- Text Size +

Ned finally dropped the large hand towel from his hands and fell backwards onto the hard plastic floor. His whole body throbbed from tending to the giant sneakers that sat above him, the well worn white rubber soles taunting him as he stared at their undersides. A small voice in the back of his head wondered if they would be the last thing he ever saw, crushed beneath the car sized sneaker of a girl less than half his age.


The shrunken man shook his head. He doubted that Brittany would ever actually kill him.


If he had learned anything over the past several weeks, she enjoyed humiliating Ned far too much to go through with it. He was too tired to weep as the realization that he had been the titanic teen's slave for almost two whole months washed over him again. Every time it hit him, the thought stung less and less, and he found that memories of his own family became more distant.


Ned had dreamed about his wife several times since he had been kidnapped by Brittany and her barely present parents. He had imagined her several times as she must look to him now, a giantess that could swallow him whole with one gulp, but last night was a nightmare where he saw her in his position.


In his dream, the pair of them had been buried in the laces of Brittany's Stan Smiths, the very same pair of shoes that sat above him. He had been tied down to the left and Joanne had been on the right, the pair of them forced to stare up at Brittany's immense legs as she went about her day. She had been in school when the dream ended, swinging her feet back and forth while they screamed for mercy, ignored by the blonde giantess and all of her classmates.


When he woke up, watching the girl get ready to attend the same classes he had just imagined himself being tortured in, Ned told himself that it was just a dream. But when she had lifted up the huge white sneakers in her hand, mulling them over, he found himself covered in a panicky sweat, terrified that his vision would come true. Instead, she had simply ordered him to clean them before leaving her room, forgetting as usual to give him anything to eat.


Luckily, two hours later, Brittany's mother strode into the room on her way to work. He had been shocked to learn that the same woman who had called him a pervert and debated having him crushed by the police was actually a nurse, and every time he saw her in scrubs, he tried to reconcile her profession with how she treated him. The enormous blonde woman had tutted as she looked down at him, curled up beneath a scrap cut from one of her daughter's old t-shirts, trying to retain a semblance of warmth in the glass fish tank he was kept in.


Her huge fingers came down and snatched the shirt from him before sniffing it. “Disgusting,” she had muttered before tossing it into her daughter's hamper and leaving him to shiver on the cold plastic floor. “Did she forget to feed you?” Jennifer asked, her face looming above his world, the distaste clear on it as she watched him squirm in fear.


“Yes,” he called back, adding, “Please, I'm very hungry.”


Jennifer huffed as she walked away, her normally gorgeous body turned into an amorphous aqua blob by her scrubs, and Ned was forced to wait and see if she was going to take pity on him or not. He almost screamed with joy when she returned with a grape and a small bit of cheese in her hand. She dumped it down next to him, and gave a quiet chuckle as she watched him grab at it. “Leftovers from last night,” she teased, referring to her luxurious evening she had spent drinking wine and eating cheese while he had massaged her thick soles.


He spent most of his time under Brittany's thumb, but the only way Jennifer had been convinced that he was worth the trouble was when her daughter agreed to let her make use of him. At least once a week, he found himself polishing her heels or massaging her feet while she relaxed on her day off.


“Now you get to work right after you finish that, little man,” Jennifer said with a wag of her finger. Her full lips curled into a smile as she added, “I know my daughter's shoes aren't going to magically clean themselves.”


He had considered grumbling beneath his breath, but instead he stuffed the soft cheese into his mouth and let it melt on his tongue. He spent most of his morning enjoying the comparative feast, and doing his best to ignore the looming question of when his next meal would be before setting to his assigned task. By the time he started scrubbing the white sneakers, the sun had warmed up his prison enough to at least make him comfortable.


Still, no matter how hard Ned tried to forget where he was or what he was doing, to simply become lost in the menial labor like he had on his very first day, he found it impossible. The light would change as it shifted through the glass walls, and with a pair of her shoes almost always occupying the wire pedestal she had built so he could clean the soles, the stench of her stale foot sweat was inescapable. Even trying to look at the enormous world around him simply reminded Ned that he was the plaything of a rich teenager, no different from the high end laptop that sat on her desk, or the tablet that was often left on the floor like it was an errant sock. Brittany lived a charmed life that would never go away because she was Immune and he had to serve her because he was not.


All of this ran through the tiny man's mind as he watched the light dim, the fall afternoon quickly turning into early evening. His ears rang as the front door opened and was then slammed shut, forcing Ned to roll over onto his side and then up to his feet. The glass walls of his fish tank prison shuddered as Brittany walked into her room, not even acknowledging him as she dropped her bags on the floor and kicked off her cheering sneakers.


The shorts and t-shirts that the girl wore to practice during late summer had given way to athletic tights and running jackets, but Ned still found himself unable to look away from the young girl's enormous muscles as they stretched against the fabric. As football season wore on, and the cheerleading tournament season began, Brittany's practices became more intense and as she stood over him, he could see the sweat running down her face and soaking her hair.


She didn't even bother to take her earbuds out as her fingers entered his world and hooked into the mouth of the sneakers sitting above him. He watched her huge face as she inspected them, terrified that she would find something unsatisfactory in his work, but instead she shrugged her shoulders and carried them back to her closet. Brittany stripped down to her sports bra and panties before snatching her cheering sneakers from the floor and setting them down in Ned's tank. “Clean those, bitch,” she said, the mocking sweetness she had used with him in the first weeks of his captivity having been replaced by supreme authority, “I'm going to go take a shower.”


He offered a squeak of assent, but the giant blonde was already stomping out of the room, her log sized fingers undoing knots in her thick hair as she went. Despite his already aching limbs, Ned scooped up the scrub brush and dipped it into a small cup of soapy water before smacking it hard against the girl's sneakers with a grunt. He let his impotent rage fuel his scrubbing as he went, clearing off the red clay dust that marred the huge shoes while he muttered obscenities beneath his breath. Ned tried to imagine the respect the girl would have to treat him with if he were still a giant as he scrubbed away, and the thought of her calling him 'sir' brought a smile to his tiny face.


“Not that hard you little shit.”


Ned jumped in fright, so lost in his own pathetic fantasy that he had somehow failed to notice her return. Her hand invaded his world and wrapped around his four inch tall body, instantly cutting off his air supply as she lifted him high into the air. The huge fingers were wet and warm, causing the tiny man to break into a sweat while her fruity lotion made his head spin.


“How many times have I told you that you have to be gentle with my cheering sneakers?” Her voice thundered in his ears as he was lifted in front of her gigantic lips, her fresh minty breath filling his nostrils.


Ned tried to offer an apology, but instead found himself being swung back into his glass prison, the world rushed by so fast that he didn't realize what was happening until water was pouring into his mouth and soap was stinging his eyes. He was pulled out of the small cup coughing and sputtering, with only a split second to beg forgiveness before his face was smashed directly into the toe of her sneaker. Brittany's huge forefinger pressed into his head before she dragged his body across the sneaker, forcing him to swallow filth and soap as he was yanked along.


“It's a soft scrub,” she explained as she rubbed him against the shoe again and again, covering him in dust and grime. “What don't you understand about that?” She shoved his face beneath the laces, and dragged him against the sweat soaked tongue. “God, I shouldn't have to teach you this.” He was dumped back onto the plastic floor, wheezing for breath while her huge face loomed on the other side of the glass. “Now clean the soles if you want to eat tonight,” she barked, her hot breath fogging up the glass walls of his prison before she turned back to her closet.


Fighting back tears, Ned crawled over to the underside of Brittany's cheering sneakers. As he scrubbed away the dust and picked pebbles out of the tread he realized that Brittany wouldn't have treated him with respect even when he was at his original size. She would have probably seen him as an old loser, and treated him barely any better than she did now.


When her shadow rolled back over him, he looked up at her with fear openly etched across his face. The giant girl was dressed in a low cut pink shirt and blue jeans, with her wavy blonde hair falling neatly around her shoulders. When her hand entered his world, he trembled and backed away, which brought a smile to her huge lips.


“Was that so difficult?” She asked as she lifted the left sneaker into the air, the one he had been dragged across, so she could inspect its sole. Shrugging she added, “I guess that's good enough to earn you some dinner,” before placing it back on its pedestal and snatching him up.


As she walked through the house, Ned hung loosely in her hand, watching the carpet blur by below him and Brittany text madly above him. He could feel each of her steps as she moved about her mansion sized home, his body being battered about her fingers with each of her movements. Even when he was tossed down to the floor between her enormous boots, Ned found himself happy to simply be on solid ground once again.


He remained still for several long minutes, looking up past the brown leather combat boots and the blue denim pillars beyond, waiting for her to say something. Instead, she simply crossed her legs and continued to tap away at her phone, leaving him to his own devices on the floor of the living room. Directly behind her foot was the couch, which offered some safety from the titanic teen but nothing resembling long term escape. Looking back over his shoulder, he saw the vast floor rolling out like a prairie, complete with barely noticed dust bunnies in place of tumbleweeds.


Ned knew better than to try to leave Brittany's immediate presence though, especially since she was already angry with him. The first time she had placed him on the floor and he had run off, he was forced to spend the night wedged in her cheering sneakers, with her sweaty gym sock blocking the exit. She promised that if he ever tried that again, she'd use him as an insole during practice. And while the tiny man doubted she would since that would probably kill him, he had never wanted to risk it.


Her huge boot began to tap against the ground, sending rumbling vibrations through the carpet that forced his tiny body to the floor. Cowering as he watched the heavy sole rise and fall behind him, each tap sending out a tiny gust of wind that rolled over his bare skin. Sitting in her shadow, Ned started to wonder just how long this particular torment would last when the doorbell chimed, the sound making his whole body flinch.


Brittany was up in a flash, her enormous booted feet crashing into the ground while she crossed the room faster than Ned could have ever dreamed of. He was still feeling the aftershocks of her passing by the time she was answering the front door with a girlish giggle.


“Oh no, no,” Ned whimpered to himself as he practically felt her voice rise in pitch from excitement.


“My mom's working an overnight and my dad won't be home till, like, super-late,” Brittany announced as she lead her visitor deeper into her house, “So we have the whole place to ourselves.”


“Sounds pretty sweet,” boomed a youthful baritone, the sound echoing through the otherwise empty house.


Brittany came into view first, one arm trailing behind her and entwined in the thick fingers of her boyfriend's hand. The young giant was immense, practically scraping the sky with a head far above Brittany's. His broad shoulders and the muscles that were threatening to tear apart his tshirt clearly marking him as some kind of football player. Even from his place on the floor, Ned could follow the jock's bright blue eyes to the giant girl's buttocks, his brutish face nearly slack jawed in wonder as it did the math of hot girl plus empty house.


The quaking floor brought Ned back to more immediate concerns, and his gaze jumped from the young giant's face to his black Nike hightops. The sneakers were as big as eighteen wheelers to the small man watching them crash against the floor, flattening carpet fibers as the huge man was brought just short of the enormous couch.


“There's something I really wanted to show you, Eric,” Brittany said sweetly, the ball of her foot grinding against the floor as she leaned up to kiss her boyfriend gently on the lips.


“Oh yeah?” He asked, his hands running over her hips and slipping beneath her shirt.


She swatted his hands away while giving her hair a flirty flip, “Something else.”


“Alright,” he replied, looking around in confusion, while his fingers continued to tug at the belt loops on her jeans. Ned trembled with fear as he watched Brittany reach her up and gently cup his chin, before tugging his gaze down at the floor to where the tiny man sat, inches from their immense feet. A huge laugh rippled from the giant teenager, “What?”


Brittany bent down, and Ned was far too terrified to even try getting away as her hand scooped beneath his tiny body. Lifting him high into the sky, the shrunken middle aged man found himself hovering just beneath a pimple the size of his head while the enormous young god's funky breath wafted against him. “I wanted to introduce my man to my little man.”


Eric squatted down slightly, so that his huge blue eyes were focused entirely on the cowering Ned. “Wow,” the giant muttered before shoving a meaty callused finger against the tiny man, knocking him hard against Brittany's palm. “How did you even find someone who had shrunk this much? I thought they all got put in hospitals or something.”


“Not this little loser,” Brittany announced as Eric continued to poke and prod her shrunken slave, “He shrunk while walking his dog and I apparently, like, almost stepped on him.”


The force of Eric's booming laugh almost knocked Ned clear off of Brittany's hand. “That's fucking awesome. So, like, what? Your parents just let you keep him?” Alarm spread across the huge man's face, “Oh shit, do they even know?”


“Of course they know, and they're cool with it, if you can believe that,” Brittany replied with a roll of her eyes. Ned felt his jaw fall open as he listened to Brittany dismiss her parents complicity with her enslaving him like they were letting her have the family car for the weekend.


“That's pretty awesome,” Eric muttered as he rose back to his full height, his chin hovering just above the tiny man. “Have you, like, taught him any tricks or something?”


Brittany giggled, “He's not a dog, Eric.”


Ned's world shook as Brittany lowered her hand so that he was even with her hips, but also directly in line with the giant's bulging crotch. Trembling in the cheerleader's hand, Ned crept back from the straining denim, his heart thumping fast as he realized that Eric's focus was still entirely on Brittany. Or at least, the tiny man thought, that's where he hoped the giant's focus was.


“I don't know what you're supposed to do with shrunken fucks,” the giant replied in a huff, his immense musculature flexing as he looked down at his girlfriend and her tiny man.


“Here, sit down,” she said softly, guiding the lumbering giant to the couch where he sat with his legs spread wide. “And he'll show you,” Brittany added an edge to her voice while her eyes glanced down at Ned, who feebly nodded up at his teenage taskmaster.


A whoosh of air and another pair of popped ears later, and Ned found himself kneeling before the immense toe of the jock's sneaker. Brittany dropped down onto the sofa next to her boyfriend, her legs stretching out across his lap, as she explained, “I mostly have him polish my shoes and junk like that. See, doesn't he do a good job?”


One of Eric's huge hands practically engulfed Brittany's monolithic foot. “Yeah, I guess. Though he missed a spot,” the tiny man froze as he watched the giant's thumb rub against the brown leather.


“Don't worry about it, I'll have him deal with it tomorrow morning or something,” Brittany said with a laugh, “Anyway, watch him right now. He's going to lick your sneakers clean, baby.”


“Oh yeah?” Eric asked as he loomed over the shrunken man's world, and his toes flexed within his sneakers.


Without hesitation, Ned ran his tongue against Eric's huge Nike, and his mouth was instantly filled with a salty leathery flavor that he feared would never leave. As he lapped against the immense sneaker, all Ned could hear was the thundering laughter of the giants above him. The tiny man didn't have the strength to resist, even as he knew the horny teens forgot about him, the sound of their voices replaced by lips smacking together.


As he dragged his dry and raw tongue against the billboard sized swoosh, Ned heard a zipper come undone and his four inch tall frame instantly backed away from the sneakers. He shuddered as he listened to the sound of fabric and denim rustling while Eric's breath turned hot and heavy, “Britt, wait.”


“What?” Her voice was a husky whisper, and Ned began inching toward the underside of the couch.


“I don't want that little shit watching us, you know...”


Brittany giggled, “Oh my God, this is so embarrassing but I forgot he was down there.”


Ned froze in place, his entire body turning red as he heard her giant boyfriend say, “Yeah, I did too but like...”


“Yeah, no, it's ok.” Brittany took a quick glance down at the carpet to avoid stomping Ned outright as she stood up from the sofa and snatched him from the floor. Ned was wrapped up in a sweaty palm that reeked of ball sweat, the stench making him gag and squirm in her grip. “I'll just put him up in my room-”


Brittany was cut off, and the hand holding Ned was nearly crushed as Eric grabbed onto it. “Wait, why should this little fuck get to hang out in your room while we get the sofa?”


“Good point,” Brittany replied and from within the confines of the young couple's crushing grip, he listened to them share a quick kiss that turned more passionate before they broke apart again. “Alright, hold on, I got the perfect place for him. Hold him for a second.”


This time Ned found himself pressed into a powerful hand that smelled of Brittany's womanhood, and as opposed to her loose grip he found himself nearly crushed by Eric's vice-like hold. Beyond the meaty fist, Ned heard another zipper come undone followed by Brittany grunting loudly. The tiny man could feel Eric's laughter before he actually heard it, the sound reverberating through the giant's body until it rattled Ned's bones.


“Just put him in there,” Brittany said, and Ned suddenly felt his whole world moving.


When light flooded into his world, Ned's nostril's were assaulted by the stench of leather and feet. “No!” The tiny man screeched as he found himself tumbling into the flannel lined interior of Brittany's boots. He hit the soft sweat soaked sides as he tumbled down and landed with a soft plop on her damp insole, the smell of her feet nearly overpowering his tiny body.


“That is so fucked up,” Eric laughed, his face briefly looming over the boot's wide mouth.


Brittany's face replaced his and Ned watched her shrug as she zipped the boot back up, trapping him in a leathery shaft almost twice as tall as he was. “Whatever, he had a punishment coming and I think this will do pretty nicely.”


Ned was thrown violently against the walls as the boot was swung down toward Brittany's hip. She started walking a second later, and Ned found himself being tossed back and forth by the natural movement of her arms. When it finally stopped, Ned felt the boot hit the ground while his tiny body skidded down toward the toe.


“You're not worried about him getting out?” He heard Eric ask as the giants mounted the stairs toward Brittany's room.


“Hell no,” she replied, “Besides, he knows if he tries I have something even worse in store for him.”


Ned listened to the titanic teens as they talked about him, and a few seconds later Eric's thunderous laugh filled his world as he was shown the tiny man's fish tank prison. Slumping down against the insole, Ned felt his stomach rumble and realized that the chances of him getting anything for dinner were slim to none.


Worse, soon the sound of Brittany and Eric screwing their young brains out filled his ears.


He briefly entertained the idea of escape, but his tiny body was too exhausted. The very thought of climbing the thick flannel lined walls made him want to curl up and fall asleep. Rolling over onto his back, Ned let his tiny body sink into a space normally occupied by half of Brittany's foot, and against any sense of pride he might have once had, took a nap.