- Text Size +

“Are you little shits finished yet?” Brittany's thunderous voice made both Jeremy and his father shudder.


Turning his head from the giant girl's bright white sneaker, he watched as she casually peaked over her iPad, her brown eyes narrowing as she appraised their job. The huge left foot that stood between them wobbled back and forth, shaking the springy mattress beneath them hard enough that both shrunken men fell to the ground. “There's still a scuff mark on my toe,” she announced, accompanied by the soft beeps of whatever she was doing on the thin tablet, “Deal with it. I have to leave in, like, twenty minutes.”


Standing on either side of her ankle, Jeremy and his father stared back at each other.


Weeks had passed and spring was slowly giving way to summer, leaving both tiny men exhausted. If they weren't shivering in an attempt to ward off the frigid central air of the cavernous Sachs house, they were left constantly sweating performing the endless stream of demeaning tasks that Brittany and her parents imagined for them. Now, with sweat pouring down their tiny aching bodies, Jeremy found himself raising his fist at the same time his father did.


In unison, they quietly whispered, “Rock, paper, scissors, says shoot.”


He let his fist come down, but sighed as his father's fingers shot straight out as paper.


Attempts to protect him from the worst of Brittany's constant torments had quickly faded. Jeremy knew there was no way out the moment he had considered it a relief to be trapped in Brittany's Uggs for an entire day, and in the days that followed he couldn't muster up the energy to fight back. Not that that had made the titanic teen any more inclined to treat him better, if anything, Jeremy found the exact opposite. She routinely swatted, flicked, and spanked him, giggling to herself all the while, with not even a flimsy justification like she had offered when she had first snatched him from the shoebox.


As his father hoisted him up on to the thick ropey laces of Brittany's sneaker, and then passed him a threadbare towel to buff out the smudge, Jeremy admitted that the his enormous classmate didn't actually need a reason. The previous attempts to explain what he was doing wrong weren't really for his benefit, they were to make him do what she said. Now that he no longer hesitated to carry out her insane orders, she didn't need a reason other than her own amusement. Somewhere, deep down, Jeremy could feel some shadow of anger about how absurd and cruel it all was.


But he didn't want to end up a red stain on her flawless sole that his own mother and father would have to rinse off.


That was the simple reality of his life. Brittany owned him, and his family, and there was nothing any of them could do to change that. Any attempt at escape could be ended with one swift stomp, or worse. Jeremy tried not to think of what those worse options could be, but it was hard to forget how easily Stephanie could swallow his mother whole every time she visited and treated her like a piece of gum.


So, he spit and licked, and rubbed the thin towel across the broad white toe of her sneaker.


“Ugh,” Brittany grunted as she tossed her iPad aside and then leaned forward, “You're too fucking slow.”


Her huge hand backhanded him off of her sneaker, and Jeremy crashed onto the comforter below, struggling to breath. Brittany's long thin thumb, one that had almost suffocated him on several occasions, glistened with saliva before she dragged it across her sneaker. “There. Was that so hard?” The dirty and wet thumb was smeared against his father, forcing Ned to his knees and then flat on his face as she softly ground the huge digit against him.


His former classmate's eyes flashed toward him and a haughty smirk played across her billboard sized face. “C'mere,” she grunted, her hand wrapping around him almost instantaneously, “I think you're coming out with me tonight, loser.”


Panic shot up Jeremy's spine as she held him loosely over her right foot, his limbs hanging limply around her fingers. She laid him down on the soft tongue and then with no further warning, her thumb and forefinger pinched his right ankle and dragged him toward the right side of the shoe. Biting his lip so he wouldn't scream, Jeremy watched as she shoved his foot through the eyelet, the metal cold against his bare skin.


Unable to stop himself, Jeremy started to flail about as he realized she was about to wear him on the outside, for everyone to see. All his flailing got him though was a soft chuckle from the giantess above him, her fingers easily able to overpower his entire body. Within seconds, his limbs were tangled up with her laces, while his wrists and ankles were caught in the eyelets.


He gazed skyward as her phone hung above him, followed by the soft click of the camera app, and a second later his terrified glance at his owner was being sent to her Instagram followers.


The wind howled in his ears and the entire gigantic world blurred by as Brittany swung her feet off of her bed. Jeremy had ridden on the inside of her shoes more times than he wanted to admit, both above and below her all powerful foot, but as he was forced to stare up her long jean clad leg, unable to even make out her face because of her breasts, a new terror surged through Jeremy's body.


Then she took her first step.


His whole body felt weightless as everything became a terrifying blur again, then the shock crashed through his body as the bright white sneaker crashed against the carpeted floor. Jeremy's head was sent lashing about while his teeth rattled inside of his own skull, and all of his exposed skin rubbed vigorously against the ropey laces. Then the process repeated itself again and again as she simply walked around her room.


The tiny young man could barely make sense of what she was saying, and the air stinging his eyes made it nearly impossible to see what was happening in the world above him. Tears flowed down his cheeks, a combination of the cold whipping winds and the fear coursing through his veins. The world continued to crash as she walked about the huge world that Jeremy had once been a part of, and then everything came to a stop.


Jeremy could feel blood rushing to his head as his body sagged toward her ankle. Between struggling to stay awake, and the deep shadows around him, the shrunken man couldn't make sense of where he was until he heard the deafening roar of a car engine. “Oh no, no please, Brittany,” he pleaded as his vision started to tunnel.


Then his whole body shifted and he felt all of his limbs yank at his sockets as she pushed down on the accelerator. Jeremy screamed but it was easily overpowered by the engine and the loud pop track now pumping from the speakers. Trying to make sense of the constant spinning and stretching, Jeremy quickly lost sense of where he was or where Brittany was taking him, and then the world went black.


It felt like only a second had passed as Jeremy's senses were assaulted with light and sound, but he knew it had to have been far longer.


The tiny man found himself staring out at a forest of legs; some were bare and tan, others were muscular and covered in hair, and more than a few were covered by long pants. However, they were all youthful and as his whole body was bounced about, Jeremy caught sight of a wide coffee table covered in red cups and liquor bottles big enough for him to drown in.


“No,” he whimpered as the world continued to bob up and down like he was on Lake Michigan on a windy day.


“I'm just so done,” Brittany's voice thundered above him, barely cutting through the cacophony of noises at the party, “Like, c'mon, I've taken all my AP exams, I've been accepted into an Ivy, and I'm graduating at the end of the year. Why should I have to worry about what time I show up or leave or whatever.”


“It's bullshit,” Stephanie's higher pitched voice whined, and Jeremy turned his head just enough to see the petite brunette's flip flop smacking against her sole, “They shouldn't even make us go to school after May, there's no point.”


As they continued to complain about their completely normal lives, Jeremy found himself crying, trying to imagine being in their situation. Just a few short months ago, he really still believed he would be able to have the exact same conversation, but then he just kept getting smaller and smaller and the idea of a normal life kept sounding more and more like a wild fantasy. With Brittany's foot unwittingly making him seasick as she casually bounced her ankle back and forth, he could barely even remember being their size.


The world whooshed by as the huge girl uncrossed her legs and planted him firmly on the ground. Everything shook as he found himself staring out across a carpet covered in feet that could crush him to death if he accidentally slipped from Brittany's shoe. “I'm going to go grab another beer,” Brittany announced, “Want one?”


“No, my sister says that drinking lots of beer is what makes some of her older sorority sisters get fat.”


Jeremy cringed, wondering if Stephanie's pointed comment would somehow trickle down to him being pummeled by Brittany's toes later that night. Meanwhile the brunette simply reached out and grabbed a bottle of tequila off the nearby coffee table, and proceeded to give herself a very liberal pour.


His bones shook and the world spun until Jeremy was staring at a massive plastic tub and a floor marred by dirty footprints from the countless titanic teenagers that had stomped across it all night. Beer pouring into a plastic cup echoed down to him, and as Brittany pulled her cup away, Jeremy's eyes widened as four or five thick heady drops rained down toward him. The majority hit the ground, and he was thankful to be out of the splash radius, but then the last one crashed into his stomach like a rock.


Jeremy's eyes and nose stung as beer rushed over his tiny body, instantly turning him into a sticky smelly mess. Worse, a decent amount crashed past his lips and he was forced to swallow it or drown. What was so little that Brittany hadn't even noticed it falling toward her foot, made the shrunken man's head almost instantly light.


“Oh my God,” came another giant girl's excited voice, “Is that your shrinkee?”


“Huh?”


Jeremy's whole world shifted as Brittany planted her foot on its heel and forced him to gaze up at her. She laughed down at him and then nodded back at the girl, “Oh yeah, I totally forgot that he was on there. He passed out when I drove over.”


As her foot settled back down onto the kitchen floor, Jeremy found himself staring up the skirt of some freshman cheerleader he had seen at a pep rallies before he started shrinking. The young redhead bent down to get a better look at him, her bright blue eyes wide as she took him in, “Wait, I thought yours was like, some old guy. That's what Stephanie said.”


“Oh no, I have that one too, and my mom has that little loser's wife,” Brittany laughed, while the girl's mouth opened ever so slightly from shock, “This is actually some nerd who used to go to school with us.”


Staring up at the freckled face of the humongous fifteen year old, Jeremy found himself praying that she would say something, anything, about how screwed up keeping his entire family imprisoned was. Instead though, the redheaded girl exhaled softly, “Awesome.”


“You're Immune, right?”


“Yep, my Mom had us all tested,” she nodded, her eyes still focused on him.


“Then you'll probably find one of these little fuckers soon enough.”


“Well...” the girl's cheeks flushed, and Jeremy watched as she carefully opened up her clutch.


The tiny man began to shake his head back and forth, unable to comprehend that anyone else could be as heartless and cruel as Brittany was. Even from his place far below on the ground, Jeremy watched as she lifted a pale figure out of her overpriced handbag, while the small being wriggled between her fingers.


“My dad forced me to go on some stupid road trip with him on spring break and I found her in a rest stop bathroom. So, like, I've had her for a couple months now but she still keeps shouting at me and calling me a stupid kid. I don't know how to maker her do all the cool stuff you make yours do on Instagram.”


Brittany's hand engulfed the shrunken woman, “It's easy.”


Jeremy's view of the world shifted as Brittany knelt down on the floor, plunging him into deep shadow. His eyes followed the glittering nails that he and his father had painted earlier that day as Brittany brought the shrunken woman before the freshman's strappy high heels. Playing with the thin leather straps, the immense blonde imprisoned the tiny woman against the girl's pale foot and then rose back up to her full height.


Jeremy lifted his head up, his neck screaming in pain as he stared out at the thrashing woman. The constant fighting with her fifteen year old mistress had started to take its toll on the shrunken woman; her eyes were sunken, her skin was sagging, and it was covered in bruises and scrapes. Jeremy frowned as he imagined the huge freshman, probably a girl other giants called a sweetheart, had been regularly beating a women in her thirties because she wouldn't pose properly for Snaps.


The redhead's laughter made Jeremy shudder, while her immense toes wiggled, “She feels weird down there.”


“You get used to it. And when you get home, stuff her in your running sneakers or something, until she's willing to do whatever you tell her.”


“Thanks, Brittany!” The freshman practically tackled the huge cheer captain in a hug, all while the tiny woman attached to her foot thrashed about, screaming herself hoarse as she called the giantesses above them every name in the book.


All Jeremy could do was stare back at the screaming woman, wondering when she would realize whatever life she had before entering that rest stop bathroom was long gone.