- Text Size +

It was a quiet day in Flonyard, no war games going on at all. This was the perfect time for Ricotta, the Biscotti genius and head of technology to try and invent a couple of new things which could be used the next wargames, or just for fun in general if it didn’t fit for the games. She had gathered a new sort of crystal from one of the new natural crystal deposits they had discovered.

Rico picked up the bright orange crystal and studied its fine textures, her tail swishing from side to side, she just loved exploring and inventing new things and finding a completely new crystal had just made her even more excited to see what sort of powers it might hold.

It’s been two weeks since the heroes of the nations left Flonyard back to Earth and things calmed down again. Rico was alone in the technology university at the moment, her assistants had been given the day off as she wanted to save and enjoy this moment all for herself. Grinning a little she sat down on the chair and started working on a new gun.

It took her several hours of trial and error before it seemed she had something that could actually be used. Leaning backwards and stretching out her arms she let out one heck of a yawn as well. Her stomach growled a tad, she moved a hand down to rub herself a little on it before jumping off the chair.

“Guess I will get something to eat before I test out this new weapon.” She said to herself in a happy tone, holding her arms out to her sides now as she started skipping out of the library where she spent most of her day.

Not too long after Ricotta had left however another person entered. A taller yellow haired foxgirl with the name of Yukikaze, one of Ricotta’s best friends.

“Ricooooo? Are you heeeeeereeee?!” She yelled out, holding one hand next to her mouth to amplify her voice, though as she did not get a response she thought the little wolfgirl was too busy with her research. She calmly walked towards Ricotta’s usual workplace, though there was absolutely no sign of her friend there, just the mess on the desk from her invention.

“Oh, this looks new…I wonder what it does.” Yukki said to herself with a little snicker. She glanced from side to side before reaching out to pick up the new gun Rico had just made, looking it over she admired the work. She had never been a person to use this kind of weapon before but she knew that Rico simply loved them.

“I kind of wanna try it out…I bet Rico won’t mind, right?” She asked herself and stuck out her tongue. Turning around she ran back out of the library now and into the open. She tried to find a suitable open area where she could test it without actually hurting anybody or anything essential. She decided that the forest was the best option for this. With her she brought a target from the archer range so she had something to shoot at, she did not want to disturb the land after all.

She placed the target in front of an open area and walked a decent distance away. She wanted to test out the range first and if it missed then she’d just have to walk closer. She grabbed onto the gun with both of her hands now and pointed it towards the target, closing her left eye and aiming with the right one. Her tongue licked over her lips, salivating them some as she tried to concentrate.

Her finger moved to the trigger and she slowly started pressing it down, she knew that these things made quite a bit of noise and she was prepared for it. Though as she pulled the trigger properly she just heard a ‘fzzt’ sort of sound. She blinked and opened her left eye again to take a look at the gun.

“What…Is it broken? It wasn’t me, was it?” She said with a slight gulp now as she did not want to break Rico’s new invention. Without thinking everything properly through however she pointed the gun at herself for a moment or two and hit it gentle on the side. Another ‘fzzt’ sound could be heard and suddenly a beam fired at her.

Yukikaze dropped the gun to the ground now and stepped backwards, she was in a slightly shocked state since she had no idea what sort of beam this war, and this was not like the other guns that Rico had made before. Not wanting Rico to find out the weapon was missing she picked it up and ran back to the technology university.

She was lucky, Rico did not seem to have returned from eating yet. Sneaking into the library and to the desk she gently placed the gun back where she had found it before she jumped back out of there like the ninja she is. She did not think much more about what that beam was and it did not seem to have affected her in any way, she still had all her limbs and everything after all.

What Yukki did not seem to notice however is that she had gotten taller. Not by a noticeable amount just yet but at least 5 inches taller than she used to be. As she walked past some of the Biscotti guards she gave a little wave. The guards seemed to take notice of the change however, especially since she was still steadily growing right in front of them.

“W-Wait. Y-Yukikaze.” One of the guards said and she held out her hand. “You are…Getting taller. Is that normal?” She asked her now, Yukki seemed completely confused about this at first, thinking the girl was simply messing with her, though she noticed one of the sudden growths spurt and saw the girl getting shorter right in front of her.

“Ah…I am…What is going on. Oh no…Was it the thing that hit me…I need to run back to Rico.” Though as soon as she turned to start running the effects of the crystal seemed to be kicking in for full. Instead of giving her a couple of inches every now and then she suddenly shot up from her regular height to a whole of 140 feet tall. She now towered about the guards, her hands pushed against her yukata and she blushed.

“Ah…C-Could you get Rico here for me please? And hurry before this happens again.” She said. Not wanting to destroy anything around her she tried to carefully sit down on her knees. The impact did make the ground shake just a tiny bit for the two guards as they started running back to the library to find Rico.

Rico was just about to walk back into the library when the two guards ran up to her. Panting a little one of them held up a hand. “Ricotta. It is Yukikaze she needs your help. She is over there.” The guard pointed over to where they had come running from now. “You should find her easily…She is not hard to miss anymore.”

Ricotta was confused but started to run towards where they had pointed. She wondered what in the world Yukikaze had done. She wasn’t known for doing weird things like this, though the sight that met her made the young head of technology go wide-eyed. She saw Yukikaze towered above her now. She had gotten bigger since the guards left, now standing closer to 200 feet tall.

“Ricooo…I touched your new invention…then this happened.” Yukikaze said to her way smaller friend now. The foxgirl moved resulting in those heavy and huge looking breasts bouncing up and down. Her cheeks pretty red from embarrassment as well of course.

“It was a new gun. I hadn’t even tested it yet, it was using the new crystal we found. I guess the crystal is some sort of growth crystal. Which means to reverse this we will have to find one that shrinks you back down, although I have no idea what that looks like.” Rico said with a little huff up to her now gigantic friend, and she saw that she was getting bigger every minute. It was not only bigger she got however, Yukikaze’s blush stayed there and she was starting to pant a little more now.

“Rico…It might be….Too late, I have to…” Without warning she grabbed her way smaller friend between two of her gigantic fingers now. She moved her up underneath the short yukata of hers and stuffed her tiny doggirl friend into the front of her panties now. Just the feeling of having Rico sliding down against her slit made her moan out now, and with the wave of heat coming from her it seemed she was pretty aroused already.

Rico flailed her arms around and tried her best to grab onto anything she could inside the panties. In the hand she managed to grab onto one of the giant pussy lips of her foxgirl friend, not that this was the best thing to hold onto but it was better than nothing at least. She had no way to communicate with her friend however and things were just getting worse now. Everything started shaking as Yukikaze got back to her feet and walked towards the main castle of the Biscotti Republic.

Yukki did not seem to pay any attention to where she walked at the moment, one of her huge feet crashing right down on top of a group of Biscotti soldiers, all of them turning into furry little spirit balls with swirly eyes. The inhabitants of the city felt the ground started to shake and it did not take too long before they saw what was causing all of this as well when the giant body of the foxgirl came into view.

“Aaah…My Biscotti friends.” The foxgirl exclaimed before falling to her hands and knees now, accidentally destroying a couple of the smaller buildings. She had grown more it seemed. Around 400 feet in size already and it was not stopping at all. With a grin Yukki grabbed a handful of the smaller Biscotti citizens, she could already feel her friend Rico wiggling and pushing against her slit, if one person felt so good then maybe more would feel even better.

With a slight blush she reached down and pulled out the front of her panties now. She dropped the whole handful of people into her panties before she let the waistband snap back into place and trap all of them against her. Of course, she could not just let them move around on their own as they might escape, so she walked over to one of the nearby towers, closer and closer to the castle before she pushed the crotch of the panties against it.

Yukki let out a soft moan. She felt so much pleasure as she slowly started to grind her panty-clad pussy against the top of the tower, and as she was getting bigger the tower was slowly starting to fit more like a dildo. Of course she realized this, grabbing onto the waistband of her panties she pulled them down. Forgetting about the people inside, a lot of them falling down to the ground and turning into fluffballs, the remaining holding on the best they could to the slit.

Yukki’s hand wrapped around the building and she easily ripped it out of its foundation now, licking over her lips she placed her butt on top of some other buildings, easily crushing them underneath herself as she prepared the tower for its new position. Her legs spreading wide and she used her fingers to help spread her pussy a little as well.
She moved the tip of the tower against her slit, rubbing and teasing herself with it at first. More of the citizens turning into fluffballs as they got grinded on by the brick tower, Rico doing her best to not get crushed inbetween the pussy of her friend and the tower of course.

Rico jumped in through one of the windows of the towers instead, feeling as this might be a much better place to be at the moment. Everything was shaking around her however and all she could see when looking out the window now was the pink flesh of her friend. It seemed Yukki had finally pushed the tower inside of her pussy and was slowly moving it in and out of herself. The loud moans thundering over the Biscotti Republic. Surprisingly enough all of this ruckus and chaos still had not caught the attention of Princess Millhiore.

Yukki’s giant fluffy tail swished from side to side from the pleasure, smacking into the buildings and houses around her and ripping them apart with the fluff only. Some citizens trying their best to hold on now as they had been caught up in the fluff after the tail broke their house down.

Rico was in panic at the moment, it was getting warmer and warmer inside of the tower and something was oozing in through the open windows. Of course it was not hard to figure out what in the world it what considering the place she was currently inside of. She looked around in the tower for something to cover up the windows with just so she did not end up drowning in the pussy juices of her friend, though seeing as this was a simple guard tower there was nothing there at all. At least nothing that was useful for her.

Yukki’s moans were becoming louder with each and every thrust of the tower into her tight pussy. The walls clamping onto it and Rico squeaked out in fear when she saw the walls slowly being crushed by the pink walls of the pussy instead. The bricks being replaced by pinkness slowly but surely. Yukki kicked her feet outwards, smashing through more buildings in her way. She raised her ass up in the air and a few of the poor citizens ended up being crushed underneath it when she lowered it back down.

It seemed Yukki was getting closer and closer to reaching an orgasm now however, seeing as her pussy was getting so tight and a little bit of her juices were already dripping out of her slit and splattering on the ground below. A few people being covered by it completely and almost having to swim through it all. Through the whole thing she had gotten bigger and bigger after all.

Yukki arched her back slightly and let out another thundering moan with her orgasm. Rico cried out when the tower walls were replaced completely with the crushing pink pussy walls. She ended up smothering between the flesh and flooded over by the sea-like waves of juices coming in from everywhere. As Yukki laid there in her afterglow she did not wanna remove the tower just yet, although her makeshift dildo wasn’t really functional anymore. Poor Rico inside seemed to have met a rather terrible fate. Not even the magic of the lands of Flonyard had saved her this time.

Yukki took the time to enjoy herself, her head resting on the debris of the buildings she had destroyed before. Thinking about what other things she could do while this big, her tail moving from side to side just a happily as ever of course.