tattered remains of her lab coat slid down off her shoulder, snagging briefly on her nipple before fluttering to the steel floor. “I mean, I knew the growth was unlikely to affect clothing, but I suppose it would’ve been silly to strip down just to take a drink.”

 

“It worked… It worked it worked it worked! YES!” Ashleigh was positively giddy, her momentary self-consciousness at being suddenly naked and exposed evaporating in an instant as she realized they’d finally succeeded. Judging by the relative height of them to their equipment, they’d grown to just about twenty feet. However, the bubbly feeling in her gut told Ashleigh that the process was likely not yet over.

 

“Ahem…” So wrapped up had the pair been in the moment that they’d temporarily forgotten the small group of investors gathered at the edge of the lab to watch the experiment. “Ladies, this is most assuredly indicative of a successful product, and congratulations are likely in order, however…” The stern faced woman fought off a scowl as she tried to ignore the youthful jiggle in Zoe’s enormous breasts, “you were supposed to be experimenting on the watermelon, not yourselves!” She gestured to the experimental table where a small variety of food products lay, entirely ignored by the two scientists.

 

“Yeah, about that,” Zoe responded, glancing down at the pristine, untouched watermelon on the table, “we figured this would be a much more convincing example of the formula’s potential. After all, we’re a lot more complex than a watermelon, and a hell of a lot more sturdy. Just look!” Stooping down, the curvaceous brunette plucked the watermelon off the table and sauntered over to the investors. Several of them stepped back at her approach, involuntarily intimidated by the sheer size of the scientist. Ashleigh followed her over with a curious expression on her face, wondering what exactly her colleague had planned.

 

“I mean really, this delicious fruit is far from being a suitable test subject; it’s pretty much the same size as… oh… your head.” Zoe’s tone was casual as she addressed the investor below her knees, but her choice of comparison was more than a little threatening, a fact that was made abundantly clear by her next action. Turning her shapely, sizable ass towards the group, she paused for a brief moment to enjoy the stunned look on some of their faces… as well as the more lusting expressions they were failing to conceal. The towering scientist reached down with one hand and spread her buttocks slightly apart, just far enough to permit entry to the watermelon as she squeezed it between her massive cheeks. Down on the ground, the red-faced investor could only watch as her metaphoric head was thrust into the giant woman’s rump, dominated by the sheer weight.

 

“Okay madam, you’re more than made your point!” The furious investor spat, but Zoe just laughed mockingly.

 

“No I haven’t… but I’m about to.”

 

With a single, firm clench of her backside, Zoe effortlessly crushed the watermelon into a wet, chunky mess. Pieces of it splattered across the faces and clothes of the investors, eliciting a series of disgusted exclamations as they started wiping themselves down with their clip-boards.

 

Ashleigh couldn’t suppress the laughter as she watched her colleague toy with the group of normal-people. But as she laughed, she felt that curious twinge in her gut again; the same sort of feeling she got when she was likely to pass wind in the near future. She began to wonder...

 

“Okay I admit, that was my bad.” Zoe said in an entirely unapologetic voice, peering down at the ooze between her legs. “Still, it seems a shame to let all that good food go to waste… we're trying to end world hunger after all.” She could barely conceal the sarcastic grin as she finished speaking.

 

Lowering herself gracefully onto her knees, the bombshell brunette thrust her colossal caboose out towards the small group behind her, a wicked smile on her face as she gestured to the chunks of fruit still wedged inside her ass.

 

“Now eat. And don’t miss a spot; make sure you get your tongues right in there… you wouldn’t want to leave a mess, right?”

 

Whether it was out of fear, or out of a more base desire still, one of the men stepped forwards and lowered himself into a kneeling position behind Zoe’s plush posterior. Grimacing in displeasure, he brought his mouth down and started licking the splattered melon juice off the bigger woman’s backside. His colleagues appeared hesitant to join him, some of them slinking behind the others in an attempt to remain un-noticed. However, whilst Zoe was too caught up simply relishing the moment of wicked domination, Ashleigh could see the group still shuffling their feet. This was a perfect opportunity to start paying them back for all those years of bullying and financial blackmail; she wasn't going to waste it.

 

“Well? Get going!” She said with a hint of threat in her otherwise pleasant voice. When they continued to not move however, she strolled over to them, her towering figure causing them to shrink back away from her in alarm.

 

“M-Miss Ashlei-” one of them began, but the big-bottomed bookworm simply stamped her foot emphatically to silence them. Their mortified reactions made her quite giddy with glee, but she fought to suppress it in order to remain as intimidating as possible.

 

“Here’s your choice: You either get down on your knees and clean my colleague’s ass with your tongues, or I use the lot of you as my own personal cushion for the next ten minutes. And trust me, with the amount of gas I can feel itching to squeeze its way out my backside, you do NOT want to be underneath me when it happens.”

 

“You’re mad! You’re both mad! I’m not putting up with this!” The chief investor turned on her heel and made to stalk out of the display room. However, before she’d gone more than a few feet, she felt a massive hand seize her by the collar and lift her a few feet off the ground. There was a collective gasp from the group as the normally shy, socially awkward Ashleigh threw her boss against the ground like a sack of potatoes.

 

Rolling onto her back with a groan of pain, the chief investor barely had time to let out a scream of protest before Ashleigh had dropped her buttocks down on the fallen woman with a heavy ‘THUMP’. Judging by the muffled squeals, the tingling sensation by her asshole and the tiny hands struggling in vain against her massive ass, the scientist guessed correctly that she’d managed to get her boss’s head lodged perfectly between her cheeks.

 

Cocking an eyebrow at the stunned investors, she nodded at Zoe’s still dripping rump.

 

“Go. Now.”

 

As one, the investors dropped to their knees and started feverishly worshipping the scientist’s caboose. Zoe, for her part, loved every second of it. She didn’t much care what was going to happen afterwards; consequences after all felt a bit beyond her at this point. All she cared about was the knowledge that she was finally getting the treatment she’d always deserved.

 

Much to her irritation, Ashleigh managed to ruin the moment with her crass exclamations.

 

“Pretty sure I’m about to let out the most heinous fart I’ve had in months.”

 

“… Thanks for sharing Ash, I really needed to hear that right-” Zoe started saying, but as the words left her mouth, she felt a gurgle emanating from somewhere deep inside her. She was about to comment on it, but she thought about the group of people whose faces were clustered around her asshole and decided it would be better if they didn’t know. Her lips curled into a malicious smile.

 

Biting her lip and closing her eyes shut, Ashleigh could feel the increased squirming from the woman trapped underneath her as the announcement of having wind passed directly in her face reached her ears. She’d be lying if she said she didn’t find the sensation to be deeply gratifying, not merely on a physical level, but psychologically. That horrible bitch had been riding her ass for years trying to force results out of her… and now her ass was riding that horrible bitch; but the best was yet to come.

 

“Open wide ‘Madame’.”

 

With a sound like rolling thunder, Ashleigh released a colossal fart down onto her financial backer’s face. The sheer toxicity alone might’ve been sufficient to kill her, but as it turned out, she wasn’t around long enough to worry about it. The instant the scientist let rip, her entire body swelled upwards, growing rapidly in the space of time it took for the gas to escape. Shooting out in every direction, Ashleigh felt her head smash into the ceiling of the lab. Given she was sitting down, and the laboratory roof was over fourty feet high, she realized how massive she’d really become. Down between her spread legs, she could see Zoe still bent over on the steel floor, the people clustered around her bottom the size of mere insects by comparison to Ash.

 

There was another sensation as well; it was a hot, wet, sticky sensation under her swollen buttocks. With a pulse of momentary horror, she realized her sheer bulk must’ve crushed the tiny investor. Her hands grasped her buttocks involuntarily, her eyes wide as she pictured the sight of the little woman, squashed like a bug under the almighty weight of her ass cheeks.

 

The feeling of horror quickly melted away as a smile crossed her face. Her hips began to grind back and forth, smearing what remained into a fine paste on the cold ground.

 

“Oops.”

 

Jolted out of her reverie by the sound of her colleague, Zoe turned to look back at Ashleigh only to find her vision filled with the giant woman’s vastly increased size, her legs stretched out either side of her.

 

She didn’t even have time to voice her surprised confusion before her own growth spurt started. Her entire body shook as it released the fart that had been building within her. Though not quite as strong as Ashleigh’s, it was still quite potent. A groan rumbled forth from Zoe’s throat as she grew with the same speed that the gas had left her body, sending the group of investors scattering across the floor like ants before a blow-dryer. The struggling little things tried to pull themselves to their feet, but the effort was hampered by the unholy stench that clawed at their throats like poison.

 

The curvaceous scientist took stock of her surroundings following the sudden increase in size. She’d been on her hands and knees when it started, which was fortunate for her as the roof of the lab suddenly felt a lot closer. To her dismay, in spite of the massive increase, Ashleigh appeared to have overtaken her in size for the moment. It was only a twenty foot difference, but it was enough to make her seethe with indignation. Before she could get properly riled up however, she noticed a tickling sensation between her gigantic buttocks.

 

Reaching back with one of her hands, she poked around with her finger until she located the source of the irritation.

 

“Looks like one of our precious investors has found themselves in a bit of a tight spot, eh Zoe?” Ashleigh chuckled, trying to squint and work out which of their financial backers was presently trying not to suffocate between her colleague’s ass cheeks.

 

“Sure feels like it; who’s the lucky winner?”

 

Ashleigh frowned and shook her head, still squinting.

 

“Not a clue, I can’t make out any details without my glasses. Honestly, they all just look like bugs at this point, no idea which is which.”

 

A smirk slid across Zoe’s face.

 

“You’re right though Ash… they really are just bugs at this point. Little helpless toys… and you know what? I want to play.” With a callous thrust of her finger, Zoe pushed the squirming form of her investor right up between her buttocks. The motion didn’t cease until she’d entrapped the little person against the sickly brown of her anus. For the briefest moment, Zoe paused to drink in the fact that she was about to snuff out an entire other life using nothing but one finger and her asshole.

 

She pushed a little further… and when her finger was removed from her backside, her little victim was sealed inside her, their struggles growing weaker each passing moment.

 

“Well, guess there’s no turning back now, huh?” Ashleigh pressed her shoulders against the roof of the lab, sliding her legs back until she was in a more comfortable position. “We might as well make our presence known.” The sound of rending, tearing metal accompanied her rise as the big-bottomed science geek stood up, smashing effortlessly through the ceiling amidst a rain of rubble.

 

Zoe felt a gurgling in her belly and bit her lip in anticipation.

 

“Be right with you; just got one last thing to take care of.”

 

“Suit yourself!” Ashleigh stretched out, the cool mountain air blowing across her skin as she peered down at the city far below. In a car, at her old size, it would’ve taken half an hour to drive from the city out to their private lab complex. Now though? She could cross the distance in half a dozen strides.

 

As Ash stepped out of the crumbling complex, Zoe looked back over her shoulder at the fallen, terrified group of investors.

 

“Well… I’d like to say it’s been a pleasure, but honestly, the only thing you were ever good for was your wallets. I hope for your sake that you’re enjoying the view… because it’s your last.”

 

The scream barely had time to reach the buxom brunette’s ears as she sat back on the ground, her monstrously plump posterior landing with an Earth-quaking ‘boom’ on the remaining witnesses. The ‘splat’ was so insignificant that she could barely feel it, but she loved it all the same. She was under no further obligation to this pitiful building or anyone in it… Indeed, the only person left who was bigger than her was Ashleigh; but that would all change soon.

 

Clambering to her feet, Zoe followed Ashleigh out of the ruined lab, gazing down the side of the mountain at the city below. Panic hadn’t quite set in yet, but they could take care of that. Acutely aware of her colleague’s advantage in height, Zoe decided to play it cool for now.

 

“Must feel pretty good huh Ash? Look at them all; you’re the biggest and the strongest… and with that big ol’ butt of yours, you could have anything you damn well pleased.”

 

“Oh, it does… it really does…” The façade of playfulness slowly melted away as Ashleigh’s grin grew, her appetite for revenge bubbling to the surface as her insides growled. “And you know what I really want right now?”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“I want… to fucking ruin this city… I want them to feel what it’s like…”

 

Zoe cocked an eyebrow in amusement; she’d never seen this side of her colleague before, and it simultaneously delighted and alarmed her. Still, she could understand the drive. For someone like Ash, who people tended to ignore or belittle, this would be quite the opportunity for some catharsis. Of course, given how many times she’d secretly made fun of Ash behind her back, Zoe knew she’d have to be careful not to get on the furious geek’s bad side. After all; Zoe’s beauty wouldn’t save her if Ash had sheer size and weight on her side… Once she could outgrow her colleague however, she’d be able to put the self-conscious thing in her place.

 


“Well then, why don’t we take this opportunity to celebrate our success? I want to demonstrate just how brilliant our formula is after all, and I suspect that having an entire city brought to heel by two naked women would be a perfect start, no?”

 

Ashleigh flashed a bare-toothed smile at Zoe before practically running down the mountainside, her footfalls leaving colossal craters in her wake. It took mere moments for the homicidal giantess to slam into the city limits; though she was only head and shoulders above most of the buildings, she took to her new-found power with gusto.

 

The few people unfortunate enough to be picnicking in the park at the edge of the city were greeted with the sight of a vast, fleshy figure emerging from over the tree-line before they were obliterated a moment later, the soles of her feet crashing down amongst them without a care in the world. For Ash, there was no feeling in the world like this one. No fleeting moment of success, praise or admiration could compare with the reality of being able to do what she wanted to do.

 

Her titanic, jiggling backside eclipsed the sun for the remaining people of the park, their mouths agape as she squatted down above them. Balancing as best she could, she tried to think of something cool to say, something that would strike fear and awe into the people. But all that came out of her mouth was, “Kiss it! Kiss it now or I’ll fucking smash you!”

 

Many of the picnickers chose instead to flee, screaming and abandoning their possessions in a bid to escape the shadow of the impossibly large ass that threatened to squash them into paste. Several however, whether through fear, lust or a combination of both did make their way towards Ash’s hanging buttocks. Standing up on the tips of their toes, the assorted strangers pressed their lips into the flesh of the geeky giant’s gigantic globes. Though she could barely even feel the sensation, Ash could register just enough of it to feel impossibly delighted.

 

A sudden pulse of sexual delight flooded between her legs at the mere notion of such worship; she was a Goddess to these little people. No matter how attractive they might be, she held all the cards now. Men, women, it didn’t matter anymore; she didn’t care what they looked like, and she didn’t care what they thought of her either.

 

Even though she knew subconsciously that the people beneath her had likely never clapped eyes on her before in her life, she imagined in her mind’s eye that they were old colleagues, former friends, men who had passed her over for a woman with a smaller ass or bigger breasts. Anger surged in her veins.

 

“How does it feel to be where you belong you little shits? You deserve this; you all deserve this!”

 

With a sudden rush of adrenaline, she let herself fall backwards onto the ground, her almighty buttocks crushing a pair of cheek-shaped craters into the park. She felt them expire in an instant as her ass-flesh contoured around their insignificant forms, squeezing them from every angle until their weak bodies couldn’t stand the pressure any longer. A laugh escaped her throat as she clutched her stomach, a hefty bout of gas making its way through her bowels.

 

“Having fun?” Zoe asked casually, strolling past and ruffling her colleague’s hair with one hand. The curvaceous colossus cast her gaze around near her feet in search of some sort of inspiration. A moment later, inspiration showed itself in the form of a police car screeching around the corner of a nearby tower, racing towards them for half a block before slamming on its brakes.

 

The megaphone atop the squad car crackled into life, but it was clear by the following silence that the officer in control had absolutely no idea what to say.

 

“Perfect.” Zoe sauntered over, the car kicking into reverse gear several seconds too late. With a single hand, the big-bottomed brunette plucked the vehicle from the ground, her fingers closing around the doors to keep anyone from escaping.

 

“Alright! Which one of you pathetic dust-mites has a video camera?”

 

Movement caught her eye, a tiny figure jumping up and down out of the corner of her vision. She turned her head and examined the excited little person standing boldly on the roof of the nearest apartment building. As soon as he had her attention, he stooped down and scooped up a large, two-handed news-camera. Zoe didn’t recognize the ‘V-Band’ station it was broadcasting to, but she could see the blinking red light clearly enough.

 

“Good. Listen well you little flecks of dirt; my name is Zoe, but you can call me ‘Goddess’. My colleague Ashleigh and I have just arrived on the limits of your city; if you wish to survive our occupation, then you will heed our every instruction. Obedience will be smiled upon, where resistance will be severely punished.”

 

She lifted the police vehicle into view, holding it in front of the camera so it could be clearly seen.

 

“Resistance takes many forms: fighting us, running from us, disobeying our instructions or begging for us to stop. Anyone caught resisting us will meet this fate.”

 

As she concluded the statement, Zoe turned her back on the camera, bending at the waist to thrust out her perfectly plump butt. Slowly and deliberately, she moved the squad car around to her rump, pulling one of her cheeks aside with her free hand as the officers hammered uselessly on the windows. Grinning the entire time, the towering woman pushed the car inside herself inch by inch, caring naught for the screaming of its occupants.

 

Moans of deep satisfaction escaped her throat as she closed her eyes, enjoying the physical stimulation as the vehicle compacted inwards under the ever mounting pressure. Eventually, unable to stand it any longer, she shuddered under the force of the orgasm. It wasn’t the strongest she’d ever had, but it was more than enough to crush the car completely into a two-dimensional shape between her ass cheeks.

 

“Oh, and one more thing…”

 

As the pieces of vehicular rubble tumbled down to the streets below, Zoe planted her palms on the buildings either side of the one on which the camera-man resided. He tilted the lens upwards, his mouth hanging open as the towering figure of perfection positioned her mountainous backside over him.

 

“… just remember; you asked for this.”

 

With the force of a falling moon, the voluptuous giantess dropped herself ass-first onto the building. Two things happened simultaneously. Firstly, the camera-man and everything around him were reduced to bloody pulp and rubble in an instant, the entire building cracking from top to bottom in the process. Secondly, the fart that had been building inside Zoe for the past couple of minutes finally burst forth with the unexpected motion of her fall. A cloud of barely visible toxic gas burst forth into the apartment building; that alone would’ve been bad enough, but the tenants weren’t alive long enough to find it repulsive.

 

The titan’s latest growth spurt was substantially greater than her last one, her rippling hips swelling out and overtaking the surrounding buildings her own, obliterating everything in their path as her entire body scaled up rapidly. A thrilled peal of laughter rumbled forth as she threw back her head in delight, feeling the surge in power and mass.

 

By her estimation, when she stood up, even the tallest building in the city would barely reach her hips. A smirk crossed her face as she drank in the sensation. She was the biggest now… and when she’d had her fun with Ashleigh and the city, she would make sure that her colleague would never threaten her position again.

 

For her part, Ashleigh had no particular intentions to undermine Zoe; sure she’d been jealous of her good looks in the past and had become furious when some of the brunette’s old friends had poked fun at her during parties, but overall she harboured no ill-will towards her. Having another equally massive lady around seemed like fun, since it allowed her to engage in off-the-cuff ideas like the one she devised mere moments after Zoe’s latest growth spurt.

 

Rising to her feet and wiping flecks of dead picnicker off her butt, Ashleigh strode over next to Zoe, who presently stood head and shoulders taller than her.

 

“Say Zoe, what would you say to a little wager to spice up this little rampage of ours?”

 

Glancing down at her colleague, Zoe cocked a curious eyebrow and leaned back against a neighbouring building, her rump shattering glass and bending steel wherever it touched.

 

“What did you have in mind?”

 

“Well, as silly as it might sound, let’s face it… We’ve had to do a lot of ass kissing to get where we are; investors, reporters, fellow scientists, etc.” She rested her hands on her ample hips emphatically as she continued, “And well… I think that our asses deserve a reward to make up for all that. So how about this; we walk to the centre of town and start gathering up everyone we can find.”

 

Searching about near her feet, the geeky goliath stooped down and snatched a screaming by-stander off the ground for demonstration. As the pitiful little thing squealed in protest, she found herself brought around behind Ashleigh’s bulbous buttocks.

 

“And… whoever can fit the most people in their ass wins.”

 

She thrust the helpless victim between her cheeks and withdrew her fingers a moment later, grinning broadly as Zoe chuckled in response.

 

“So what does the winner get out of this little wager, hm?”

 

Ashleigh thought for a moment.

 

“… The loser has to kiss their ass as well.”

 

“Well shit, I’m hardly about to pass up a free chance to have you kissing my ass am I?” Zoe winked, slapping her colleague on the rump as she strode towards the central hub of the city, her approach sending waves of screaming civilians in all directions as her feet smashed through cars and concrete alike.

 

“Oh just you wait; I think I’ve got the home field advantage on this one.” Ashleigh swung her butt into the side of the same building Zoe had been leaning on before, crushing the poor structure even further under the blow. As bits of loose masonry fell from her hip, the entire tower started to collapse, sending a cloud of dust billowing skyward as stragglers tried in vain to escape the attention of the vengeful geek.

 

Pausing only to seize a handful of fleeing tiny-folk, Ashleigh trotted pleasantly after Zoe towards the middle of town, idly squeezing her fingers together tormentingly as she went. A moment later they had arrived; hours of traffic deadlock and treacherous streets were overcome in mere seconds by the towering titans. Holding her hand behind her back to conceal the small group of victims, Ashleigh looked up into Zoe’s eyes, her belly rumbling.

 

“So how long? Three minutes?”

 

“Make it five; the more the merrier. Besides, I’ll need five minutes to fit that many people inside this perfection.” Her hand smacked down hard on her own ass and rubbed vigorously for a moment before the two nodded in agreement.

 

“Three… two… one… GO!”

 

Ashleigh immediately dug between her buttocks, forcing her hand as deep as it would go before releasing the smattering of prisoners who had survived the ride. Of course, the entire game was a farce to begin with and they both knew it; none of the hapless people of the city would be strong enough to survive more than a handful of seconds in the unfathomable pressure of the giant women’s ass-cracks. The contest was a mere excuse to go about indiscriminately dominating everything and everyone around them.

 

And dominate them they did!

 

Zoe went immediately for the place she knew would have the most people: the shopping mall. It took only a single lazy stomp of her bare foot to send the roof caving inwards, exposing the terrified masses within. Before they had a chance to recover, her fingers were in their midst, snatching up everyone she saw. Though she took the time to savour each passing moment of it, that didn’t mean she didn’t do her best to streamline the whole process. One hand seized her prey while the other held apart the cheeks of her big, round rump. Shoppers and security alike were fed to the insatiable maw of the brunette’s backside. She was sure that she was losing stragglers here and there as they came loose and plummeted to their doom, but the rest were secured snugly between her almighty buttocks.

 

“Oh stop complaining; this is the closest any of you are going to get to perfection! Not quite in the way you might imagine of course, but there isn’t a man, woman or other alive that wouldn’t want to snuggle up to my fantastic fucking ass! Be grateful you get to see it in the flesh before your insignificant lives come to an end!”

 

During her indiscriminate acquisition of people to fill up the space in her crack, Zoe hadn’t been paying all that much attention to the individual appearance of the civilians she’d been scooping up. Now however, as she closed her fist around a group of shoppers cowering in a lingerie store, she recognized a particularly violent shade of purple hair. A wicked smile of remembrance crossed her features as she peered down at the trembling woman and the man beside her.

 

“Well shit; look what we have here?”

 

“Oh God, Z-Zoe, p-please let us go, you know us! You wouldn’t do anything to-”

 

“Wouldn’t do anything to you? Are you serious? You fuck my old boyfriend behind my back, steal him out from under my nose and routinely mock my science experiments to my face, and you don’t expect any sort of payback? I’d laugh if I didn’t hate you so much.”

 

“C’mon, Zo’, be reasonable; we’ve known each-other for years!” Her ex-partner piped up desperately, “Just give me another chance; I know we can patch things up!”

 

The purple-haired harlot glared at him in angry shock, her mouth wide open.

 

“Are you for real?!”

 

Zoe laughed in delight as the deceitful little rat tried once again to worm his way out of reprimand.

 

“Oh sure thing handsome; I’ll give you another chance… Even better, I’m not nearly as prudish as I was before. I’m more than happy to let you have that chance to ride my ass that you’ve always wanted.”

 

“Wha- no! NO! NOOO-” The little couple screamed along with everyone else as the bulging brunette moved them back into position, taking special care to wiggle them in as deep as she could before thrusting the pair into her waiting anus. A tickle of wonderful delight swept over her as she felt them squirm against the inside of her asshole, tiny hands pounding at her clenched muscles. She’d have been quite happy to sit there for the next ten minutes and savour the feeling, but there was a contest to be won!

 

Several blocks away, Ashleigh had decided to focus on a less populated target, electing instead to go for the quality of personal delight over raw numbers. She knew the university would ultimately contain less people than many other places… but she also knew that the majority of people she most wanted to shove up her ass were located there. The mere notion thrilled her to no end; professors, students, even the staff at the cafeteria that always chose to serve the more attractive students first… Without her glasses she wouldn’t even know who was who, but she didn’t care. All of them would be punished… all of them. Her greedy palms explored every familiar nook and cranny of the old buildings, struggling students gathered into her grip as she ranted at them, years of repressed anger and resentment flooding out in an unbroken tirade of pure hate.

 

“Guess who’s back motherfuckers? Yeah that’s right; it’s fucking me! You’re God-damn right to scream; you walked all over me for years, never helped me out or gave a damn when I was having a rough time of it. You little piece-of-shit bullies are finally going to get the treatment you deserve for making fun of me, and you piece-of-shit professors are going to get the same treatment for LETTING THEM FUCKING DO IT!”

 

Zoe could hear the rant from halfway across town, eliciting a quiet laugh at the sound. By the sounds of it, her self-conscious colleague wasn’t being too gentle with her victims; every person she pulverized was one less she could count towards their little wager.

 

“Give ‘em Hell Ash!”

 

“I’m sure it will be Hell for them!” The geek grinned from ear to ear as she felt more and more of the terrified little people squirming between her glorious cheeks. A cacophony of shrieking cheerleaders and hollering jocks rang in the air as the remainder of the sports division disappeared into Ashleigh’s asshole. For nearly thirty seconds, the contest was forgotten amidst the sensation. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she squatted over the campus buildings, her buttocks grinding against one of the structures as her loins were overtaken by the sensation. A long, drawn out groan of delight left her lips as she felt the orgasm growing nearer.

 

“Time’s nearly up Ash; I think I’ve got you beaten here.”

 

Zoe could feel the veritable horde of people pressed against her anus. The immense urge to simply clamp down and crush the lot of them in a single, brutal stroke was almost overwhelming, but she held back. She wanted to win, to feel her colleague’s lips against her ass in one final act of inferiority.

 

Unfortunately for the brunette, Ashleigh’s orgasm tipped the playing field in the short-haired geek’s favour. With the sudden clench and subsequent relaxation of her insides, the fart that had been building inside Ash was released… and it was a doozy. On the downside it was released with sufficient force to completely wipe out the campus building beneath her, a typhoon of gas sending pieces of rubble flying across the city, along with many of the prisoners she’d been hoarding in her ass-crack. On the upside however, the burst of size she received was directly proportional to the force of that fart.

 

Zoe’s jaw dropped as she watched the transformation unfold in a matter of seconds. Before the change, Ashleigh had barely measured up to Zoe’s chest while standing, and didn’t even reach her waist while sitting down. After it however, the geek dominated the playing field. Her buttocks swelled and grew exponentially, swallowing not just the remainder of the campus, but a vast chunk of the surrounding city as well. Entire blocks of housing and vast tracts of factory land were crushed beneath the tidal-wave of ass-flesh, the growing girl scaling up with such force that even the clouds in the sky were brushed aside.

 

Once it had subsided, both women turned to make eye contact. Up until now their growth contest had been at least somewhat even; neither player had been substantially taller than the other, each maintaining a fairly steady pace…

 

… but that was all over now. Gigantic though she was, Zoe couldn’t even compare to the incredible bulk of Ashleigh’s monumental figure. She may have been a Goddess to the pathetic stragglers down in the street, but she was barely the size of a doll by comparison to her colleague.

 

“… I guess this means I win.” Ashleigh grinned, her sheer size blocking out Zoe’s sun and casting the brunette into shadow.

 

“I… I… this… THIS ISN’T FAIR! THIS ISN’T RIGHT!”

 

“Whoa! Calm down little lady; I’m sure you’ve got a big more gas left in your tank right?”

 

At first, Ashleigh was amused by the outward expression of jealousy by her perfectionist colleague. Zoe had after all been so secure in her superiority towards others for all the time that Ash had known her, and seeing her express a form of envy towards Ashleigh of all people cracked a smile across her face.

 

“Damn it all; why does it work so much better on you than on me! I was supposed to be the biggest and the best, so why am I only going up in dribs and drabs while you just inflate like a fucking balloon?!”

 

Ashleigh’s chuckle of amusement continued.

 

“Well we’ve all got something we’re good at, right? Besides, you’re still bigger than everyone else; how many people have you got stuck up your ass right now, hm? You’ll always be able to flaunt that you’re the biggest… besides me of course.”

 

In spite of her massive advantage in size, Ashleigh still recoiled slightly as Zoe screamed like a furious child, stamping her foot hard and clenching her entire body in an expression of pure anger. Between her buttocks, dozens upon dozens of shopping patrons, who up til’ now had been frantically kissing, licking and massaging the colossal woman’s posterior in an effort to calm her down, were brutally and instantly reduced to a fine red paste under the pressure. Her patience had been almost brought to the breaking point having to wait all this time to express her dominance over the rest of the world… and having it snatched away now, but that plain, near-sighted, fat-assed little geek of all people… it was too much.

 

“Stop laughing! This isn’t fucking funny! I worked for years and years to make this dream a reality, poured everything I had into this project. You can’t take that away from me!” A group of police officers abandoned their utterly feeble resistance and fled out of the way as Zoe stormed towards the towering form of Ashleigh, pointing a finger threateningly up at her. “I don’t care how jealous you were of me or anyone else; we both know that I’m the one who should be up there! I’m smarter, prettier and more socially presentable than you. Be as big as you damn well please, but you can’t be bigger than me! You were shorter before and you should be shorter now! It’s how things are supposed to be!”

 

Whether or not Zoe had thought that years of social intimidation would leave Ashleigh vulnerable to a verbal assault, she realized moments later that she’d made a mistake. The affectionate smile had vanished from the gigantic geek’s mouth as she gazed down coldly at her colleague.

 

“You know what Zoe? I think you need some perspective.”

 

“Ash, I’m sorry I-” The brunette started to reply before she was cut off by Ashleigh’s fingers curling around her body. Her arms and legs were pinned forcefully together as she yelped in fright, the wind knocked from her lungs as she was lifted up before her lab partner’s disappointed face.

 

“No, you’re not sorry you selfish little liar. It’s funny you know; I actually thought you were my friend for a while there.” The chubby woman had seemingly forgotten about the hundreds of people below her getting snuffed out the instant she shifted her bulk; her ire was entirely focused on the scientific cheerleader in her fist. “I should’ve known better… But that’s my mistake I suppose. At least now I know that if you were in my position, you’d probably do to me exactly what I’m about to do to you.”

 

“Wh-what are you talking abo-”

 

“Shut up. You owe me an ass-kissing, remember?”

 

Zoe’s entire body shuddered visibly at the notion, much to her colleague’s delight. Making sure to hold her prisoner firmly in one hand, Ashleigh lay down and rolled over into the city. Her impossible weight came down on the decades-old buildings like they were made of cardboard, crushing them into rubble and obliterating thousands of people in a single instant. She didn’t care about that though; all she cared about was making sure that the full scale of her massive ass was visible to her squirming little toy.

 

“Time for you to learn some humility and respect.” With a casual flick of her wrist, Ashleigh sent Zoe’s curvaceous little form rolling across the vast expanse of her buttocks, the terrified mini-giantess crawling to her hands and knees shakily. “Kiss it; make sure you really get your tongue to work and cover as much as you’re able. And you’d better hope you do a good job, or so help me I’ll see how far I can fit you up my ass instead of these helpless little ants.”

 

Forcing herself to swallow her pride, Zoe lowered her face bitterly downwards and pressed her lips against Ash’s backside, kissing it over and over. A peal of sadistic laughter rang in her ears as Ash peered down at her over her shoulder, her feet waving lazily in the air. The beaten brunette’s cheeks flushed red at the sound and she bowed her head still further, crawling slowly around on the field of flesh as her tongue licked submissively at the surface.

 

“MmmmMMmmmMmmMM… Keep doing that you little bitch… think about all the mean, nasty things you’ve said about me as you worship my ass like the pathetic weakling you are.”

 

A slightly breathy, sensual tone had crept into Ashleigh’s voice during the last few words. She might not have noticed it herself, but Zoe certainly did. From her position she could feel every subtle shift and vibration in the bigger woman’s butt, and it was extremely obvious to her that Ash had started to subconsciously grind her hips against the rubble beneath her.

 

The larger lady licked her lips, a feeling of lust in her loins as she closed her eyes and guzzled down the sensation of that little perfectionist kissing her caboose. Zoe had always been the one she’d looked up to, someone she’d aspired to be more like… But now, all those illusions had been dispelled. The little two-faced bitch had been exposed for the fraud she was; a shallow, vain backstabber like everyone else.

 

And there she was, forced to kneel down and humiliate herself before the eyes of the world… exactly where she belonged. Ashleigh felt a surge of sexual excitement, and a wicked impulse took over.

 

“Good girl… very good… but I think you need more of a lesson than just bare skin.”

 

Zoe brought up her gaze for a moment, dismay in her eyes as Ashleigh’s humongous hand swung overhead and came down between her colossal cheeks. She pried them apart with forefinger and thumb, tapping the crack invitingly with her spare digits.

 

“Go on Zoe; crawl inside and keep on kissing. You want to make me happy, don’t you?”

 

Initially, the trembling little titan did nothing, her teeth grinding angrily together at the indignant position she’d been put into. However, after a threatening glance from Ashleigh, she lowered her head dejectedly and slunk forward towards the rancid heat of the geek’s ass-crack.

 

The residual sweat and stench was overpowering, confounded further by the pasted remains of the hundreds of people Ashleigh had already snuffed out within. Zoe could only pray that there was no more gas left in her colleague, or she’d be even more outclassed than she was now. As she paused at the edge of the ravine, Ash gave a sudden jerk of motion, sending her helpless partner tumbling down into the fleshy abyss.

 

Thunderous, rumbling chuckles rolled forth from Ashleigh’s throat as she felt the distinct sensation of the buxom brunette frantically trying to regain her balance, hands and feet scrabbling against her sensitive buttocks. She moaned in delight, resting her face in her hands and thrusting her backside into the air, forcing Zoe to cling on for dear life. As terrified as she was by the prospect of being smothered by the vengeful geek’s posterior, she was far more terrified of being thrown out into the open air and plummeting to her death.

 

Feeling utterly defeated and filled with despair, Zoe let herself slump down into the crevice of her captor’s crack. She continued to kiss, lick and even bite the flesh of Ashleigh’s ass, but it was merely an automatic action at this point; there was nothing she could do to resist…

 

… until she felt a rumble in her belly.

 

Zoe’s eyes went wide as she felt the familiar twinge in her stomach; there was at least one more fart in her yet. There was no way of telling how potent it would be, but it was enough to give her hope that maybe she’d be able to get out of this nightmarish situation. She didn’t have long to contemplate it however, as a massive clench of Ash’s buttocks clamped down on her momentarily, crushing the air from her lungs and leaving her wheezing in pain.

 

“Oops; my bad! Better get back to licking or I might get twitchy again…”

 

The brunette grimaced in pure disdain, safe in the knowledge that she couldn’t be seen. As soon as she’d recovered her breath, she set about her given task with slightly more pep than before; after all, as soon as she could work that bubble of gas out of her system, she could hopefully turn the tables on that insufferable geek.

 

Ashleigh on the other hand was having the time of her life. Engrossed for the moment in the systematic torture and humiliation of her long-time colleague, she’d temporarily forgotten about enacting her brutal revenge on the city around her. The local police forces had long since given up trying to attack her; their bullets had been utterly ineffective, and the population had fallen into full retreat. Only a few particularly insane, depraved or perverted individuals had made their way towards her, perhaps hoping for some sort of gratification.

 

She paid them no mind however… for the geeky Goddess, there was only one source of pleasure she cared about, and that was the knowledge that ‘little-miss-perfect’ was presently inching closer and closer to her puckered asshole.

 

“A little further along if you’d be so good Zoe; you’re nearly home.”

 

Biting back the vicious words that she wanted to shout at the oversized dork, Zoe stared in open disgust at the wrinkled, brown eye of her colleague’s anus. In all her life she’d never imagined for a second that she’d be in this position. Sure, she’d hoped to put others through such a nightmarish scenario, but certainly not to wind up in it herself!

 

Slowly, torturously, she forced herself to lower her lips, tongue trembling as she clamped her eyes shut. Any second now she’d feel the revolting press of her mouth against the bigger woman’s butthole. Stench like she’d never even imagined was already making her delirious from pure disgust, and it was almost more than she could handle that she would be knowingly pressing her tongue to the source of it.

 

“Too long; not waiting any longer.”

 

Before Zoe had a chance to react, one of Ashleigh’s tree-trunk sized fingers was bearing down on her, pinning her to the flesh of her colleague’s monstrous behind. To her horror, she felt her helpless body being pushed gradually inside the tight, rancid confines of Ash’s asshole.

 

“Oh Christ no! PLEASE ASHLEIGH; DON’T D-” Her cries for mercy were muffled as her head and shoulders were thrust inside, the acrid smell of foul bodily processes assailing her senses. A shuddering moan of cruel delight shook through the titan’s body, her teeth biting down on her lip as her little toy was pushed in deeper. She could feel the tiny legs kicking and flailing like mad, pounding away uselessly as her divine finger poked and prodded away, sinking her in up to her hips.

 

Zoe could still feel the bubbling, gurgling sensation in her belly, but by the looks of things she’d probably suffocate long before she had a chance to grow her way back into contention. Wriggling frantically, she tried to extricate herself from the prison of Ashleigh’s ass, but the bigger woman simply had too much power to be resisted; it only too one good push to completely seal the brunette inside.

 

This was it; Ashleigh’s big moment to enact some measure of torturous revenge. It didn’t have to be against everyone else just yet; their times would after all come eventually. For now though, she could focus all that bitter resentment, all that malice, all that desire to inflict pain... directly into Zoe.

 

Her fingers dug into the rubble as she clenched her asshole, squeezing with all her might against the flimsy form of her colleague. It wasn’t intended to kill, though the smaller women dearly wished it had been. The pain was like nothing she’d ever experienced, and not just the physical pain. The sheer mental anguish of being literally shoved up the asshole of someone unquestionably inferior to her was enough to make the brunette almost snap in a fit of uncontrollable panic. In turn, her desperate writhing set off the bundles of sensitive nerves in Ashleigh’s posterior, sending spasms of delight shooting through her veins. The colossal rocking of the geeky giantess only increased as she rolled around on the city, obliterating dozens of city blocks with every twitch brought on by the squirming of her living toy.

 

She uttered breathless nothings, trying to be taunting and cruel, but unable to form more than basic sounds and the occasional word of disdain. The pleasure she felt in that moment was simply uncontrollable; she didn’t know what she ultimately wanted to do to Zoe, only that right now she wanted to keep her sealed up inside the tomb of her ass for as long as it took to finish herself off.

 

Zoe’s head was spinning, her arms and legs were pinned to her sides and she knew that if she didn’t get out of here soon, she wasn’t going to survive long enough to enact her revenge. Just as the last scraps of hope were being squeezed from her mind, she felt the familiar tingle of a fart reaching its climax. She squeezed her eyes shut and hoped against hope that this would be her big moment. She didn’t care if she ruined the lower half of Ashleigh’s body doing it, this would be her time to grow!

 

Curling her toes tightly together and clenching her fists, the buxom brunette let loose the last of the gas that had been cooking away in her belly…

 

… but while the growth might’ve been substantial on its own, it was barely even a dent in the unstoppable size of Ashleigh. The geeky goliath certainly felt it, but only as a sudden, slight increase in the size of the vibrating toy stuck up her ass. That unexpected thrust from within was enough to tip her over the edge; the orgasm that had been steadily building for the past ten minutes was ready to be released upon the remains of the city.

 

But there was more to it than that.

 

Zoe could feel the vibrations of the oncoming orgasm easily enough, but more than that she felt the rumbling approach of something far more threatening. Her last fart may have been a piddling disappointment, but the pressure that was building up deep in Ashleigh’s bowels was enough to instil a fear in the tinier giantess that she’d never dreamed of in her life. In mere moments, a fart big enough to reduce an entire city to dust was going to be blasted straight into her face; she was the plug that was holding it in… but she doubted that would last.

 

“Ooooohhh Goooodddd… this is too much! I can’t take it anymore!” Ashleigh moaned as she lifted her ass as high up as it would go, clenching all the muscles between her legs in the process. “This is it! OOOOOOOHHHHH YYEEEEEESSS!” The scream shattered windows for miles around, set off car alarms in the neighbouring cities… and caused a conjoined release of orgasm and fart that set the stage for Zoe’s final moments on Earth.

 

As it turned out, the brunette’s assumption that she was going to be a ‘plug’ was a bit ambitious; the instant the gaseous blast hit her, she didn’t resist it for a second. She was launched into the air like a cannonball, tumbling through the sky with a terrified, primal shout. By the time she’d come crashing down to the ground again, she was barely conscious, struggling to stay awake as she attempted to extricate herself from the ruins of a vast building that she dimly thought was a church. Her entire body ached from head to foot, she stank like shit, and any semblance of power and dignity she’d had were long-since gone.

 

Peering out from the debris, her eyes went wide as she watched Ashleigh’s final, impossible transformation. A dream-like quality overtook what she was watching, though whether it was because of her aching brain or because Ashleigh’s rancid gas had cast a haze over the city, she couldn’t tell. The orgasmic fart had practically doubled the geek’s size; she’d been a doll by comparison before, but now Zoe was little more than an insect. She could only let out a whimper of denial as the ground shook beneath her, Ashleigh’s mere existence causing Earthquakes to break out all over the country. From Zoe’s perspective, Ash’s backside looked like a pair of fleshy, blood-flecked mountains. Pieces of dirt and grit, which the smaller folk could see had once been skyscrapers, tumbled from her buttocks as the geek rose to her feet, knees trembling and a smile of serene joy on her face.

 

“W-well… that was something else…” She peered around, trying to figure out where Zoe had landed. After a few seconds though, she just shrugged. “Shit; I was going to try and bring you back for a second go, but at this size? I doubt I could even feel you. I mean Hell; I could fit what’s left of this city entirely under my ass right now. So really… no matter where you are, you can’t escape your fate.”

 

Zoe tried to get up, tried to run, tried to flee… but her body just wasn’t responding. Perhaps she was too hurt to move, or perhaps somewhere deep down she’d accepted her doom. It didn’t ultimately matter. In the end… she had lost.

 

The entire valley was cast into shadow as Ashleigh turned her back on it, her almighty ass hanging over the condemned city like a fleshy sky. She gave a slow wiggle of her hips, the ripples causing miniature rumbles in the ground beneath her feet.

 

“Guess there’s only one thing to say now Zoe…” She smirked. “Goodbye.”

 

The brunette mustered up just enough energy to throw up her hand in a feeble gesture of defiance as her world went dark…

 

To say that the sound of Ash’s unfathomably large bottom slamming into the ground was Earth-shaking would still be an understatement. In less than a heartbeat, the entire city was wiped off the face of the map, crushed into dust and rubble beneath millions of tonnes of butt-flesh. Zoe and everyone else were reduced to dirty red smears, their entire lives ultimately amounting to nothing as Ashleigh squealed in delight at their passing.

 

She ground her hips sadistically on the ground, spreading what was left into the two matching craters formed by her cheeks. When at last she decided to stand up and inspect the damage, she couldn’t recognize a single aspect of the city; all had been united in their inferiority to her ass.

 

“Well… I’d say that was a perfectly suitable test run.” Her hands casually patted down her ample rump, wiping off the dust as her gaze raked the countryside; taking note of all the other cities she had yet to visit.

 

“Still, at least you managed to create one truly great thing in your life Zoe… Me.”

 

She squinted into the distance… perhaps it was her imagination, but it felt as though even her eyesight was improving now. With each passing second, with each swell in growth, she felt herself drawing one step closer to the sort of perfection Zoe had strove for all her life. Sure, she didn’t have Zoe’s natural beauty… but that didn’t matter. All around the world, there wasn’t a single knee that wouldn’t bend to her in worship, one way or the other. It was all hers.

 

“This has been a pretty good day after all… But there’s so much more to do! People always told me I needed to get out more, so I guess I’d better take their advice. I bet if I haul ass, I can visit at least a dozen more cities before dinner…”

 

The prospect of dinner at this scale intrigued her; she suspected that devouring thousands of people wouldn’t be the healthiest option of course, but on the upside, it could very well leave her stomach with a severe bout of gas. Deep inside her, she felt her belly rumbling once more.

 

“… and I really can’t wait for that.”

Chapter End Notes:

This was a commissioned story. If you're interested in purchasing a story, feel free to ask!