- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No real notes, as it's just one chapter.

The earthquake woke me up.  I live in Pennsylvania, and earthquakes are about as common as fur on fish. Not entirely true, but they don't happen that much.  This was more than tremor, though. This was an outright 7.0 quake. I scrambled out of bed, grabbing my sweatpants and a t-shirt. Suddenly the quake increased, and I was tossed to the floor of my bedroom.  The first thought through my head was that for each number on the Richter scale it was an increase by a factor of 10. So a 7 was 10 times stronger than 6. But an 8 was 100 times stronger than 6. It had felt like we jumped from 5 to 9.

But then everything stopped, and there was a shadow over my house. I figured some tree fell on it, or something else. I quickly got dressed, and ran out to see the damage. What I saw, nearly made me loose my mind.

Mary.  Mary, the same woman from New York that had spent the day with me yesterday. If she didn't have to go back early Monday morning, she would've stayed the night.  My ex had taken the kids and moved to Florida to live with her parents. Which left me the house. I hadn't sold it yet, because the market was lousy. Mary was a fellow blogger who had to come down to Philly for some mandatory training at the home office of the cable company she worked for.  She arranged to stay an extra day. We met, hooked up, and we spent a lot of it in bed. I dutifully ate her pussy, fuck her bareback, and she let me cum inside her drooling pussy. Twice. She was good for my ego after the separation.  We weren't in love. Just two adults having a good time.

Well, Mary was outside my house.  Well, more to the point, Mary's shoes were outside my house. Very nice black sandals, with a decent heel, that showed off her recent hot pink nails. A pedicure just before she left she said. The only problem is the size of the shoes before me.  One foot had completely crushed every house on the other side of the street. Her shoe had to be several hundred feet wide.  It was only when she spoke did I think to look up.

"Wow you are really small now, Mike."

The sole was at least 10 feet tall now. Her cute feet, with new pedicure, were incredibly huge. Her big toe had to be 50 feet tall. Or more.

"Muh-muh-muh," was all I could manage.  This was quite literally a fantasy come to life.  An incredibly huge, sexy, giantess, had me completely at her mercy.

The shadows moved, and Mary's face came into view.  "You have no idea how awesome this feels right now."

"What the actual FUCK!" I screamed thinking it was the only way she could hear me, and in a way to relieve the fear I was feeling.

"I'm not sure actually, but your cum had sometime to do with it.  It's weird, but I can still feel what you put in me yesterday.  I can feel more in there, and I don't think I'm done yet. So what do you think?"

"It's great but, Mary, you're fucking huge!"

"I know. And I'm gonna get bigger thanks to your cum."

I gulped, and looked back at her shoes. Her toes were bigger than I was. Even the little one.  "Uhh... Mary could I... touch one."

She pretended to look a little offended, but the hint of smile told me her answer.  "Go ahead, touch them. But if you get one drop of cum on my toes, I will end you." She chuckled, because she had said the same thing yesterday.

I gulped and slowly approached the sole.  The rubber was about 5 feet thick, and what would have originally been microscopic cracks, were footholds to me.  The material of the sole (leather? vinyl? who knows?) had a pattern in the material.  It made it easy to grab and climb up. Swinging my legs up, I stood on the sole looking at Mary's toes. She had this cute 'Greek quirk' in that her second toe was longer than her big toe.

This was so freaky!  I had kissed her toes just yesterday, and now they were taller than my house!  I walked closer, nothing the sponginess of the material of her sandal.  It was like walking on a moon bounce, but with less bounce.

As I got closer, the scent of her flesh began to manifest.  Mary smelled good. A gigantic Mary smelled like Heaven! My cock began to rise despite the surreal situation I was in. It was like her gigantic size was giving off a massive amount of pheromones, and my body was overriding my brain's fear.

I touched her second toe. The bring pink nail, easily 20 or 30 feet above me.  My erection was now almost painful being this close to her. I place my face closer, and inhaled through my nose.  Her scent was like nothing I had ever experienced. I want nothing more than to cum, but even overriding that was a sudden desire to do anything she wished.  She could tell me to slit my own throat and I would do my best to do it. I would do anything to make her the happiest person on the planet.

Mary felt something too.  "Oh. OH!!" She was suddenly overcome with a flood of emotion.  My emotion.  She could feel my need for sex. My need to please her. My need to obey her.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, but it was like thunder.

"Mary, you should be prepared. The army will come."

She grinned. "Let them. I will fucking crush them like ants."

That was it. I lost it. I could feel myself spend inside my pants. And Mary exploded. In size. Suddenly the toe that was 20 feet tall, was now twice the size it was before.  Holy shit."

Now it was her turn.  "What the fuck did you do?"  She wasn't looking at me, but I knew she was talking to me.

"I blew my load in my pants."  I felt ashamed.

"I grew." She thundered in the sky.

"I know." I was still sheepish.

"Hmmm... I wonder if you cum again, what will happen to me."  She sounded genuinly curious.

"I don't know, but I think I wanna find out."  I meant that. If she grew every time I rubbed one out, and if the bigger she got, the hornier I got, well, Mary was going to get very big, very fast.

"Let's wait for the army to show up, and when they see me grow, they'll realize I'm now going to one mean bitch." I could hear her smile.

"Let's do it."