- Text Size +

“Now...” Brittany savored the word as she loomed over the Cooke men's glass prison, “Which one of you gets the honor of being my little odor-eater today?”


Jeremy trembled, he had only been under his former classmate's rule for a few days, but it was beginning to feel like an eternity. Next to him, his father simply sat on his knees, barely able to even meet the gigantic brown eyes of their captor. After his first night, pressed between the tongue of Brittany's sneaker and her socked foot, listening to her make out with her obnoxious jock boyfriend before being paraded in front of him like he was her newest piece of jewelry, Jeremy had no idea what horrors could come next.


Then he wound up trapped in her Uggs, forced to lick her sweating feet while she fell asleep, all because he asked for some water. He realized now that his father had tried to warn him, with silent pleading eyes, but instead Jeremy had stood up for himself only for his wish to be granted, monkey-paw style, by the giantess. And when he was dropped into a pile of her old t-shirts from on high, sweaty and dehydrated, she expected him to help his father polish a pair of heels she wanted to wear.


It was sick.


And as she squatted down, giving the two tiny men ample view of her cleavage, Jeremy wanted to protest. Then his eyes were drawn to the huge brown combat boot in her hand, buffed to perfection by him and his father the night before. The plaid interior promised a sweltering spring day beside her foot, and Jeremy could feel his tongue drying out just from looking at it. She waved the boot back and forth in the air before pouting, “Neither of you losers want to volunteer?”


The tiny teenager smacked his dry lips, and he found his aching feet start to shuffle forward.


Then his father shouted, “Please, Brittany, let me come with you today!” Jeremy turned to watch his father crawl forward on his knees, his hands clasped in front of him, literally begging the titanic young woman to stuff him inside her boot. “Please, Brittany.”


“Dad, no...” Jeremy said softly, but his body didn't move. No matter how badly he wanted to stop his father, Jeremy's muscles refused to budge.


“Aw, have you been jealous that your useless son has got to spend so much time with me?” She rose to her full height and loomed over their world once more, lapsing into a cutesy condescending tone as her hand reached in, “Has the wittle man missed me?”


“Yes!” His father cried as he stood up, and reached out for the fingers they had both manicured two nights earlier.


“Alwight,” she cooed, her hand engulfing his father's entire body, leaving only his head uncovered as she carried him high into the sky. Jeremy could feel tears running down his cheek as he met his father's eyes, and silently mouthed 'thank you.' His father simply nodded, and then a second later he was out of sight, and his fate was sealed by the zipping up of Brittany's boot.


Her phone chimed loudly, and Jeremy winced as she stomped across her room, his prison shuddering with each step. All he could do was think of his father, wedged somewhere beneath her arch or pressed between her jeans and the sweat soaked flannel, his throat become drier with each passing moment. Brittany scanned the immense device as she casually slung her backpack over her shoulder, and then a smile crept across her face as she tapped out her response.


“You lucked out today, perv,” she announced, taking a few more heavy footfalls to tower directly over him, “Mom's on her way back from work, and she said that I should make sure to leave one of you here to help out her slave.” Giggles that sounded more like artillery fire erupted from above as she showed him the text, a perfectly manicured nail pointing toward the word 'slave' just in case he somehow missed it on the jumbotron-like phone. “So I guess you won't be riding along in my purse or something today. Oh well.”


Her finger came down, and Jeremy wanted desperately to run away, but before he could do more than turn around, he was already rolling across the plastic floor, rubbing the bright red mark on his chest from where she had flicked him. He tried to take deep slow breaths as the world around him shook, unable to comprehend how someone he had had several classes with over the years could so casually torment him.


Laying at the bottom of the empty fish tank, Jeremy slowly curled into a ball, his tiny body trembling as he tried to process the idea that this could easily be the rest of his life. His day-to-day schedule decided on a whim by a girl he used to literally look down at. Tears streamed down his face and his sobs barely echoed beyond the insurmountable glass walls of his prison.


“Ugh,” the grunt boomed from the hallway as Jennifer Sachs stomped into her daughter's room, scratching her backside before stretching her arms above her head. She smacked her lips and covered a yawn, crossing the room in a few short strides that forced the tiny teenager to roll over onto his back. “Oh ho,” she said with a smile, “Brittany left you here with me today, little boy?”


Jeremy pushed himself to a standing position, and opened his mouth to shout something back at the giant woman but her hand was already racing toward him. He was shoved back to the ground and immediately began to squirm as her fingers wrapped around him.


Another yawn issued from her lips before she spoke, “Oh you're a feisty one aren't you?”


The shrunken young man tried to spit something back at her, but her fingers simply clenched, forcing the air from his lungs.


“No, no, I'm not in the mood to fight with you today, little boy,” she said in a tired voice, letting him swing through the air as she walked, wind whistling by as each step sent a shock coursing through his body.


The world didn't change from a blur until Jeremy found himself staring at a literal wall of shoes, his jaw dropping as he realized the cavernous room around him was simply Mrs. Sachs's walk-in closet.


“And how are you doing today, my dear?” Jennifer Sachs's voice was saccharine sweet as she spoke.


Jeremy trembled when he heard his mother's own voice cry back, “I'm very well, Mrs. Sachs.”


“That is what I like to hear,” the giantess cooed, and Jeremy watched as her hand dipped into a shoebox and lifted his mother out with far more care than how she grabbed him, “And look at that, you got the gum off my heel, like the good girl I told you you could be.”


Jeremy blinked back tears as Jennifer raised his shrunken mother up to her lips and smothered her with a kiss, and he choked back a sob when his mom didn't seem to squirm or fight back at all. She simply accepted the condescending affection like it was the most normal thing in the world.


The wind howled and the world blurred once more as the all powerful matriarch carried them downstairs and then dropped him onto a coffee table. Jeremy watched as his mother was gently set down beside him, and as Jennifer's hand started to rise back into the heavens, it paused and her huge index finger came down. The young man winced, expecting a casual flick like Brittany had given him, but instead his mother sat up as her hair was ruffled by the tree trunk sized digit.


“I'll be right back, little ones, don't go anywhere,” she announced with a wink before strolling off toward the kitchen.


His mouth agape, and his eyes wide, Jeremy turned toward his mother, who stared back at him with a pleading look, “Jeremy, please you have to-”


“No, no, no!” He screamed, tears flowing down his cheeks, “It's bad enough watching Dad doing everything Brittany Fucking Sachs says, but he's been here for months. He's had to, to, to do things to survive. He had to adapt! We've been here for a week, Mom! A fucking week and you're already her-her-her happy little pet!”


His mother rushed to his side and tried to hug him, but all he could smell was the overpowering scent of shoe polish. “Get away from me!” He screamed, pushing her away as gently as he could.


“Jeremy, you need to understand, this is our life now...”


“No, no, no it's not! My life isn't going to be this!” He threw his arms out, gesturing to the incomprehensibly large living room, “I'm never going to be able to just polish some giant woman's shoes or paint her nails like it's a completely normal thing! We're sick, and we need help from doctors, not... not...”


His rant was cut off by the return of the gigantic Mrs. Sachs, a steaming mug of coffee in her hand as she settled down on the couch. “Aw, look at you two,” she thundered, her mug causing a minor quake in the table as she set it down. Jeremy could hear the giantess untie her shoes, and then smell the funk of her footsweat as she slipped her feet out. A second later and her huge socks were flapping in the air above him like a flag as she pried them off, and then let them fall back on the carpet below.


She lifted her mug back into the sky and then a moment later, his whole world shook as her massive heels slammed down on either side of him and his mother. “Isn't this nice?” Jennifer asked, the sweetness of her voice making Jeremy wince, “It's like a little take your son to work day.” The blonde giantess laughed at her own joke as her toes wiggled above their heads. “Why don't you be a good little boy, and start on my right foot while your mom works on my left?”


Jeremy simply stared up at Jennifer Sachs as she leaned her head back, and gently shut her eyes, clearly expecting her 'request' to be followed without delay. His stomach churned as he watched his mother slowly walk over to reddened sole, without a hint of trepidation in her gait.


“No,” he said.


“Jeremy,” his mother pleaded.


Jennifer's head lifted slightly, and she let out a soft, “Hm?”


“No!” The tiny young man shouted.


“What's wrong, little one?” Jennifer leaned forward slightly, and took a sip of her coffee.


“I'm not going to rub your feet you crazy bitch!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.


The giant blonde's eyes widened slightly, and then she gently shook her head back and forth, “Joanne, my precious little Joanne.” Next to him, he watched Mrs. Sachs's toes clench far above his mother's head, “Is this how you raised your son? To be so disrespectful to his betters?”


“No, no, no, Mrs. Sachs, please, he'll be good!” His mother was crying as she hugged the giantess's sole, and her son fought an urge to vomit as he watched her plant kiss after kiss on the heel.


“Mom, stop that!” He screamed before turning back toward the giant woman, “Stop making her do that you giant fucking cunt!”


Jennifer Sachs's eyebrows knitted in rage, and there was no more sweetness in her voice, “I will not be spoken to that way, little boy.”


“Fuck you!” He shouted back, but within a second Jeremy found himself reeling back as her foot slammed against him.


“Jeremy!” His mother's voice sounded dim in his own ears.


Mrs. Sachs hand wrapped around him, and the world blurred by in a daze, while her all powerful voice thundered in his ears, “I think you need a time out, little man.”


As the world came back into focus, Jeremy found himself staring down at the worn insole of Mrs. Sachs's sneaker. He was shoved face first into the damp insole, his tongue assaulted with the disgusting taste of her stale sweat. Gagging in the humid air, he found himself being pushed deeper into the shoe until his head banged against the toe. The tiny man tried to scramble back toward the light as soon as the giant fingers let go of him, but an instant later his feet were slamming against a balled up sock.


Even without the giant woman's foot, the air inside the sneaker was warm and within a minute Jeremy could feel sweat running down his back. “No, no, no,” he whimpered, listening as Mrs. Sachs simply turned the television on and told his mother to get back to work. The humid muggy air of the sneaker made Jeremy's head grow lighter, and he swore the tiny prison was starting to spin about. Struggling to suck in more of the fetid air, Jeremy found he could only suck in short shallow breaths, while his heart started to thunder in his chest.


Within seconds, Jeremy had passed out.


He didn't even realize what had happened until fresh air rushed back in along with sunlight. His whole body was still coated in sweat as he crawled toward freedom. The tiny young man didn't need to think as he yanked himself up and over the mouth of the sneaker, desperate to escape.


“Nuh uh, little boy,” Jennifer Sachs thundered, her bare foot slamming down inches from his head.


He craned his neck, following the bare foot up past the woman's ankle, to her toned calf muscle, thick powerful thigh, and finally her bright pink running shorts. The sock that had kept him trapped inside of her shoe for who knew how long was fluffed out in the air above him, and he watched it lower back to the ground as she slid it onto the foot in front of him. Frozen in fear, he found himself unable to do anything as she scooped him up and lifted him into the sky.


“I don't think you fully grasp your new place in life, little boy,” She practically purred as she dangled him in front of her face, “You belong to my family, and when we tell you to do something, there's no negotiation, no talking back. A 'Yes, Mrs. Sachs' is very nice, but it isn't necessary. All you need to do, is what I tell you to. You father understands, and so does your mother, so why don't you?”


Swaying back and forth as her coffee scented breath washed over him, Jeremy gritted his teeth, and stared up into her massive brown eyes, “Fuck. You.”


“Oh, little boy, I'll do more than that,” she said, her voice taking on a strange edge that made the tiny teen shudder with fear. He watched her body roll by as she lowered him down to her chest, and then pried back her sports bra so she could shove him between her breasts. His sweaty body slid into her cleavage and didn't stop until it was arrested by the tight material of the sports bra below. Jeremy's bones shook inside his body as she spoke, her words much deeper and more powerful than he ever could have imagined, “We're going for a run, little boy, and then I'm going to do a very different kind of cardio.”