- Text Size +

   Part 2: The Idea of Growing

                                      
Ounce Ellie got inside her home, which was mostly your average home with two bedrooms upstairs, while the house was beautiful house and was always clean, she never really wanted to stay their all the time because of her parents, always so groggy to her since they weren't not very nice to poor Ellie, because also just like at school, her parents always tears her down by her stature and looks, because both her mother and father were both heavy drinkers, as her mother, Anna, works at a local pub originally just a few blocks away were it had a history of sexual Assault, and also gang violence, since in Ellie's home town was ounce a place where many motorcyclists used to thrive and cause trouble in the neighborhood, but as years went by after Anna has been working their for a couple years she met a young, muscular and also very rowdy motorcyclist, her dad, John, who was also a heavy drinker and would get even way violent to Ellie and do horrible things to her like throwing her into the closet as they were busy when Ellie would ask the most simplest of answers as they made in the past Ellie to feel horrible about herself and also even sadden, and when she met Jenny and explained about her about her parents and how they treated her, Jenny would be glad to offer Ellie to stay at their place whenever they are going out. "So short stuff you have been gone a little late w-where have you been," Ellie's mother said slurping her words, after they had already had drinking from a whole bottle full of beer, which looked like a gallon, was half empty, Ellie snapped back "excuse me mom, I'm 17 years old, I can do whatever I want, and what do you mean it's late, It's like 6pm!" she said angered by all the hatred she said toward her mother, after everything and everyone around her that it was nerve walking to her, soon her dad, also slurping his voice, came back at her as he looked back at the clock which was a bit fuzzy for him too see "y-your mothers right," He said as he stood up to his towering 6'3", standing over Ellie as if he was tree to her. "N-NOW GO TO B-BED NOW OR DO I H-HAVE TO F-FORCE YOU!" Ellie's Father said with full of rage and also even more Slurping his words again as he pulled out his belt, which he always used by not just her, but also to her cat Lilly, who Ellie bought from a friend of her's before he moved including with his family, after her dad tried to threaten them, if their boy try to see Ellie again with. "WELL I WAS ALREADY LEAVING!" Ellie said angrily and snapping back at them as he begin stomping upstairs where her cat came up to the last step and rubbed her head and looked up at her and gave her a soft meow.

                                Ellie sighed long and hard to herself as she was really disgusted by everyone, even her own parents, treating her like she was a little bug, and they were all trying to squash her, but were failing to do so, as she began thinking about her current situation as she began to see threw her ideas about what exactly she should do in terms for revenge, she was always fantasizing about becoming a very huge giantess, by able to crush everything and destroy everything that got into her path with brute force and without the care of the world, and able to enslave also everyone she wanted to do under her bidding and able to do things to them to do as well as to put her slave in between her massive feet and or in between her massive breasts and able to force them to do anything she pleased, this idea always pleased her allot that she had also began to go online with her laptop, which she bought more privately but legally, to make sure that her parents don't caught her on it or using it, and so she goes on many websites linking towards to Giant Rps and also some online chats who would usually talk about massive women and also powerful who would enslave the human race and control them as their slave, as this got her more and more loving the Idea of becoming a Giantess, as she already knew from many of the people she view and always asked this said it was impossible, but even some linked her to many sites where they were selling Growth Pills, and or Growth Formulas, which are supposed to give you an amazing height, which she found allot and so far since she started looking she couldn't find a single place which weren't hardly selling, but she just shrugged and decided to restart looking again. At around 11pm that night she noticed something extremely amazing from one certain a site that on the website said www.UGrow.com. At first she found this as every other website as another somebodies made up thing online giving you just worthless information about how cool it would be to be this and that certain size. But curiosity build inside her and so she went to the site were at first it did look exactly what she expected with tags of sites on the page explaining about it on what it does and how much you'll grow and more information about it, but when she looked at the top right something caught her eyes was a science certificate logo explaining about it that this Formula is: 100% approved by doctors everywhere in the U.S. explained on the bottom of the gold logo which seemed to be 100% true as she looked up more information on the certificate and found it to be true. This got Ellie excited that she was rather shaking full of excitement, and so she decided to look it up explaining to use the ejector when your skin is completely dry from avoiding contamination from water and to only use one shot into any part of your body as the needle was 1/2 an inch thick, and so with Ellie still very unsure about, but yet also very confident for this too work she decided to ship it and so she ordered it with her own money, since her parents used all of their money on beer, food, and other junk she decided to open her own bank account, of which were she bought her laptop and as she also got a part time job at the same place Jenny was working as also a part time waiter at the Cafe as well, where Jenny was more than happy to help her out to earn some money each day. After she finished ordering it she noticed the Lilly was still laying on her licking her paws on her mix fur of brown, black, and also white as she then looked up at her and made another meow, looking at her with her bright brown eyes, Ellie smiled and made a soft yawn and so she closed her monitor and soon fell asleep soundly with her as she falls into a lovely dream as she fantasizing herself as a 100ft Giantess.

                                It was now Wednesday (Prom Day) and everyone at Ellie's high school were getting ready at the prom including both her and Jenny as well, over the past several days she waited impatiently in hopes for it too come as she was getting desperate to get it for herself, until Monday where she got a message that it would be on her doorstep in a couple more days from the packaging company, which gave her a sigh relief and so for the past couple of days explaining about her revenge against everyone about her as Jenny had mixed feelings about it, as she truly understood of Ellie's situation and how much she really wants this so called ''Growth Formula'' to use that she got even crazed by it, which began to get Jenny extremely annoyed by Ellie's continuous  ranting about it to even some that even heard it as she talked about it with her during the school day in the halls, where everyone just ignored her and continue on their normal day, all except for Mandy who was rather curious about all this stuff about Growing and Slaves, which made her love the idea of it and so she always would sneak next to the two listening in into every conversation the Ellie made with Jenny. As both Jenny and Ellie were all heading home preparing for the next 4 hours of their lives, but as they left Ellie accidentally bumped into Jake, this has been just one of several times she had done for 3 days now as she just loved Jake more and more as she wanted to be a giantess to not just to become the largest person at the school but also to have Jake to love her, since she seemed to love big and bustier girls than small girls like her, and so she knew now was the time to ask him out."Oh it was you Ellie, I'm so sorry for that I didn't mean to bump into you, heh guess I've been a big oaf lately huh?" Jake said chuckling nervously as he looks down at her as he was rubbing his shoulder as Ellie smiled and moved her blonde hair out of her eyes as she looked up at him "right well actually that was more of my fault, I wanted to really ask you this but I didn't know how to get this out to you but, . . . Jake could you take me out to prom?" she said smiling up at him, but she was prepared for a possible rejection, but then gave Ellie the most surprising answer she wasn't expecting from him, "yes of course, I'd love to go out with you, since things aren't working out with my other girl, so I'd be glad to go out with you Ellie," he said smiling and soon gave her a quick kiss on the lips which mad her blush as she looked straight at him as he left the school "Well see ya tonight," he said as he left winking at Ellie as he left which became to an shock and surprise to Mandy who was hurt bye what she saw as angerd  and hatred consume her, knowing that whatever that little runt had ordering was must be worth something to ask her man out, as she then got into her car and decided to go their before Ellie would leave for prom.

                                "Just think about it Jenny with this I'll have a now amazing body and I'll also bigger body to make Jack love me even more than that queen bee Mandy, I'll show her who's the most popular girl in school with that growth formula I have now." Ellie was currently was getting dressed for prom with the dress she got with Jenny at the wall as she didn't care what it looked like since she knew that it was going to get bigger than it would obviously just come apart all the way. Jenny still like for so long now was at her final straw with Jenny as Ellie was showing her the box, which inside had a syringe and a whole bunch of little needles which is said to make any person 4' taller for each needle that each one they took which would also cause Breast Expansion, Muscle Growth, and Butt inflation as well, which soon made Jenny get a little more agitated by this, and before Ellie could say anymore, Jenny said back to Ellie, "LOOK ELLIE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" Jenny said shouting, but luckily for Ellie her parents weren't home to hear it."The Ellie I knew wouldn't just do something stupid to risk her own life for something stupid, she would do something more logical and would try everything to fix her problems, you are acting so weird Ellie that I'm getting tired of it, either you don't do this and go to the prom with him, but if you do use it I'm no longer your Best friend," she said back to Ellie, who became offensive  by it. "WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS WHAT I DO, I HAVE MY OWN LIFE, SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE AND GET OUTTA MY WAY!" She said yelling back at her and soon without saying a word she kindly shrugged and nodded and left her room as her cat, Lilly ran behind her TV, now feeling very scared of her. As Jenny left thinking about how right she was, but she knew she needed to have her best friend to cool off.

                                 As the time was reaching closer to 7:30pm from her clock she was getting ready as she was putting on her dress and shoes on as after she took a long and much needed shower, but as she was brushing her hair and thinking about all the possibilities that will might happen after tonight and everything she could do to love her soon gigantic size and too hope to also earn the love of Jake, who she loved so much that she needed him as her pet to keep as soon to become a giantess after prom, but as her fantasies went wild inside her head she left the box with the growth formula left open without no protection form anybody walking in as meanwhile A person was walking secretly into Ellie's house, hardly to tell who ti was as the person opened the door ,which was left open after several hours earlier when Jenny left as the person then immediately looked at the box looking at everything which grew a small and evil grin on the persons face, as the person then grabbed the syringe and several other needles (6 at most) as he or she then slowly headed upstairs to her room hoping to make the jump over Ellie as she then was just leaving her bathroom having her lights off in her bedroom hardly unable to see until she turned the light on and looked up to notice who it was as the person waved the syringe in front of her including the needles "looking for something?"

     (End of Part 2)