- Text Size +

Ned listened as Eric's shrunken slave whimpered next to him.


It had only been a few weeks but already the once proud and resistant young man had been turned into a terrified servant who twitched with every one of the giant's casual motions. Beyond the thin glass walls of his fish tank, Ned watched as Eric's immense feet flexed as Brittany's toes ran alongside of them, the giant girl giggling as they whispered to each other. Just a few short months ago, the titanic teens were clearly embarrassed at the thought of him watching them have sex but now his presence was no different than any other object's.


He looked back over at Eric's slave, the second time he had met his fellow shrunken man, Ned tried to introduce himself only for the younger man to whimper and gaze up at Eric's mountainous form. The giant had done nothing, he was far too occupied making out with his girlfriend to notice the pair of shrunken men at his feet but his mere presence had been enough to keep him cowed. Now the strain of being Eric's plaything had on the man was startlingly clear to Ned.


His fellow slave sported bruises all over his tiny body, each one in various stages of healing, leaving his pale skin covered in splotches of purple and green. Meanwhile his wrists and ankles sported raw red burns from where Eric apparently strung him up with pieces of twine or old shoelaces before subjecting him to random flicks and prodding. On top of all the physical torture, the tiny man had clearly been shouted down to enough that he was too afraid to speak, doing little more than muttering and thanking his teenaged owner, who he almost always referred to as 'Master' and occasionally, 'God.'


“It's getting late,” Brittany's voice became louder, making both shrunken men freeze, “You should probably get going.”


“Aw, come on, babe,” Eric thundered in response, while his shifting bulk caused the bed to groan and the sheets to rustle. “I'm not going to see you all weekend.”


The pair kissed and for a moment, all Ned could hear was the bed creaking and the sounds of their lips smacking against each other, then Brittany finally pushed him away, “I know but I still need to pack and stuff...”


“Can't you pack tomorrow?” Eric whined, the slight but clear displeasure making his shrunken slave shake next to Ned.


“No, I told you already, my Mom and I are leaving right from school.”


“Alright,” the giant groaned as he pushed off of the bed, his chiseled torso rising high into the sky, while Brittany's tanned fingers trailed down his abs before brushing against his wiry pubic hairs. Eric paused for a moment but the ruby coated nails drifted away, not quite touching his thick but thankfully deflated manhood.


The huge youth strutted about the room as he tugged on his discarded clothes, all of which seemed to tightly cling to his immense muscular frame. Fumbling with his belt, and still shirtless, Eric loomed over Ned's tank and his tiny slave immediately bowed his head as he was engulfed in the teen's shadow. “Are you sure you don't want me to take care of your little shit for the weekend?” Eric asked, the booming words sending a jolt of fear down Ned's spine.


A thick fingertip came down and shoved against Ned, knocking him to the cold plastic ground and momentarily pinning him. Ned squirmed as he watched Eric's callused finger run down his tiny chest and then press down against his crotch. The pain was instant and overwhelming, making Ned howl and thrash against the grinning titan's all powerful pointer finger.


The world shook as Brittany joined Eric in the sky above, now dressed in a plain pink tank top and matching boy shorts, there was a smile on her lips as she watched her boyfriend casually torture Ned. Her equally massive hand came down, and its slender tan fingers gently pushed Eric's aside and then intertwined with them before they kissed once more. On the cool plastic floor of his tank, Ned took in deep panting breaths and quietly thanked God that Brittany had stopped Eric from crushing him to death.


“No, Daddy said he would watch him while I was away,” Brittany said when they finally came up for air, her boyfriend nodding as he picked his shirt up from the floor. The gigantic blonde girl remained in front of the tank though, and Ned watched as the shining ruby coated nail came down again, poking him. “It's a shame I have to leave him behind though...”


“What are you gonna do when you go to school in the fall?” Eric asked as he covered his well built chest with a tight t-shirt, the world shaking as he wrapped his arms around Brittany's waist and pulled her close.


“Lana says there's no laws against keeping shrunken losers in New York,” Brittany replied with a shrug, “And we'll be driving there for that so I'll be able to just put a lid or something on his tank and put him with all the other stuff for my dorm.”


Ned felt his jaw slacken as he listened to the immense girl's plans to smuggle him onto her college campus so he could remain in her dorm room to clean her shoes and paint her nails. A bright ruby coated nail brushed against him, drawing his attention back to the smirking teenage gods that ruled over him as Brittany continued, “But since we're flying this time, I figured it wasn't worth trying to take him through security-”


“Pfft,” Eric interrupted as his thick fingers wrapped around his own slave, the man letting out only the barest whimper as he was carried high into the sky. Pecking Brittany on her cheek, Eric plopped down onto the bed before he started fiddling with his sneakers. “I'm telling you, babe, no one gives two shits about these little fuckers.”


“I know,” Brittany replied with a roll of her eyes, as if Eric had just stated the most obvious thing in the world. Ned blinked away tears while her voice thundered on, “I'm just saying that I wouldn't want someone to, like, steal him or make a big fucking deal out of it, you know?”


“Yeah, I get that, but I bet if you just walked in with him like this no one would say anything,” Eric replied as he lifted his sneaker up toward Brittany, something about it eliciting a giggle from the giant girl, “Wear him like that and they would be too scared to say anything.”


She took the massive Nike in her hand and turned back toward Ned before squatting down so the shoe was eye level with his tank. “What do you think, little dude?” She teased, glancing from the sneaker's laces to Ned and back again, “Want to be on the outside next time you ride along with me?”


Eric's slave was buried beneath the thick laces of the Nike sneaker, with his body pressed against the tongue while his wrists and ankles were shoved into the eyelets, making him almost look like he was a part of the shoe itself. His fellow shrunken slave didn't thrash or shout as Brittany tugged at the laces and bent the shoe about with her hands, forcing him to flex and stretch in every direction like a man being drawn and quartered. Instead, the man's face remained unfazed, as if this had been happening to him for his entire life.


Stumbling forward, Ned couldn't hold back the tears as his now bored owner rose back up to her full height and passed the sneaker back to Eric. Reaching out and pressing his hand against the glass, Ned tried to let his fellow shrunken man know that he had seen how terribly he was treated, that he had recognized his pain but Eric had already slipped the shoe on and tied it tight. Now the tiny slave was far below, pressed between shoe laces and Eric's massive foot as the giant casually strolled out of the room while talking to Brittany about the parties she was going to miss while off at her college's admitted students weekend.


Ned remained staring at the open door even after Brittany walked back into the room, each one of her steps shaking his tiny world as she started packing for her trip. It was only after the litany of pop songs had finally come to an end that Ned finally stopped staring at the dark hallway beyond the open door. The only light in the room came from Brittany's iPad, the device's soft beeps accompanying the clacking of the giant girl's nails across the screen. Slumping back into the pile of old shirts and socks he used as a bed, Ned couldn't stop thinking about Eric's shrunken captive tied to his sneaker.


He let out a depressed sigh as he realized that Eric wore the man like that all the time, and the tiny man would be carried around on Eric's foot to all the parties the teen had been rambling about when he left. Ned rubbed his own sore muscles when he thought about the burns on the man's wrists and ankles. A sense of disgust then washed over him as he imagined having beer sloshed on him by gargantuan drunken teenagers, before finally there came an empathetic wince as he realized how badly the beer would sting against the raw skin. As the tiny man drifted off to sleep, he found himself haunted by images of his wife and son trapped between a giant person's toes by a thick sandal thong while the massive being went about their day, wiggling their toes whenever they wanted to draw a friend's attention to the tiny shrunken people they tortured all day.


The morning came early, and with his dreams still rattling around his brain, Ned couldn't get back to sleep. Instead he simply stared out across the room at the giant girl's slumbering form, trying to imagine how she could sleep so peacefully when she kept him trapped just a few feet away. She didn't even acknowledge him when she woke up and went to the bathroom, the shower roaring in the distance a few seconds later.


The huge blonde said nothing when she returned and tugged on a pair of tight denim shorts along with a faded green tank top. Ned found himself cringing as he watched her slip her feet into a pair of flip flops and wiggled her toes, when she grabbed a toe ring off of her desk and slipped it on, the tiny man suddenly wondered if she would wear him like a piece of jewelry if he ever shrunk again. Light bounced off the cheap toe ring as she wiggled her toes and Ned realized that he already knew the answer. Of course Brittany would wear him if he was small enough. The only reason she didn't wear him now is that she was afraid someone would confront her about it.


Her smiling face appeared far above his head as she stomped over to his tank, “You be good for Daddy this weekend you little loser.” Ned flinched as her finger descended and then shoved against him. He frowned as Brittany giggled above him, the harsh prodding something she considered playful and cute, “Remember, he's not as nice as me and Mom are.”


Ned shuddered as he remembered the one and only time Michael Sachs had taken care of him, leaving him inside of his underwear for most of the day and using him like a sex toy while his assistant sucked him off. Still, Ned found it hard to reconcile his experiences with Brittany or Jennifer Sachs as anything resembling nice, both women had routinely stuffed him inside of their shoes and demeaned him at every opportunity.


The glass walls of his tank shook as Brittany tapped them to get his attention, “Where's my goodbye, little man?” She shoved her finger into his face, the dark red nail stopping mere inches away from his fragile body. The digit wagged back and forth as Brittany teased, “I'm going to be gone aaaaaaall weekend.”


Swallowing whatever shreds of pride remained in him, Ned crawled up to the nail and pressed his lips against it while gripping two fistfuls of Brittany's soft fingertip in an approximation of a hug. Without warning, the finger flicked him away and then came crashing down against his skull in an odd approximation of a pat on the head.


“Good boy,” she cooed before giving him a childish wave and walking out of her room, not even doing him the courtesy of leaving a light on.


He sat in the dim light of the early morning and watched as the rest of the Sachs household woke up and got ready for the day. Michael was up first, but the giant man didn't even poke his head into Brittany's bedroom as he stormed by in one of his fine suits, looking like he stepped off of a movie set as he briskly checked his phone for important messages. Ned's stomach was rumbling by the time Jennifer rolled out of bed and started puttering around the house, lost in a fog as she recovered from a late night shift at the hospital. He wandered toward the edge of his warm glass prison and pressed his hand against the glass, hoping the gigantic woman would remember to at least come and feed him.


Instead though, Ned simply watched her walk by several times. He tried calling out to her but his feeble voice could do nothing to penetrate beyond her daughter's cavernous bedroom. She paused briefly in the hallway, dressed down in jeans and a t-shirt for her flight, and Ned thought she was about to come in to check on him but instead she pulled out her phone to double check something. With a nod and a quick muttered reminder to herself, Ned watched Jennifer slide the phone into her back pocket and an instant later, she was gone.


The warm afternoon seemed to stretch into infinity, and the sound of a distant dog barking reminded Ned of the day Brittany captured him. Shaking his head, Ned cursed himself for ever thinking that a teenage girl was the right person to approach in that situation. Even if she hadn't kidnapped him and forced him to perform so many demeaning tasks, she could have easily crushed him and never even noticed. Months of cleaning her shoes had made the sheer power behind a single one of Brittany's footfalls abundantly clear to him.


Eventually, the whole house became dark and the only sound that Ned could hear was the roar of the HVAC turning off and on to keep the huge Sachs home cool for Michael's return. Shivering beneath one of Brittany's old shirts, Ned sat up when he finally heard the door open.


“Thanks for helping me with the car,” Michael's thunderous voice echoed up the stairwell, “They really gouge you for that overnight parking.”


“It wasn't a problem,” the voice of his secretary was accompanied by the sound of her heels clicking against the hardwood floor.


“I just feel bad dragging you all the way out here to the suburbs,” the door slammed shut and Ned could easily picture Michael looming over his young assistant, “On a Friday night, a girl like you should be out having fun in the city...”


“Well, I couldn't leave you all alone in this big empty house, Mr. Sachs,” her voice was like smoke as she undoubtedly closed what little distance remained between her and her boss. All the while, Ned found himself becoming aroused just listening to the two giants on the floor below.


Their voices became indistinct as they waked further into the house and away from the staircase, but what little Ned could hear painted a clear picture for him. A wine bottle was uncorked, they laughed, and they both made soft but very pleased noises. The tiny man found himself lost in a wonderful fantasy as he listened to the vague sounds of their flirting and foreplay, suddenly imagining himself as the giant and the hot young receptionist from his old office in Alicia's place. For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Ned was so deep in his own pleasure that he didn't realize someone was standing over him until the light was flicked on.


“Naughty boy,” Alicia's warm voice rolled over him as a dark painted nail flicked Brittany's old t-shirt off of him. Gazing up at her, Ned tried to hide his shame but the smirking assistant had already seen everything. She swirled her wine glass with one hand, and placed her free hand on her hip, a diamond bracelet complimenting her fashionable slacks. The huge brunette clucked her tongue down at him as she shook her head, “I don't think you're allowed to do that...”


Ned shook his head back and forth while she took a long sip of her red wine.


The huge young woman then playfully tapped her index finger against her chin, as if lost in thought, “I'm not sure though, maybe I should ask Mr. Sachs?”


“No,” Ned yelped as he got on his knees and literally begged the woman, “Please, please don't!”


“Aw, look at you, you little pervert,” Alicia cooed down at him, “You're very cute when you beg. Has anyone ever told you that?”


Ned blinked tears away from his eyes as he continued to plead with her.


“Don't worry, your secret is safe with me,” she added with a laugh as she inspected Brittany's room, perusing shelves full of assorted awards, framed pictures, and stuffed animals. “God, such a spoiled little brat, huh?” Alicia chuckled as she glanced in his direction before walking back over to his tank, glancing down at him, “I bet you sit there a lot and wonder where your life went wrong. I mean, even if you didn't shrink, she'd still be better off than you probably were, right? Some kind of loser with no family or friends, probably worked some shitty job...”


Ned tried to protest but her free hand swooped down and forced the air from his lungs in an instant.


“And now you're a slave to some girl who has everything,” her grip tightened on him, and Ned could feel his bones and joints shuddering within her grasp, “Big house, bright future and a dad who has people he pays to remember what she likes...”


With what little breath Ned had left, he gasped out, “Please...”


Alicia's eyes widened as she heard his tiny pathetic plea, and instantly the pressure eased, before she let out another soft laugh. “You things are so fucking fragile...” she said with a shake of her head as Ned heard Michael's heavy footfalls coming up the stairs.


Sweat poured down the tiny man's body as he watched Michael pause in the doorway, his shirt unbuttoned to reveal a lean torso packed in a tight undershirt. Hungry eyes swept over Alicia's toned frame but he remained at the threshold of his daughter's room when he finally spoke, “What are you doing in here?”


“Playing with your daughter's toys,” Alicia replied calmly as she set her wine glass down in Ned's tank, and turned to face her boss. Ned let out a panicked shout as her hand opened and his arm was pinched between her thumb and forefinger, the pressure almost crushing it as she held him in the open air. Suddenly the whole world blurred as she shook him back and forth, “They're much nicer than mine.”


Flailing wildly, the only thing Ned could make sense of in the giant world that swirled around him was the fact that Alicia was unbuttoning her blouse. The world shook and suddenly, Ned was being smashed against Michael's broad muscular back as the two giants embraced. Alicia squealed with pleasure as her fingers, along with Ned, ran through the giant's thick silvery hair. The tiny man felt like he could see for miles as Michael carried Alicia into the master bedroom and threw her down onto the vast plateau of his bed.


Ned held onto the giant's hair as best as he could while Michael yanked off Alicia's slacks, and then her underwear, sending both flying across the room before diving head first toward her crotch. The extreme force of the sudden movement threw Ned off of Michael's head, sending him straight toward Alicia's flat stomach, where he bounced and rolled down toward her bare womanhood. Dazed and terrified, Ned did his best to halt his descent as he watched Michael's thick tongue probe his assistant's folds, each delicate lap releasing another yelp of pleasure from the young woman.


Michael's eyes looked right past Ned, not even noticing him as the tiny man slid down Alicia's soft silky skin toward her vagina and Michael's open maw. However, Alicia's huge hand came down and swept him toward the bed, where he tumbled past Michael's whiskey soaked breath and onto the already damp sheets. He tried to scramble away but the giants' bodies were on all sides of him, Alicia's thighs rising like mountains above him while Michael's huge shoulders closed off any escape from the valley Ned found himself in.


“Fuck this,” Michael grunted, the whole bed shaking as he clambered on top of his young assistant, his throbbing manhood almost bowling Ned over as it swung about.


“No, no, no,” Ned shouted as he ducked beneath Michael's pendulous balls, and Alicia's moans seemed to shatter the heavens as she was penetrated by her immense and all powerful boss. The tiny man found himself entranced by the sight of Michael thrusting into her over and over again. He slammed into her with the stamina of a much younger man and every stroke brought another pleasure filled groan from the huge brunette. At the other end of the bed, Ned could see her toes curling with pleasure as Michael rammed her again and again.


A bellowing roar shook the entire world as Michael came, pulling out of Alicia and spraying his ejaculate all over the bed. With barely any warning, Ned found himself directly in the field of fire as the giant pulled out and unwittingly blasted him with a thick coating of spunk. The power of it knocked Ned flat against the sheets, and he futilely rolled about in an attempt to get out of the wide pool.


The entire bed shuddered as Michael rolled over and collapsed on the other side of the bed, panting and grunting as he basked in the aftermath of his own orgasm. After several long seconds, Ned finally pulled himself to an upright position amidst the field of semen, the gunk cooling as it dripped off of his body. Wiping the mess from his face and eyes, he turned to see Alicia smirking down at him from on high while beside her Michael was already snoring peacefully.


Gently teasing her own nipples, Alicia simply watched Ned as he tried to extricate himself from the disgusting mire of sweat and semen that surrounded him in every direction. She pouted as he moved further away from her massive womanhood, the bare lips of which were still slick with sexual juices. However, the pout quickly turned into a triumphant smile as she swung her leg in, and closed off Ned's only escape route with her taught calf muscle.


“Poor little toy,” Alicia giggled as she leaned forward and plucked him off of the sheets. Before he could even try to fight back, she smeared him against Michael's torso where the crusting ejaculate was pried off by the man's thick chest hair. Just as suddenly, he was hanging above her face as she looked up at him, her big brown eyes appraising his flabby body, pale skin, and thinning hair. “Did you think you were going to have the weekend off while Brittany and her cunt of a mother were off at some Ivy League school?”


Ned was too afraid to say anything, his eyes fixated on the dark cavernous mouth that lay beyond her plump lips.


“If you thought Mr. Sachs was going to be taking care of you this weekend, you were very sorely mistaken,” Alicia whispered as she lowered him down to her lips, and then kissed his terrified shaking body, coating him in spit that tasted of red wine and whiskey. Coughing and sputtering, he was powerless to stop her as she wedged him between her breasts and then grabbed Michael's dress shirt from where it had fallen on the floor.


Trapped between the thick pillow-like hills of Alicia's breasts, Ned watched as she carefully buttoned her boss's dress shirt over him, blocking him off from the rest of the world with a curtain that reeked of the giant's sweat. The world shook as Alicia stretched and then whispered, “I'm going to have a very nice weekend...”