- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In theory it had been a simple plan of how to surprise her housemate on Christmas Eve; Renee would get the house set up for the Christmas dinner while Cora was out partying with a group of locally based minikin.

 

But like all deceptively simple plans, it was unraveled by pure circumstance. Though she knew perfectly well that Cora’s gathering was due to go on pretty much non-stop from noon ‘til nightfall, what Renee didn’t know was how boring the party would turn out to be. Rather than the seven hours she believed she’d have to get the place properly decked out, the bubbly hearted lass with the big bubbly bottom was interrupted less than two hours into the decorating process by the return of little Cora…

 

… but she didn’t know that.

 

Strolling in under the gap beneath the front door, Cora halted at the sound of jazzy Christmas music wafting down the hall. She cocked an eyebrow and looked up towards the hallstand, noting the wreath and the long strands of tinsel that had been strung up down the corridor.

 

“Ooohhhhh boy. This’ll be interesting.”

 

In spite of being the size of a flea compared to the towering mound of geek that was her housemate, Cora never really felt especially endangered around Renee. It wasn’t exactly practical for the big gal to constantly be watching where she stepped all the time, but neither of them worried. They’d lived together for almost a year at this point; Renee trusted Cora to have enough sense not to hang out in the middle of a walkway and Cora knew that Renee went out of her way to provide safe pathways through the house.

 

And if it was a proper emergency, Cora could always call on the emergency buzzer. Shortly after moving in she’d shelled out a little dosh to have an app installed on Renee’s phone. All she needed to do was press a button on the side of her wrist-watch and her humongous housemate’s phone would chirp and buzz. Ordinarily it was just used to grab her attention if her pint-sized pal needed a quick word, but occasionally it was used as an emergency beacon, usually letting Renee know not to sit down… or to perhaps take a closer look at the piece of apple pie she was about to stuff into her gob.

 

With a quick flick of the button Cora sent her simple ‘I’m back early’ signal to Renee. However, to her displeasure, she heard the familiar ‘ding ding’ from high above her on the hall stand. The ringing rattle repeated itself several times as she mashed the button, the flat phone dancing about on the edge of the table. Cora could hear Renee singing in the distance, the familiar vibrations in the floor telling the little lady that her bigger buddy was busily dancing. So distracted was she by the sensation that she barely registered when Renee’s phone shook itself all the way off the edge of the stand.

 

At the last second Cora hurled herself backwards with a startled yelp, narrowly avoiding being pasted to the ground by the corner of the device. With a heavy ‘thud’ the phone hit the wooden floor, teetering on its side before toppling onto its front. The fall must have rendered it inert, as Cora found to her great irritation when pressing the emergency button on her watch elicited not a peep from the phone.

 

 “Well shit.”

 

Planting her hands on her hips, Cora tapped her foot in thought. Her lip curled involuntarily as she weighed her options. She’d managed to get Renee’s attention before without using the watch; it was just a pain in the ass doing so. With a shrug of acceptance Cora set off up the hallway, strolling along the top of the Ethernet cable that sat snugly against the wall.

 

Renee meanwhile was clearly working on something big. The rest of the house had been paid lip service in the name of festive spirit, but her efforts were focused on their mutual bedroom. Almost twenty minutes had passed by the time Cora reached the end of the hallway and entered the kitchen, during which time she had developed a rather keen appreciation for just how handy it was to normally have a sky-scraper sized housemate to carry you to the bathroom and back.

 

She sank to the floor and sat herself down for a moment to catch her breath, though not for lack of fitness. The break was merely an excuse to consider her next move. Obviously she needed to be in the same room as Renee to get her attention, but she also needed to be high up. Ordinarily she could just stay on the floor and flash her phone or something as a signal, but that barely worked at the best of times… and since she wasn’t expected home for at least another five hours, the chances of her colossal friend noticing her were considerably less than the chances of getting accidentally pulverized under a stray footfall if she lingered at ground level. Since she didn’t much like the idea of Renee singing ‘Deck the floors with bits of Cora’ for Christmas, she had to get far enough up that she could realistically enter her housemate’s cone of vision.

 

Fortunately for Cora, she didn’t have time to wonder which room she should camp out in as Renee chose that moment to make her appearance.  If it hadn’t been obvious before that Renee wasn’t expecting her flea-sized-friend home quite yet, it certainly was now. Her hair, though still damp from a recent shower, was adorned with a fluffy red and white Christmas cap. A casual white singlet clung to her chest, though she hadn’t yet replaced her bra; a fact that was obvious by the bouncing, jiggling motion of her bosom as she danced through the doorway. Clinging desperately to her hips was a pair of red and green striped underpants, the elastic lost in the valley of flesh between her soft stomach and her thunderous thighs. Her trademark rainbow socks had been discarded in favour of candy-cane striped stockings, and when she turned to carry her empty cardboard boxes to the recycling bin, Cora spied a little piece of mistletoe swaying back and forth on the trim of Renee’s underwear… the sight of which put a slight smirk on the little lady’s lips.

 

“You do like to spoil me, don’t you?”

 

Cracking her knuckles in anticipation, Cora looked around for any way she could reach the trimming further up the wall. Though it was purely decorative and wouldn’t support anything but Christmas lights ordinarily, it would easily provide a platform for the dinky dame to try and contact Renee. Luckily for Cora, her housemate wasn’t entirely thorough with her taping up of the multicoloured tinsel. A fairly sturdy looking thread had come unstuck from the wall, hanging limply a few feet away from the minikin’s position. Without a moment’s pause she made a run for it, tensing her leg muscles and hurling herself up onto the crinkly, obnoxious cord. The crunching of the decorations alone might’ve been enough to get Renee’s attention if it weren’t for the damned earphones pumping out a steady stream of Christmas tunes into her head.

 

It didn’t take Cora all that long to reach the wooden trim, but even in that deceptively short period of time, her housemate had well and truly gotten the cooking started. The aroma was particularly delightful, and the flea-sized female could tell that whatever the jiggling giantess was cooking up was sure to be a delight for the taste-buds. Waiting impatiently for Renee to turn away from the stove, Cora tapped her foot irritably on the woodwork and held her arms across her chest, ready to jump up and down to call attention her way.

 

After a few minutes, a gap opened up in Renee’s cooking schedule; one of her dishes was settled in the oven for long enough that the excitable young geek felt she had time to dance around the kitchen. The sight of it gave Cora an uncontrollable grin of awkward amusement. She’d thought her housemate only danced like this when she was drunk, and she fully intended to use it against her later. However, as the fat-bottomed woman pranced around the kitchen table, her hips bouncing back and forth like a fast-paced game of pong, one of her candy-cane stockings snagged on a loose floor-tile. Her arms pin-wheeled frantically as she tried to regain her balance, her entire body spinning like a top as she stumbled backwards into the wall.

 

Cora had barely a moment’s warning before the shadow of her housemate’s colossal caboose came crashing down on her, the flesh molding to the shape of the woodwork and enveloping the minikin like a blanket of booty. It wasn’t a lethal impact of-course; Cora had survived much worse. However, it was more than enough to get the microscopic-miss stuck to the buxom brunette’s buttocks, her spluttering form pasted slightly against Renee’s rump.

 

“Whoop; easy Neh, don’t go cracking your head open – fine present that would be for your roomie to come home to. Might be a bit heavy for her.”

 

Detaching her mountainous behind from the wall, the geeky goliath trotted back to the table, pint-sized passenger in tow. It took a few seconds for Cora to recover from the impact, but before she’d even come close to slipping off her housemate’s butt, she was clinging onto it for dear life. A fall from this height might not kill her if she was very lucky – but it wouldn’t be long before Renee’s foot unknowingly finished the job.

 

All she needed to do was hang on until that prodigious posterior was positioned over something a bit higher up and she could let go herself. Fortunately, a few minutes later and just when Cora felt like she couldn’t withstand the jerking, rippling vibrations any longer, Renee bent over to open the oven. The minikin seized her chance and vaulted away from the sea of booty… and found herself plummeting into an entirely different kind of sea.

 

With a barely audible ‘plop’, Cora landed in a creamy, beige substance that she recognized almost immediately as eggnog. Kicking and swimming as hard as she could, she eventually surfaced with a gasp, spitting out a mouthful of the stuff.

 

“Oh for the love of… God-damn it, it’s going to take forever to wash out thi-” She froze halfway through the sentence as she felt the entire glass begin to tilt beneath her.  The meaty, pale digits of her humongous housemate had grabbed absent-mindedly at the sides of the glass, lifting it towards her rapidly opening mouth. A single strand of saliva glinted in the light, hanging from the roof of Renee’s cavernous maw to one of her teeth. Cora’s arm was instinctually mashing at the ‘emergency signal’ button of her wrist-watch, despite knowing it would do her no good.

 

Swimming backwards like mad, the minikin knew that she had only one shot at this; if she misjudged her escape by even a millisecond, Renee’s first Christmas snack would be her. It seemed to Cora that Renee was ingesting gallons of the liquid every second; though the colossus probably thought they were quite reasonable mouthfuls. With each drag on the contents of the cup, Cora felt herself pulled closer and closer to the deafeningly loud charnel-house that lay just beyond those luscious lips.

 

Every moment she was glancing back over her shoulder, checking to see how far she was from her delicious demise. Her breath caught in her throat as she thought she had missed her chance, the massive mouth opening again for what might be the last time. With a desperate full-body spasm, Cora hurled herself upwards in a bid to catch hold of Renee’s upper lip.

 

Her fingers reached out, grabbing at the red skin… and caught nothing but air. A sinking feeling of dread seized her gut as she fell back towards the gushing stream of nog – but just before she hit the surface, Renee’s mouth mercifully closed, leaving the minikin to land with a soft ‘whap’ on the rim of the glass. Not even giving herself the chance to catch her breath, Cora scrambled madly up her housemate’s lips, clinging onto the bump beneath her nose so tightly that she was surprised the bigger woman couldn’t feel it. Still, that was the reality of being so physically inconsequential.

 

Ignoring the ‘thunk’ as Renee replaced the glass on the tabletop, Cora closed her eyes and vowed to buy a more reliable alarm system in the future. Clawing her way gradually up Renee’s face, she reached the side of her room-mate’s glasses and thrust herself into view with a wave of her free hand.

 

The orb of the giant geek’s eye swiveled to focus on the tiny little creature, followed moments later by a surprised sound of recognition.

 

“Oh goodness! Is that you Cora? Weren’t you supposed to be out for the next… ages? I… I’m not dressed and nothing’s rea- wait… how long have you been home?”

 

“Long enough you big goof; keep your phone on you from now on yeah? I prefer my trips in your underpants to be scheduled, not accidental.”

 

Renee’s cheeks went bright red as she removed her glasses and held out her palm for Cora to step down onto.

 

“Sorry about that; I guess I just wasn’t expecting you home so soon… What happened with the party?”

 

“Eh, it was okay – nothing special though. Decided I’d rather ditch those losers and come hang out with my very own loser.”

 

“Pfft. Well there aren’t any losers around quite as spectacular as me, it’s true.”

 

“Anyway… Merry Christmas and all that jazz; I suppose that’s what this is all about then eh?”

 

“Yeah… Kinda wanted to surprise you. Oh well; since you’re here early you’ll just have to be surprised at how aw-” Renee paused, a contemplative look coming across her face.

 

“… I don’t like that look; you’re thinking. Bad things happen when you think.”

 

“Oh I was just thinking… Running with the theme of being early… perhaps I could solve the problem of having you out of the way for a while with an early Christmas present.”

 

“Shit, count me in chief; I’m up for that. Give you time to fancy up the place for me. So what it is?”

 

Strolling into the bedroom, Renee fished about inside her massive purse, plucking out a spherical object that looked to be about the size of a grape. It was perfectly see-through, with a single, tiny hatch in it.

 

“Jeez, am I gonna be playing marbles like I’m in that old Gladiator’s tv series or something?”

 

“Nah; climb on in and I’ll explain.”

 

If Renee had been anyone else, the casually dismissive tone in her voice would have made Cora think that anything would be better than climbing inside that ball. But since it was her, she followed the instruction.

 

“Wonderful… it’s quite a sturdy thing; not quite a marble of course, but it should protect you from unforeseen circumstances – it’s strong enough to withstand a wayward stomp, a falling book, the outside of an ass, or even…” She moved the tiny ball around behind her with a cheeky grin, pulling on the elastic rim of her perilously puny panties, “… the inside of one.”

 

“… Oh.”

 

Renee’s finger pressed forwards as Cora’s world rapidly went dark.

 

“See you in a few hours squirt.”

Chapter End Notes:

This story was a commission.