- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is where the real action is. Warning: There will be vore and unaware.
After the giant girl passed away and walked towards an unknown location, John ran to where he was trained to go to, the kitchen. He knew how dangerous it was but to impress Ariel, he needed a lot of food when he came back to the colony. He then saw the spires of the counters. Even those were about four or five miles into the sky. He'd seen the training videos of a ranger getting eaten alive. And it wasn't a cartoon like some of them were. It was a real video, POV and everything, of a ranger getting eaten by this goddess. The tongue was massive in comparison to the ranger who had a camera attached to his helmet and then sent out into the world. Although they did show them a video of what do in case you were eaten. Just pray that you weren't chewed to death and hope you were swallowed whole. Although no one really survived, it was just a theory to trick people into thinking they could survive her stomach.

Flashback to second day of training...

"Ok class, today I will show you a video that was taken a few weeks ago. I'm warning you that this is very graphic and might cause some of you to drop out. It involves has our resident Goddess, ahem, swallow a person."

The instructor did warn them and some people, around two or three, left the room and quit before the video even started. In all fairness, John would have been one of those people that left if it wasn't for Ariel.

"Ok this Corporal Louis and the higher ups wanted me to film a little video about life as a ranger before you went on your first tour. Prepare yourself, it's going to get pretty hairy."

Then the movie cut to the action, the meat of the of the whole lesson, the swallowing. Some how the Corporal had landed himself in a giant bowl filled with this white liquid and giant chunks of food that could feed the entire colony for generations. Then the ranger looked up and saw the face of the girl everyone feared, Goddess. Her face was very clean and free of any blemishes. Her smile was brilliant and terrifying at the same time. Not many girls would leave John both trembling in fear and in excitement, not even Ariel had that kind of power over John. His heart was racing.

Then a metal spoon came down from the heavens and went underneath the ranger. Then, moments later, the movie cut once more to where the ranger was being put into the giant maw of the giant woman. John's palms were sweating from anticipation. Not that he was aroused by this, he was terrified. This was one of the many dangers that he would have to avoid! He was going to be sick. That's when the giant girl opened her jaws and sent out thousands of tons of humid and disgusting morning breath towards the ranger. As the hot and wet breathe came towards him, the camera fogged up preventing the class from seeing what was happening but they didn't need to see what was going on behind the fogged up camera. They could hear the ranger scream and the giant girls breath go around the spoon. Then there was blackness. That's when the teacher cut the video.

"Sorry that I showed you that. It's mandatory."

Back to the giant room...

As John looked around to see if the giant girl was around him and about several miles away, somewhere around ten miles away, he saw a giant pair of barefeet in the kitchen, right where John needed to go. "Shit." John thought as he started to run towards the kitchen, right where the giant girl was. He was terrified the closer he got to the giant. He then pulled out his sizer once again and aimed it at the counter that the giant girl was leaning on. "Four miles, one thousand, four hundred six feet and two inches. Great." John knew that all the crumbs that was sought out by the colony was dropped by the giant was at the very top of the counters and the most dangerous place to be.

Destiny was exhausted from an all nighter last night to study for finals. And most importantly, she was starving. At first she, when she got home from school, she stripped down to just her bare feet, bra and panties that were a dark blue with red outline on the elastic bands and the leg entrance. She was about to lay down on her bed until she felt some type of squish on the sole of her foot. "Fucking bugs again. Serves you right for living in my house." Destiny lifted the foot that had crushed the two what she thought were bugs. "One less of you." The two rangers that had been crushed had formed a small blood patch on her foot had been so close together, they were mistaken for one being.

After the crushing of two rangers, Destiny's stomach rumbled. Understandable since she had to skip breakfast,lunch and dinner for the past few days to study for one of the most important tests she's ever had. Turning around, she walked past her dresser which sent Buck to his death and walked towards her small kitchen with some small appliances like a mini fridge, microwave and a tiny oven. She then opened her tiny fridge and pulled out some meat and cheese. She was starving and could care less about what she put in her body. She then put down the two vital ingredients and grabbed the bread but unaware to her, three rangers who had climbed the mountain of her counter to reach the good stuff were snooping around on her counter.

The three had carved their way through the plastic bag that separated them from the biggest food supply they've ever seen. "That could feed the entire colony for generations." Sean said aloud. He and his two friends, Alexis and Courtney, had ran away from the massacre before it even happened. They ran away and towards the counter where Sean's dad told them to go.

"This is the biggest score a ranger has ever had." Courtney said as she watched her friend Alexis carve through the plastic with an illegal tool, the burning torch. It melted plastic for quick and easy ways to get inside plastic containers. It was made illegal due to causing attention to the rangers using them. "There we go. Grab as much as you can. If we hurry, we can be the first ones back." Sean and Courtney then opened their packs and pulled the bread crumbs off of the bread. Alexis then saw the giant girl come towards her and the bread. "Guys! Get out! She's coming!" Alexis screamed and ran away from the bread, leaving Sean and Courtney in the bread bag. Unfortunately, when Destiny picked up the bread to add to her sandwich, Sean and Courtney were trapped inside the bag. Sean then called out on the radio, "To anyone who can hear this, avoid the kitchen. Goddess is here. Me and Courtney are trapped in a bread bag. Avoid the kitchen at all costs!"

John was just at the border when he heard this. He looked up at the counter and then at the even bigger goddess. He only thought one thing as he continued to walk towards the counter. For Ariel, for the colony.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Please leave a review if you enjoyed or any comments.