- Text Size +

Ned awoke to find himself falling, he could hear the air whistling by and his body felt weightless, but the air immediately around him was dead and warm. He heard a loud thud momentarily before his back was forcibly slammed against a soft but damp pad, and the shrunken man suddenly remembered that he was trapped within Brittany's sneakers.


In the immediate aftermath of Thanksgiving, the teenager had finally made good on her threat of stuffing him inside of her shoes as a punishment. It had been torturous and hot the first few days but as the weeks passed, it had become a punishment she would inflict at least once every two weeks. While it was still hellish for the shrunken Ned as he was wedged between the top of her foot and the roof of whatever shoe she was wearing, it was far more bearable than being left to rot in her foot funk for days at a time, with no food and just enough water to keep him alive.


The clap of the other pristine white sneaker clattering to the ground made him flinch and whimper, while high above him he heard Brittany giggle while bed springs groaned beneath her immense form. “Come here,” the rough voice of her gigantic boyfriend whispered, and Ned listened as the two titanic teens cuddled up on his bed right before the sound of them making out filled the room.


Shuddering, Ned wiggled toward the well lit mouth of the Stan Smiths, and a strange resistance made him remember that Brittany had laced him up that morning. The white laces had been wrapped around his tiny form several times before a thick bow had been tied off on his back, too tight and awkwardly placed for him to yank free on his own. He frowned as he picked at it, wishing he was stronger before letting out a low sigh and pulling himself to his feet with the help of the shoe's padded interior.


He breathed in fresh air as his head rose out above the sneaker into the alien world of Eric's room. Flopping down across the white leather, he looked across the vast carpeted plains to see piles of sweat stained gym clothes littering the floor alongside the young man's regular day-to-day clothes, all mingling with more sneakers and shoes than Ned had ever owned in high school. As the giants above him giggled and the bed groaned once more, all Ned could think about was how long he had been a toy to these immense rich brats.


Eight months.


It had been eight months since he had his nearly fatal shrinking episode while walking his dog, and nearly been crushed beneath Brittany's cheering sneakers. Sneakers that she had already promised would be replaced by a new pair when she went to college in the fall, as if Ned actually cared about the shoes he was forced to clean. He still had no idea what had happened to his family, all he knew was that Jeremy had started succumbing to the shrinking disease just like he did but Ned had to hope that his son didn't have as severe a case.


Some people only shrank a foot or two at the most. Life being much shorter than even petite women wouldn't be great for his son, but Ned knew it was better than being forced to serve the Sachs family every hour of every day. Of course, he also had no clue if Joanne was ok. They had no idea if she had been Immune or not, though since Jeremy had apparently started shrinking, Ned's doubts that she was safe grew every night as he lay awake in his fish tank listening to Brittany sleep.


Socks rained down from the sky followed by shirts and the loud jingling of belts being fumbled with. “Oh, oh no, please,” the tiny man muttered as he watched Eric's jeans go flying overhead, quickly followed by Brittany's pants falling down like an imploding skyscraper next to her sneakers. He flinched once again as the heavy fabric hit the ground, sending a barely perceptible quake through the floor while a gust of wind ruffled what little remained of his thin hair. As the bed let out metallic squeals from the pair's amorous twisting about, and a loud drawer rattled open so Eric could retrieve a condom, all Ned could do was bemoan his fate, “Why did I even have to wake up?”


Eric's deep rumbling grunts sent Ned cowering down into the dark festering air of Brittany's sneakers, hiding in the dank cave as her higher pitched but still all powerful voice picked up a few seconds later. Ned covered his ears and buried his head into the sweaty toe prints at the front of the sneaker, hoping that the sensory overload of Brittany's concentrated foot funk would either make him pass out or at least be able to ignore the lustful thrusts rocking the bed. Instead, he just sniffed the disgusting foot funk of a his young owner while she got railed by a jock that had more in common with a God when compared to Ned than a high school football star.


His head resting in the depressed and dirty imprint where Brittany's big toe sat, Ned's only consolation amidst the horror was that Eric wasn't actually an all powerful God of unstoppable stamina. The two teens quickly wore themselves out, Eric coming to a thunderous climax while Brittany joined his chorus a hesitant second later. The bed grunted back at Eric as he dismounted, his massive form dropping against the bed as he let out a few self-satisfied pants.


Ned listened as Brittany got a peck on the cheek, and Eric whispered, “You get off, babe?”


“Of course,” Brittany replied as she kissed him back, “I always do with you.”


Ned cringed as Eric no doubt grinned like an idiot at the fake compliment, the condom snapping loudly as he tied it off. “You gonna take a shower, Britt?” The giant asked as the bed continued to shift and shudder beneath them.


“Yeah, but don't worry, I'll be quick,” she said with another loud peck.


The floor vibrated as she stood up and walked out, the force of her steps conducted through the thick rubber sole of the sneaker Ned was tied to. A few seconds later, a heavier quake shook Ned's tiny body as Eric stood up and strutted across his room. “Yeah,” he whispered to himself, and as the tiny man poked his head out of the sneaker again, he found himself staring up at the young colossus as he flexed in front of a mirror. The gigantic young man continued to appraise and compliment himself for several seconds, completely oblivious to the fact that his girlfriend was no doubt finishing herself off in the shower.


For a moment Ned felt superior to the Immune ape, able to remind himself that even though Eric was still normal sized and wealthy, he was still too young and full of himself to realize just how terrible he was.


Then the young giant turned around, and a flaccid cock bigger than Ned's body swung in the air high above. Eric swaggered over Ned's entire world, his still glistening cock head bobbing and weaving through the air as he walked over to a dresser and pulled on a pair of basketball shorts. The thick member could still be seen pushing against the thin fabric, but Ned was also drawn to the cut muscles rising above the young man's waistline, the tan skin standing in stark contrast to Ned's own flabby and pasty body.


The giant continued to grin as he snatched his shirt from the ground, gave it a quick sniff, and then pulled the too-tight piece of fabric across his muscular frame. As he crossed over Ned's world again, Eric's thunderous footsteps reminded the tiny man that that brief moment of superiority was the best Ned could hope for in life. Meanwhile, Eric would go on to college, his Immunity would help secure him a good job, and he would eventually marry an attractive Immune woman to raise oblivious wealthy children with.


Sitting inside of Brittany's sneaker, Ned lost interest in the distant rumblings of the immense giant as he stomped about the room, muttering to himself as he waited for his girlfriend to finish her shower. His world continued to shake and shudder, but it wasn't until he was plunged into darkness that the shrunken man was roused from his funk. Gazing into the sky, he watched as Brittany pulled her dark gray pants over her long tanned legs, her wet golden hair tied up in a tight bun on top of her head.


Her dark brown eyes flickered over toward him, and Ned let out a frightened yelp as her foot crashed into the sneaker he was in. The tiny man was battered back and forth between the padded walls as the huge shoe was rocked about by the probing tap. Brittany giggled, her sparkling blue nails covering her bright white teeth before she said, “You should be licking my Stan Smiths clean, loser, unless you want to end up beneath my foot when I go home.”


No matter how much Ned wanted to tell himself that it was an empty threat, all he could think about was being shoved between her toes and musty tongue of the sneaker that morning. The air had become oppressively warm and tainted by her socked feet within seconds, while what little light he could see was filtered around her huge perfectly tanned ankle. Pulling himself out of the sneaker, he tried to ignore her booming laughs as he flopped down onto the floor, tethered to the shoe by the long laces as he licked the dirt and dust that coated the broad white leather.


The floor rumbled beneath him as Eric rose up and walked over, his bare meaty toes prodding Ned's naked body while his laughs overpowered Brittany's. “Damn, I never get tired of seeing that little fuck down there,” Eric said, his beefy arms reaching out and grabbing Brittany by the hips before he pulled her close.


Ned screamed and hugged the dusty shoe leather, watching as Brittany's massive peds stumbled across the carpet with enough force to pulverize his tiny body. Meanwhile, the gigantic girl giggled and yelped with excitement as Eric's thick arms wrapped around her body, pulling her into a passionate kiss. The tiny man watched as her heel lifted up, exposing her wrinkled sole to him as she ground the ball back and forth against the floor.


When the amorous giants finally came up for air, Eric said, “You're so fucking hot, babe.”


Brittany's hands ran up his tight shirt, and played across his cut chest while she kissed him gently, “Well, a guy as well built as you deserves a hot girlfriend.” She pulled back away from him slightly, and Ned cowered as he saw the huge erection building in Eric's basketball shorts, the thin fabric leaving nothing to the tiny man's imagination.


Brittany turned around and pressed her taut buttocks against Eric's crotch, making the young man groan while his wide hands ran over her flat stomach and perky breasts. She leaned back against him, and gently guided one of his wandering hands back to her waist before entwining her fingers with his. The other hand remained working at the thin cotton of her undershirt, teasing her nipple to attention and eliciting a low moan as Brittany bit her bottom lip.


Entranced by the beautiful couple, Ned had no warning as Brittany's sparkling blue toenails rammed into him. All of the air was forced from his tiny body and he found himself pinned against the side of the sneaker with his head immobilized between the second and third strip of perforations. “This isn't some free show you little perv,” she snapped down at him, her anger lost amidst sharp intakes of breath, “You know those are my favorites.”


Her toes scrunched against him momentarily as Eric's hand rubbed against her pants, but they then retreated, leaving Ned panting on his hands and knees. Turning back to the sneakers, he dragged his dry tongue against them and did his best to hide his own miniscule erection from the immense teenagers.


He hated himself every time his pathetic body betrayed him, but even from his worm's eye view it was hard to deny how attractive the pair was, especially when they were arousing each other in front of him. Ned had no idea if Brittany had ever noticed his pathetic shrunken manhood become engorged before since she had never mentioned it or punished him for it. Still, the little man had no doubt that Eric would exact swift retribution if he ever noticed.


Whimpering as his swollen and bruised member brushed against the bright white leather, Ned continued with his task, trying to ignore the heavy petting that was occurring high above his head.


“You're so good at that,” Eric muttered, the panting had ceased but their shadows remained.


Looking over his shoulder, he watched the two giants watch him, Eric's arms wrapped around Brittany's body while her hands tried to wrap around his muscular forearms. She rested her head against his hefty bicep and nodded, “Thanks, I try.”


She giggled and Eric kissed her on the nape of her neck, “It's cause you're so smart, babe.”


High above him, the cheerleader blushed as she tried to play down her boyfriend's sweet compliment. Licking at the well worn sole of her Adidas, Ned hated to admit that Brittany was smarter than he had first assumed. She hadn't gotten into a top tier college, but Ned had been shocked by the array of acceptance packets that had been stacked on her desk. Every time another had been added, the huge blonde had merely chuckled to herself or shaken her head, while Ned stared wide eyed from the floor or his tank, trying to imagine how his son's own college search had progressed.


“-ondering if I could get your advice on something,” Eric was saying when Ned tuned back into their conversation as the two giants walked across the expansive room, and shook Ned's tiny world. “Remember when me and Brad went into Chicago on Friday?”


“Yes,” Brittany said angrily, the girl had spent the better part of the night sitting in her room with her friend Stephanie. The two of them had kicked him between their immense feet while complaining about how every boy they had ever known was a complete waste of space and their boyfriends didn't deserve them.


Moving about the sneaker, licking away at scuff marks, Ned watched as they stood in front of Eric's dresser. “Well,” Eric began as he played with the knob of his sock drawer, “We ran into this little fuck on the El late at night, like he was maybe two and a half feet.” Eric lifted his foot up to demonstrate how small the man was in comparison, while Ned simply tried to remember being able to fill the empty space left between Eric's foot and the floor. “And so you know, we started having fun with him, I mean, what's a short little shit like that doing walking around anyway?” Both Eric and Brittany laughed at the idea, and Ned suddenly thought of all the assistants and interns that laughed at him when he walked by. “And he keeps yelling at us, 'Put me down, put me down,'” Eric lost himself with laughter as he imitated the shrunken man's voice, “Then, I shit you not, babe, right as we're throwing him he shrinks. He landed in my palm the size of a fucking baseball, I almost crushed him to death right there.”


Ned froze with fear as Brittany laughed at her boyfriend's horrific anecdote. All the tiny man could think of was the times he had been trapped within Eric's immense fist, the young man's muscular hands easily powerful enough to kill him without much effort. The drawer opened up, and Brittany squealed with a mixture of surprise and delight while Eric chuckled at the shrunken man who undoubtedly lay inside his sock drawer. “Brad didn't want him, and you always talk about how much you like yours so I figured, hey, why not?” Eric's meaty fist plowed into the sock drawer and pulled out an old tube sock, “He's calmed down a lot since I put him in there, but he was practically like kicking me in the balls with his little insect legs the whole ride home.”


The floor shuddered as the two smiling giants approached Ned, and his world went dark as they crouched down over him. In the air above him, the tiny man watched as Eric unfurled the huge tube sock and a man no bigger than him tumbled down to the ground. The other shrunken man couldn't have been a day over thirty as he scrambled to his feet to shake his fist at the amused behemoths above him.


“I'm going to sue you, I'm going to ruin your life you little shit, I'm going to-”


His rant was cut off by a flick of Brittany's finger, and he was sent tumbling end over end into the sneaker Ned was licking clean. The tiny man hit it hard, and sat there dazed and breathless as he tried to take in the sheer size of the two teenagers squatting down before him. The same horror that had no doubt played on Ned's own face spread across Eric's shrunken prisoner as he took in their scale and muttered, “Oh... oh my God.”


“Hey there, little dude, remember me?” Eric laughed, “I'm the guy whose sock you've been living in for the past few days, and that wasn't me that flicked you it was my beautiful, amazing, girlfriend right here.”


The shrunken man's eyes tracked Eric's huge hand as it clapped down on Brittany's shoulder, eliciting a giggle from the towering blonde.


“And those are her sneakers that she knocked you into,” Eric continued, making the tiny man panic as he looked about, trying to make sense of the alien structures that all of Eric's furniture had become, before they finally landed on Ned.


As the two men looked at each other, Ned felt like time stretched into infinity. He didn't actually know the man that Eric had captured after casually tormenting on a subway ride, but as he stared into the young man's frightened and desperate eyes, Ned realized he did because he had been him not so long ago. He had threatened to sue giants and had been determined to escape to someone sensible, only to find himself trapped and humiliated by a teenager, chained to her God-like will.


And as the tiny man took in the shoelaces wrapped around Ned's torso, and followed them back to the immense sneaker that stood like an oversized car next to them, his eyes grew wide and wet. While the shrunken man tried to process what Ned's pale emaciated body being tied to a sneaker meant for his future, Eric's voice thundered on, “And that's her shrunken slave.”


The man started to weep, but before Ned could move to comfort him, Brittany took control of the situation. Her huge, sparkly blue fingernail rammed directly into the sobbing man's body, knocking the air from it and pressing him against the white leather wall of her Stan Smiths.


“These are my favorite sneakers you little shit, and you're going to help my slave clean them before I go,” her voice roared in their ears as she laid out across the ground, her face hovering just a few inches above their tiny world.


The world continued to shake as Eric laid down beside her, one arm draped across her back before his thick fingertip pushed Brittany's aside and shoved against the crying man. “And if you don't, you're going to wind up a stain beneath them.”


As the fingers retreated, the man wailed incoherently, apologizing and begging for mercy as the two teenagers snickered above them. Brittany snapped her fingers, drawing the attention of both Ned and the sobbing man. “I said you two should be licking my shoes clean,” her big brown eyes narrowed as she leaned over their world and said, “Well?”


The sobbing man took in a deep shuddering breath, looking back from the sneaker to Brittany. Her angry glare forced a terrified shriek out of him before he plastered his face against the leather and licked madly at any part of the sneaker he could reach. Ned sat there, watching the other shrunken man rub his tears against a scuff mark in panicked desperation.


Then Brittany's soft fingertip pushed down against his head, ruffling his thin hair and almost crushing him before she added, “I didn't say you could stop, little guy.”


His whole body trembling, it took Ned several long seconds of conscious thought before he finally wobbled forward and dragged his own dry tongue across a scuff near the sole. The only sound he could hear as he cleaned was the panicked breaths of Eric's shrunken man, and the occasional shared laugh or kiss between their giant owners.