- Text Size +

Chapter Three Battle Of Gods

The museum of Nacharol History in Cairo is not a night time hot spot, not that Egypt ever is. Drinking is not exactly celebrated in this country, but tonight it was everyone who was anyone was there. Including Ahmad, The Captain, and O'Malley, who right now was about to crack open a beer. While not his drink of preference, Ahmad was about to ask him for a sip. When suddenly out of nowhere she appeared. She stood fifty feet tall with black shoes, and blue pants, wearing a black shirt that was low cut showing off cleavage and long black hair atop her head. You could say her entrance did properly scare the shit out of everyone and so did her voice, which seamed to boom off every building in the city bringing every man, woman, and child to their knees. "Greetings Earth people I have come to reclaim my Aunt ", "Who you have imprisoned in your museum move or I will kill you "she said in her booming voice. At that everyone began to run and scream, including O'Malley. For as soon as she said this he pulled his beer bottle away, "Hey wait I thought we had a deal "Ahmad yelled? "Sorry kid our deal doesn't cover Alien bitches wanting to kill us "O'Malley said as he ran down the street, "Damn I'm never going to get a drink "Ahmad said stamping his foot.

Meanwhile above them the woman began to move towards the museum, quickly seeing this one of the Security Guards grabbed a bull horn and ran in front of her. "Halt right there any further actions will result in deadly force I have the connections " he said. At that all of his buddy's ran away leaving the guard alone, with the giant above him she paid him no mind in fact stepping on him as she walked. Pushing her way through the wall causing more people to run, not having anything else to do Ahmad followed as she tore through the pristine hallways of the museum until she reached them. Suddenly Ahmad stopped as he found himself before the two giants, that they had dug up two days ago. She stared at the two this is what she had come all this way for. At least she would be reunited with her aunt, and she would have a chance to rule the galaxy with her she thought. In just a minute she thought as she searched for something, then finding it she pulled it from her pocket. It was a small black square with two buttons on it. She hit the second and from it a cone of light extended from it. Engulfing the two in a brilliant light so bright that it could blind.

Then as suddenly as it had started it was over, revealing the two standing rubbing their eyes "Who has freed me "the Queen yelled? " Whoever they are you probly just deafened them lower your voice "the male said. " I am hear your majesty "the Nease said, "And has this fool deafened you "the Male asked? " That is no way to talk to your Queen subject "the Nease said. " Wait I recognize that voice "the Queen said. " Yeah it's your Nease "the Male said interrupting the Queen. " You shall not interrupt my Queen "the Nease yelled pushing the Male sending him falling back into a wall, "Yes you're my Nease but which one" the Queen asked? Suddenly the Nease yelled "What" in surprise as the Male jumped up body slamming her. "Don't get mad it isn't my fault you'd be confused to if you had over five hundred family members "the Queen said in an offended voice. " No it isn't that help me he's about to "the nease was cut off as the Male through her. Sending her into a wall, "Oh sorry "the Queen yelled and charged at Ran smashing him in the back. Sending Ran face first onto the floor, then the Queen slammed her foot on his back "Right back where you started rebel under my foot". "Yeah "the Nease shouted as she stood walking over to them. " Now I'm going to enjoy killing you rebel "," And then I'm taking my Galaxy back" the Queen yelled then she screamed as something flew past her.

Jent had just landed quickly looking around he figured through the path of destruction that the Nease was inside. "Damn I'm too late "he yelled as he ran suddenly feeling something pass his face. He stopped for a second to see that their Army was here, while he had nothing to worry about with their primitive guns. He didn't want to be seen as a threat to these people after all he was supposed to be the good being. So looking down he yelled "I'm on your side and am only after the bad woman "then he ran inside. Now inside he looked around hearing a battle down the hall he ran crouching as he neared the entrance, to see the Queen standing over his Friend and the Nease rising from a wall. Pist for what was happening to his buddy and not thinking he grabbed his gun snapping off two shots. Both missing and drawing the Queens attention to him. "Hello "she said before he could duck back around the corner to find a better spot. " No don't leave I'm happy your hear "the Queen said with a smile, "Nease meet your play mate ". " Hello play mate "the Nease said with a evil smile, " Aunt this is the one who traveld with me he is a trader ". " Yes I am aware of this so show him what we do with traders "the Queen said. Then she went back to Ran she was about to raise her foot up again to stomp him, when Jent kicked out hitting her ankle and sending her falling onto him. At that moment he was tackled by the Nease who slammed him into a wall. In the background he heard the Queen yell "Damn do your job ". Then he heard a scream as he heard a punch, weather it was from Ran or the Queen he didn't know. But suddenly the Nease was on top of him punching as hard as she could, not Shure what to do he franticly tried to move his head trying to dodge at least a few. Finally he pushed her off him and rolled getting to his feet just as she ran at him. Barely getting out of her way as he tried to throw a wobbly punch barely connecting. As he stumbled forwards suddenly landing on something hard and white. White and he had just a second to see that it was a pedestal for something. As he saw the Nease charging at him, quickly not Shure what else to do he picked up the twenty foot object. Which would have been inposibol for a human to do and slammed it into her stomach. Sending her into the wall causing her to yell " Really " You've gotten so low that you must throw objects ok " she said standing to her fool height and suddenly picking up a giant spear from a cave man exhibit. Then she charged at him with it, he barely had a moment to kick out with his foot. Luckily for him it worked he hit it sending the spear off some wear else. Unforchnitly for him she still hit him and managed to punch him in the face. Before he could push her away. Using that push he jumped into the air coming down on her stomach, and then he mounted her holding her arms down her face right under his. Thinking damn if you weren't trying to kill me I might be attracted to you, aloud he said "Give up please this war has killed enough beings don't make me add you to the list". Then suddenly Jent saw the Nease smile and wondered what was going on, when he felt something Pearce his skin and just like that he was gone. He had enough time to think what the hell before he fell to the ground. Suddenly feeling a cold object hit him in the side, her foot he wondered and then death.

Grunt two had just landed and like the rest had followed the sounds of battle. Luckily depending on who's side you were on coming to the room where Jent and the Nease, were currently doing battle. Partly happy for he could finally kill the trader and save his master, and partly disappointed because he would not get a chance to torture this trader. He like Jent was quickly to draw his gun, and shoot. But unlike Jents shot his hit right in Jents side killing him. Now he stood over his body and seeing life still in his eyes, he decided to give him a kick in the side, and spit on him. But Jent would never know this last part. "Save that filth "the Nease said rising to her feet. So he did but he was still standing over him, "What now "he said. "Now we go to help the Queen grunt God "she said running away, leaving him still in that position he decided to try to spit on him one more time. He was about to he had it all in his mouth, when he was interrupted "Well come on you fool "the Nease said. So startled was he by her reappearance that his mouth dropped open, allowing the spit he had saved up to run from his mouth down his chin. "Lovely you've succeeded in looking like a dumb ass now let's go" and she was gone. So shrugging he ran, tripping over the body landing on the floor face first. "I am oh my God this is too funny I wish I had my flasher to take a picture "the Nease said laughing. Then getting to his feet rather pist off he ran after her, "Where are we going "he asked? " To help the Queen now come quickly "the Nease said punching through a wall and pushing through it. They ended up outside the cold desert air hitting their skin, "Where the hell are they "the Nease yelled? " Look over their "the Grunt said, pointing to the two locked in battle. With Tarah holding a large billboard in a blocking motion as the Male was trying to punch her. The Grunt was scared he could not stand to see his Queen who he had served for so long be on the verge of losing. So whith out thinking he yelled "Do you need any help my lady"? The sudden interruption caused the Queen to lose focus and turn to see who had spoken, "You damn fool shut up if the Queen needs our help she will ask" the Nease yelled. "I think she might need our help "the Grunt said, for when the Grunt had spoken the Male had used the Queens distraction to punch her sending her into a building. Suddenly the Queen stood and yelled "One of you get in here with me ", just as she said this the Male kicked out she barely dodged it. Surprised at the words the Nease ran into the fray leaving the grunt behind.