- Text Size +

Epilog

The small ship dropped out of hyperspace flying past, and towards the only thing of interest in the system. The Sun in the middle of the system that held the work camp, "On approach vector now" one of the pilots said. "Good you have the codes Former General Starson gave us" the first pilot asked?

"Yep" the second man said patting his tunic,"But between you and me I hope to god they work". "Don't worry if they don't we won't be around vary long to feel it" the first pilot said. "Thanks that's vary encouraging", "Attention incoming ship please enter transponder codes or leave" a cold robotic voice said interrupting the second man.

It only took a second and they were entering the sun, then flying through it guided by tractor beams. That flew the ship into the Prison which was suspended in the Suns core. "Ok entering in two" the first pilot said as they flew into the docking bay, "Another happy landing" the first pilot said. As he stood and walked into the large docking bay, and were met by a balding man in a gray uniform. Surrounded by three guards and a woman. "Hello are you the one to pick up the woman" the bald man said disgust in his voice, "Yes and I assume this is Tarah" the pilot asked? "Yeah" then turning to face the woman, "You're lucky you got friends so high up". At that the woman only smiled, "You disgust me now get off my ship you worm shit" the bald man said then executing an about face he walked away. Turning at the door, and glaring at them he said "You're dismissed". "Wow that guy is rude come let's get you on board" the Pilot said starting to walk. At that the former Queen only nodded her head, "If you had been alive sixty years ago you'd understand his anger". "Now I understand I studied about the Revolution in school" the Pilot said as they entered the ship. "But his anger is misplaced don't get me wrong the Tyson Empire did some horrible stuff but it's time to let it go". As they walked through the ship Tarah heard another voice, "We're prepped for launch next stop home for the lady" the second pilot said. Tarah almost cried with happiness, after all these years she was going home. "Please ma'am strap yourself in" the pilot said. Tarah barely heard him for her heart was pumping as fast as a speeder bike.

For the last time the ship left hyperspace, this time the view port was filled with a butafull blue green planet. That almost made Tarah do a double take "No "she whispered, next to her the pilot stopped his conversation "Is everything all right ma'am? "Sorry" she said shyly "Just nervous is all", "Nervous god if the population could hear those words most of them would probly fall over to hear the evil queen nervous". "That's enough Gair" the first pilot said, "Sorry ma'am" the second pilot said.

Then they were flying through the atmosphere surrounded on all sides by huge white clouds, and trees Tarah thought and again wanted to cry. For it had been years since she had seen trees, they finally they were landing and the pilots standing. The first one turned smiling he said "Are you ready to start your new life". "Yes" Tarah said trying not to cry, and then they were outside standing in a large grove surrounded by large trees fifty cubits high. To either side flowed a river that looked crystal clear, but it was the music that made her look up, and notice the two large wooden homes and the figure making his way over to her. She watched him walk down the three steps his arms out stretched, and as he grew near she couldn't hold it any more. She let loose all her tears as she berried her head in his shirt, inhaling his sent which smelled like wood and forest. But not as much as when she felt his hands take her head and kiss her, a very long kiss that made her feel a hundred miles in the air. Then when he pulled back he smiled at her and said, "The kiss I wanted to give you back on Earth". Then the silence was broken by clapping startling Tarah quickly whipped around, and then grew an even bigger smile as all around her she saw a family of five. "General Starson" Tarah yelled running over to him and giving him a hug, "Hello nice to see you again too"." But actually its retired General Starson" he said, "actually its married Former General Starson" a woman said walking up to the group. "Hello I'm Aria" she said with a smile, "Hello Tarah" she said trying to smile. "Hey hey" Ran said,"Why are we all out here when we got a big meal inside", "Oh that's right and we also got Saturn Fine" Starson said. "Saturn Fine oh Ran you spoiled me I haven't had that in years" Tarah said smiling. "We know Ran wouldn't shut up about making it" Starson said, Ran punched him playfully "Oh come on I wasn't that bad ok" he said with a look from Starson. "Maybe a little" he admitted as he took Tarahs hand in his, and Starson took his wife's and together all of them walked into the house.

The end thanks for reading, this story ended up being longer then I thought it would be. But I'm glad it's over, and I think my next story will be vore I've had an ideal for it in my head for a while. Will night all and thanks for reading, also leave some damn revues lol.