- Text Size +

“Please, Brittany,” Ned whimpered as the enormous teenager turned her high heeled bootie over in her hand.


“I told you I wanted to wear these today,” she said, not even looking down at him as her finger tapped the boot's pointed toe. “And they're still damp.”


“I know, bu-bu-but,” he started to stammer as her huge gaze drifted from the suede boots to his cowering form. “I got the salt stains out like you wanted.”


“They're damp,” Brittany thundered, “Do you want my toes to get cold?”


Ned bit his lip, and looked away from her, his eyes focusing on the gray wool socks she was wearing. Even if the boots were actually wet, he doubted Brittany would be able to notice given how thick her socks were but he didn't even dare mutter that under his breath.


The blonde titaness sighed loudly, “The things I have to suffer through for fashion.”


Her huge hand came down into Ned's tank and with one smooth swipe she knocked him into the glass wall. All of the air was forced from his lungs and he instantly started shivering, the glass nearly robbing him of any remaining warmth. Slowly, he pushed himself back onto his hands and knees, his entire back seeming to spasm with pain. He watched as the fingernails he had manicured drifted across the green suede of the other boot before Brittany snatched it into the sky.


“God,” Brittany rolled her eyes as she yanked the boots on, “Do you even get how uncomfortable this is?” Ned said nothing as she crossed her legs and pressed her thumb down against the damp boot toe. “My toes are going to be freezing until like third or fourth period. Ugh, or maybe even all day,” she tied her long wavy hair back into a messy, but cute, bun as she ranted, “I hope you're happy you're as big as you are, because if you were smaller, I would cram you in here to serve as a buffer between my socks and these boots you failed to clean.”


The tiny man shuddered at the thought of being even smaller than he was now. He hadn't even considered the idea that he might shrink again, but as he watched Brittany flex her toes, he found himself terrified by the prospect. The thought of being trapped beneath Brittany's foot all day filled him with dread, since there was no doubt in his mind that she would do it.


Ned's fish tank shifted as Brittany stood up, the tall wooden heels of her boots sending strong vibrations through the room. She stood over his little world, her eyes going from the stand where he cleaned her shoes to his makeshift bed of discarded clothing scraps. “Ew,” she said with feigned disgust, her hand lifting the tiny man's only source of warmth high into the air, “These are probably all sweaty and gross. In fact, I should probably clean your whole filthy little tank, shouldn't I?”


Brittany leaned down over his world, her nostrils flaring as she pretended to sniff the air. “Yeah, I probably should, which means I'll need to put you somewhere else today,” the blonde girl smiled as she watched him shake his head back and forth, “Don't worry, little man, when you get back your tank will be nice and clean.”


The shrunken man tried to stumble away but there was no escape from her huge fingers as they wrapped around him and lifted him high into the sky. Today her grip was tight enough that spots were forming in Ned's vision as she carried him across the hall to her parent's room.


“Daddy?” She called out sweetly, “Is it ok if I leave my slave in mom's jewelry jar today?”


Brittany dropped him down on her mother's dresser, and Ned simply laid there sucking in deep breaths, while her enormous fingers picked through the plain inexpensive jewelry in the towering mason jar. “Ooo,” she cooed as she pulled a silver band from the haphazard pile of metal, and slid it on her right ring finger. “Pretty cute, right, loser?” She asked, shoving her finger against the small man's face, the etched silver freezing against his bare skin.


Ned winced back only for the approaching footfalls of Brittany's father to send him rolling away, the wood beneath his small frame shuddering with each step. “What, Brittany?” His deep voice boomed out across Ned's world while his face dominated the sky over his daughter's head. Mike was fully dressed, but his dark gray hair was still wet, and he exuded a clean just-showered smell. “Why does he need to stay in here today?”


“I'm going to clean his tank out later,” she said, “It's starting to get a little smelly.”


“Mhm,” her father grunted back, while his huge finger came down and pushed against Ned, pinning him to the dresser. “If you're going to clean his tank after school, then why are you taking him out now?”


Ned wanted to shout up at the giant man, and explain how his daughter was simply punishing him, but then he remembered that Mike wasn't asking out of concern for him. A mischievous smile spread across the giant's face, as if he was catching his little girl with her hand in the cookie jar and not asking his teenage daughter about her torture methodology.


“Daddy,” Brittany whined with a stamp of her foot that shook Ned's entire world, “You promised you would let me handle this on my own. That I would be able to do things how I wanted.”


He laughed, the sound almost sweet as he pressed his lips against the top of his daughter's head, making her flush and fume. “You're right, sweetheart. Hey, you know what, why don't I take this little thing off your hands today?”


Ned could feel the color drain from his face as he watched Brittany mull over the idea, her head bobbing back and forth while she gently chewed her bottom lip. He shook his tiny head back and forth and his whole body started to quiver. Suddenly her deliberations ceased and she nodded her head once, her voice turning sweet as she hugged her immense father and kissed his cheek, “Alright, Daddy. Are you going to be home late tonight?”


“Probably, but Mom should be home before you.”


Brittany walked away, her high heeled boots causing the dresser to shake as she called back, “Love you, Daddy!”


“Love you too, sweetheart,” Michael replied before turning to look down at Ned. The tiny man stared back up at the immense man, unconsciously crawling away from him until he bumped directly into the huge mason jar. Watching the tiny man wince as his back hit the cold glass, the giant let out a low, “Hmph.”


A thick meaty fingertip invaded Ned's world, practically punching him in the chest as it prodded his shrunken body. Ned tried to crawl away but it pinned him against the glass, forcing him to squirm as his bare skin touched the chilly surface.


“You really are pathetic, aren't you?” Mike asked before flicking Ned so hard the tiny man collapsed against the dresser, curling up into a tiny ball as pain wracked his body. “You can't even stand up to a seventeen year old girl at this size.” The heavy finger dropped down onto him, absentmindedly rolling him back and forth, “And you really thought you would be able to sue me when I could crush you with my thumb.”


Michael's thumb pressed down against Ned's head, causing all of his limbs to spasm out as his air supply was cut off by an unyielding wall of flash. The tiny man tried to fight the heavy digit, pounding his tiny fists against the man's fingernail while the giant laughed.


The thumb lifted away and Ned could see Michael shaking his head high above him, “Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you.” Relief flooded through Ned's body until he watched the giant roll his immense eyes, adding, “Brittany would have a fit.”


The shrunken man deflated instantly as he realized that the only thing that stayed his execution was how much amusement the giant's brat got from torturing him.


A belt buckle rattled above him and Ned instantly froze, watching as Mike's huge fingers undid his belt and then carefully opened the front of his trousers. “I think it's time I reminded you what a real man looks like.” He laughed as he opened the waistband of his tight boxer-briefs, while his free hand grabbed Ned. “If you ever were a real man at your old height.”


Ned screamed and he tried to squirm but Mike's palm was too big and all encompassing for him to fight as he was brought over the man's crotch. Even freshly showered, the smell of ball sweat was overpowering to the tiny man but that fear-inducing stench did nothing to empower his feeble shrunken form. As far as Mike was concerned, Ned wasn't even fighting back as he was lowered down into the giant's crotch.


The huge fingers slid him directly down until he was almost underneath the sack, forced to hug onto the giant's manhood just to avoid sinking further. What little light came into the underwear was cut off as Mike's hand disappeared and the pants were zipped back up. Even in total darkness though, the scent of the giant's hot skin made it impossible for Ned to forget where he was. A sudden pressure against his back and a grunt so deep that it made his whole body shudder was the only warning Ned got before the giant readjusted himself.


Ned was suddenly straddling the man's oversized balls, while his face was pressed against a burning hot shaft. The sound of blood pumping through Mike's cock was loud enough that Ned could hear it, and he found himself praying that the giant didn't get turned on.


Then Mike started to walk.


If being carried around by the giants was terrifying, Ned didn't have words to describe riding in someone's crotch. Every step threatened to toss him into some disgusting abyss, while the sheer force of the giant's movements made his stomach churn. All of this was made worse by the smells of the huge man that were starting to overpower all of Ned's other senses. Even the wiry pubic hairs brushing against his skin were incapable of competing with the sheer smell of Michael's manhood.


The tiny man completely lost track of the world beyond Mike's briefs as the giant went about his day. He knew when the giant was sitting, because his whole world shifted, and he was pinned by the man's mountainous thighs, but beyond that even other thundering voices were drowned out by the giant's slacks. Ned could grasp when Mike was speaking, his body literally acting as an amplifier for his powerful basso, but he didn't understand the words. Michael apparently spoke all the time at his job, his voice becoming a near ceaseless rumble that shook the shrunken man.


Suddenly the world shifted, and Mike was rising to his feet, while sensation flooded back into Ned's body, making him feel as if he was covered in pins and needles. The world rumbled and Ned was rubbed uncomfortably against the man's thick shaft before Mike's enormous invisible hand readjusted his world with a rumbling grunt. Fighting back a pathetic sob, Ned tried to listen to Mike's words as he spoke, but remained lost as the giant walked back to his desk.


Ned hadn't even started to recover when Mike's thighs were pinning him in place once again before they slowly parted, as if the huge man were spreading his colossal legs. A thundering voice spoke to Mike, and Ned could parse out the sound of a door being shut before his whole world was jarred, making him slide down, his face hovering dangerously close to Mike's cockhead. Ned was still reeling from the sound of Mike slapping his own thigh when his dark prison collapsed in on him, a weight the likes of which the shrunken man had never imagined bearing down on him.


His whole world shook as the two giants spoke, and as the weight above him shifted, Ned's worst fears were realized. Mike's immense manhood stirred in front of him like a great beast, blood pumping into it made the shaft so hot that Ned had to peel himself off of it. He scrambled away from the expanding leviathan as it pushed him aside like he wasn't even there, wedging him down beneath the giant's balls.


Unable to comprehend the horrors around him, Ned began to wail for mercy from his captor.


When the pressure relented on his prison, the tiny man wondered if the oversized beings had somehow heard him. Then he heard the sound of a zipper coming undone, and fresh air wafted against his back through the fabric of Mike's underwear. A second later, the boxer-briefs were pulled back, and bright light blinded Ned.


Sweet feminine laughter flooded Ned's ears as he squirmed about, trying to get away from the balls that he had been plastered against for hours. Turning about, the tiny man was shocked to find himself staring up at a gorgeous young woman with brown hair. Her eyes landed upon him while her darkly painted lips turned up into a smile, “Wow, you weren't kidding.”


Fingernails matching the same wintry red as the brunette's lips pinched Ned's torso and lifted him out of Mike's crotch, only for his body to be pressed against the giant's now fully erect cock. Ned screamed and sobbed as his bare legs were buried up to his shins in Mike's pubic hair, while his face was shoved against the burning hot dickflesh.


“God, he's smaller than your dick,” the brunette said, not bothering to suppress her giggle, “I didn't even know they could get this small.”


Mike's meaty hand ran through the girl's hair before gently cupping her face, and tilting it up to face him, “You're Immune aren't you, Alicia?”


She nodded, her eyes remaining locked on Mike's face while she lowered her lips against his dick. “Mhm,” Alicia assented as she pressed her lips against the bulbous head, making the entire shaft twitch in response.


“Well then one day you'll probably have a little shit just like this that you can do whatever you want with.”


Ned's heart hammered in his chest as he watched the twenty-something woman lick the underside of Mike's cock, while her fingers fondled the heavy balls. Mike leaned back in his seat and let out a moan that reverberated through the tiny man's body.


“You think so?” She asked, gently kissing the shaft. Her lips pressed against Ned, nearly crushing him while they covered him in spit.


“Hell, I'd give you this one if my daughter didn't like it so much.” Mike grunted, his hand guiding the young woman back to the head. “She keeps him in a fish tank and makes him clean her shoes.”


Alicia's hot breath washed over him, her lips hanging open and a hunger in her eyes as she took in the thick cock Ned was straddling. “Lana or Brittany?”


“Brittany,” Mike snapped back, frustration creeping into his voice. “Lana's in New York, you know that.” The frustration was replaced by a low moan as the woman's lips enveloped the head and she made a loud slurping noise.


Neither of the giants said anything else as Alicia's lips rolled over Ned's world, the tiny man literally having nowhere to run. Her lips and then her teeth scraped over his back, before he found himself wedged between the roof of the woman's mouth and Mike's manhood. He couldn't move as his head was pushed toward the back of her throat, only Mike's dick preventing him from falling down into her stomach.


His body was coated in saliva, and his eardrums started to ring as her moans shook his little body. Beneath him, Michael's gargantuan cock pulsated and throbbed as he was sucked off. The heat of Alicia's mouth and Michael's dick overwhelmed him, sweat pouring down his body and intermingling with the spit that was seeping into every single one of his pores. He tried to cry out, to pray or beg, but every time he opened his mouth he was forced to swallow pint after pint of Alicia's saliva.


The giant offered no warning to his partner before he came, and so Ned had no way to anticipate the deluge of semen that poured into Alicia's mouth. Most of it shot down her throat, and he could hear the girl's muscles flexing as she swallowed the load. But the hot off-white sludge pooled in her mouth and spread around as she finished off the giant man, adding to the layer of bodily fluids clinging to Ned like a second skin.


Mike pulled his rapidly deflating member from Alicia's mouth with a fatigued grunt, but Ned remained in the woman's mouth, falling flat against her tongue. The huge muscle bashed him about until he rolled over her teeth and was forced to sit awkwardly against her cheek like he was trapped in some disgusting fleshy hammock.


“Hold my calls till after lunch,” the giant announced in a sleepy voice, the command punctuated by the sound of him smacking his assistant's backside. “Oh, and hold on to that little fuck,” he added with a yawn, “He won't try to escape or anything, I just don't want to be bothered with him for the rest of the day.”


“Of course,” Alicia replied, her voice so loud that Ned's ears were ringing as she started to walk away, making the tiny man rock back and forth between her cheek and teeth.


He wasn't sure where the woman was going, but after a few agonizing minutes, his whole world pitched forward and he was literally spat out into a sink. Water rushed around him, and without hesitation Ned began to wash himself off, rubbing away the spit, semen, and other grime that coated his body. The sound of Alicia spitting above him, brought his attention skyward, where the immense assistant was brushing her teeth. An orb of saliva and toothpaste exploded behind him before it was washed away with all the other filth.


Ned was mesmerized as he watched the young woman finish primping herself in the mirror above. Staring up at her from below, and no longer fearing for his life, he was once more floored by just how attractive she was. The brunette was dressed in a flattering blouse that was complimented by a high waisted pencil skirt, its pinstripe pattern pairing well with the solid black color of her top. Alicia took a moment to smooth out her hair and reapply her lipstick before finally looking down at him.


She gave a soft derisive snort as her perfectly painted nails reached down to grab him. Ned backed away but the slick porcelain prevented him from going anywhere, and her soft hand completely enveloped him. Her grip was as loose and comfortable as Brittany's was, as if the enormous secretary knew how much power she held over the shrunken man.


When she returned to her desk, she set him down on the office's carpeted floor, beside a pair of immense black pumps that she calmly slid off. Ned began to back away as her office chair rolled forward, corralling him beneath her desk as her stockinged foot hovered menacingly overhead. Panicking, Ned turned around, trying to find an exit from the underside of the woman's desk, only to be immediately pinned beneath her foot.


The stocking was soft but the weight of her foot felt like it was going to crush his tiny body as it settled on top of him. When Ned thought it couldn't get any worse, toes as large as his head began to drum across his shoulders and back, narrowly missing his face as she idly toyed with him. The tiny man sobbed only to have the air shot from his lungs as Alicia adjusted her foot ever so slightly.


A phone rang above him, and he listened to the young woman answer it, “Mr. Sachs office, how may I assist you? Oh, no, I'm so sorry he just stepped out of the office, but I could take a message if you'd like?”