- Text Size +

Chapter Four Rock The Casbah

" "Now I got you " Ran said as he punched the Queen sending her into a building , and quickly ducking and punching the Nease into another building. But his celebration was short lived as the Nease stood, peace's of building all around her. Ran sighed and got ready to defend himself when he felt something heavy hit him, and he fell flat on his face.

The President of Egypt watched all this from his secret bunker, which he had barely gotten to. Having almost been stomped twice by the two girls, " Damn they are destroying my city I spent so long building " the President yelled. " You didn't build that "one of his advisers said, "Shut up and get me some help "the President said. " And some tea "he added as an afterthought, in a minute his aid was back and was holding a list. " So I have good news and bad news " the aid said , " Ok bad news and did you get my tea " the President asked? " Yes its right hear " the aid said, " Ok so the bad news is that America will not help us " the aid said. At that the President almost dropped his tea after a minute he said , " Ok then what's the good news " ? " The good news is that Israel will help us " the aid said. " What Israel wait a minute that isn't right " the President said. " For a price " the aid said, " Right that's more like it fine will take their help " the President said with a grown. Then suddenly he was interrupted as a voice said " I knew you'd accept " , the President looked and yelled " What how long has the Jewish Prime Minister been watching me " the President yelled? " Now now it's not important how long I've been watching you for by the way your wife is hot " the Jewish Minister said with a smile. " The only important thing is that you except without delay all of my terms so we can save you " the Israeli Minister said. " What wait " the President yelled, as the ground shook.

Ran was getting tired , the constent attack on both sides. From the two women was starting to wear him out, and he noticed that he was being pushed back with each attack. As he was forced to duck and dodge and block as suddenly a car flew at him. He barely had time to block it , when wamb a right hook from the nease sent him into a building. Then he was hit again as the Queen punched him, sending him through the building and onto his back. Franticly he jump to his feet, barely having time to grab a billboard. To block a punch from the Queen, he did block it but was hit from behind by the nease. He hit the ground hard but this time he was too tired to roll out of the way. Choosing to just lye their letting the cool air relax him, when suddenly he felt something hard and cold slam against the back of his head. Above him he heard the Queen laughing , " Look at you rebel down under my foot just where you belong" . " You've used that line before try something else or fire the guy who writes for you" Ran said. Then suddenly he felt a hard kick in the back of his head, " Quiet I am bragging " the Queen said, then she slammed her foot into his head again.

" Fine ok I except are we done " The President yelled he was getting pist now as for every minute this Jew babul on, more of his beloved city was being destroyed causing his heart to sink a little more at a time. " Yes yes we are done " the Prime Minister said with a smile, " Good so now what do we do " the President asked? " You launch your air force and attack " the Prime Minister said, at that the President wanted to slaim his head into the floor. " What I could of already done that " , " I didn't need you to tell me that you dumb ass" the President yelled. " So if I could of just launched my air force the whole time " the President said steaming, " Then why the hell did I just waste all that time on "? The Israeli Prime Minister just looked at him and then casually said " Launch your air forces while they battle the giants we will prepare our air forces for an attack " , " That way we will have a bad ass show of us saving your ass's" the Prime Minister said. Then the Prime Minister turned off the screan leaving the President dumb founded. " That's it I'm done " the President said, " Excuse me sir " the Prisadents aid asked? " I'm done after this is over I'm blowing up Isreal with a nuke and damn what the world says " the President said then before his aid could say anything he left.

Not in all his years had Ran felt this much pain, not in basic and not even when they attacked Axhole Prime. A world he never wanted to recall, but now he felt a lot of pain as the Queen now stood on him. With one foot on his back and one foot grinding into the back of his neck, she stood on him likesome one would stand on a conquered land or planet. Yes that was what she reminded of him of was a conqueror, " Are you enjoying your place down their rebel " the Queen asked? Ran wanted to retort, but he quickly decided it was not worth it. Just let me die in dignity he thought, as suddenly he felt pain in his back. " I asked you a question don't make me kick you again " the Queen asked. Ran ignored her instead focusing on the city around him, will at least what was left of it after their battle. For all around him he could hear alarms, every once and a while broken by the sound of a distance building collapsing. Or something exploding as the gas tank of a car exploded, and if you listened vary carefully you could even hear the cry of a tiny person. As they ran or were crushed by something, lately it was the Nease entertaining herself. Her latest hobby was to find and crush any little person she found. All this played in his head including something, yes he swor if he listened hard enough he could hear something on the very edge of his hearing. It was a very light sound like the Silk Flies he had seen back home, " Do you hear me rebel your are dead " the Queen shouted. But he did not hear her for he was so focused on that buzzing sound, " Nease find me something to hit him with I grow board of using my foot" the Queen yelled. " Can I just hit him for a while I'm bored " the Nease wined? " Liston to you board we do not get board we are ryoty "," and no you can not just hit him it is my job you'll understand one day when you have your own enemy now where is that " The Queen started to say when she was cut off. As something exploded behind her , causing her to look around in surprise. As one of the Jet fighters fly past her, flying to closs to her ear. She tried with success to grab it, plucking it out of the air and bringing closs to her face to look at it. She suddenly said " Aww isn't that cute th 'vy sent their air force after us " , " And that's probably only the beginning " Ran said. Suddenly the Queens face turned a bright red and she stomped ran hard , " Silence you speak when I primit it these Earth fools can't stop someone as powerful as me " the Queen yelled. " If you think that you're a damn fool obviously you didn't pay attention in school did you " Ran said? " I learned enough " the Queen said, " No you didn't because if you did pay attention you would be afraid of these Earth people exspesholy these Desert Dwellers " Ran said.

Then as if to emphasize Rans point an explosion went off this time hitting the Queens leg, " Your boring Nease find me something to hit him with " The Queen yelled. But the Nease didn't move, then growing inpatient the Queen jumped off Ran. " Are you understanding me or are you deaf as a Bug Drone " The Queen yelled? " I heard you Aunt and I would help you but he is right we got to run this place isn't worth it " the Nease said, " Worth it worth what this place isn't shit after I conquer it I plan to build a mall over this whole God damn place " The Queen said. " Your wasting your time she wont get it but you and me can " Ran yelled. Behind them another explosion went off, " What am I not getting I am fifty cubic feet above them a regular Tower of Babul " The Queen yelled. " A Tower Of Babble do you get it now " Ran yelled, " Look at where we are look at the architecture not just this city but beyond it at what this place is famous for " Ran yelled. But the Queen seamed to be lost in her own world laughing maniacally as in the background another explosion went off , finally with no other choice or options Ran yelled we used to have a colony hear what do you think happened to it do you think we just got up and left one day left all this behind " Ran yelled? " No we were forced from it in a rebellion all of this tech that man now has was taken from us we can take it yes they are weaker then us but they are smart" Ran said. " No I am stronger I will show them " the Queen yelled jumping off Ran, " You won't win for every one of them you kill two more will take his place they will unite to fight you ", " they will bring all their tech against you" Ran yelled. But the Queen said nothing as she smashed into a building bringing it down, " He's right we need to leave " the Nease said , " I have a ship for us all of us " she said as her eyes landed on Rans face. " No No my empire will be reborn here today " the Queen yelled, " Don't do this Aunt there will be another day another time " The Nease yelled.

" You can't convince her we " Ran started to say, but was interrupted by the Nease yelling " Look at that". As off in the distance an armada appeared of millions of helicopter's and jets, and tanks , and soldiers that would of made Hitler frees. " The machines of man we can not stand against them " Ran said, " So what now " the Nease asked?.

Captain Joshua Goldberg sat in the cockpit of his helicopter watching as they approached the giants, and smiled to himself as he watched with satisfaction. As the Inferior Egyptian fighters were swatted away by the giant, like nats at a picnic. " Sir we are one hundred kilometer's out as per your orders I am informing you of this " the pilot said in a board voice, " Yes I see that yes I have prepared a message for our friends " the Captain said. But before Joshua could speak he and everyone else heard another voice say " Attention giant stop your rampage and surrender there is no reason to destroy this city any more then it has been " the male voice said. "eww looks like the Army beat you too it " the Pilot said in an awkward voice, " Damn Army they win the six day war and boom suddenly they think their big menorah " Joshua said. " Come on brother that was years ago now let's kick some giant ass" the Army commanders voice said. " You heard him fire away" Joshua said in a board voice, " Finally killing what I'm good at " the pilot said smiling.

" So we are good they only said giant meaning one " the nease said, " Nope all three of you are going down courtesy of the Israeli Air force" the Captain said through his mike. " What how did " the Nease started to ask as the first missals flu towards them. " Remember we are giants they can hear everything we say now run " Ran yelled. " Running is futile " the same voice said, as the missals closed in on them. " Because wear ever you try to run we will be there like a Jewish mother in law " the Army Commander said, " Or an annoying Army Commander " Joshua added. Then suddenly the Nease screamed as something hot hit her in the back of the leg, turning to see what she suddenly heard something smash under her foot and suddenly she let out a evil smile. As one of the Tanks was flattened under her shoe, back in a tank the Army Commander frowned, " Don't get to close " he yelled as with a boom he saw her smash another tank. " Hey this is easy and fun " the Nease said swinging and hitting a fighter that had come two close, " Yes now you see this fool is stupid my Nease " the Queen yelled. " No we can't do this we must make peace that is the only way" Ran said when suddenly he was attacked as the Nease punched him, " Shut up rebel " she yelled kicking him. " Hahaha vary good my Nease " Tarah yelled as she picked up a building and hearld it at five helicopter's.

Joshua's Helicopter had just barely missed being hit , just managing to move left when the building was tossed their way. Now they hovered in the air watching as the giants fought, only silence filled the cockpit now when suddenly the silence was broken. "Hey brother " the Army Commanders voice said, "Sir what do you" but the Pilot was cut off as Joshua answered. "Yeah what's up" Joshua asked? "So what's our strategy " the Army Commander asked? "Oh right the strategy um attack" Joshua said,"Yeah we've tried that but what's the attack plan" The Commander asked? This made Joshua stop for a minute around him all was quiet,then he spoke "Ok my guys will go for the neck try to bring them down that way you go for the knees"."With everything you got" Joshua said. "Ok moving for attack plan" the Army Commander said. Then suddenly Joshua was struck by a sudden urge and grabbed for the mike, almost nocking it out of the pilots hand "And one more thing come back safe brother". For a minute Joshua wondered if he had heard him,as everyone in the cockpit stared at him his brother replied "I Will brother and if we survive drinks on me"."Ok but I got the second round I still owe you for that last mission".

Ran wondered if he would survive this as once again he found himself on the defensive. Ducking and dodging attacks falling back one step at a time, simultaneously wondering how long he could retreat before he hit an ocean. Or another country you could only go so far on a planet he thought, as wham one of the Neases punches connected with his forehead. Quickly he shook it off barely dodging a kick by the Queen, and moving behind a building I have to get through to one of them he thought. As suddenly his instincts told him to kick, he did this hitting the Queen in the stomach as she came around the corner of the building. He was about to try to talk to the Nease again out of the two she seamed the most level headed, when he felt the ground shake under him. This can't be good he thought as he looked and saw the tanks on the move, and above it all the fleet of helicopter's and jets. In dismay he looked for the Queen and Nease and spotted them sneaking around to attack him again,"Stop" he yelled. But they still kept moving towards him,"I see you to Tarah and Nease now stop they are attacking". When suddenly he was answered with "Ouch their attacking me" this was the Nease of course,"No shit I just said that we need to move quickly" Ran yelled starting to run. "No we do not run we fight" Tarah yelled kicking away a tank,"Yeah" The Nease yelled jumping into the air and body slamming a tank. Watching as her chest crushed the tank Ran thought that is so hot,but this thought was short lived as two jets flew straight at his head their missals hitting him. "Ouch fuck" Ran yelled and then pushed off,inadvertently kicking a building as he did

Behind him the two Pilots pursued him,"I got a lock on him" one said. "Rodger lining up my shot and its away" the second one said, as his missal flew towards Ran. But Ran's battle instincts were too good, sensing the missal he swatted it away like you would a bug. "Wow he's good" the first pilot said."Watch out he's swinging" the second pilot yelled, as Ran swung at them. But instead of hitting the fighter the pilot found him self in the giants hand. Ran's face above him he the pilot almost wet himself at that sight,"Holley shit what do you want"? "To convince you that I'm on your side" Ran yelled down,"Ok I'm convinced now let me go" the Pilot yelled.

The Nease was having a grand old time smashing and crushing things, amusing her self by crushing things with her feet,boobs,and but. Rising to her feet with a smile on her face because she had just beat her record,by smashing two building's and six tanks under her ass. She looked over to see Ran talking to someone, at that she smiled and quickly ran over hitting Ran in the back knocking him over onto his face. "Haha" she yelled as she kicked him in the side, but soon found herself on her ass as Ran grabbed her ankle.

Ran wanted to laugh at the bitch as she sat with a dumb look on her face, and actually wished he had his recorder on him for the picture but he didn't have the time. So as quickly as he could he jumped to his feet and ran, only stopping after he was five miles away. Only then did he open his palm to see the fighter still there, and in one peace the pilot now opening his fighter to rise and stair up at him. "You saved me" he said surprise in his voice,"Now do I have you convinced" Ran asked? "Yes but I have one question" the pilot asked, "Only one" Ran asked? "Yeah who are these girls and why are you fighting them" the pilot asked? "It's a long story and I'll tell you on the way","But before that I have a question for you" Ran said. "Ok shoot" the pilot said,"Do you have a command post where I can talk to your leaders theirs some things they need to know about these girls" Ran asked? "Yep let's go and while we walk maybe you can tell me somethings" the pilot said,"About" Ran asked dreading the answer. "About space and what it's like" the pilot asked, and Ran sighed.

Joshua was getting pist, as again his pilot dodged a giant foot. "Oh come on " Joshua yelled, as with a boom they crashed into the ground. "What the hell happened" Joshua yelled? "We crashed" the pilot said matter of factly, "No shit I was their" Joshua yelled."Sometimes I wonder that" the pilot muttered,"Why did we crash" Joshua yelled paying the pilots remark no mind.

Tarah smiled wickedly down at the fighter or helicopter whatever these Desert Dweller's called it she didn't care. "Oups did I do that I must learn to be more careful" she said mockingly. "Yeah you should you dumb " Joshua started to say, but was interrupted by his pilot yelling "get out". Joshua barely had a chance to get out, before his vision was filled with the dark underside of Tarah's foot, "You fool move" the pilot yelled pushing Joshua out. Just as her foot crushed the helicopter the wind from the impact throwing him across a street. Once he had gathered himself he got up, and seeing his copter destroyed and in flame. With no sight of the pilot Joshua yelled "No so young". When suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder and came face to face with the pilot. "Sir I'm still alive but thanks for the sentiment". "Yes so what now" Joshua asked? "We go back to command are you ready sir" the Pilot asked. "Yes let's go" Joshua said and started to walk, as they did a sine fell behind them it read www.boysastoys.com.