- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next chapter that I hope you guys will enjoy.
My life with Lily 2

The sound of people laughing and having fun was getting on my nerves as I kicked at a nearby cotton candy stand. Apparently the amusement park that I was at had a minimum height requirement for every damn ride in this place. Looking over at the ride in front of me, I tried to decipher what it was called but it was useless. The letters continued to shift and become blurry creating letter combinations that made no sense.

“Mommy can we go on this one?” asked a little girl beside me as she pulled her mother alone. The girl was somewhere between six or seven years old in Jack’s opinion. The mother gently placed her hand on top of her daughters head and laughed.

“Why not, you’re tall enough now.” replied the mother as she walked towards the ride. The little girl then looked down at where I was and giggled.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get to ride it one day when you get bigger.”

I sulked off as the nine and a half foot kid skipped happily along with her mother to ride on the roller coaster. If I had paid to get in here I would have demanded my money back. Seriously, isn’t an eight foot minimum ridiculous to do anything here? I was suddenly pulled out of my bad mood as I felt a giant hand gently squeeze my shoulder. Looking up I saw my girlfriend Lily.

“Hey big guy, you’ve got to wake up for school.” Lily replied as she touched my forehead with her finger.


Slowly opening my eyes, the light from outside laminated the inside of my room. Rubbing the blurriness from my eyes I tried my best to fight off a yawn as I rested against my pillow. It wasn’t until I tried to sit up, at which I failed, that I started to feel a pleasant sensation from my neither region. Looking down the only thing that I saw was a giant mound underneath of my blanket.

“Seriously!” I exclaimed as I raised to sheet to find Lily holding my hips in place while she continued her work.

“Mownin.” replied Lily as she redoubled her pace. I could feel myself quickly approaching the edge as the pleasure was becoming too much. On instinct I placed both of my hands upon Lily’s head which only caused Lily to increase the suction.

“Didn’t you get enough last night?” I panted.

“Buf bis ith brefist.” replied Lily.

Moments later the feeling of Lily’s massive tongue brought me to an explosive climax. I felt Lily’s grip tighten on my hips as she formed and air tight seal around my penis. Releasing Lily’s head, I fell back against my pillow enjoying the afterglow as Lily continued to suck on my deflating member. After a minute the pressure on my hips released as Lily sat up in my bed smiling at me.

“Couldn’t you have done that while I was asleep?” I asked her while I caught my breath.

“Yeah, but it tastes better when your awake big guy.” giggled Lily as she placed a gigantic kiss on my forehead.


Vampires, werewolves, witches, succubus, and many other monsters that we think are just fictional characters in books and movies actually exist in this world. The majority of the world’s population is ignorant about their existence except for the few select individuals that they let know. Now you’re probably wondering how a three foot tall teenager such as myself can walk around this school without anyone noticing something strange. Well the answer would be magic. Yep we’ll go with that. No matter what problem arises my girlfriend Lily can magically make it go away. Besides, this isn’t the first time that I’ve gone to school shrunken because of Lily’s antics.

“Hey Jack.” One cute red head called as I walked past her. I was use to Lily’s magic by now, but some things were still weird. Does anyone else realize how difficult it is to tell who’s talking to you when they are all looking at a spot three feet above your head? Yeah, I thought so. To the world around me I’m still the 6’3” average senior in high school, but now I’m living in a world of giants.

Making my way to the cafeteria I found Lily sitting alone at our usual table pushing around the food in front of her. Usually we hang out with a group of Lily’s friends, but being a snow day meant that hardly anyone showed up. Looking around, Lily’s face suddenly lit up as she saw me approaching the table.

“Jackie!” she squealed as she jumped up out of her seat.

Usually in this situation I would just brace myself and await for Lily’s embrace. The only problem was that Lily seemed to be over ten feet tall and was eight hundred plus pounds of affection. So as you can see it was perfectly natural to take a few steps back from your giant charging girlfriend.

I was momentarily stunned as my feet flew out from under me as my body was being swung back and forth. It was nearly impossible to breathe as Lily continued with her bear hug.

“I missed you so much!” exclaimed Lily as she showered my face with kisses.

“Hard…to…breathe.” I grunted as the world around me started to go fuzzy.

“Sorry big guy,” apologized Lily as she loosened her grip, “but I was getting lonely.” Lily gave me one last kiss on the forehead, which caused several guys to glare at me with evil intent, before she carried me back to the table. Readjusting her grip, Lily wrapped her arms around my stomach as I began to dig into the food in front of me.

“We’ve only been separated since second period.” I responded before taking another bite out of Lily’s tray.

“But that’s too long though.” replied Lily as she placed her head on top of mine. Lily continued to tell me about her day at school as I greedily devoured the food in front of me. I was somehow able to finish off half the food on the tray before my stomach started to complain. The cafeteria food was especially delicious today considering that I missed out on both dinner and breakfast because of a certain someone. The feeling of Lily nuzzling the top of my head brought me back to reality.

“You’re messing up my hair.” I complained as I tried to move out of the way. Lily only tightened her grip as she continued to breathe in the scent of my hair.

“But you smell so good.” replied Lily.

It would be important to note that Succubus have a different sense of smell than regular humans do. The smell of things such as perfume, deodorant, shampoo, and anything else is completely lost on Lily. What she truly smells is my ‘essence’ as she calls it. Every person smells different, but according to Lily my smell is intoxicating.

“Are you hungry?” I asked as I look up at her.

“Not really, I can wait till this evening.” She replied giving me another hug. The truth was that she could last another week or so without feeding, but I knew Lily was always up for a ‘snack’.


Ignoring the glares of the boys around us the rest of our lunch break was rather pleasant. At the end of it Lily refused to let me go as she personally delivered me to my next class.

“Hey Jack, can we go shopping after school today?” asked Lily as she placed me on the ground in front of my classroom door.

“I got no problem with it.” I replied.

Lily was about to lean in to give me a kiss until we noticed the tapping foot of my history teacher beside of us. Like every other school there is a strict rule against any sort of public displays of affection. This however has never stopped Lily before. I saw Lily’s eyes flash purple before returning to normal again. As if my, you guessed it, magic my teacher turned on her heels and entered into her classroom.

“See you soon big guy.” Replied Lily as she gave me one of the world’s deepest kiss.

The contact ended after a few seconds as I was left standing dizzy as Lily skipped down the hall towards her next class.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review to let me know what you think and feel free to check out my other stories.