- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is where the vore/mouth play section comes in.
Destiny grabbed two of the bread slices and gently put them on the countertop. Unfortunately, these two slices had two extra ingredients on top of them. That was the two rangers, Sean and Courtney that was about to be part of Destiny's meal if they didn't get up in time. Unfortunately, the two were separated by thousands of tons of bread as Courtney had landed on the other bread slice. Meanwhile, Destiny grabbed one slice of cheese and two slices of meat and put it on the slices of bread, completely covering the two rangers.

Destiny then grabbed the two slices of bread and put them together and quickly started to devour her food. This was right around the time John came up from his incredible climb of this giant counter to see the giant girl at a different angle. He could see her giant hand resting on the white tile. Unlike her toes where he couldn't see over her to her toenails, he could see her fingertips and fingernails. They were painted a bright baby blue and were starting to chip on the front and on the sides of the nails. Then above the the hand was the sandwich in the other hand.

"Sean, Courtney?! Where are you?" John called on the radio. He didn't know where either of them were and he didn't know that they brought Alexis with them. "John! Turnaround!" Alexis called on to him. Turning around, John saw Alexis waving to him when she was behind a giant, blue jar.

"What happened? Where's Sean and Courtney?" John asked Alexis who had a very terrible look on her face. "Alexis! What happened?" John then started to grab on Alexis's shoulders and shake her out of her trance. She then began to point at Destiny who at this point now only had one bite left of her sandwich. "They're in there. In her sandwich. Remember the video that from training? It's happening right now."

Back in the sandwich, Sean was closest to the edge, in fact he was in the center of the sandwich and are at the very front. Unfortunately, he was also the first bite Destiny took. He saw her massive jaws start to open up and that revealed her steamy hot mouth. Then, she quickly took a bite along with Sean.

He then got out as quickly as possible to escape the jaws of this massive girl. He some how landed on the giant tongue and saw the last bit of light he will ever see. Fruitlessly, he reached out and tried to grab the bit of sunshine he'll ever see. Then there was nothing but black. Like the video that their teacher showed them, Sean didn't need to see what was around him. He could hear and feel where he was.

Everywhere around him, he could hear the crunching and chewing. Even that was too loud for Sean's tiny and miniscule ears. He tried to shield his ears but that didn't work the more Destiny chewed. Then the chewing stopped all of sudden and Sean felt the surface he was on start to tilt. He then fell down towards the abyss of no return that hundreds of rangers have been down.

Back in the sandwich and after Sean was eaten alive, Courtney was one the last bit that Destiny would eat. She was trapped underneath a massive piece of cheese and was pinned by a massive finger. She then saw a giant row of teeth tear through the bread. Courtney screamed to get noticed, completely ignoring her training to just accept their deaths. She then saw the giant girl chew her food. Courtney started to cry as she saw the girl swallow thousands of tons of food down her throat.

"Please! See me!" Courtney screamed to the giant Destiny as she was brought closer to her giant jaws. She then saw the mouth start to open. She could see all the way to the back of the throat with giant, meaty uvula going back and forth. Then there was the biggest thing she could see which was Destiny's tongue that was massive in comparison to Courtney's body. She started to tear up the closer she got and then there was the humid and scorching hot breath that soon began to surround Courtney and the little but of the sandwich Destiny had left. She was then brought high above the jaws of death and somehow, this caused her to fall off the sandwich and directly down Destiny's throat.

Back behind the jar, John and Alexis couldn't see exactly what was happening but they could definitely hear it on the two rangers radios. On Sean's end, they could the extremely loud chewing while he was inside Destiny's mouth and then the even louder *gulp* when he was sent down the pit of no return. While on Courtney's end, they could hear her scream her lungs out the closer she got to the jaws that Sean had entered moments before.

For Courtney, the fall down to Destiny's mouth was playing in slow motion. She looked around as she fell towards Destiny's mouth. She saw her predator's almost perfect face with her bright blue eyes and her small and adorable nose. Then there was her skin color, a darker complexion in comparison to her own. It gave her predator a very beautiful and almost harmless demeanor but at Courtney's size, she was anything but harmless. She was the apex predator of this and she probably didn't even know it. That's when Courtney landed on the tongue only to be bounced off and sent to the back of the throat. But she fortunately wasn't swallowed, yet. The giant girl had given Courtney a few more seconds of life until she dropped the giant piece of food into her mouth. As the tiny and almost unnoticeable Courtney watched this, she closed her eyes and prayed. This was the last time she would have the chance to.

Testing her gag reflexes, Destiny just decided to swallow the small fragment of sandwich whole with zero chewing. Good for Courtney that she didn't have to hear what Sean had to go through but then again, she wouldn't have the opportunity to be crushed by her gigantic teeth and avoid being digested alive in this girls stomach. She was conflicted. Then came the drop of the food. Letting go of it, Destiny smiled when the last piece of food landed on her tongue. Quickly swallowing the piece, she took Courtney along with her meal down her throat. Surprisingly, it was very quiet when she was swallowed. But then then there was the *gulp* that happened when she was swallowed and she screamed as she fell into the pit of no return to be one with this massive women.

Once her sandwich was gone, Destiny couldn't help but to burp. "Well excuse me." She said to herself as she then went to the fridge once again and pulled out a small water bottle. After her small meal with the sandwich with Sean and Courtney as special ingredients, she was now thirsty.

John and Alexis couldn't believe what they saw. This seemingly gentle person just ate two of their closest friends whole or she might have just crushed them alive while she was chewing. But neither of them had that kind of privilege as both were swallowed whole and were slowly digested alive in this giantess's stomach. The lesson that their teacher had shown them had just become a reality.