- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We finally see how things at the party turn out.  Hope you enjoy.

Elise

“Nothing at all.  I just thought you had…experience.  With this game, that is” she said without apparent rancor.

Bitch.

“Nope.  Not really.” I said, my voice still saccharine.

Ignoring me, she chose to make eyes at Alex instead, crossing her legs sensuously.  Jesus, where did this girl learn to flirt?  In a brothel?  She wasn’t particularly threatening, but she was annoying me. 

Anyway, I knew she’d never draw his eye with her modest chest.  If looks could kill, I was shoving Vicki through a wood chipper right now.  

No matter, I’d put her in her place.  I sipped the dregs of my drink and shuddered.  

I turned to my beloved.  Shaking my empty cup, I sweetly said, “Alex, looks like I’m out too, would you mind getting me another so we can play?”

He gave me a smile, and suddenly everything was OK again.  “Sure El, be right back”

Carlos and his girlfriend, who had introduced herself as Ann, were clearly uncomfortable with the two alpha females waging a war of looks.  The space heater struggled to overcome the sudden dip in temperature.

High road be damned, I fired back, stabbing at what I thought might be a nerve.  

“So Vicki, how does Jason feel about your height?  Does he still find you attractive?  

“I know Alex does.  God, it gets me so hot just thinking about how insatiable he is now, especially when I’m growing.”  I covered my mouth as if saying something taboo.  Mentally, I said a quick apology to Alex for exposing him to these strangers, but at this moment I would feed the mill whatever grist it needed to bring her low.    

She sneered at that, jealously finally rearing its ugly head.

Putting the back of my hand to my mouth in mock confidence, I continued to twist the knife, whispering, “Just between us infected girls, as big as I am, I couldn’t imagine anyone else filling me up the way he does, if you know what I mean.  

“I probably wouldn’t have minded sharing him with you, but Alex prefers girls that are more…womanly.  Sorry”

She seethed in silence.

A few moments later, the boys came through the slider, laughing about some joke.  Just after they got through, Alex slapped Jason on the back.  I swear I saw him cringe, but I was pretty buzzed by now.  

As I glanced in the direction of the house, I noticed that the beer pong game had disbanded.  There were only a few people left in the family room too.  Idly I wondered what time it was; must have been late.

“Ok” clapped Jason, “Let’s get this shit started.  I’ll kick it off”

“Never have I ever… had sex with a guy” Jason opted for a softball.  Make the girls drink first.  Ok, fine.  

I drank.

Vicki was next.  “Never have I ever…grown taller than 8 feet” My stare was blank.  Alex looked sympathetic, but I was starting to enjoy this, so screw it, I drank.  She’d get hers.

Carlos was up.  “Never have I ever…not gotten a BJ just before this party started.” He gave a meaningful look at Ann, but she seemed too drunk to care.  Wow, that guy dodged a bullet there.  He looked triumphant when everyone but he drank.

Next was Ann.  “Never have I ever” she looked at Carlos with an evil grin, “…had sex with a guy with a dick under 6 inches.”  Everyone looked around, no one drank.  

“Oh, wait, yeah I have” She drank.  

Heh, crafty little vixen.  Guess she wasn’t as drunk as Carlos thought.  Everyone laughed as even the darkness of the night wasn’t able to hide Carlos’ blush.

“Ok, never have I ever…loved a girl more than I do right now” Alex said, looking at me with a sweet smile.  

Heeeheee!  Did I just think it was cold 10 minutes ago?  Because I was very warm now.  No matter what happened tonight, everything would be alright.  

Carlos looked at Ann with a tender expression, and pointedly put his cup down.  Maybe he’d make it back in her good graces tonight after all…  

Jason looked at his feet.  I could see the conflict there, but he quietly set his cup down as the other girls drank.  Vicki didn’t even see it.

I had planned a nasty backdoor ad hominem for Vicki, but Alex’s confession had me feeling magnanimous.  Screw it, this was to be a night for good times, so let’s all drink!  

“Never have I ever…had such a good time at a party thrown by Jason!” I exclaimed.  Everyone raised their cups for that, and I thought I saw even Vicki’s stone faced facade falter as she drank.  She did, however, cast a look in Alex’s direction before drinking.  Hmmmm.

Time seemed to slip away as the game went on, the good times and liquid fun flowing.  A couple rounds later, Alex had to use the bathroom, and excused himself.  

“El, you need another?” he asked, catching himself on the slider as he stumbled slightly.

I took a moment to check myself, realizing that I was having trouble feeling my face.  Everyone had finally loosened up.  Everyone except Vicki, that is.  I didn’t want to be the party pooper, but I knew I would rue this day tomorrow when I was throwing up until 3pm.  Better cut myself off.

“Just a water for me please, honey.” I implored.

“You got it” he said.

“Damn, I shouldn’t have broken the seal…” Jason muttered, following Alex inside.  He left behind Vicki, myself, and the couple that was passionately taking advantage of the downtime to get closer to one another.  

Ugh.  I certainly wasn’t about to talk to Vicki.  As I closed my eyes a moment, I noticed the balcony was spinning a little.  How many did I have, anyway?  The drive here and emotional stress of the day were taking their toll, however, and I leaned back to tune out the two lovers and mega-bitch.  

Closing my eyes for a moment, I realized how tired I was.  My thoughts drifted to the remainder of the weekend.  Mmmm, what would I do with Alex tomorrow?  A whole day, just the two…

I woke up to silence.  Damn, must have drifted off.  The first thing I realized was that I sat alone on the balcony, the space heater my only company.  Where the hell was everyone?  Alex was supposed to be getting me a water.  I thought we were going to keep playing.  

I got up and headed inside, noticing the empty room and the clock on the wall that read 2:45am.  Panic set in.  Did Alex leave me?  Why would he have done that?  Someone had turned the music down, but rhythmic bass still sounded from the large speakers.  Empty Solo cups were scattered all over the room, testament to the good times early that night.  

“Hello?” I shouted.

Moving toward the stereo, I turned it off to allow myself to concentrate.  The sudden silence seemed almost more unsettling than before.  The sound of a couple enjoying each other came from one of the four rooms.  Jason and Vicki, maybe?  Could be Carlos and Ann…   

Opening the front door, I stuck my head out to scan for any trace of Alex.  I saw nothing.  Only the biting wind and the relentless buzz of the sodium lights greeted me.

Moving back inside, I started to panic.  Was Alex in trouble?  Where was Vicki?  Surely Jason would have kept her in check.

Three of the bedroom doors were closed.  Trying to avoid disturbing anyone, I cautiously opened the one that was slightly ajar.  The light from the family room cast across the bed, revealing that the room was empty.  

Decorum be damned, I was going to find Alex and get the hell out of here.  

“ALEX!?!”

After a minute of shuffling noises emitted from the first bedroom, a guy’s head emerged looking groggy.  “What the fuck?!  People are trying to sleep here.”  he said.

“I’m looking for my boyfriend, Alex.  I accidentally fell asleep on the balcony and I guess everyone just took off.  Do you know where he is?”

Clearly not in the mood to play detective, he huffed, “No, I’ve been in here all night.  I can’t stand it when Jason throws these fucking parties.”  

He was about to shut the door again when I stuck my hand out, forcing it back open.  “Wait!  Do you know who these two rooms belong to?” I asked, pointing at the others with closed doors.  

“That one is my other roommate, Mark.  He’s a lonely asshole and is probably in there beating off right now.  The other one should be open.  It belongs to our other roommate, Vince, but he’s out of town.” He said.  “Now…can I go back to sleep, please?”

“Yeah.  Sorry.” I mumbled.  

I put my ear to the last door, hopeful whoever was within was still awake and could help me find Alex.  All I could hear was a rhythmic thumping.  A couple having sex?  I stood paralyzed by indecision.  They’d certainly be pissed if I barged in there while they were in the act.  What else could I do though?  I wasn’t about to leave not knowing if Alex were in there.  

“Alex?!” I shouted, cupping my hands to my mouth and the door.  

The noises within stopped, and I thought I heard something muffled.  Then there was silence for a moment before the rhythmic sound continued.  

I scanned the top of the door frame for a key.  Maybe I could just quietly open the door without disturbing whoever was in there.  It might be awkward, but I really needed to find Alex, and these were the only people still awake.  

One of the other doors had a key over top, so I took it and inserted it into the hole in the middle of the knob.  Ever so slowly, I turned it until I heart a faint click.  I put the key back and began to silently turn the knob.  

Fully turned, the door still didn’t want to open.  Something must have blocked it from the inside.  The top of the door seemed to give a little, so whatever it was seemed to be at the bottom.  

Crouching, I used my ample strength to push on the bottom of the door, sliding whatever was in front of it away as the door swept open.  Luckily the door opened quietly.  

The door had opened a few inches when I caught a familiar and powerful scent coming from inside the room.  I could faintly hear heavy female breathing now, and the muffled sounds of a deeper voice.

Oh God, Alex!

Throwing caution to the wind, I shoved the door with everything I had.  Eventually I heard something behind the door thump heavily to the carpet as it fell.  What I saw shocked me into paralysis for a moment as I took in the details of the scene.

Alex was laying on the bed face up, restrained from the neck down by a series of twisted bedsheets tucked between the mattress and box spring.  The weight of the mattress and its occupants held it fast.  He had a bath towel in his mouth tied around the back of his neck which served as a gag.  His wide-eyed stare captured me immediately as I burst through the door.  

Atop Alex was the naked, lithe form of Vicki, seemingly enjoying the sex of her life as she rode his smaller, captive body with abandon.  She vigorously impaled herself on his erect cock as he laid there motionless, seemingly pleading with me for help as he met my eyes.  Her face showed such wild desire and unmitigated bliss that I doubted she realized I had even entered the room.

My rational mind away was blown away like dust in the wind in the face of my violent emotion – fight or flight kicked in hard, and flight didn’t have a hope in hell.  The intensity of it was staggering, and my periphery was completely lost to me as I focused on the target of my wrath.

The bed length was perpendicular to the direction from which I entered the room, so Vicki faced to my right as she indulged her lust.  

My right hand swept around in an arc toward her face with enough force to knock her clean off Alex and the bed.  The back of her head slammed into the floor several feet below.  She was dazed by the blow, suddenly bereft of the euphoria that she was extracting from Alex only a moment before.  

She tried to shake it off and get up, but red mist continued to grip me as I drew back my right leg and kicked her with all the power a state-champion high school athlete could manage, feeling ribs cracking under my boot.  Again and again I kicked, only dimly aware of my surroundings as I vented my rage upon her.  Still she groaned in pain, and I drew back for another blow as Alex finally caught my attention.

“STOP!  El, you’re going to kill her!”

My chest heaved with anger, still white hot in my breast at the thought of Alex being raped only moments prior.

“She planned this from the start!  I saw the way she was looking at you all night.  She deserves everything I’ve done, and more!” I seethed.  As I briefly turned the muzzle of my anger upon him, I looked into his eyes.  

Oh God, Alex.  My poor Alex.  

Vicki forgotten, I rushed over and took his smaller naked form into a crushing hug.  My embrace was his aegis, and I wrapped him in it as if to make up for my failure.  My emotions turned to guilt.  

I let him down.  How could I let him down?  Twice in one day, at that! 

This would not happen again.

“You’re right, my love.  This is my fault.  I’m so, so sorry.  Can we please leave?”

“Let’s go.” he smiled up at me and started to look for his clothing.  

I left Vicki on the floor gasping for breath as she groaned under the pain of my beating. Hopefully the lasting pain would be a reminder to stay away from Alex.

Jason was nowhere to be found as we left.

Alex and I were silent as we walked back.  He stumbled a few times from exhaustion and I picked him up and carried his inert form on my back.  He protested, but he needed this.  He needed me.

I’d been careless at the party.  I allowed him to stray from my side.   In that moment I vowed that I would do whatever was necessary to keep him from harm.  I may have to be more assertive with what he could and couldn't do, but it was for the best.  He might argue, but after tonight, he had to see that my instincts were correct.   

Wait... no! Why was I thinking this way?  His happiness was all I cared about.  Nothing more.  

Then again, wouldn't he be happiest with me?  Doing what I knew was best to keep us together always?  

We finally trudged into Alex's room, collapsing upon the mattress immediately. We changed quickly and curled up together on the large blow-up bed I had brought.

I laid there, Alex's smaller form tucked perfectly against my breast as I spooned him.  I worried about how I would watch over him when I returned home.  Maybe I could visit every weekend...  What if I took him with me?  

My thoughts were still conflicted as sleep finally came.