[Reviews - 64] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Edit (2/24/17): I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'll be updating the story here any longer.  I'm already updating it on another GTS website (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say which, but I'm sure most folks reading this probably know of that one also), and with so many chapters, corrections and changes are a pain in the butt.  It seems silly to bother with both, so feel free to check it out in the future on the other major GTS site.  Thanks for reading.

Synopsis: You know the drill.  Pandemic story; men are (largely) untouched but women grow to 9-14' and have increased sexual appetites.  Where I've tried to set the story apart is in building a deep relationship between the two primary characters, Alex Gray and Elise Pierce.  My goal is a nuanced approach to revealing the impacts of the changing society on that relationship and others as the world shifts radically from male to female dominance.  Lots of detailed worldbuilding and a pretty heavy dose of romance.  Slow growth through much of the first half(ish) of the story.  This is primarily a New World Order story in the Mini GTS realm.  There is (limited) BE, multiple sexual situations with characters of various ages (none are minors), and most encounters are gentle.  There are some violent/slave encounters toward the latter part of the story, but if you're reading for these, best look elsewhere, as they're not going to be the primary focus.  Expected length is around 90-100k words. 


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing Woman, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes
Word count: 83648 Read: 241806
Published: February 24 2015 Updated: February 22 2017
Story Notes:

My first story.  Hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1a - Alex and Elise by White Wolf [Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstar (2712 words)

Edit (10/22/16): Edited to improve flow and fix errors

Edit(4/23/16): Edited first two chapters to adopt third person perspective and flow better with the rest of the story.

Introducing Alex and Elise.  Best friends exploring some of the more intimate changes the fairer sex is experiencing.  Later I will build upon the changes society is seeing, but I thought to establish our main character and some of the setting in this initial chapter.

Note: I broke up this chapter into two subparts to make it a little easier to read. 

2. Chapter 1b - Encounter by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (2662 words)

Edit(10/22/16): edited to improve flow and fix errors.

Not a new chapter. I just broke up the first one since it was pretty long at 5300 words, and I think this made for a reasonable break point.  Hopefully this change will be well received for those reading this for the first time. 

3. Chapter 2 - Ash by White Wolf [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4250 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Hopefully this chapter isn't too slow.  Still fleshing out MCs Elise and Alex somewhat as well as doing some world building.  As you can likely tell, I plan to reveal more through a series of encounters for Alex, with Elise providing a counterpoint and infected woman's POV.

Thanks for reading!

4. Chapter 3 - Romance by White Wolf [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (3691 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

A quick update compared to the last, this chapter is limited to defining the relationship Elise and Alex.  It's intended to be a almost entirely romantic and somewhat sappy and sweet, so it's pretty much entirely PG and doesn't contain any sexy bits and very little growth content.  Fair warning. 

Recognizing it may not be to the tastes of all forum readers, I've written this chapter so that it is completely optional to maintain the overall story arc.  So in sum, if you're interested in seeing if/how Elise and Alex get together, please enjoy.  Otherwise, the last paragraph or so will tell you pretty much all you need to know going into chapter 4. 

As always, thanks for reading.

5. Chapter 4 - Mom by White Wolf [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1702 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Starting to do slightly shorter chapters.  Much to my shame, my wife found my story.  To my surprise, it has been a real turn-on for her, so with my confidence boosted, I'll probably start updating more often.  Thanks to all the readers out there, you make it all worth it.

6. Chapter 5 - A Visitor at School by White Wolf [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4179 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

A pretty steamy chapter here (I hope).  It's a little bit longer than the new length I'm shooting for, but I felt it just didn't break naturally anywhere in the middle, so I went with it.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for reading.

7. Chapter 6 - Confrontation by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (2872 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Edit: I didn't like the way this chapter flowed before, so i did a little rewrite that i think works better. Hope you agree.

Little bit of drama here.  I'm planning a little bit of fun for the next one.

8. Chapter 7 - Love? by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (1926 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Had some time to write today, so here's another quick one.  It's taking longer to get to significant world progression than I had expected, but I'm just having too much fun with the characters. Thanks for reading

9. Chapter 9 - The Party by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (2638 words)

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Alex and Elise get to the party.  Hope you don't mind a bit of world building here.  I know it's a little ham handed with the exposition, but I thought that kind of thing would be discussed at a party, where various theories would be thrown out about the world of tomorrow.  In any event, hope you enjoy.

10. Chapter 10 - The Party, Continued by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (2649 words)

We finally see how things at the party turn out.  Hope you enjoy.

11. Chapter 11 - Studying with Tara by White Wolf [Reviews - 2] (3302 words)

Edit (1/8/17): Minor rewrite

Hope you enjoy.

12. Chapter 12 - Preparation by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (3760 words)

Edit (1/8/17): Minor rewrite. 

Sorry this one took a little longer.  I've been swamped recently at home.  To be honest I kind of lost my groove there with the story since I've been so busy.  Hopefully it doesn't come through in the writing.

Hope you enjoy. 

13. Chapter 13 - Lab Analysis by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (1831 words)

Edit (1/8/17): Minor rewrite

Sorry, maybe not so spicey this time around after all.  I forgot I wanted to slip this chapter in before Alex and Elise have their evening together.  This one is a little shorter, but I felt it was a critical step in getting where I want to be later in the story.  Hope you enjoy. 

14. Chapter 14 - Dinner Date by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (2729 words)

Update (1/8/17): Minor Rewrite

Sorry, one more before the sexy times.  Next one should be up very soon (hopefully a couple of days).  

 

15. Chapter 15 - Penance by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (3610 words)

Edit (1/9/17): Fairly substantial rewrite here; I'm merging Penance parts 1 and 2 into a single chapter.  Eliminated some of the story to try to tighten things up a bit.  

Edit: Updated this chapter to flow a bit better with the next one.

Sorry about the 3 month hiatus.  The words just weren't flowing in my head, and I had a lot going on at work, so I had to take a break for a bit.  This chapter is really only the first part of what I had envisioned as a single chapter, but I'm trying to keep them shorter, so here's the first part.  I'm aiming to get the second up very soon, and have plans for several more chapters beyond this over the coming weeks.

Comments/criticism welcome, as always.  Thanks for reading.

16. Chapter 16 - Planning by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (1793 words)

Edit (1/9/17): Very minor rewrite

A short one this time.  Trying to keep them to this length.  

Hope you enjoy.

17. Chapter 17 - A workout by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (3624 words)

Edit (1/9/17): Very minor rewrite

Ok, so I suck at self imposed deadlines.  Guess that just means I shouldn't share them from now on :p

Hope you enjoy.

18. Chapter 18 - Woman to Woman by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (1790 words)

Edit (1/10/17): Minor rewrite

Finally made it back.  Sorry about the extended absence, if there's anyone still out there reading this one.  I've storyboarded pretty much the rest of the story at this point and I have a sketch of the end, now I just need to flesh it out.  Thanks for your patience!

Enjoy.

19. Chapter 19 - Surprise by White Wolf [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3204 words)

Edit(1/10/17): Minor rewrite

Okay, so disclaimer: I've started to take the story in a slightly darker direction than we've seen so far, hopefully you all won't mind overmuch.  I've tried to create some real conflict with this chapter without bringing the reader down too much.

I don't want to give anything away about the conclusion, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending too, so worry not.

Enjoy!

 

20. Chapter 20 - Lady in the Green Dress by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (5301 words)

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite to maintain flow

Edit (5/10/16): I've done pretty much a complete rewrite of this chapter.  I received some insightful critical comments regarding a lack of personality for Alex throughout much of this chapter, and I've tried to take them to heart.  I never felt quite pleased with it before, but I'm much happier with the new version.  Hopefully you will be too.

Disclaimer: This segment has a bit of "maternal" aspect to it, though it's rather light.  To be clear, there is some breastfeeding.  I've received some insightful comments from folks who felt this was inappropriate.  It was pointed out to me that this story has gone on for an extended period without deviating from the fetishes I've established in the beginning (gentle, MiniGTS, breast), and that to throw in others now is betraying the reader.  They also believed it added nothing to the story, positing that fetish material is likely only to stimulate those that enjoy it directly.  These are excellent points, and I had initially resolved to remove the content in the rewrite of this chapter that I'm currently working on. 

However, I've rethought this, and will be keeping the exchange as it is through my rewrite.  Despite some folks misgivings for the content, I still feel it's an important part of displaying Alex's humanity and compassion even through his hardships.  I want to be clear - he is a reluctant participant in the act and I believe I convey this in the story.  I have not altered his personality or desires with this sequence.  At least, it was not my intention.  That he still engages in it to help this woman speaks to his character.  

Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, I'm writing this here to explain why I'm doing this, and to give fair warning to those that may have an otherwise enjoyable story ruined for them by this content.  If you are in this camp, I apologize in advance.  You can safely avoid all of such content by skipping the remainder of the chapter from the time Annette starts to bath Alex.  

Thanks for your time.  Hope you enjoy

21. Chapter 21 - Missing Person by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1179 words)

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite

A short one this time.  It's just setting the stage for how Elise is handling Alex's disappearance.  I already have more written (both sections are Elise), but as the second part looks to be longer than I originally planned (they always are), this seemed a reasonable break point.

Thanks for reading.

22. Chapter 22 - A New Lead by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2285 words)

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite

23. Chapter 23 - Gone by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (3044 words)

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite

A bit of a longer wait this time.  I admit that I wasn't happy with this chapter at first.  I had intended to make it another Elise chapter, but the plot progress I had planned was just mainly details most folks had probably already guessed, so I decided to throw them into a Lena chapter and expand it with a bit more world building.  I rewrote it a time or two to try to avoid a pure information dump.  Hopefully it worked, and you all don't mind the third POV.

Enjoy.

 

24. Chapter 24 - New Life by White Wolf [Reviews - 2] (2666 words)

Edit (1/10/17): Minor rewrite

I have a lot to cover with Alex, so I'm going to try to make these a bit shorter but more frequent, if I can.  Hope you enjoy.

25. Chapter 25 - Julie by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4624 words)

This was a little longer than I expected, but hopefully it works.  Comments/criticism appreciated.

26. Chapter 26 - Interview by White Wolf [Reviews - 0] (4411 words)

To clarify, when I indicate a time lapse at the beginning of the chapter, each is indexed from the previous chapter, not from the beginning of the story.  That's probably pretty obvious at this point, but I just wanted to clarify.  

So at this point it's been approximately 2 years since Alex was abducted.

Comments/criticism appreciated, as always.

27. Chapter 27 - A Special Occasion by White Wolf [Reviews - 1] (5214 words)