- Text Size +

It had been more than a week since Ned was forced to spend the day in the care of Michael Sachs instead of his bratty daughter but he still froze up completely whenever he saw the giant. Every time the immense man walked past Brittany's room, all Ned could think about was being wedged between his enormous manhood and the roof of his secretary's mouth. As Michael passed by on his way to work that morning, the tiny man shuddered, suddenly remembering the rest of his afternoon spent beneath the assistant's stockinged foot.


The only mercy she had shown him was while eating her lunch, when she had placed him in a desk drawer where he had remained unmolested for the better part of an hour. Ned had been shocked to find himself nearly elated at the end of the day when he had been dumped back into his cleaned fish tank. His makeshift bed had been missing, and new rock salt stains were waiting for him on Brittany's boots, but he could stretch out and there were no giant dicks threatening to crush him whenever Mike saw an attractive woman.


His blonde owner strolled into her room, running her fingers through her recently blow dried and brushed hair, and Ned watched as it fell across her shoulders in a blonde wave. She hummed happily to herself as she lifted her Uggs from Ned's tank, where the sheep skin boots had sat like imposing skyscrapers over the tiny man. “Mhm, so comfy,” Brittany mused to herself as she tugged them on, the boots flexing as she wiggled her toes against the fur lined interior.


Her brown eyes flicked over the shrunken man, and she smiled, “You know, my room can get pretty drafty in the winter, little guy, and my Uggs are pretty roomy. I think you might have to curl up with my feet just to make it through a Chicago winter at your size.”


Ned stared up at the girl as she loomed over his miniscule world, his entire body trembling. He couldn't even manage a squeak in response. Brittany was clearly amused by the thought of him crammed against her foot, but all he could do was think about being pinned inside of her father's crotch.


He was saved any further taunts by the buzzing of her phone, the noise instantly distracting the titanic teen. She snatched it off of her nearby desk, and immediately scrolled through her latest message before tapping out a reply. When she was finished, he watched as Brittany slid it into her back pocket, the electronic device threatening to tear open her painted on jeans.


“Alright, loser,” She announced calmly as she pulled on her thick winter coat, “Mom's on her way home from her overnight shift, so you be good for her.” The teenager snorted, “Not that you really have a choice.”


Ned jumped back as her enormous hand invaded his world, and the huge fingers pressed him up against the cold glass. The shrunken man found himself staring down at the nails he had painstakingly painted, the majority was a dark forest green while the tips were a bright silver, the same colors as her cheerleader's uniform. He squirmed against the glass, cowering as her index finger rose above him, as if it was about to hammer down on his frail little body. Rather than swiftly crash down against him though, he watched the soft fingerpad gently fell down against his skin, ruffling his thin and greasy hair.


High above him, Brittany laughed, though all he could see as her fingers floated away was her belly rumbling. “God, you're always so afraid of me,” she said with a roll of her huge eyes. Then she leaned down, her face close enough to his that he could feel her breath against his skin as she spoke, “It's really pathetic.”


With that final insult, the gigantic girl finally left, leaving him trembling in his tank.


It took him several long seconds to take another breath, but Ned didn't stop shaking until he heard the front door slam shut. His legs felt like jello as he stumbled over to the makeshift bed that had been returned to him two days earlier. Ned's body simply gave out as he stood over the bundled up t-shirt that marked Brittany as a former student at the “TSR Dance Studio” and grabbed at one of the florescent socks she had given him. Ned wrapped the well-worn fabric around his body and let out a long sigh.


The little man could barely believe that it was almost Thanksgiving. He had been trapped in the Sachs house for weeks and not a single person had so much as knocked on their door to hand them a flier. Brittany's instagram feed was full of pictures of him licking dirt off of her shoes and painting her nails, but apparently no one cared. Tears poured down Ned's cheeks as he realized that he had spent an entire day outside of their cavernous house and even a complete stranger hadn't been able to muster up the empathy to call the police. Instead, all Michael's assistant had done was turn him into an unwilling toy that she had batted between her feet like some kind of stress ball.


His sobs were drowned out by the sound of the front door slamming shut, and the loud exhausted groans of Brittany's mother. Reflexively, Ned found himself trying to burrow deeper into the discarded clothes he used as a bed, before he yanked the sock over his head and plunged himself into darkness. Despite the shield of old clothes that reeked of his enormous captor, the powerful smell of fresh brewed coffee wafted through the house and filled Ned's nose.


Ned's body perked up at the smell, and he tried to remember when the last time he had coffee was. The shrunken man had never been the type of person to gulp down three or four cups a day, but as the smell grew stronger and stronger, he found himself licking his lips at the thought of drinking it. Even a cup that was completely devoid of milk and sugar sounded like heaven to the tiny man.


Unconsciously, he lifted his head from his burrow of clothes and sat up, the scent practically dominating his world. It wasn't until the glass walls around him were shaking that Ned managed to deduce why the scent's power intensified, and Jennifer's shadow fell over his world. The woman's mug was plain, though he noticed her amorphous aqua scrubs she wore were stained with a variety of colors, and her normally vibrant brown eyes were bloodshot and surrounded by deep bags. Her hair was pulled back in a short ponytail but Ned could see dozens of errant strands spilling out around her head as she took a long slow slurp from her mug.


Jennifer's fingers dove into his world like a gigantic claw, and all Ned could do was let out a pitiful shriek as they lifted him into the sky, his own tiny hands still wrapped around the neon green sock. The gigantic blonde angrily shook him until the fabric slipped from his fingers and dropped back down into his tank. She didn't taunt him or tut at him before she stuffed him into her pocket, and wedged his tiny body between her thick thigh and the rubber case of her smartphone.


Ned remained as still as he could as he felt the huge woman walk around, each step squeezing him against a phone bigger than he was. The pocket smelled of antiseptic, sweat, and blood, with each one of Jennifer's pounding footfalls conjuring another strange scent into his nose, all of which intermingled with the ever present smell of black coffee. He listened to her refill her cup, having already downed the first one since she had picked him up.


Then his world was thrown into havoc as the immense woman collapsed back into a seat, the air she displaced sounding like a hurricane wind to the man in her pocket. Her leg shuddered beneath him as her heels crashed down onto a nearby coffee table, meaning that she was probably in the living room, sitting in front of the television. Fingers invaded the pocket, and dug beneath his bare skin before pressing him hard against the phone's case, preventing the tiny man from breathing.


He landed against her scrubs clad thigh with a grunt, trying to decide whether it was his back or his chest that ached more. Her phone was lifted away, and Jennifer casually flicked her thumb across it while taking another long sip from her coffee. The huge bloodshot eyes drifted past the phone to him, and he watched as her entire chest expanded and then collapsed as she sighed. “Walk down to my shoes and untie them,” her words came out in a slow exhausted huff, as if even the idea of commanding him was too much effort.


Ned said nothing as he started to crawl down her leg, the huge limb looking like a wide bridge between the couch and the coffee table. He knew that there was no amount of reasoning or pleading that would affect his giant captors normally, but as Ned glanced back over his shoulder at Jennifer, he knew that any hesitation on his part would result in him being severely punished, possibly even killed. As he crossed over her kneecap, Ned could feel the drafts of the immense home brush against his bare skin. He was forced to dig his fingers into Jennifer's scrubs, resulting in a soft but clearly annoyed grunt from the giant woman.


Easing his grip, Ned did his best to speed up his progress, shimmying across her shin as quickly as he could. He stopped as he sat her ankle, the bright gold laces of her purple sneakers sitting directly in front of him. Carefully, the tiny man straddled her huge joint while his muscles winced from the awkward positioning. Digging his fingers into the knot, he untied it as quickly as he could before climbing down onto the table, and then yanking himself up onto the other shoe.


Straddling her left ankle, Ned found himself grabbing onto her foot simply to stay upright as the living floor shook beneath him. Jennifer lifted her right foot above the left and pressed her heel down against the toe, gently pushing the sneaker off, before letting it fall to coffee table with a thunderous crash.


Taking a deep breath, Ned untied the sneaker he was clinging to, and then slid down onto the table. Even after bracing himself for the crash, Ned felt his teeth rattle against each other as the sneaker hit the table, and a cloud of hot sweaty air rolled over him. Coughing and gagging, he turned back to Jennifer's mountainous slouched form, the huge woman still idly playing around on her phone.


“If I don't feel you at my feet in ten seconds, I will not be happy,” she boomed, her monotonous voice far more threatening than any of the Sachs family's countless demeaning taunts. Even though Ned was already scrambling to her left foot, its stench filling his sinuses, Jennifer started her count, “Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven-”


He started punching her foot with all of his might, and then slammed his shoulder into the tight muscle of her arch. Jennifer let out a soft groan, and her foot flexed above him as she turned on a television that to Ned put every IMAX theater in the world to shame. As he worked, she grumbled idly to herself about the state of morning television. She offered no warning when she rose from her seat to refill her coffee mug, and even though she didn't order him again when she sat back down, Ned immediately threw himself back into her feet.


The television was a barrage of distorted noise to the tiny man as he worked, and while it made it nearly impossible for him to truly gauge the passage of time, Ned found that it at least provided a constant distraction from his oversized world. Every time the acrid and salty taste of sweat filled his mouth, the television drowned out his own disgust. It wasn't until Jennifer had actually taken her feet away and turned off the television that Ned realized his own body was coated in sweat and his stomach was growling.


The huge woman scooped him up off the table and carried him into the kitchen, where she casually rolled him across the counter, the tiny man not stopping until hr hit a knife block. Ned sat there, sucking in air that didn't reek of the blonde's feet as she washed out her mug and made herself a sandwich. His stomach growling as he watched Jennifer stand over him and eat, Ned pushed himself to his feet, and stumbled toward her, all while his leg muscles screamed in protest.


She glanced down at him, chewing mechanically before finally shaking her head, and whining, “Fine, you useless little thing.” His mouth watered as he watched her tear off a chunk of bread and a small strip of turkey, before dropping it down in front of him. He jumped toward it but was instantly stopped when her index finger barreled into his chest. “What do you say?” She asked, condescension creeping into her voice while a smile crept across her face.


His entire body wavering, Ned shouted up at the giant woman, “Th-th-tha-thank you!”


“That's right,” she cooed as she removed her finger and took another huge bite from her sandwich. A dollop of mayo exploded on the counter next to Ned, only for one of her fingers to swipe it up and carry the errant condiment back up to her mouth.


Ned tore into the meager meal, smiling as he realized some of the sandwich's mayonnaise had managed to cling to his tiny scraps. Chewing the soft bread and lean turkey, he could feel his entire body relaxing, the shaking in his muscles becoming little more than a dull ache.


“So,” Jennifer's conversational tone caught the tiny man completely off guard, “How did you enjoy my husband's office?”


Staring up at Jennifer, Ned watched as her big eyes narrowed down at him suspiciously. He started to tremble as he watched the smile fade from her lips and her sharp features turned angry.


“Did you get to meet his little tart?” Her words were quiet, and the venom in them made Ned start to back away from what little remained of his meal. “Hmph,” Jennifer grunted, “I bet he thinks I don't know, doesn't he?”


Her index finger came down and flicked against him, knocking him flat onto his back.


It lingered over him before receding, and he watched her pick up the miniscule scraps he had left and throw them into her gaping maw along with the last piece of her own lunch. She smacked her lips together while she undid her ponytail.


“He had a male assistant for a few years and he would tell me all about how well they got along. How he took him out for lunch, and how he worried the kid was letting him win their fantasy football league because he was the boss,” She rolled her eyes as she droned on, her fingers now drumming angrily against the counter. “And before that, back when I didn't work and we used to go on lunch dates, he had this disgusting little porker of a woman. I liked her actually, she was very nice and very good at her job.”


Jennifer huffed loudly, her free hand brushing knots out of her short hair, “So what? Am I supposed to not notice when he stops talking about his assistants? And when I met her last year at the company Christmas party, was I supposed to pretend she wasn't gorgeous?” She huffed again and then bent down over him, her face only a few inches from his tiny body. “What did you think, little man? Was she good looking?”


Ned stared back up at Jennifer, his entire body trembling as he tried to think of a way to answer the question that wouldn't get him ground into paste. All he could hear was the sound of his own heart hammering in his chest, while breath that reeked of coffee was blasted against his skin.


“That's what I figured.”


He squirmed as her eyes raked over his body. While he had definitely lost weight after weeks of mistreatment at the hands of Jennifer and her family, Ned had watched as it all poured off of his limbs first while his flabby paunch remained. Worse, while his desk job had never given him the best tan, weeks inside a fish tank had resulted in his skin growing paler than it had ever been.


“Hmph,” she snorted down at him, “Look at you. Were you even a man before you shrank?” Her fingers dug beneath him and carried him into the sky as she walked out of the kitchen, each step jarring him within her palm. She smiled, “I wonder what Mike would say if he found out I cheated on him with a pathetic little bug like you.”


Ned's heart skipped a beat and his eyes went wide, “Wha-what?!”


Jennifer said nothing in response, instead she simply laughed to herself as she walked into a bathroom bigger than Ned's master bedroom, and set him down on a soap dish. He cowered against tiny unused soaps shaped like seashells as the clearly angry woman turned on the shower and peeled her clothes off of her exhausted body. He couldn't look away, his eyes devouring her curvaceous and muscular form as it stood like a skyscraper before him.


Her fingers ran down her tanned skin, plucking at a few blemishes before tracing a long faded cesarean scar. Looking down at the tiny man as steam filled the room, she explained, “Brittany. Don't ever tell her you know, but she was quite the fat little baby.”


The woman laughed to herself as she sauntered up, her dirty blonde bush growing larger in Ned's vision with each step. Tearing his eyes away, he looked for somewhere, anywhere to hide. Before he could make a break for the forest of lotions and perfumes though, the tiny man was captured by Jennifer's fingers. “Nuh-uh-uh, little man, Mommy needs to relax,” she purred, carrying him up to her heavy breasts and rubbing him delicately against her bumpy areola.


Her whole building-sized body shivered, and he was practically punched by her stiffening nipple as she sucked in a deep pleasure filled breath. She strolled into her shower, and the hot water pounded against his body while was he was dragged up and down across her skin like one of her tiny decorative soaps. Ned coughed and sputtered as the hot water running off of her body poured into his mouth and nose, threatening to drown him as she cautiously brushed him against her folds.


An overnight shift's worth of sweat and discharge dazed Ned as he was vigorously rubbed against Jennifer's womanhood, her wet pubes far softer than her husband's had been. The giantess's moans echoed off the tiled walls as she slowly revved herself up, teasing her nipples with her free hand while she gently played with him against her labia. The sound of her moans was already so loud in Ned's tiny ears that he had no way to prepare himself before he was shoved directly into her body and instantly coated in her vaginal juices.


The sound of her pleasure was replaced by the squelching of her vagina, and the blood coursing through her muscles. Her fingers clamped down against his chest and back, threatening to crush him completely as he was pulled in and out, all while he vomited her bodily fluid out and sucked tainted air back in. He tried to enjoy himself as he was enveloped by her immense womanhood, tried to remind himself that he was within the sex of a beautiful woman, but all of his thoughts were washed away by a mixture of his sweat and her juices.


All of the muscles around him tensed, and her fingers let go of him.


Ned tried to scream but the rush of her orgasm was impossible to fight and he was drenched in a wave of her ejaculate as it was pushed out of her body. The tiny man found himself free falling before he landed on her soft, shaking palm, his limbs splayed out across her fingers as a torrential downpour fell down around him. Jennifer's immense form arched high above him as she let out a final body-wracking moan, literally gushing from her own pleasure.


The gigantic woman's exhausted panting bounced off the walls, challenging the storm-like noise of the showerhead. With trembling fingers, she set him down on a wide sill, and exchanged him for an oversized pale blue loofah. All Ned could do was lay there, sucking in deep breaths with a wince, each expansion of his tiny chest sending waves of pain through his body. He cautiously turned his head, watching as she lathered herself up, a dreamy and contented smile on her face.


She hummed quietly to herself as she plopped the now wet and soapy loofah down next to him. She lifted a shampoo bottle that could be another creative prison for the shrunken man, while he rolled over and crawled toward the loofah. He rubbed against it like an affectionate cat, trying to scrape the sticky vaginal fluid from his skin.


A huge fingernail pressed into his tender flesh, and Ned found himself being shoved forcefully into the oversized bath ornament. “Already missing me?” Jennifer teased, her voice husky and playful as she gently scratched him.


Ned shut his eyes tight and fought back a sob as the woman continued to probe his spongy body, giggling like a schoolgirl as she watched him flinch away. The finger retreated and the giant woman returned to her showering, singing softly to herself as she switched to conditioning her hair. A few minutes later, the shower shut off, and the tile beneath Ned rocked as she sauntered out of the room leaving him to drip dry on the immense shelf.


Laying on the rapidly cooling tile, Ned let out a low shuddering sob.


Despite what Michael had done to him, and the things Ned had heard Brittany do with her humongous boyfriend, the tiny man had convinced himself on some level that he was going to get through all of this. Yet, as he lay there, not only still reeking of Jennifer's vagina, but now coated in the same soap she used everyday, he knew he was completely theirs. Ned Cooke was simply a slave to the Sachs family.


The ground shook beneath him, and when he saw Jennifer's hand hovering above him, the tiny man didn't even back away. The enormous woman snatched him from his perch with a breathy sigh, and he saw she was now wearing her usual top-of-the-line fashions. He was held calmly and confidently in her hand, watching as her huge home blurred by, interrupted only by her pants. Far below, he saw a pair of immense black pumps, with her stockinged feet peeping out at the toe.


Ned found himself smiling as he realized that Jennifer had more in common with Mike's assistant than she thought. That smile disappeared as he screamed, free falling through the air once more before he landed at the bottom of Jennifer's purse. He only had a brief view of the giant-sized everyday objects that he shared the space with before the world was plunged into darkness. Despite expectations formed from years of seeing his own wife lose things in her purse, Ned wasn't thrown into danger as Jennifer walked. Instead, he lay nestled between her wallet and one of the purse's leathery walls.


He waited in her purse, listening to the muffled and enormous sounds of the outside world. A world that he had not so long ago been a part of. Ned tried to make sense of the voices on the radio, but much like the television, it was too distorted for him to grasp anything of importance. The engine continued to roar and Jennifer switched over from the news to some kind of pop station, her hands loudly drumming against the steering wheel as she sung along to songs she clearly didn't know the words to.


The car finally stopped, but Jennifer didn't pick up his leathery prison or leave. Instead she remained in her seat, and Ned could feel the enormous platform shake the whole care as she leaned back, clearly settling in for a long wait. He too slumped down, trying to get comfortable as he tried to imagine what the giantess could be waiting for at this time of day.


Ned's darkened world was filled with a blinding light, and he was nearly deafened by the sound of Jennifer's ringtone. Blinking rapidly, Ned found himself staring across the purse at a picture of a young woman almost as large as he was, clearly pulled off of some social media website. At its blown up size, Ned could instantly see the family resemblance between Jennifer and what he could only assume was her eldest daughter, the girl sharing her same sharp and beautiful features. And if he wasn't sure, the billboard sized letters that spelled out 'Lana <3' made it abundantly clear, since he remembered the name being mentioned several times.


Yet, as he finally put a face to that name, Ned could feel dusty cogs turning in the back of his head. Staring at the similar face as it was carried into the sky by the excited giantess, her voice booming as she answered, Ned felt something nagging at him.


The thought was obliterated from his mind by Jennifer's overzealous earsplitting squeal of delight when her daughter opened the car door. “Oh my God, my baby is home,” she practically shouted, and Ned was forced to watch as she nearly dragged the girl into the car with her hug.


“Mom,” despite the drop in pitch caused by their size difference, Ned felt a jolt of recognition run through his body as the girl spoke, “You don't have to do that every time I come home from school.”


“Yes I do,” Jennifer replied, while a heavy bag being thrown into the back caused the whole vehicle to shake. “I have missed you so much.”


“I was back during the summer,” Lana replied. Ned watched as she swung into the passenger seat, and the soles of two thick combat boots came bearing down on Jennifer's purse.


“Watch your feet, honey,” Jennifer said, halting the descent of her daughter's feet.


“Sorry,” the word rang in his ears before the immense grimy soles were removed from the sky, and Ned watched several beringed fingers grab his leathery prison. His whole world shook as the purse was heaved up into the girl's lap, and he was plunged into shadow again as she inspected the label. “Aw, is this the Kate Spade bag I got you?”


“Of course, dear,” the car roared to life, “I use it all the time.”


“Cool,” was all Lana offered, as she let the purse fall limp in her lap, and Ned found himself staring up at her immense visage.


The first thing he noticed was the glinting metal hanging from between her nostrils, a shiny silver ring piercing her septum. Then Ned caught sight of a tattoo that was creeping up her pale neck, and finally as she leaned over to fiddle with the radio, an ear coated with rings and gauges that stood in stark contrast to a closely shaved head. When she sat back in the seat, having changed the radio over to an alternative rock station, Ned realized that the other side of her head was covered in the same thick tresses of blonde hair that Brittany had.


Staring up at her, Ned found himself hit with the strangest sense of deja vu, as if he had seen the girl countless times before but was entirely unable to place her.


The radio turned down and Jennifer was giggling, “You should look inside of my bag too.”


“Uh, ok,” Lana said, opening the mouth of the bag wide while her mother continued to giggle. Ned found himself shrinking back from the eerily familiar face as her big brown eyes searched through it, and then a fingernail with chipped purple nail polish began to poke through the contents. “Uh, what am I looking for?”


“Don't you follow your sister on instagram?” Jennifer asked, clearly annoyed with her daughter.


“No, she has it set to private and she didn't approve me,” Lana sniped back, as she started to wantonly paw through the bag, a wave of feminine products bearing down on Ned.


The little man scrambled about looking for a safe spot while Jennifer hissed, “Be careful.”


“Why can't you just tell me what I'm looking for?!” Lana snapped back.


The car came to a tire screeching halt, and Ned was thrown forward when Jennifer snatched her purse back. Ned grunted as he crashed down onto a compact, and was immediately hit by a rolling tube of eyeliner. “See, it's right there,” Jennifer huffed, “Maybe if you had been looking more carefully, Lana-”


“Holy shit, Mom,” Lana shouted as her thick fingers pinched his torso and lifted him into the sky, causing Ned to realize they more like her father's than her mother or sister's


“Language!”


Ned found himself dangling in the air in front of Lana's huge face, and as he stared down her dark mouth and saw the glittering bit of silver that was her tongue, he finally realized why he recognized her.


Years earlier, she had been a sweet girl that Joanne hired to watch their son so they could have their date nights. He remembered double checking that she understood all of the rules, when Jeremy was supposed to go to bed by, and paying her fairly well for a first timer in middle school. Ned vaguely remembered Joanne informing him that she would run into the girl around town, keeping him up to date on all the banal details of the teenage girl's life long after Jeremy outgrew a babysitter. She had worked at the coffee shop, she had played in a band, and did plays at the high school. Right when Jeremy was gearing up to enter that same high school, she had mentioned that Lana would be going to NYU in a few weeks, and how she had gotten a horrible tongue stud that clacked against her teeth when she spoke.


Joanne had repeatedly told him what wonderful people Lana's parents were.


The tiny man found himself blinking through tears, and holding back a sob as his son's former babysitter inspected him like he was the new family pet. Then, Lana laughed and dropped him back in her mother's purse, “That's pretty cool, Mom.”


The two women prattled high above him, while the shrunken man clung to a tube of mascara, trying not to sink deeper into the morass of make up. Ned sobbed and his whole body shook as he listened to Jennifer relate every humiliating aspect of his new existence like it was all just some charming anecdote.