- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It has been a while. School has kept me busy. If anyone is still reading this, know that I'm still going to work on updating it.
As Sheldon regained consciousness, he looked around. He could see colorful things near him. The ground was flesh colored. He looked up and saw Bernadette’s face. He thought back to the recent events and realized that he had been blown onto Bernadette’s breast. He looked around more and saw that both Bernadette and Penny were in the car. They were driving somewhere. Sheldon decided that Bernadette’s breast was probably the worst place to be once she started walking. He didn’t want her jiggling breast to send him falling to his doom in her cleavage. He decided to try again to reach her face. Sheldon moved across Bernadette’s boob toward her bra strap. He planned on using this to reach her shoulder and eventually, her hair. This would provide easy access to her ear. As he travelled across her boob, Bernadette started talking.

 

“I wonder what Amy is doing. I know she would have loved to come with us.”

 

“I know. She said something about perfecting something she has been working on for a long time. Something that can help her be who she really wants to be.” Penny replied.

 

“I wonder what she is working on.”

“Me too. You guys are so smart. I wish I could be like you guys.”


“I guess we can ask her about it when we see her tonight at dinner.”

“We may not even have a dinner. I don’t know where Sheldon or Leonard are. They are usually home by now.”

 

“Well we are almost to your apartment. We can see if they made it home yet.”

 

As Bernadette finished talking, Penny arrived at her apartment building. The two girls got out of the car and started walking toward Penny’s apartment. Lucky of Sheldon, he had just reached Bernadette’s bra strap as the girls got out of the car. He decided it would be best to stay here while they walked. He didn’t want to fall even more behind in reaching her ear.

 

As the girls walked, Leonard wondered what was going on. He had been shaken, bounced around, and squeezed far more than he would have liked. He was very confused. He was completely at the unaware mercy of Penny. He couldn’t go anywhere because her nipple ring blocked his exit. He would have to just wait until Penny took it out.

 

Bernadette and Penny finally reached Penny’s apartment. They decided to have some wine while they waited for 8 o’clock to roll around. 8 o’clock was the designated time that everyone met at Leonard and Sheldon’s place. Penny was so happy that she got the part in the movie that she decided to get as drunk as possible. She pulled out the beer and wine and decided to go all in. She even decided to get the weird green liquid Bernadette had been storing in her refrigerator and see what it tasted like.

 

“Why don’t we get comfortable? Its just us girls here anyway.” Penny said as she began to take her clothes off.

 

“Sure. I don’t see why not.” Bernadette responded.

 

They both took their clothes off and ended p in their underwear. As Penny started to take off her bra, Bernadette began to get excited. She loved Penny’s breasts and was jealous that Leonard got to play with them so much. Not wanting to be the only person wearing a bra, she decided to take hers off too. This created a problem for Sheldon. His world started to shake as he clung to the bra strap for dear life. He didn’t want to let go and risk falling thousands of feet. He also didn’t want to stay on the bra. After weighing his options, he decided to stay of the bra. The padding would give him a higher likelihood of survival. As Bernadette tossed her bra in the pile of clothes she and Penny were making, Sheldon went with it. He landed right in the middle of Penny’s right bra cup. Bernadette’s left bra cup formed a roof over his head. He was seemingly trapped inside a bra dome.

 

Penny decided that she might as well take out her nipple ring. There was no sense in keeping it in anymore. As she took it out, Leonard went with it. He had been pushing on it to see if it would move and upon it moving, he latched on. He, similar to Sheldon, didn’t want to fall to his death. Penny placed the nipple ring with her other jewelry. Now the two girls wear nude except for their panties, which they decided to leave on. Penny brought the drinks over to Bernadette.

 

“I thought we could try that green drink you have been keeping here. It seems like it would taste good.” Penny said.

 

“I don’t know. I have been saving that for a special occasion.” Bernadette replied.

 

“What is more special than me getting a part in a big movie?”

 

“I suppose, but that actually isn’t something that we are supposed to drink. You are supposed to give it to someone else and let them drink it.”

 

“Where is the fun in that?”

 

“I’ll show you. Lets go outside and let someone drink it. While they drink it, let them hold your hand. You will see what I mean.”

 

“Ok. But this is kind of weird.”

 

“Trust me. You will like this. You need to make sure the person is holding your hand when they drink it though. Otherwise, I don’t think it will work.”

 

“Ok. Lets go do this.”

 

The girls through on some shirts and pants and ran outside to test the drink. Because they decided to go braless, Sheldon was still trapped. The girls walked outside and Penny ran up to the first person she could find.

 

“Hi there cutie.”

“Umm. Hey. Who are you?”

 

“My name is Penny. I have a really odd request to ask of you. Would you take a small sip of this drink and let me know what you think? It would mean the world to me.”

 

“I don’t know. A stranger asking me to drink a weird green drink. That sounds suspicious to me.”

“I’ll let you do what ever you want with my body if you do it.” Penny said rubbing her breast.

 

“Well since you put it that way… Ill do it.”

 

            The stranger took the drink and began to take a sip. Right as the liquid hit his mouth, Penny grabbed his hand. The stranger swallowed the drink in surprise at Penny’s actions and started to feel weird. He felt himself begin to get smaller. Not only that, but he felt himself being draw to Penny’s hand. His entire body was being drawn to Penny’s hand through his own hand. He tried to let go, but he had a death grip on him. This continued until he passed out.

 

 

“What… How… Why… What???” Penny exclaimed.

 

“The formula that guy drank is a prototype of something I have been working on. It is a formula for the government that changes people into body parts. The catch is that the person has to be touching the body part that they transform into.”

“So that guy is a part of my hand now?”

 

“Yes. He still can see and hear and feel. He is basically a person living as your hand. Whatever you do with that hand, you will do with him.”

“That is so weird. Why would you make something like that?”

“The government contracted me to make something to punish rapists. I thought it would be an ironic way to punish them. This could turn them into their victim’s boob or vagina or even their foot. It would turn them into anything the victim wanted as a unique way to punish the culprit.”

“That is so cool. How long does it last?”

 

“It lasts until you drink the reversal formula I’m working on.”

“How long until you have that finished?”

 

“I’m not sure. I still need to start on it.” Bernadette said with a smile.

 

“This is a lot to take in. Lets go get hammered while I take this all in.”

            The girls walked back into Penny’s apartment. They took their clothes off but now Penny felt self-conscious. Her hand was not a man that found her attractive. No matter where she went, she would have a man attached to her that she couldn’t get rid of. She thought of how showering would be different and how going to the bathroom would be awful for this person. This was her dominant hand and she had to wipe herself after going to the bathroom. This one event changed everything. She wondered if Leonard would be interested in trying it once Bernadette finished the reversal formula. She went to pour some drinks as the strange man started to regain consciousness. He couldn’t figure our where he was. He felt constricted. He tried to move, but he couldn’t. He was moving, but he wasn’t doing anything to cause himself to move. He tried yelling but that didn’t work. He looked around and saw giant cups and a pitcher of beer next to him. He seemed to be wrapped around a glass cup filled with some of that beer. He felt himself move again and saw the giant face of the girl that gave him the green drink that started this whole mess. He looked down at her glorious cleavage and wished he could feel what her breasts felt like. To hold them, to touch them. It was the one thing he wanted. As he thought this, he began to move toward her breasts. He came into contact with the breasts and he felt like he was in heaven.

 

“What are you doing?” Bernadette asked.

 

“I don’t know. I’ve suddenly got a strange urge to feel my boobs.” Penny said.

 

“The guy must have realized that you turned him into your hand and he is making his desire your desire.”

 

“Great. So I turned a pervert into my hand and gave him complete access to my body.”

 

“You can try to control it. Whenever you get the urge to touch yourself, just try to stop it.”

“Easy for you to say. You don’t know how hard this is.”

“Sure I do. Someone had to be the first person to try this experiment.”

“You mean you got someone to turn into a part of your body? Why didn’t you tell me? Where is he?”

 

“Would you have believed me? There was this guy that tried to rape me. He is the reason I stuck with this formula. I started working on this formula when I graduated from graduate school, but he inspired me to work even harder. Once I finished it, I kept parts of it all over so no one would have the entire batch. I kept some for myself incase I was ever attacked again. I was one night and I decided to use it. The guy seemed to like my butt, so as he grabbed it, I shoved some of this drink into his throat. He chocked on it and got absorbed into my butt. He has been there for about a year now.”

 

“That’s insane. What does it feel like to have a human as your butt?”


“The same feeling as having someone become your hand.”

 

“Has it changed any part of your life?”

“Going to the bathroom is interesting. I cant hear the guy, but I’m sure he hates it when I have to use my butt to do anything. Think of everything your butt does. You sit on it most of the time but when you aren’t sitting on it, you are walking, which causes it to jiggle and sway. You use it to go to the bathroom. All of these seemingly mundane things are now this guys world.”

 

“That is so cool.”

 

“I know. It has been interesting to think about.”

            As the girls talked, Leonard began to work is way out of Penny’s jewelry box. He climbed over rings and necklaces and earrings. He just wanted to get back to normal. This situation was getting way out of hand. He finally reached the top of the box only to find out that the box was locked. Of all the twisted things that could have happened, this had to be the worst. He decided to find Penny’s favorite earrings. Those would be the best bet of reaching her ears.

 

            In the meantime, the girls finished their drinks and realized it was 7:45. They needed to get dressed again to be ready for dinner with the group. They walked over to their pile of clothes and started to get dressed.

 

“Hey Penny. Did you notice that we wore the same bra today?”

 

“I didn’t notice that until now. How weird is that?”

 

            Bernadette picked up the bra and began to put it on. As she did this, Sheldon felt his world begin to move. He looked up and saw Bernadette’s chest get closer and closer. He found this odd because he was sitting in Penny’s bra. Bernadette put the bra on and tried to strap it on, but it wouldn’t work. It was too tight. She pushed and pulled and stretched it as far as she could, but it would fit. She finally realized that she had the wrong bra. She told Penny and they switched bras. Sheldon, however, was stuck to Bernadette’s boob. A mixture of her sweat and the pressure she had applied caused him to adhere to her chest. He was beginning to regret making the shrinking gun. He was stuck so bad that he couldn’t even turn to see the push up bra that plastered him even more to her boob. He was completely immobile. In essence, he was giving the biggest boob in the world a hug. The girls finished getting dressed and decided that makeup would be a good idea. Penny ran over to grab her makeup kit. As she ran, her earrings bobbed around. Leonard held on for dear life. He was so close to the prize he could taste it. Once Penny stopped moving, he decided it was safe to move. He began climbing the dangling earring when suddenly Penny turned her head to talk to Bernadette.

 

“Hey Bernadette. Do you want to use some of my makeup for this evening?”

“Sure Penny. Thanks!”

 

            The simple movement of Penny’s head sealed Leonard’s fate. He came to terms with the fact that he was going to die on Penny’s floor. Nothing more than a dust particle destined to be trampled under her feet. He landed sooner than he thought he would and instead of landing on the ground, he landed in a pink substance that was liquid but also solid. He looked around but couldn’t figure out where he was. He did figure it out once he saw Penny’s lips approaching. He lad landed on her lipstick. He tried to run, but he was stuck. He couldn’t move and he really didn’t have anywhere to go. Penny applied the lipstick and Leonard to her lips. As it became solidified on her lips, Leonard was stuck in a spread eagle position. Penny and Bernadette finished getting ready and left the apartment. As they walked across the hall, they started to get excited for dinner. It was always fun to hang out with the group.
Chapter End Notes:
So this was an odd chapter. This is different than a lot of the stuff that is on here. A mixture of transformation and shrinking. Let me know what you guys think. I take all reviews into consideration. I am going to try to incorporate all the different fetishes into this story. It will just take time. Let me know what you would like to see in this story.