- Text Size +

Jeremy let out a heavy sigh as he slumped down against the interior wall of Ms. Everly's closet.


The massive space was lit by a single underpowered bulb that washed everything in a burnt orange color, and cast eerie shadows onto the plain white walls. After getting home from work, where he was pummeled by the giantess's toes while she went about her day, Alicia had tossed the tiny man into his cage with a meager dinner. Normally, she would let him have a few scraps of whatever she ate, but when he saw the roughly torn up pieces of bread and deli meat, Jeremy knew she would be going out.


After months as her captive and several weeks under her official 'protection', the shrunken teenager had gotten used to the fact that his giant captor simply went on with her regular life. It didn't make him feel better about not living his, but Jeremy had been able to find some solace in not being paraded in front of her drunken friends at every opportunity. Plus, as strange as it seemed, even after months, being confined to his cage was still better than being forced to perform another demeaning task.


That was why when her huge painted face had descended into his world, her flowery perfume making him lightheaded, and her cleavage looking like a dark cavern, Jeremy knew he wasn't going to be happy that evening. Rather than leave him be while she enjoyed her Friday night on the town, she had decided that the soles of her running shoes needed to be cleaned out because the countless pebbles that had collected in the tread were beginning to 'ruin her pace.' The tiny man doubted that Alicia's feet were that sensitive but she also didn't need to give any justification for her demands.


If she wanted him to do something, there was nothing he could do to oppose her.


Glancing over at the well worn Nikes, and the now disgusting paper towel that he had used to catch whatever fell from the tread, Jeremy was filled with an exhausted sense of accomplishment. With no dust or dirt marring them, the sneakers almost looked new and he knew that Alicia would be happy about that. He knew he would have to give them another cleaning tomorrow after her morning run, but at that moment Jeremy simply basked in the job being done and stretched his aching sweaty limbs.


His eyelids were starting to droop when the door to her apartment slammed shut, jarring him to full alertness. He could hear her heels clacking loudly against the hardwood floor, but there were other footfalls accompanying hers, and as a drunken giggle bellowed across the apartment, Jeremy heard a rumbling laugh follow it. Trembling, the tiny man stood and walked toward the slightly open closet door where he was blinded by the bedroom lights being turned on.


His whole world was shaking when his vision cleared, and from his low vantage point he found himself staring at the feet of Alicia and her date. The man wore plain brown loafers that went well with the gray slacks that rose like towers into the sky. Butting up against the loafer's squared toe were the sharp points of Alicia's high heels, the plaid patterned shoes were easily the woman's strangest pair but they also went well with her athletic tan and toned calves.


The sound of them kissing filled the room, and Jeremy felt a sharp pain run down his spine as he craned his neck to stare up at them. The giant wrapped his arms around her body, huge fingers running through her hair and down her backside before yanking up the hem of her pencil skirt. Alicia let out an excited yelp but pushed his hand away and took a step back.


He let out a low frustrated growl but she simply smiled back at him, “No, I want to get a little bit more comfortable first.” With a few gentle pushes she settled him onto her bed, the springs groaning beneath the giant's immense weight as his fingers ran down her blouse, unbuttoning it before she could protest.


Jeremy couldn't help but notice the giant was a particularly good looking man, with a strong jaw, bright blue eyes, and soft brown hair. He buried his face in Alicia's perky breasts before leaving a trail of kisses down her flat stomach. Her fingers played across his neatly trimmed hair as he whispered, “I think you look amazing right now.”


A slow lazy smile crept across Alicia's huge face as she gently pushed him back, “And that is very sweet but I want to slip into something else first.” She lowered her face and her lips barely brushed his, “Alright?”


His hands had traveled back up to her hips, and tugged at her skirt, “Alright.”


Jeremy's world shook as Alicia's huge heels smashed against the ground, her hips swaying high above as her date watched her move. The closet door was flung open and Jeremy found himself thrown to the ground between the giantess's feet. She spotted him, and he watched the excitement play across her gigantic face, her big brown eyes gesturing to her date before she mouthed the words, 'He's so great,' down at him.


The shrunken teen cowered beneath the young woman, uncertain what to do with her sudden friendly familiarity. As she slipped off her huge heels and set them back on their shelf though, Jeremy realized that it was the same sort of girlish excitement she would share with a cat or a dog. He wasn't expected to offer an opinion on the titan sitting on her bed, Jeremy was supposed to be excited because she was excited. The tiny man was merely an extension of Alicia Everly, no different than anything else in her apartment.


He watched as she snatched a negligee from her closet and coyly called over her shoulder, “No peeking.” Her date made a big to-do of closing his eyes and laying back against her bed as she padded past him, her soft footfalls shaking Jeremy's world.


The huge man sat up when Alicia shut the door behind her, a smirk on his face as he unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off his loafers. The shoes landed with heavy thuds on the floor, and the giant slowly rose to his feet before kicking them out of the way. “Huh,” he grunted as he threw his shirt onto Alicia's dresser, and ran his fingers over Jeremy's cage. “Oh yeah,” the man nodded as he ran his hand over his own meaty torso, “Nikki mentioned she had some little shit running around.”


Chuckling to himself, the giant slapped his broad feet against the ground before unbuckling his belt. “Wonder where the little fuck is hiding,” he mused as his pants fell to the floor. Jeremy let out a sharp gasp as the huge man turned around, revealing an erection that was threatening to tear open his tight boxers.


Even though the first normal sized person he had seen after he shrunk had been a man, Jeremy had had little experience with actually seeing other men, especially comparatively giant ones, naked. He stood entranced as Alicia's enormous date peeled off his underwear and socks, revealing a dick larger than the tiny man was tall with a loud contented sigh. The giant sat back down on the bed, his penis jutting out from his crotch like some kind of mountainous spire.


A thick hand began to idly play with the throbbing monstrosity as the giant waited. “God, she is so fucking hot,” he muttered, shaking his head back and forth, “I bet her tiny slave beats off to her. I'll have to do something about that if this gets serious.” Grunting, he leaned back against the bed and let out a long sigh, “I mean, she's friends with Nikki so she has to know what my schedule is like...”


Jeremy hid in the shadow of the closet door as the giant continued to ramble to himself, pouring out his concerns over his relationship with Alicia into what he obviously assumed was an empty room. His unexpected emotional investment didn't set Jeremy at ease though, instead his eyes traveled down to the giant's humongous feet as they slapped loudly against the floor. If Alicia's giant boyfriend didn't want him watching her change, Jeremy had no doubt about how easy it would be for him to make sure it never happened again.


The door crashed open, and Alicia stalked in, her voice like sweet thunder, “Wasn't this worth the wait?”


Her gigantic date sat up, and his dick stiffened as Alicia sauntered into the room, sheer black and red fabric draped over a body sculpted with great care by vigorous exercise and an obsessively healthy diet. “Oh yes,” the giant grunted as he stood up and grabbed her, eliciting an excited sexually charged yelp from his giantess.


As they fell onto her bed, their groans booming across the cavernous room, Jeremy retreated further into Alicia's closet. If the giant man didn't want him seeing Alicia naked, he certainly wouldn't want him to watch them have sex for the first time. Even as he cowered behind Alicia's huge gray-green rain boots, Jeremy could still hear it; the sound of skin slapping against skin, the soft moans, the quiet instruction.


Worst of all, he could see the shadows play against the white walls.