- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Edit (1/9/17): Fairly substantial rewrite here; I'm merging Penance parts 1 and 2 into a single chapter.  Eliminated some of the story to try to tighten things up a bit.  

Edit: Updated this chapter to flow a bit better with the next one.

Sorry about the 3 month hiatus.  The words just weren't flowing in my head, and I had a lot going on at work, so I had to take a break for a bit.  This chapter is really only the first part of what I had envisioned as a single chapter, but I'm trying to keep them shorter, so here's the first part.  I'm aiming to get the second up very soon, and have plans for several more chapters beyond this over the coming weeks.

Comments/criticism welcome, as always.  Thanks for reading.

Lena

“ABC correspondent, Amy Brightman, has the story”

“Thank you Tom.  We’re here on-site in New Haven, Connecticut, where local woman Laura Spelling has become the first Infected woman in the US to become pregnant. 

“Laura, congratulations!  I don’t have to tell you what a momentous occasion this is.”

“Thank you.  No, you sure don’t.  My husband and I have been trying for a baby for over two years with no success.  Based on what the doctors had been saying, we thought it may be impossible for me now.”

“Indeed, everything we understand to date about Infected physiology indicates customary fertilization is impossible for Infected women.  So what happened?”

“My doctor suggested I try a series of experimental IVF treatments using a new sperm donor and methods.  The results were exactly what we’ve been dreaming for.”  Laura looked at her husband and teared up as she clasped the hand of the much shorter man standing next to her.

“So-“

The TV clicked as I turned it off.  Good news, I guess.  Hopefully they’ve solved that problem, but I certainly don’t want to get pregnant any time soon.

Getting up to use the bathroom yet again purely from impatience, I looked at my watch.  7:46. Still over an hour until they returned from dinner, according to the plan Elise laid out for me.

The wait was killing me, so I decided to put on the outfit Elise provided.  It was sexy, of course, and as I put it on, I tried to sink myself into the role.  I had never acted out this particular fantasy with any of my boyfriends, but I was eager to try.

God, I needed this.  It was almost impossible to find a normal guy any more. Even meeting them going about your daily business was getting increasingly difficult as they continued to absent themselves from public places. 

The Alex I had mentally constructed out of Elise's accounts and photos was exactly who I wanted.  Charming, funny, cute, and playful.  His penetrating gaze was a huge distraction every time I came by Elise’s workspace.  I'd never even met him but I was already crushing on him hard.

I looked down at the obscenely low cut sequined top that I was literally spilling out of and nodded.

"Alright girls, make him happy tonight and maybe we can be a regular fixture for them" I told myself, smirking at my reflection in the mirror.  Elise told me to play along and take my cues from her, but I hoped Alex wouldn’t be shy about sampling the goods.

Just then I heard the front door shut.  Hmm, that wasn’t right…  They've only been gone 45 minutes.  Hope everything is OK.  I think I’d cry if Elise came back and told me the whole thing is off for the night.

Hearing the heavy footsteps that could only belong to a woman, I poked my head into the hall.

"Everything alright?  You're over an hour early." I said anxiously.

She spotted me and nodded.

“We're fine.  Just had a little problem with an overeager waitress at the restaurant.  Poor Alex can't seem to go anywhere without getting attacked.  He's in the car, as we planned.

“Looks like you're ready."  She looked me up and down.  "Mmm, Alex is going to love you.  Your boobs look amazing in that.

“You ready for this?  I know we’ve talked about it before, but you might be overwhelmed when he walks in.  It’s hard enough for me and I’m used to it.  You’ve got to resist though.  Tonight is for him, not us.  I have a feeling we’ll both enjoy it anyway though” she said with a wink. 

Shouting over her shoulder as she ran upstairs, she said, “Can you get what you need and into position?  I’ll get ready and be right down.”

Alex

This was kind of weird.  El and I had grabbed a bite to eat on the way back, but when we arrived, she told me to wait in the car for ten minutes.  Ten minutes?  What would take so long to prep?  Curiosity was killing me, but I figured I should humor her.  Instead I looked around, observing the differences in the new infected neighborhood.  Aside from the immense houses, the sidewalk looked to be as wide as an old driveway. 

Time to go.  I hopped down and walked to the house.  I had to use the men’s handle, and the door was immense, but with my new physique I was able to manage it.

“Good evening, Master”

“Master”

Like a cat with cream, I smiled.  Standing in the dim light of the chandelier was Elise and another woman I didn’t recognize who was nearly of a height with my lover.  Both were dressed as harem girls with sequined bikini tops and sheer, flowing silk skirts.  Strappy sandals and bracelets completed their outfits.  The skirts were slit in front of each leg and cinched at the top with a gold sequined belt that rode low on each woman’s glorious hips. 

They stood at opposite sides of the spacious foyer, each bowing with eyes downcast, holding implements of their servitude.

El spoke first.  “Master, Lena and I will be serving your every whim this evening.  Your commands are law, and we your willing slaves.” 

I saw a nod from Lena.  El certainly knew my type.  She was nearly as top heavy as Ash, but slimmer, with wider hips and a bit less in the back.  Her eyes caught mine and I noticed her sharp intake of breath.  She was becoming flushed, the heaving of her inviting bosom the obvious response to my pheromones.  She looked back down, attempting not to spill her offering.

El clearly noticed Lena’s struggle, “Something to drink, Master?”

Her spell broken, Lena stepped forward and bent low, allowing me to grab a man-sized flute of champagne and begin sipping it. 

Then indicating the chair behind me in the foyer, El prompted me to sit.  She knelt, still having to look down to meet my eye as I was seated.  Bending over further, she set her bowl of steaming water and cloths on the floor and removed my shoes and socks. 

Just as I was about to protest this abasement, she gently took my foot in one of her large silky hands and proceeded to clean it with the heavenly terrycloth washcloth.  Naturally, the cloth was the size of a hand towel to me, and I noted that her hand was now roughly the same length as my foot, but my slave’s deft touch left me cleaned and dried as I savored the experience, sipping at the crisp Brut.

As she finished with me, both girls knelt and bowed low again. 

“Master, your-“

Enough.  I reached for her and pulled her chin up to look her in the eye.  Her smile was beautiful in response.

“El, please.  This is all wonderful, but completely unnecessary.  I know you regret what you did.  Apology accepted.”

“Yes, Master”

“Seriously El, you can drop the act.  Why don’t you introduce me to your friend and show me around your new place?”

She hesitated, clearly unwilling to give it up entirely, but eventually nodded.

“Okay, I’ll drop the act – for now.  But don’t think for a second that you’ve gotten out of having your fun with us tonight.  We got dressed up for you, and we’re going to give you the time of your life.  That’s all there is to it!”

She stood up and motioned to her friend.

“This is Lena, we’ve been working together for the last few months.”

Lena leaned forward and I goggled as she nearly popped out of her top this time.  We shook hands.  “Pleased to meet you Lena, I’m Alex”

Getting up, I set my glass down.  “OK, I have to admit, that was a trip.  You want to show me around?”

For the next twenty minutes she gave me the tour.  I got to know Lena, asking questions about her past.  Bubbly and sexy, Lena spoke quickly and laughed readily.  I liked her immediately.  I even ignored how she continually pretended to bump into me from behind when I stopped in each new room taking in the marvels of a woman’s home as Elise acted as tour guide.  Most of the time, however, she kept her distance.  I assumed she was waiting on permission from one of us before she got too close.

The most impressive part of the house was definitely the master bedroom.  It had provisions for a built-in vanity, a closet larger than the room I grew up in, and a master bathroom that was its own suite.  The master bed was the biggest bed I’d ever seen; steel construction and every bit of 15 feet on a side.

El caught me taking it in, noticing the flower petals on the floor and candles about the room. She winked, “We’ll be sure to give you a thorough tour of the bed later.”

“Good, see that you do.” I couldn’t help myself from slipping back into my role briefly.

We moved to the living room, each with a glass of champagne – the ladies’ several times larger than mine – to lounge.  It was clear they were to be my instruments for the evening, and I still had the sense that Lena was struggling with my pheromones – that I had been trying mightily to block – so I figured I’d make this a night to remember.

Elise slipped back into her role, “Now, Master, what would you have of us?”

She and Lena stood and cast their eyes downward, awaiting my order.

“I believe it’s time for desert” I said.  They both bowed. 

“Please, both of you, be seated.”

They did.

“Now, I aim to test your willpower.  I will undress each of you now, and you will do only as I direct.”

I stood up and stared at Elise as she sat right next to Lena.  Their eyes were still downcast, but Elise noticed me moving toward her first, and subtly nodded toward Lena, indicating I should start with her friend. 

No problem there.

“Concubines, your master wishes you to look upon him.” 

They looked up at me, Elise smirking.  Only Leah was able to maintain her demure facade.

Overtly leering, I devoured each of them with my gaze for a long minute.  I was losing myself in my persona.  Both girls watched me intently as I began to consciously ramp up my pheromone output.

Standing imperiously, one hand behind my back, I moved from one to the other, sliding my hand over their sensitive skin lasciviously.  I drew my fingers to my nose to take in their scent.  The power of it threatened to unmask me from my role as harem lord. 

I vaulted onto the couch and stood next to Lena’s seated form, running the back of my hand down her exposed upper arm. 

“Such lovely skin…” I murmured softly.

Moving behind her on the couch, I set my hands on her shoulders and caressed her, lowering my face to the left side of her neck to inhale of her.  Her smell was delightful – different from Elise, but every bit as complex.  I laid light kisses upon the nape of her neck. 

Reflexively, Lena leaned her head to the right, inviting my nearness.  I felt her tremble in anticipation beneath my hands. 

Thrusting my hips forward, I continued to tease her.  Bulging denim contacted soft skin as I closed the gap between us.  Evidence of my extreme state of arousal was obvious from her reaction; inhaling sharply, she gripped the cushions of the couch to maintain her poise. 

Peering down at the glorious cleavage on display before me, I could wait no longer to touch her superlative breasts.  The sequined top she wore fastened in the rear just like a regular bra, so I made quick work of it, observing that it did not fall clear due to her size.        

Facing the middle of her back from a kneeling position behind her, I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes, eschewing sight for touch.  Her cold, confining harness I supplanted with warm and worshipful hands bent on delivering pleasure.  The weight and downy softness of Lena’s breast was simply indescribable.  I was in heaven as I sensuously kneaded her in small circular motions, slowly making my way to the center of each.  Her pliant skin melted under my fingers. 

When, at last, I came to massage her large, stiff nipples, she brought her hands up to assist me.  Large, warm fingers laid atop my hands, smashing them to her chest with considerable force.  I chose not to chastise her for acting out of character. 

Torturing her for several moments longer, I decided it was Elise’s turn, and hopped down from the couch to turn my attention to my lover.  Stepping between her legs, I looked up at her and smiled. 

Grabbing a creamy thigh, I sensuously trailed my hand along the smooth skin toward her crotch.  She shuddered, eager for my fingers to reach their destination, but clearly working mightily to avoid failing her master.  Inches away from her sex, I diverted my hand down to the inside of her thigh and retracted it, encouraging the center panel of her skirt to drape between her legs in the process. She bucked her pelvis slightly at the fabric’s more intimate caress.  I marveled at her self-control as I noticed the floral scent of her own pheromones wafting over me.  She closed her eyes and took deep, heaving breaths.

Hook baited, the true test was now at hand.  Four large feminine eyes were glued to my hands as I started to slowly unbutton my shirt. When my shirt finally hung loose, exposing the shadows of the six pack below and swells of my pecs parting the fabric, Lena broke. 

She jumped off the couch, and suddenly I had a 10 foot wall of sex looming over me.  Her hands struggled with the button that fastened my pants as I smirked at Elise.  Seeing that the game was over, she followed suit and circled around the back of me, stripping her top off and kneeling to rest her huge breasts on my shoulders.  She kissed the top of my head repeatedly as her hands covered my entire chest, roaming the relief of my muscles. 

Elise’s floral scents twined with the sweet smells emanating from Lena, driving me wild with desire.  Looking over at the couch, I noticed two patches of feminine honey dripping onto the floor from the leather cushions of the couch, evidence of their herculean efforts to resist my lure.

My pants had become difficult to dislodge with advanced state of arousal, but Lena’s frantic efforts paid dividends as it sprung free.  I heard her gasp as she briefly regarded just over ten inches of promised pleasure.  My body continued to support my theory that the virus was changing me to suit my new sexual partners.

Noticing that I was simply too low to comfortably service, Lena briefly glanced at Elise, who intuited her meaning immediately.  My love lifted my now-nude form within her palms, holding me several feet off the floor in a seated position as Lena accepted just over half of my length into her warm, wet mouth.

The sensations were heavenly as she sucked and bobbed several times at a manic pace and El massaged my behind.  I hadn’t yet found release when Lena wrested me from El’s grasp, laying me on my back across two cushions of the couch in order to achieve the satisfaction that had been dangling in front of her all evening.  El watched, glassy-eyed, as her friend lost control.

Lena

My thoughts were hazy.  Distorted.  Only the overriding desire to fill myself with Alex was clear.  I’d been fighting it all night, but his smell…it got so much stronger in the living room when he’d teased us.  I thought I could handle anything, but I was completely unprepared for the power of it.

The vision of my prize laying there on the couch, massive cock primed for me, had me burning for release.  My flushed skin felt as though I was sick with fever.  One hand grasping his glorious cock, I kissed his chest over and over.  Pectorals to abs, abs to faint treasure trail, lower and lower, relishing the feel of his skin-clothed muscles upon my lips.  Neither sensuous nor graceful, my mouth was furious upon him, telegraphing my frenzy.

"Sorry Alex…I need this…” I said between kisses, “you’ve got me burning up!" rasping, I tried to apologize for taking matters into my own hands. 

Some tiny rational part of my brain still worried that my bold actions would offend Elise or Alex, but at the moment the vast majority of me couldn't bring myself to care about consequences of any kind.

His tacit consent vaguely registered as I felt him reach down and grope my breast, dragging his fingers across the hanging points of my nipple as it swayed.  A moan ripped from me and gasoline was thrown onto the flames of my passion.

I tore my only remaining clothing off.  Sweet juices ran in a torrent from my sex and my engorged clit sent shockwaves of sensation through me as it contacted my skirt during my furious disrobing. 

Finally naked, I jumped on his tiny waiting form.  I barely noticed him wince slightly as some of my 612 pounds (as of this morning) crashed into the cushions of the couch and his pelvic area.  Again I grasped his turgid cock and desperately guided it inside me.

Pleasure spiked as he entered, but the compulsion now drove me to even greater frenzy.  Pulse racing and mind shattering, every muscle I possessed was laboring to move my comparatively huge torso up and down atop his much smaller frame.  My thighs burned with the exertion. 

Nothing I'd ever experienced, natural or man-made, had so utterly satisfied me as Alex did right then.  Not even the pain of my chest bouncing was enough to distract me from the wave of pleasure I felt mounting. 

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgooooooddddddddd.."  My body tensed and indescribable euphoria took me as I shuddered and released in time with Alex.  A flood of nectar drenched him while he held the zenith of his thrust to release his load. 

As the pleasure washed over me, I felt complete, as though I had been missing a part of myself that was now firmly back in place. Though when it started to recede, something was different.

"What's...!?  Uhhhhhng" I moaned as a tide of pleasure began to return.  I looked down at myself to find Alex receding from my view ever so slightly. 

Oh no, not now!    

Rolling off him to lie flat on my back, I could feel the slow expansion take me.  Alex gasped as he rolled onto his side and put his hand to my stomach, checking my skin to see if what his eyes told him was the truth. 

"Lena, you're..." he exclaimed.

Hanging from the edge of the couch built for a 12 foot woman, my body lengthened, feet traveling toward the floor.  I could feel the inches being added to my already enormous chest as I looked down and grabbed my nipples with my hands. 

Alex scrambled to mount my upper body and smacked my hands away.  His knees splayed to each side in order to straddle my two-foot-wide torso, positioning his flagging member between my ballooning breasts.  He grabbed each one as they slowly expanded and struggled to squeeze them together to entrap his cock in a soft cocoon.  I could feel him hardening rapidly as he watched and felt me grow beneath and around him. 

This was actually turning him on?  Just when I didn’t think he could get any more perfect…

Hormones were raging through my body, elevating the sensitivity of my erogenous zones.  My fingers plunged into my steaming folds, combining with Alex’ hands on each breast to give me the stimuli that I needed to be sent into another spiral of bliss.

Alex seemed to be nearing his limit as he continued to thrust between the valley of my mammoth tits when a large hand grabbed his shoulder. 

"Not so fast there big guy.  I need you over here before you’re can round the bases again with our friend." Elise told him.

She gently but urgently spun him around and mashed his face into her own ripe fruit.  Alex immediately started kissing and suckling her as she lifted him off me to avoid breaking contact. 

As I came out of my daze, I realized that Elise must have been suffering this entire time while I enjoyed myself with her boyfriend.  The look on her face as she clutched him now was one of such tenderness and love that it warmed my heart.

Elise withdrew with Alex to the other couch, mirroring my current slouching position and positioning her pussy within easy access of her lover.  Knees spread wide, she clutched Alex’ entire pelvic area in her two hands, and drew him into her flushed, eager lips. 

I sat up, laying my nude body along the length of the comfortable microfiber cushions.  The shaky, fugue state soon passed as my body processed all the remaining endorphins and adrenaline.  With my mind in a fog, the last thing I remembered seeing was the discarded sequined outfits strewn about the carpet as I drifted off to sleep, the sounds of lovemaking continuing from the other side of the room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed.  Thanks for reading.