- Text Size +

Chapter Two Because I backed traced it

Earth Egypt

A team of the smartest men and women from some of the top University's had been brought together, their goal to promote a team of different ethnic backgrounds to promote peace. Then explore the Middle East to learn about their many ancient cultures, but being as smart as they were they dumped it on their interns, and people who owed them favors. This was why twenty year old Ahmad from .M.I.T. had ended up here, with sand in his ass crack and an ass whole Irishman who didn't share his liquor. Now lying in his sleeping bag trying to avoid getting up because of that reason, he couldn't help but hear his tent mate a fat basterd named O'Malley take his morning drink. "God I hate you "he whispered trying his hardest to think of a racist joke, when he heard something coming from the dig site. He was about to rise when he saw something that made him smile, it was his fat Irish roommate dropping the bottle and running out the front flap.

Suddenly Ahmad smiled and rose , he had been waiting for this for two months and he wasn't about to pass it up now. So as quickly as he could he ran grabbing the bottle, in an ossum slide that would of pist off his soccer buddy's back home. Bottle in hand and feeling happy for the first time in a while, he yelled " And Ahmad steals the bottle and ", " And the Sand rat loses the bottle" a voice said. He frowned as all he had just accomplished was ripped away by two fat hands, then the two fat hands whipped him around and he was met by the fat face of O'Malley. Plastered on it was his trade market sneer which he always seamed to wear, " Come on they found something " he said turning. " Cool and why the fuck do I care" Ahmad asked. O'Malley didn't turn around to face him but his question was enough to make him stop, and strangely bring the bottle away from his face " Because it will get us out of here but stay if you want to" then he was gone. Then partly wanting to see it and partly because he realized he had nothing else to do, Ahmad ran after him until he reached the dig site where all twenty five of them were gathered. He walked over pushing several people out of his way he didn't care, and arriving next to O'Malley, who turned to him and said " I see you couldn't resist will look". Then Ahmad was met with the strangest site he would ever see, they looked like something out of a SI. FI. Movie or game a man in a uniform like from halo and a butafull woman. Next to them stood one man who every one called Captain, the man was fifty one with white hair who had seen combat to early and who had been poor. He was muscular with tanned skin he had once been from England, but had loved the Middle East so much he had chosen to live here. Now being the brave one out of the group he stood next to the giants, while everyone stood round in silence only whispering something to a partner. It was then Ahmad decided to walk down he was not afraid he thought, as he walked over to the man " So what and when did we find them" Ahmad asked? " Haha them someone who thinks like me ", the Captain said slapping Ahmad on the shoulder he had always seemed to like him. " I call them Caren and Jim" the Captain said, " After your deceased wife and old war buddy" Ahmad asked? " So I'm more then a rambling old man to you " the Captain said with a smile , " Only sometimes " Ahmad retorted and they both laughed. Behind them O'Malley yelled "I raise a drink for the Captain but what's next "he asked? " And I was just getting to that we need to report our discovery and since I'm misplaced from the stone age one of you will have to call", " So does anyone have a cell phone" the Captain asked? At that many voices rang out " Yeah I got one" someone yelled. " Had one but a alligator ate it" a man said, " Bull shit Fred and that was my phone you had" another person yelled. Finally a woman yelled " I got one", hearing that the captain yelled " Who said that". " Me Lindsay " the young woman said walking up to them. " Good " the captain said " Ok now is it charged "? At that the woman's face turned bright red and she said " Damn it"

Tom and Mary Smith were an average American couple the wife was a Baptist and went by all the Southern tradition's, the husband drank a lot and didn't care. So the two sat husband in his underwear drinking a beer wife ignoring him her bible in lap, when the young news lady came on. She was a young blond with blue eyes and tanned skin, " It's being hailed as the greatest discovery ever". " Two giant people found perfectly preserved in Egypt today" she said. " We now go live to Jill who has the story" the woman said, and the picture switched to a young woman. " Yes I'm standing here in down town Cairo where the two are being displayed here is what they look like" Jill said. Then the camera panned up to a shot of the two, " Holley shit I think I'm in love " the husband said. " What then what am I "his wife demanded? " Replaced "the husband said laughing, "That's not funny and also "the Wife said looking at him stern faced. " Put a dime in the swear jar "the husband said, "It's a quarter now was it worth it" she demanded? " So worth it " the husband said laughing, behind him the story was over and the blond was talking again. " And it's been over four years since Middle School teacher June Young disappeared" she was cut off as the wife said " Put on Jeperty". " You and your freaken Jeperty " the husband said, " That's a quarter " the wife said evilly. " What now I can't say freaken" the old man said? This was how the story was broken all over the world, From Japan to Afgannastand. But this was just the beginning of events for far away in space they were coming.

Jent was not having a good trip surrounded by beings he hated, and trapped in a smuggler's runner ship he and they had taken on Springer Four. He was not having fun he sat now in the cock pit actually the whole ship was nothing but the cock pit, with the back used for the supplies. But during the days of the Tyson Empire this was what was used in fact he knew this ship well not this ship but this class of ship , he and his dad had made many trips in a ship like this. Long and slender painted black to match space, and had two long slender wings on each side it was home. The crew was three including him the one in charge was a woman who swor she was the nease of the old Queen, he called Bantha shit to that and the other two were just grunts wanting their master back to lick her feet.

" Approaching Earth system now my lady " this was from what he called grunt one, " Good get me on their hollo channel " the nease said. And she had for gottan again Jent thought to himself sighing he chose to sit back and watch this, who new it might be good for a laugh. " My lady " this was grunt two " What " she yelled? The being almost shrunk there and then so scared was he of her, " I'm afraid they don't have one " he said eyes dropping to the floor. " What what planet doesn't have a hollo phone " the nease yelled. At that Jent lost it he could no longer help it and he said " apparently this one ", at that the room became instantly silent and hearing nothing Jent sat back to watch. Finally after a full minute of silence Jent was enjoying it, the nease spoke " Then find a way inbasitor" she said icily. " Fine but one of you got to move " he said standing, groaning grunt two got up letting jent sit. Sitting in the seat covered in but sweat these grunts were nasty, jent began to play with the radio switching through the channels for now just looking. When suddenly a grunt yelled " No leave it hear this song is ossum ", " I mean we should hear this to learn about Earth culture to like plan our strategy " he stammered. " Shut up we are not listening to this Worm filth " the nease said, " Devine move on ". Devine was his false name, to meet up with these beings he had spent months putting to gather a false I'D. Then setting up and meeting with different groups, then finally he had met these happy beings. Under a false name and skill, he had told them that he was needed as an inbassitor to negotiate with the humans. When asked his qualifications he had said that as a young being he had spent many nights listening to old human transmissions. Which was true everyone did it was even a hobby on many worlds, " I believe they call it pop music but I don't know the composer it sounds new" Jent said. " I see why it's called pop oh God my head change it " the nease said, Jent did and found what he was looking for " Found them they are being held in human Cairo ". Egypt ha their used to be an outpost their take us over it "the nease said, "Ok "Jent said. He started to reach for the controls when his hand was suddenly slapped away, looking over he saw it was one of the grunts scowling at him. Jent didn't back down and began to reach for it again, again the grunt stopped him this time speaking, "This is my job you do yours". It only took a second until the ship was over Egypt, the lights of the city could be seen from the cockpit and for the first time in a while Jent relaxed. Letting himself sit back in the chair at least for a minute, when suddenly he saw something he had not expected to see. Suddenly for no reason the nease stood and walked towards the back of the ship, towards the beamer, she was going down there and he had to move. Move but suddenly he was blocked by the two grunts who had if by magic had gone from looking scared to looks of revenge. Jent knew what was about to happen and what had happened they knew some how they knew and worst of all he didn't have his gun; it was in his seat where he had been sleeping now he was screwed. The two grunts moved towards him slowly obviously taking their time, "What's up "Jent said trying to be calm. " You're what's up Jent Starback of the rebellion " a grunt said. " Rebellion what are you talking about I'm just trying to earn some cash got an aunt sick on Sarah six", " and you won't believe the health care costs I'll tell you ". " You'll tell us nothing our master told us who you really are "a grunt said, "Really you need her to tell you who I am God way to be a think for your selther bud "Jent said and then suddenly he kicked out.

The grunt fel and Jent went for his gun only to be head butted back by the other one, falling back into the control panel he heard the grunt say " You must be carefull brother". At that moment Jent decided fuck it he could get the ship later he needed to get down there. Before he lost the chance to save his Captain, and ran at the two hitting one and sending him on his ass he trampled over him. Taking a moment to give him an extra stomp and dashed down the hallway and found him self in the beamer room. Quickly without thinking he jumped onto the pad and punched the delivery button, just in time as the two grunts ran into the room. " Stop him brother " the one said as Jent was covered in a blue light, his body being broken down into little squares for travel. " We can't he started the sequence " one yelled, pist off the second one drew his gun ready to shoot him. The first one seeing this slapped the gun away, " Are you dumb " he shouted. " Noooo" the second one rowerd " But he's getting away". " Then one of us will have to go down there " the first one said. " Call it damn " they both said but by then Jent was gone, " I go you stay " the first one said. " Bantha shit I go I've earned it" the second one said. " How have you earned it " the first one said? " Fine how about t tan dull " the second one said. " Are you stupid that will never work we don't have a volcano near us" the first one said, " Ok how about this " the second one said and kicked him in the balls and jumpt in disappearing as the first one stood. " Damn " the first one said rubbing himself " He could of just asked now I won't be able to make love to my wife for a week" he said sighing and walking away.