- Text Size +
As John continued to work for what seemed like days, the more he inhaled the aroma from Destiny's feet, the more it seemed as though he would never would never return to the colony or to see Ariel ever again. He began to regret his life choices thus far. First falling for Ariel, then signing up the rangers and finally not escaping when he had the chance. He then heard the giant girl begin to get up from her slumber. He didn't know if she forgot about him or what. Maybe Alexis was crushed under this goddess and didn't make it to command meaning that rescue was a long shot. Then the giant shoe started to tilt. And a few seconds later, he landed in a giant palm. He looked up and saw the face of this massive girl yet again.

"So, did you enjoy your stay? I think it's ready for you to tell me where you live."

John had spent his few hours inside her shoe pondering whether or not he should tell the goddess where the colony was. If he did, the thousands of people living there would be put in danger. Judging by what little the colony actually knew about her, and the little they knew about her was that she was kind of a wild card. One on hand, he could tell her and she might even set up a relationship with the colony. But on the other hand, and sadly more likely, she would try and kill everyone in the colony, including Ariel. "I'm not. I'm not telling you where the colony is." John said in a firm voice to the giant Destiny.

Destiny was surprised by this answer. She thought what she did a few hours ago would have persuaded him into giving in. "You know what I told you before, you don't listen to me, I will eat eat alive. To be digested by my stomach acid and to become one with my sexy body. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time. Defy me and I won't hesitate to swallow you. Now, where is your colony?!" Destiny by this time was pissed by her slaves unwillingness to obey her.

She had planned to as soon as this bug told her what she wanted to know, she would simply kill him but not before she got the location of the colony he belonged to. "Well? Spill it you little bug. That's right, you're nothing but a bug. You're even worse than that. You're nothing but a slave." Destiny's words hit John like a ton of bricks. No one had ever called him a bug or a slave before. They had trained him to climb the towers, run for great distances and to carry hundreds of pounds of equipment but the one thing they didn't train for or even think of training them was the physiological abuse this girl could give. Although she could do so much worse than calling him names, like eat him alive his father had a few weeks before he was born or being crushed like his uncle Sherman days after that.

"My answer..." John finally responded to her after a long pause. "No. Don't do it. Don't say another word." There was a voice on the radio that called to him. At first he thought it was his inside voice but it sounded so familiar. He then put two and two together and he knew who it was. He whispered into his mic "Ariel? Is that you?"

Down at Destiny's feet, Ariel was waiting with an entire squad of rangers, around twenty to thirty. High command had assembled their secret ranger force to extract John and see if he had given the location of the colony or not. Fortunately, they had gotten there in time to stop whatever Destiny had planned. "Ok, three, two, one. Fire!" The rangers then you opened fired on gigantic girl with some strange and mysterious weapons similar to a rifle, hitting her in the leg. This quickly became irritating to the giantess. "Ahh! What the fuck!" Destiny said as she dropped John to the ground.

As John fell towards the ground, he saw the group of rangers firing on the giant girl. He had never thought that other people would fight and expose themselves to help him. Finally, he landed on the ground, directly in front of Destiny's bare and massive feet. He then felt someone's arms start to drag him away. He looked up and saw the giant girl that was just seconds away from eating him start to back up. He smiled but then he realized that right above him, Destiny was trying to crush the squad that was firing at her under her foot.

"Why'd you have to get caught John? Alexis told me that you told her to run. Maybe if you got killed by her, it would be ok but you had to tell her you were from the colony." Ariel screamed on the radio to John. By now, the pair had made it into the safe area under the giant bed. "Pull out! VIP is secure!" Ariel called out on the radio to the squad who was still firing at Destiny. Just then, the giant foot came down on top of them, crushing them instantly. Bright red blood was everywhere. "Run!" John screamed as he got to his feet and started to run towards the entrance to the colony. Right behind the two was a giant hand trying to grab them. But, fortunately they escaped her grip before the giant girl could grab them.

"I think we're safe Ariel. I don't thin-" John said before Ariel cut him off. "The problem is just that. You don't think. You join the rangers and on your first mission, you get yourself caught by the giant girl and you even tell her that the colony exists!" Ariel screamed at John for his stupidity about what happened a few minutes and hours ago.

"You don't understand why I did what I did. I don't know if you know this but I told Alexia to run. I wanted her to tell you how much of a hero I was. Giving up my life for another ranger. And then I was almost eaten alive by her and she even threw me in her running shoes to break me. Me personally, I think I did ok." John said to Ariel while he sat down in the trash, exhausted from what he's been through. Ariel then tossed her ranger helmet into the trash heep like so many had before her.

"I didn't know you did what you did for me. But for a ranger standpoint, you're still an idiot." They laughed at this. "But you know John, I've always had feelings for you. And you didn't have to join the rangers to get my attention. You could have just asked me out like everyone else does. Now come on, we need to get home. By the way, get some rest. You've been through hell."

"You don't even know." John said following Ariel.

Destiny couldn't believe what just happened. She was almost two hundred times the size of those bugs and yet, they still escaped her clutches. But as the two tinies were escaping, she had crushed all the rangers except one who had survived due to her position in relation to Destiny's toes.

Sophia had survived the giant stomp but soon wished she didn't. She looked up and saw the giant face of Destiny looking down on her. She was supposed to be fearless in the face of death, which was why she was chosen to part of the squad to save John. But, in all of her missions before this, she had never been this close to the goddess she was taught to fear. Finally, Destiny broke the silence. "What do we have here? I think I have another toy. First thing, let's get you out of there. I bet you don't like the smell down there do?" Destiny then reached down and grabbed Sophia via her right arm. Destiny then walked over to her desk and forcefully put Sophia on the desk. Destiny then sat down on the desk chair and folded her hands.

"What should I do with you?" Destiny's voice hit Sophia's body, preventing her from getting up. "I know!" Destiny yelled as she reached over to her pocket knife and lifted it high up and swiftly brought it down and hit it Sophia's left leg. She could feel her leg at all and when Destiny lifted the giant blade, Sophia felt the immense amount of pain grow dramatically and she soon felt nothing. She now only had one leg and couldn't believe what the giant girl did. But before she blacked out due to blood loss, Sophia saw the giant ebony goddess smile at the sight of her blood. She was no longer a figure that unknowingly caused panic. She was a goddess and she wanted absolute power from the colony.

Sophie's nightmare wasn't over just yet. With her leg on a pocket knife staring right at her, she screamed as she watched the goddess start to lift her own leg that was still both bleeding and even twitching to her mouth. Sophie wasn't ready for this. When she was chosen to this mission, she thought it was going to be a simple snatch and grab but as she watched Destiny start to lift her leg to her mouth, she knew this wasn't going to be as easy as she thought.

"I can't believe I lost him." Destiny said as she used Sophie's old leg as a very tiny finger to poke her lips. "On the bright side, I have you. But your leg was cut off by accident and you bleed out, you'll be dead and useless to me. Maybe the other one was hesitant to give me answers but you have nothing for leverage. Either way, you'll die. Now, where is your colony?" Destiny asked now having her lips right in Sophie's face.

She was right. Sophie had nothing to bargain with. She knew she was going to die weather she wanted to or not. Either by bleeding out or Destiny eating her alive. "It's under your bed. Now please. Kill me." Sophie begged for an end of her suffering.

"I thank you but I'll think I'll let you die. I think you'll last...an hour. Have fun." Destiny then walked away, leaving Sophie to die and horrible and cruel death. She was to strike the colony tomorrow morning as she was extremely exhausted. She wanted to be fresh and at her best when she took over the colony.