- Text Size +

In the short month since he had shrunk down to six inches tall, Jeremy had gotten used to waking up before the sun. It wasn't that he needed to, most mornings he would wake up to find himself staring out at Brittany's huge form settling back down after rolling over or listening to an exhausted Mrs. Sachs collapse into bed on the other side of the house. It also didn't help that after a morning spent buffing out a giant woman's shoes and dreading painting her nails or massaging her feet, Jeremy would often fall asleep from both mental and physical exhaustion.


His body still ached from the torture of the night before. It wasn't long after all three girls had started drinking that they decided they all needed new colors on both their toenails and fingernails. Heather's were actually bare, making his job much easier, but he wasn't able to sit by and watch his mother and father drag remover drenched cotton balls the size of boulders across Stephanie and Brittany's toes. And so he had found himself running back and forth between the huge feet and hands, all while his former classmates taunted him; commenting on how eager he was to please them, how this is where little losers like him deserved to be, and who they hoped would shrink down next.


The list of potential targets had been particularly discomforting. It hadn't merely been a list of students the girls didn't like, but people whose names they couldn't even remember but just thought looked like losers or nerds. Then had come the teachers they didn't like, the burnouts they felt hadn't gone anywhere after graduating, and a particular barista at Starbucks who always got Stephanie's name wrong. All three of them were Immune, and all three were plotting out how they would improve their lives by enslaving people just like him.


Jeremy didn't want to believe it, even as he was painting Stephanie's fingers an electric blue to match her toenails. He simply didn't want to believe that they all actually thought they would be able to get away with it, as if there weren't laws to prevent that sort of thing. But then Brittany scooped Jeremy's entire family up in one hand and set them on the floor next to the feet of their respective teenage taskmistresses, and took a picture for her Instagram. The same profile where she had been posting pictures of his dad for months, and no one had ever batted an eye.


A wave of nausea had come over him as he thought about how many of his former classmates would be laughing over that picture within seconds. Showing friends what had happened to him since he was pulled out of school, explaining that Brittany had apparently had his dad for months and turned him into a perfect slave. And they would all laugh, not because they were all actually Immune, but because none of them would ever think they would end up at Brittany Sachs's feet like that awkward loser Jeremy Cooke.


Even his former friends would probably laugh, because they had stopped talking to him once the shrinking started. He had never been popular to begin with, and then he became both literally and figuratively toxic.


Brittany hadn't even bothered picking them up from the floor, his entire family just retreated beneath the coffee table, praying they would be ignored as the gigantic girls above them goofed off. They didn't speak, lest their squeaking attract their attention, which meant Jeremy had been spared hearing the horrific details of being trapped inside of Stephanie's mouth or Brittany's drink.


Eventually, they all returned to Brittany's room.


His entire family was dropped into their fish tank, while Heather and Stephanie laughed when they realized the Cooke Family's bed was a bunch of Brittany's old clothes. Then Stephanie and Brittany settled down onto her big bed while Heather laid down on the floor wrapped up in blankets from the guest room. His parents had cuddled up on their makeshift of mattress of old shirts, while he took an old sock to use as a sleeping bag.


After all the giantesses were soundly sleeping, Jeremy heard his mother say that the old t-shirts were softer than her current bed, one of Mrs. Sachs's old insoles and a worn out sock for a blanket. It wasn't long after he listened to his mother's soft cries between Stephanie's snoring that the sound from the other side of his tank turned into something very different. Jeremy found it much harder to sleep than his parents did after that.


Still, somehow he had, and now he found himself wrapped up in a smelly athletic sock, staring out through the gray-blue haze of a spring morning wishing that somehow it could be different. Suddenly, Jeremy's body tensed and he wasn't sure why until he watched the blankets on the floor shudder as Heather unconsciously stretched as she awoke.


The sound of her smacking her lips was accompanied by her shifting about on the floor, searching for her phone to check the time. Jeremy watched as the behemoth of a young woman rose to a standing position, quietly stretching as she went until her hands were scraping the ceiling of Brittany's room. Her heels striking back down against the floor sent the slightest tremor through his prison while it went entirely unnoticed by her fellow giants. Even Jeremy's parents barely stirred in their nest of old shirts and sweat stained socks.


Heather rubbed sleep from her eyes as she approached the tank, before saying his name in a sing-song whisper, “Jeremyyyyy.”


His lip trembled as the world grew dark for a moment as the immense brunette towered over his world, a grin spreading across her face as her large all-powerful hand grabbed the sock he used as a sleeping bag. With a simple flick of her wrist, the sock flew off of his shoulders and he was left shivering in the chill of the early morning.


“I'm glad to see you're an early riser too,” she said with a wink as she snatched him up, her huge hand wrapping around everything but his feet and head.


As she walked out of Brittany's room, Jeremy found his body being unconsciously brushed against the silky athletic shorts she had worn to bed. His heart was pounding as he watched the gigantic Sachs house go by, and a moment later he found himself trapped in the thick warm fibers of a wide bath mat. Jeremy struggled to get to his hands and knees when a strong gust of air rolled over his world.


The floor quaked as Heather collapsed onto the toilet and then let out a contented sigh as she started to pee. His whole body cringed as the immense girl relieved herself like it was any other morning, and Jeremy found himself moving toward the door without a second thought. The tiny young man wasn't even sure how he would get past the damned thing, his whole body being driven by the simple fact that he didn't want to be near Heather at that moment.


“Nuh uh,” she said, her voice rough in the early morning as her toes collapsed onto his legs, “I haven't had all the fun I want to have with you yet, little Jeremy.”


Jeremy scrambled as her toes lifted off of him, but then a second later they landed on his shoulders and pinned him to the bath mat. He screamed as the freshly painted toes dragged him back across the mat, and then sent him sprawling across the nearly frigid tile. Squirming from the freezing floor, the only silver lining Jeremy found was that the thick fibers hadn't left his entire chest covered in rug burns.


The floor shook as Heather's foot settled back beside him, blocking his path to the door with its sheer size. High above him, he watched as she dabbed herself clean with toilet paper and then rose to a standing position, not bothering to pick up her shorts from the floor below. Her womanhood dominated the skyline, a neatly trimmed strip of hair slightly obscured it but Jeremy found himself mesmerized as she simply stripped off her shirt and dropped it on the ground like it was any other day. His neck started to screech in pain as he craned it back further, trying to spy her small but perky breasts above her toned abdomen.


Heather looked back down at him, and he immediately jumped in fright. Instead of the anger he expected, he saw a smile play across her face as she squatted down over him, all of her muscles becoming even more defined as they flexed and relaxed. “Aw, I bet I'm the first naked girl you've ever seen, huh, Jeremy?”


The shrunken boy's voice caught in his throat, and he suddenly became very aware of how naked he was and had been for weeks.


Firm fingers wrapped around him as she picked him up, again immobilizing him entirely as she turned on the shower and let it heat up. Despite the fact that he could barely draw breath in her casual death grip, Jeremy found himself mesmerized as her Goddess-like form scrolled past him, completely bare until he was hovering before her face.


“Do you think today's your lucky day, little guy?” She puckered her lips against the air like she was blowing him a kiss, and despite his restricted blood flow, Jeremy could feel his member stiffening against her callused palm. Heather's eyebrows shot up suggestively as she felt his shrunken manhood and another smile played across her face as she slipped into the shower. “Well, Jeremy...”


She trailed off as she bent down to grab something he couldn't see, and his face was rubbed against her right breast. All Jeremy could think about was how much better her breast smelled than her feet; a mixture of cocoa butter and tropical fruit that left him begging for more. And as he brushed against that amazingly tender breast flesh, Jeremy felt her grip loosen and sensation rush back through his limbs. Instinctively he reached out, trying to grab a hold of her taut nipple and get to work pleasing her in a different way.


And then a thick cold goop that reeked of Brittany landed across his limbs, pinning him to Heather's palm. “Today's not your lucky day you little perv,” the giantess thundered as her palm smacked down against him, leaving him seeing stars and barely able to breath.


Jeremy found himself being thrashed between the living walls of Heather's hands, and the cool goop rapidly turned to thick foam as she lathered him up like a washcloth. A moment later and the smell of her feet was assaulting his nostrils, clashing with Brittany's delicate soap as Heather began to hum quietly to herself. The tiny man wanted to blame the tears running down his cheeks on the soap stinging his eyes, but it was impossible to ignore Heather's haughty laughs as she dragged him over her calf like he was a loofah.


Views of her gigantic form only came between bursts of soapy bubbles that left him momentarily blinded. He was left trying to figure out where he was by scent and touch, trying to make sense of sudden rough patches or scratchy patches of short hair and match them to her sweat or body lotion. It all blended together, always being quickly overpowered by the flowery body wash Brittany used everyday that clashed with whatever Heather normally showered with.


“Scruba dub dub, Jeremy,” Heather snickered as she dragged him across what he assumed was her arm pit from the grating body hair and stale stench of powdery deodorant. At least, before the next one he was briefly rubbed against her soft breast flesh once more before being forcefully rubbed against another pit.


After the pits, he was dropped down onto a slick tile and left there while Heather's voice continued to echo off the walls along with the endless waterfall-like roar of the water. An eternity seemed to pass before his eyes finally cleared and he found himself sitting on a ledge above the bathtub, no doubt meant for a bar of soap. Jeremy curled into a ball and sobbed as Heather continued to shift above him, singing to herself as she washed her hair.


Then the shower shut off, and there was a loud clanking as she threw back the curtain, and then the world shook as she stepped out of the tub. He watched her toweling herself off and gather up her clothes, but rather than reach back and grab him, she left him there. Jeremy wanted to call after her, to beg her to take him with her, but he knew it was no use. Even if she could hear him, she wouldn't care.


A new jolt of fear shot through him as Stephanie entered the bathroom, and he heard Heather's voice thunder from somewhere else in the house, “Oh and I left you a washcloth in there!”


“Thanks!” Stephanie called back as she shut the door, muffling the distant noise of Brittany and Heather no doubt amusing themselves at the expense of Jeremy's parents. The petite brunette didn't even look down at him as she started the shower, the sound of the water hitting the tub nearly deafening the tiny man.


As soon as steam started to billow up, and Jeremy felt himself begin to sweat, Stephanie slipped in. Jeremy found it difficult to look up at the five foot giantess, cringing at how he remembered the girl immediately gravitating toward tormenting his mother because she was the smallest of his shrunken family. The slick tile beneath him began to shake though as Stephanie twisted about, and he found himself staring at her tight buttocks as she searched for the washcloth Heather had left her.


The huge girl momentarily looked back out at the rest of the bathroom before shrugging her shoulders. It was only when Jeremy naturally backed away as she bent down to grab the soap that she noticed him, and a devious smile crept across her face.


“Are you supposed to be my washcloth?” Stephanie giggled.


Before he could stop himself, Jeremy found himself nodding.


“You don't look like a washcloth.”


“Pl-please, don't-”


“You're really not wide enough to be a washcloth,” Stephanie leaned in and despite the heat from the steam, he could feel the warmth of her breath washing over him, “But you're just the right size to be something else.”


Stephanie's much smaller and smoother fingers wrapped around him, holding him with a gentle firmness that left him trembling. However, rather than being raised to her face, Jeremy found himself staring into the petite girl's neatly shaved crotch. His heart started to pound as he realized what Stephanie was planning to do, and while somewhere deep inside he was excited by the immense womanhood before him, the rest of him began to panic.


“Oh come on now, little guy,” Stephanie teased as her fingers gripped him tighter to prevent his limbs from continuing to flail, “I know you're not gay, and you have a thing for tall girls, so I think I'm definitely your type now.”


Jeremy screamed as she pointed his head toward the dark damp living cavern of her gigantic sex. The world rushed by, and in a last ditch moment of desperation he sucked in a deep breath and shut his eyes. For a moment, his head and shoulders ran against soft flesh, and then instantly that flesh become moist as he was pushed deep into Stephanie's body. Everything around him pulsated as he was dragged back and forth, his lungs burning as sweat and juices began to mingle across his tiny body.


The tiny man felt like he was going to suffocate as the rhythm began to rapidly pick up. The world seemed to only be composed of liquid as the thick accordion-like muscles around him squelched and fluids seemed to flood over and around him. Jeremy was desperate for air, and then suddenly he was yanked out while Stephanie let out a tremendous roar. His entire body was doused as she held him in the open air in front of her vagina, letting him take the full brunt of her orgasmic squirt.


Stephanie let out quiet cooing noises as she lowered him to the floor of the tub with a smile. “Don't get smushed underneath my feet, little guy,” the gigantic girl said while flexing the toenails he had helped his mother paint the night before.


As Stephanie took deep breaths and started to wash herself off, Jeremy coughed up a stomach's worth of her discharge. Shaking on the ground as hot soapy water ebbed and flowed around him, he couldn't take his eyes off her gigantic sex. Now freshly cleaned and dominating his view, Jeremy tried to make sense of why Stephanie would do that.


She had never liked him, never done anything to indicate she had had a crush on him, or anything like that. Yet, without hesitation she had used him like a sex toy while her friends sat a few rooms away, waiting for her to finish showering.


But then, as a dollop of soapy runoff exploded next to him, and he was drawn to how Stephanie was simply washing herself, Jeremy realized that it had nothing to do with him. Or at least, not the part of him that was her former classmate. It was because he was the shrunken person and she wasn't. To her, he wasn't anything more than a toy. Last night, she had gone from sucking on his mother like a jawbreaker to using her tiny saliva coated body to rub a smudge off her bright white sneakers.


Stephanie's foot slammed into him as she shut the water off, and he found himself staring up at her as she casually glanced down at him as if she forgot he was down there. She saw him sitting next to the drain, the water rushing by reminding Jeremy of just how easily he could be sucked down it, and Stephanie simply shrugged her shoulders, “I told you to watch out for my feet. They could smush you.”


She laughed and raised the clean pink sole above him for a moment. Jeremy realized she was all too aware of how much fear the sight of the powerful appendage struck into him as she lowered it until he was practically laying flat against the wall of the tub. As the sole hovered barely an inch above him, the big toe smashed against his face, hitting him with the force of a heavyweight champion's fist.


Dazed from the force of the blow, the tiny man didn't even register that Stephanie had left the bathroom until Brittany was towering over him. The huge blonde quickly glanced into the tub, and then immediately giggled at the sight of him laying there, trying to recover from the force of Stephanie's big toe playfully swatting him.


Her long powerful fingers wrapped around him and she carried his wet body high into the sky, so he was dangling before her big brown eyes. “Did you have fun being Heather and Stephanie's wash cloth this morning, little loser?”


Shaking in her grip, Jeremy whimpered, “Brittany, pl-pl-please...”


“Pfft,” the dismissive blast of air nearly dried his entire face off, “You wish you could be my washcloth, perv.”


Brittany then bent down and dropped him on the same bathmat that Heather had placed him on. The huge blonde balanced against the bathroom counter, while Jeremy watched her press the toe of one Ugg boot against the heel of the other and pry it off, then repeat the process. As each boot dropped to the ground, they sent a shockwave through it, forcing Jeremy to remain on his hands and knees. The immense blonde who ruled his life then began to undress, and unlike the other two girls, Jeremy didn't dare try to look at her naked body.


He had seen Brittany naked many times before, in passing as she got dressed, but in this moment, with her attention on him, he knew it wouldn't be a good idea.


“If you want to get back to my room without walking and running the risk of being a bloody stain on our soles, then I better feel you in my left Ugg when I get out of the shower,” she announced before turning on the water and stepping in to the shower.


When Jeremy looked up, he saw the right boot laying flat on the ground while the left remained upright. Jeremy cursed under his breath and wondered how much Brittany thought he enjoyed being tortured by her friends. Pushing the thought aside, he trudged over to the sheepskin boot and then began the steep climb using the seam to help him up. His entire body was covered in sweat and bruises from falling back down to the floor several times, but he made it to the sweaty cozy interior of the boot, and when Brittany's foot crowded the sheepskin prison, Jeremy began to kiss her toes in hopes of appeasing his giant former classmate.


Jeremy wasn't sure it had worked until fresh air and light filled the boot as Brittany dropped it back into the closet. He stared back up at her, waiting to be taken out, but instead she shut the door and trapped him in darkness. Relief flooded over him as he heard the giant girls talking about their plans for the day, which thankfully didn't involve him or his parents.


Falling down against the damp insole, exhaustion overtook him and he fell into a deep sleep.