- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay but I was really busy for the past few weeks and I've been meaning to upload the final chapter. Please, enjoy.
Later that night...

After sleeping for about four hours, John was awoken by Ariel pushing him awake. "Get up lazy ass. We got a mission to do. We got to shrink the goddess that has tormented our colony for years." Ariel and John smiled to her partner and kissed him on the cheek to get him awake. "I knew that would wake you up."

After a few minutes of getting ready for their mission, the duo were in their all black uniforms to camouflage themselves from being spotted by the goddess. They waited alone in their room, waiting for their officer. "Just so you know, we might never get to see the colony again if we don't make it back. I think we need some alone time-" John was interrupted by the officer coming into to escort them to the destination. As they exited the housing site, the man from the tower came to them.

"I'll tell you what you need to know about the pill. Once you get her to swallow the pill, preferably when she yawns just hope you two don't fall down, you'll have about five minutes before the pill takes effect. When the target is shrunk, take her down to the colony entrance. If all goes to plan, you should be back in around one to two hours tops. If you don't come in three, you'll be considered dead. Got it?" The man told them. "Yes sir." The two said in unison.

After another few minutes, they reached the door. They then stopped and John looked at the clock. "12:34. Are you sure she's going to be asleep captain?" John asked to the officer waiting for the command to open the door. "Trust me sir, she's asleep." *beep!* That's when the captain pressed the button and Ariel ran out. John soon followed behind.

After about ten minutes of nonstop running, the two reached the exit of the bed and to climb to the top of the bed. "So I figured out who our new little friend is. George Marcus. Sound familiar John?" By this time, they were climbing the sheets. "The senator?" "Yeah. And guess what? His father was one of the first Rangers to die at the hands of this woman. Eaten alive. No wonder he wants this bitch dead." Ariel had spent the entire time while she was supposed to be asleep researching this mysterious stranger that had talked to them. She found out his name, his history and even went as far back as his father's history.

After climbing for a few minutes, the two made to the top of the bed. Fortunately, they climbed the head of the bed and Destiny's face was right in front of them with it facing up and with her mouth open. "Ok, here's the plan. I deliver the pill and you gently massage her throat until she swallows the pill. Got it?" Ariel said as she had the pill on her back. John nodded and started to climb the giant women's neck followed by Ariel beginning to climb the pillow.

A few minutes ago, Destiny had just finished off Sophia. She'd dissected her without the use of painkillers and basically killed her in one of the worst ways possible. She had cut the abdomen to reveal her intestines and she picked her organs out extremely fast, killing her almost instantly. She was exhausted from pulling all nighters for the past few days so she just tossed the corpse of the tiny she had killed into trash and got into her bed and instantly crashed.

As Ariel reached Destiny's mouth, she waited for John to be the top of the neck to commence the plan. "Ariel. You ready?" "Yeah. Just now planting the pill." Ariel had put the pill on the center of Destiny's lips and she ran down to where John was. After a second or two of sliding down Destiny's neck, Ariel was right next to John. "Get on your knees. We'll get her to swallow it by force. Remember, be gentle." Ariel ordered John to start massaging the giant throat.

After a few minutes of rubbing the throat of his old goddess, John felt her swallow something that was similar to a pill. "Is it gone? Ariel?"

"Yeah. She swallowed it. All we have to do is wait." Ariel responded. "You know, we have ten minutes before it kicks in. I think we can have some fun." Ariel said on the radio. "Meet me on her stomach." And that's all she said before she disappeared from John's vision. John quickly followed behind.

Once the two reached Destiny's expansive stomach, they couldn't help but to enjoy the view. So many rangers have plummeted down into the woman, to be digested into nothing more than calories for her. "Think about it Ariel. Once this girl is gone, rangers will finally be able to explore what we couldn't before. The kitchen will no longer be a death sentence." John said, feeling Ariel's hand begin to touch his. "Just shut up and enjoy the view." She said softly. "I never thought that we would finally end the reign of terror of this girl. Plus I never thought that I'd be doing it with you." Ariel then grabbed John's face and kissed him. And after a few seconds, she released. "I've dreamt of that for as long as I've know you." John said, wiping away the condensation from his face. Then, the unexpected happened. Destiny started to wake up.

"What do we have here? Two new toys for me. Wait a second..." Destiny turned on her lamp that sat on her night stand. "There we go. Is that? My first little man. Did you come back to tell me where you live? Well that's too late. Another one of you told me. I was going to wait till morning but since you're here, it doesn't hurt to, have a midnight snack." Destiny was exhausted but she was happy to capture these two people who practically gave themselves up.

"How long till the pill takes effect?" John whispered to Ariel. "About five minutes. I don't think we're going to last that long with this bitch." Ariel responded. "What are you planning to do with us?"

"A lot of things. But first, I need you to do something for me. Clean my feet." Destiny then lifted the two people and brought them down to her feet. Ariel had seen these feet nearly crush her and her squad several times but have never been this close to them. John on the other hand, had smelled the toxins that these feet could produce.

Destiny then felt a pain coming from her gut. It first felt a little warm and then it felt as if there was a flaming metal bar being jabbed into her abdomen. Then the pain spread across her body and she was soon paralyzed. John and Ariel weren't told the symptoms that would lead to the shrinking so when they saw Destiny start to clench her stomach out of pain. "What did you- what did you fuckers do to me?" Destiny could feel her muscles begin to contract, almost like she was shrinking. Then, there was nothing but utter blackness that filled her vision. The shrinking had started.

John and Ariel looked at each other when the seemingly giant women started to shrink. "Come on!" Ariel yelled as she ran to the now shrunk Destiny with John following close behind.

Destiny was unconscious and the size of the tiny people that she had caused so much fear. She was now going to be punished for her "crimes", if you could call her being unaware of the deaths she'd caused. Although the death of the squad that escorted Ariel, the torture of John and finally, if the the colony found her body, the brutal and barbaric way she killed Sophia.

After a few seconds of running, the pair reached Destiny's body. They couldn't believe it. The plan had worked. After years of being crushed, eaten and other things, they were finally free to explore in this massive room. The rangers might feel safe for once going outside. "I'll grab her legs, you grab her arms. Let's get her back to the colony." Ariel said as she grabbed the legs of the once great giantess. She smiled as they carried her body to the colony, they were finally free.

Once the two got to door of the colony, Ariel gently put the body down and pressed her eye up against the sensor. "Garcia, Ariel. Welcome home." The robotic voice said once again except this time, the door opened automatically with three figures waiting for them. "Welcome home you two. Hurry up and get inside. We need to talk." It was the mysterious stranger that had asked the pair to just call him sir. "Don't worry about her. My guards will deal with her."

A few hours later...

John and Ariel were waiting in the giant hall, awaiting George Marcus to come back. He had escorted them to the tower. "What do you think they're doing to her?" John finally broke the silence that had filled the room for the past few minutes. "Who cares John? We're heroes to the colony." Ariel stood up and got on her knees in front of John. "We can finally go outside and not be afraid to get crushed or eaten. Why are you worried about her anyway? She ate Sean and Courtney and even tried to eat you. Hell, she even throw you in her shoes. Don't feel bad for a single second about what we did." That's when the door opened, revealing the sharp dressed man who had planned this whole operation. "We did it! We fucking did." George said to the pair. "Come on John. Don't feel bad about what you did. What you did saved the colony from being ruled under her. We did what we had to." George said to John as he walked to his desk on the far end of the giant room. Then John looked up and saw blood on his hands. John quickly got up and spoke. "What the hell is on your hands?! Is that blood? Her blood?" George then turned around and stared at John. "What I do to avenge those that have been killed under that fucking bitch is my business! She did this to herself." He paused for a quick second. "Now moving on. I do owe you two. Forgetting what just happened. Ariel Michelle Garcia. All your past wrongs are now....gone."

After finding herself shrunk and inside the colony she sought after, Destiny couldn't believe what had happened when she woke up. She was chained up and she heard the guards talk about how they were hoping to get a part of her punishment. She had no idea how or what had happened to get her here until her cage of rusted metal bars opened up and revealed George Marcus. "Beautiful place isn't it? Not that you would you would know." Destiny was shocked. "Please, I'm innocent. What did I do to earn this punishment?" Destiny was on the verge of tears telling the man. "You know what you did to John and Ariel already gets you two years here but what you did to my rangers and especially my father gets you what was it? Oh yeah, fifty life sentences. I think you deserve to be here." In two words, Destiny gave her rebuttal. "I'm sorry." That's all she said before she burst into tears.

To be continued...
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you. This concludes the first part of three part Microscopic Colony series. I've finished writing the second part which is better written and longer than the original. Again, sorry for the delay.