- Text Size +

 

Joe

The text message read “Where are you “as Joseph was sprinting across the campus on the way to the school’s secondary building. With a large bag full of notes and laptop on his back, Joseph Yu was getting tired but wasn’t even halfway thru his destination. “Damn, I won’t make it” He muttered to himself. He was spent and decided to walk for a few minutes to catch his breath when he noticed something behind him.

“Hi Mr Yu!” a voice called out happily.

 

When Joe turned around, all he saw was a person’s knees. Big ones. As he turned his gaze upward, he recognized who it was. Samantha Cruz, 20 years old, is one of Joe’s former students and a member of the track and field club. She had an athlete’s body, toned and tanned and the present is wearing a singlet and shorts and had a gym bag on her back. Also, Sam is an Alpha and at over 13’ (396 cm), towered over Joe who was 6’2” (189 cm).

“Hello Sam, sorry I can’t stop and chat. I’m going to be late for lecture at the second” Joe told her as she walked beside him. “The second is still far from here. I don’t think you’ll make it in time” She replied with a frown. Joe all but lost hope.

With a slight blush, Sam said “The second is on the way to the track. Maybe I could… You know” Her sparkling eyes then fixed on Joe’s.

Joe knew what she was talking about. He didn’t particularly enjoy it but knew it was his only way of reaching his lecture on time. “Okay” Joe hesitantly said “Can you please?”

“Okay!” Sam said with a blush and a big smile on her face as she squatted and put her bag down the floor. Even in a squatted position the Alpha was still over a head taller than Joe. “Take off your bag” she asked. Joe took his fairly heavy backpack and watched as Sam’s giant hand pick it up like it was a small purse and stuff it inside her gym bag for safe keeping.

Sam turned to Joe, gently placed both her hands around his chest and stood up to her full height. At arm’s length, Sam held Joe in front of her, looking up and down his body for a few moments with longing eyes.

“Uhh Sam. Running late and still far to go from here remember?” Reminded Joe with his legs dangling under him.

Snapping out of her day dream, “Right!” Sam confirmed shaking her head.

The Alpha brought Joe closer, his body facing hers with him sitting on her right forearm. “Hold on to me tight” she instructed as Joe put his arms around her neck. Sam then placed her left hand on his back and pressed him closer to her body for stabilization. This caused Joe’s chest and stomach to get squished with Sam’s right breast. “Alright here we go” Sam happily sung as she started to jog.

Being a member of the track and field club, Sam was fast. So fast that Joe involuntarily tightened his hold on her. His arms reached all the way around her thick neck with his head nuzzled on the side of her neck. Joe can smell Sam’s womanly scent and can feel the sweat on her skin. His legs also tried to hold on to her torso as tight as they can. Joe felt really small. Like a baby latching on to its mother.

“We have arrived Mr. Yu!” Sam exclaimed as she stood outside the second auditorium. “And with time to spare”

Still a bit disorganized, Joe relaxed and released his arms around Sam’s neck. He looked up to her much bigger smiling face and thanked the Alpha “I would never have made it in time without your help Sam. If you need anything from me just ask”.

Sam bit her lower lip  and seemingly pondered on Joe's offer for a moment, still holding him on her arms.

After waiting for a reply that didnt come, Joe politely asked "Can you put me down now please?"

"Oh yeah right!" Snapping out of her daydream again. Sam clasped Joe's chest with her left hand and steadied him with her right arm as she gently lowered the teacher down to the floor.

After receiving back his bag from Sam, Joe thanked her again and briskly walked toward the second auditorium of Chester Univeristy.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Joe and the other Betas will have more interactions with the Alphas in the coming chapters!