- Text Size +
Waking up slowly, Randall found himself laying down in the middle of some sort of forest. The only problem being that everything seemed to be off color. The grass was blue, the trees where all sorts of different colors, and for some reason the sky above was purple. This would have led Randall to one of three conclusions. Either he had hit his head hard enough to mess up his entire definition of color, he was asleep, or he was on another world.

“Alien abduction it is.” grunted Randall as he rose up to his feet. His cloths were still the same color that they had been when he was with Ashley, and a quick pinch proved that he wasn’t asleep.

“Ashley.” Randall yelled as he started to search around for his girlfriend. Ashley probably wasn’t taking this too well so he had to find her as soon as possible.

“Where is she?” asked Randall as he kept walking through the forest. He had been searching for the past half an hour with no luck what so ever. He was beginning to get annoyed though. Not because of his lack of progress from trying to find Ashley. It was because he had somehow amassed a small following of animals that followed him wherever he went.

“Shoo shoo.” said Randall as he tried to get rid of the creatures following him. “I feel like freaking snow white.”

Randall was sure that he only needed to sing a little song and his life would officially become a Disney movie. He was brought out of his train of thought by a series of heavy footsteps that kept getting louder. The sound of the animals around him made it impossible to tell where the footsteps were coming from, but he knew that they belonged to something big.

“Ashley.” said Randall as he looked around.

“JACK!”

Randall would have normally moved out of the way as the girl came through the brush straight at him, but he was distracted by two facts. The first one was that this girl was stunningly beautiful. Randall could feel himself starting to blush involuntarily. The second fact was that this girl was easily taller than Ashley. Randall was soon pinned to the ground by this giant girl.

“I missed you so much!” exclaimed Lily as she started to shower Randall with kisses.

“Let me go!” yelled Randall as he finally regained his bearings. He tried to push the giant girl off of him, but his right arm was being pinned to the ground by Lily’s hand while his left tried in vain to push her upwards.

“I was so scared Jack.” replied Lily as she started to pull Randall’s shirt off.

“I’m not Ja”

Randall was about to complete his sentence until a giant tongue invaded his mouth. He tried to fight back, but he soon found himself thrown into a world of bliss. His body went limp as wave after wave of pleasure were sent through him. Randall couldn’t tell whether it was minutes or if it was seconds but the kiss was finally broken.

“You’re…not Jack are you.” said Lily as she looked down at the little guy beneath her.

Randall’s remained on the ground with a blank stare on his face. Seeing this, Lily quickly severed the magic that was influencing the guy as she waited for the effects of her magic to wear off. It took a few seconds, but Randall slowly came to the sight of the beautiful girl looming over him.

“You’re not Jack are you?” asked Lily. To Randall it seemed that the girl wasn’t sure on whether he was this Jack guy or not.

“My name’s Randall.” Randall froze slightly as the girl leaned over and sniffed his neck.

“You smell like Jack, but you taste different.” said Lily as she tried to get her head over the difference. Randall actually felt a little sorry for the girl who had just attacked him a minute ago.

After a quick discussion Randall learned that the girl’s name was Lily. That and she was a succubus. He wouldn’t have believed it at first if it wasn’t for the fact that he was stuck on some alien planet. According to Lily, succubae don’t tell people apart by anything physical such as looks or how they sound. They differentiate people by their smell. Lily didn’t mean smell as in body odor; she meant the essence that a person gives off. The only problem was that while Randall smelled exactly like her Jack, he tasted slightly different.

Randall didn’t know whether to be happy or afraid, but Lily did comment on the fact that he did taste good. Lily went on to explain that she had been swallowed up by some sort of portal along with Jack and that she was now trying to find him. Randall explained that he was in the same boat because he was looking for his girlfriend Ashley.

“How about we travel together?” asked Randall as he looked up at the huge girl above him.

“As long as we find my Jack.” said Lily as her eyes glowed purple. Randall watched in awe as Lily began to shrink down till she stood at her regular 5’2”. Randall was about to comment on the change until Lily grabbed ahold of his hand and started to lead him through the woods.



*Somewhere far away*

“Get off of me!” exclaimed Jack for the twelfth time as he thrashed about.

Jack had awoken a little over an hour ago suspended in the air by a mess of vines. He’d have to have a talk with Lily about this entire situation. You’d think that having the ability to transport people to another world would be something that you’d tell the guy that you were dating. He had tried to chew through the purple vines earlier, but gave up. Another thing that annoyed him was the fact that he had a gathering of weird animals just watching him struggle helplessly.

“LILY!!!” yelled Jack as the continued to thrash about.

“Hello?” came a female voice full with concern.

Jack gave out a yelp as he tried to find the source of the voice. Twisting around he came face to face with a beautiful red head just a few feet away.

“Do…you need help?” asked Ashley as she examined the tangled mess that the boy was in.

“That would be great.” Jack said after he regained his senses.

Using one hand to support Jack’s weight, Ashley began to undo the series of knots that the boy had gotten himself into. Jack would glance occasionally at the face of the beautiful woman that was helping him out, but would quickly look away after they made eye contact. If Jack was a good guesser then he would have put the woman’s age somewhere in her early twenties. Within minutes Jack had become free of the tangle of vines, but the woman that he had just met was holding him in front of her as she scanned along his body.

“Can you put me down?” asked Jack.

“Oh sorry, I was just checking that you weren’t hurt.” Replied Ashley as she set him on the ground. She stayed down as in order to stay on the same level as the boy. Even crouching the woman was a full head taller than Jack.

“I’m going to have a talk with Lily about shrinking Me.” mumbled Jack as he rearranged his clothing.

“You don’t look shrunken to Me.” said Ashley. Jack froze momentarily as he realized that Ashley was able to hear him talking about his girlfriend’s magic. Usually when Jack was shrunken people would just look over his head when they talked to him. They would also ignore anything he said when it came to him being shrunken, but not this girl in front of him.

“You can see this?” asked Jack as he gestured to his body.

“Yeah.” Replied Ashley confused as to what this guy was talking about.

“Then you can see that I must be around 3’ tall then?”

“Are you feeling okay?” asked Ashley as she felt his forehead for a fever. “To me you seem close to six feet tall.”

“But that’s impossible,” exclaimed Jack, “if I’m 6’ tall then that would make you over 12’ tall easily.”

“12’7” actually, but that’s because I’m a girl.” replied Ashley.

After a few minutes of talking, Jack came to find out that the woman’s name was Ashley. Apparently where she came from, which was another world, women were a little more than twice the size of men on average. It surprised Ashley as well to find out that in Jack’s world it was the men that we’re taller by a few inches. This thought excited Ashley momentarily as she pictured having to look up to John as he held her in his arms. She was brought out of it as Jack went on to explain that his girlfriend Lily, who was a succubus with magical powers, was separated from him because of some purple portal.

“Well, since it looks like we are both looking for someone would you like to join me then?” asked Ashley as she stood up to her full height.

“Um, sure.” replied Jack as he thought about his options. It would be a lot easier to find someone when you have a giantess at your side.

“Then hop on.” said Ashley as she turned around and knelt down.

“Why?” asked Jack.

“Cause this way we can search more ground.” replied Ashley as she looked at the man behind her. She didn’t tell him this, but it was also to make sure that she would be able to protect him if some other wild animal were to come at them. It was just second nature, like it was for all women, to protect a man as best as they can.

Jack slipped his arms around Ashley’s neck as he tried to wrap his legs around her torso. He gave a yelp as he felt Ashley’s forearms push his butt upwards as she set off walking into the forest. He asked her if he was holding on too tightly, but Ashley told him not to worry. Jack then told her that if she were to get tired then he could always walk for a while to which Ashley just giggled. Hopefully they would be able to find Lily before nightfall in order to correct this big mess that they were in.