- Text Size +

 Sophie walked under the grim flourescent lights of the supermarket, dragging her feet along as she pushed her shopping cart down the cereal aisle. Tired, her heavy eyes glanced at the countless brands that cluttered the hallway. Just wanting to get her errands done with, Sophie just grabbed the cheapest box within arm's reach. Staring at the back to find the price, she noticed someone staring at her at a distance, carrying a small unlabeled cardboard box. A smaller woman with short, light brown hair, a tight-fitting tee shirt that hugged her skinny body and small breasts, and short hair above her pale face and big hook nose.

 

"Come here!" The woman said, beckoning Sophie over. "I want to show you something."

 

Sophie raised an eyebrow, she had never seen this woman before. What did she want? Either way, she thought the woman looked nice enough, so she slowly pushed her shopping cart towards her. "Hey, what's up?" Sophie asked, confused at the woman's intentions.

 

"You." The woman said, raising her left hand towards Sophie, her right hand still holding the cardboard box. A bright, pink flash blinded Sophie, suprising her like an unexpected camera flash. Rubbing her eyes, she looked down to see that the floor has changed, instead of tiles, she just saw a massive, endless white stone floor. Looking side-to-side, she saw various immense shapes, still unable to parse exactly what she was seeing.

 

"Up here, lil' lady!" Boomed a voice from above. Craning her neck, Sophie gasped to see the young woman, the size of a skyscraper, squatting above her. Shrieking like she had never before in her life, she fell backwards to see the stranger looming over her like a cloud. Trying to crawl away like a crab, she couldn't flee from the giant woman's two grasping fingers, which gently pressed against her torso and lifted her up in the air.

 

From her vantage point, Sophie could see her reflection in the giant woman's wire-framed glasses as she stared at her. Still screaming, she was placed in the cardboard box the woman was carrying. Craning her neck upwards, she could see up the woman's big nose and the underside of her small boobs.

 

"Let me go! Help me! What are you doing!" Screamed Sophie, who was now starting to cry. Feeling the gentle up-and-down motion of walking, she knew she was moving as the ceiling above her scrolled by. Still in shock, Sophie ran to one of the corners of the box and tried to claw her way upwards, but the walls were too steep and too high. Feeling anxiety rise in her chest, she felt helplessness overwhelm her. Sweating and crying, she stared upwards in disbelief that she was just captured.

 

Now in the passenger seat of a car, Sophie's throat began to become sore from constant screaming. Beginning to accept that she was not going to be released, she continued to cry as she leaned back on the cardboard wall and fell to the ground, covering her teary eyes.

 

The massive woman carried tiny Sophie out of the car and into a house, apparently to a kitchen.

 

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to you?" Asked the giant woman, looking down into the box below. Sophie nodded no. "Oh, I can't even hear you anyway, why am I even bothering?" The giantess walked away, out of the sight of tiny Sophie, making sounds that indicated that she was going through the contents of a few drawers and a fridge of some kind. Metallic clanging and other noise filled Sophie's eardrums, making her dread what was going to come next. Hearing a jar open, Sophie kept looking up to see what was going on. Curled up in a ball with her hands hugging her legs, she winced and shrieked as the giant woman's fingers descended upon her yet again.

 

Sophie's stomach lurched as she was forced into the air yet again. "Stop it! Please! What are you doing! Ahhhh!" A chill went through her entire body as she saw a massive red sphere below her. Trying to kick it away, she couldn't do anything as she was inserted into this strange, soft object. Smelling the air, she recognized what it was: a stemless Maraschino cherry, the kind you put on ice cream.

 

"Come on, get in there. Come on!" The giant woman exclaimed as she slipped Sophie in the cherry. "There we go! You fit nicely! Good and snug!"

 

Sophie tried to push herself out, no luck. She was completely stuck in this cherry up to her belly button. Still fully clothed, she felt the red juice soak into her pants and shirt. Feeling movement in her belly, she saw the kitchen around her swirl in a tornado of motion. Finally stopped. She looked down and around to see that she was clearly on a pile of pink ice cream. She was still sweating despite being freezing cold. Looking up, she saw the massive woman who shrunk her below a scrolling ceiling. She was definitely being carried somehwere.

 

"Hey, Tina, got you something. Your favorite. An ice cream cone with a little surprise on top!" Exclaimed the giant woman as she held Sophie outwards into a pink room. "Take it quick, it's starting to melt!"

 

"Aww, thanks sis! I've never had one of these. This should seriously hit the spot." Said Tina, a pretty woman with bright blonde fringed hair, a round face, big cheeks, blue eyes, and large D-cup breasts that were flattered by her yellow floral sundress. She reached her arm out and grabbed the cone from her sister, with Sophie in the middle.

 

"Okay, I'll catch you later! I hope you enjoy it!" Said the giantess as she walked out of the room, leaving Sophie alone with Tina.

 

Sophie was confused and afriad, just earlier she was merely shopping for groceries and now she was in an unbelievably terrifying predicament. She pulled her hair and screeched as loud as she could, trying to get Tina's attention, but the curvy blonde girl just looked down and licked her pink, glossy lips.

 

"Augh! Please! No! Don't! Aiyeee!" Shouted Sophie as Tina's lips parted and a massive, slick tongue emerged. Sophie kept crying as Tina's immense tongue slid along the side of the ice cream, making the cherry shift slightly. Sophie's eyes widened as she saw every tiny detail of Tina's tongue, every tiny bump and slime bubble that covered the slick muscle.

 

Sophie continued to scream and cry as her chest felt like bursting from a quick heartbeat mixed with immense anxiety. Never before was she so terrified as she was now. Every so often feeling a burst of heat and humidity from Tina's strawberry-flavored breath as her mouth came closer and closer each time. With every lick from the ice cream, Sophie felt more and more pain from the terror that now overwhelmed her. Her mind felt like it was going a million miles per hour. Why was she doing this? What's going on? Is she going to eat me? Thoughts raced through her mind.

 

When Tina's slick tongue came into contact with tiny Sophie, she gasped in terror as her arms, face, and hair were covered in melted ice cream and saliva. She tried wiping it off her face, but the slimy surface slid against her yet again.

 

"Mmm, you taste good." Tina said, licking the melted ice cream off of her lips. "Just a few more licks and there will be none left!"

 

Sophie shouted as Tina put her lips into an o-shape and descended upon the cherry in which she was embedded. "Stop! No!" She screamed as she felt the hot, humid mouth surround her entire body. An immensely loud slurping sound accompanied the warm darkness as Sophie felt herself forced upwards, being sucked into Tina's mouth with the cherry.

 

"Aiyeeeee!" Screamed Sophie as Tina rolled the cherry inside her mouth. Rubbing against the roof of Tina's mouth, her tongue, her cheeks, and her soft palate in complete darkness, Sophie retched and cried in helplessness as the massive tongue played with her. A sea of saliva washed over her body, forcing its way into her mouth. Each time she tried to spit out the somewhat sweet, somewhat rank saliva, more followed. Exhaustion overtook her, through both constant fear and resistance.

 

Sophie continued crying as Tina kept licking ice cream with her in her mouth. Each time she swallowed, she felt the cherry she was stuck in creep closer to Tina's slick throat. Wave after wave of ice cream washed over her, strangely cold in an extremely warm environment. Still bawling her eyes out, Sophie saw through Tina's lips the empty cone, moist with spit and melted ice cream head right for her. Loud crunching surrounded Sophie as Tina bit into the waffle cone that once held the ice cream. The chunky mixture washed over tiny Sophie as she noticed the massive tongue roll her, the cherry, and the chewed cone into a ball, positioning it at the center of the immense, hot mouth.

 

A sanity-shattering gulping sound vibrated Sophie's entire body, she screeched as she felt a lurch forward and a tightness all around her. She, along with the food bolus she was stuck in, slid down Tina's throat smoothly. Sophie winced as she felt Tina's esophagus slither along her face in a steady downward motion. Terror bubbled within her, attempting to kick and push, but the constriction of the tight tunnel was too great, only serving to push her arms into the soft mush of the chewed cone. Disgusted, she dry heaved and cried as the sound of Tina's massive heartbeat overcame the wet smacking noise accompanied with the slimy descent.

 

Tina rolled the tiny cherry in her mouth, knowing that some poor woman was stuck inside it. Feeling big and strong, she took a bite of the cone itself, making sure to smear the tiny lady with as much chewed food as possible, really shove her face in it. With a grin, she swallowed hard, trying to sense if the tiny woman was kicking or punching her esophagus on the way down, a sensation her older sister said was delectable. Unfortunately, she felt nothing. "Such a waste." she thought, as she shoved the rest of the cone in her mouth, chewing it and swallowing it with a few gulps. She let out a slight belch, wiped the melted ice cream off of her hands and lips, and continued reading her book.

 

Shrieking as the tight ring of Tina's stomach entrance slimed over her, she fell for a split second into a mash of digesting food. The heat hit her like a truck, the odor equally so. The heavy, humid air smelled strongly of vomit, the hot soup covered her skin as the cherry finally gave way and slithered off into the pool of chunky chyme. Sophie screamed, but the churning of the stomach caused her to become submerged completely in Tina's stomach contents. Wrinkled stomach walls pushed in and out to churn the hot, digesting soup all over the tiny woman. Treading slime, she attempted to swim against the constantly flowing current of Tina's vomit, but kept being forced under. As she emerged, she heard a plopping sound nearby, amongst the other vile sounds of wet slop. Two more plopping sounds closer, she tried moving, but a bolus of warm, chewed food landed right on top of her. Trying to get it off her, she emerged and tried wiping her face, but it was like trying to dry off while swimming in the ocean.

 

Her soaked clothes now extremely heavy, every movement became more difficult. The sea of acrid slime was an endless force that threw Sophie around like a ragdoll. Feeling it over her body, smelling it, and even tasting it, Sophie shook uncontrollably in terror and absolute disgust. The thick texture of the vomit made it worse as she could feel the individual disgesting food particles between her toes and in her hair. She dry heaved and coughed as the slime sent her back and forth through the fleshy furnace, sometimes making her slither against Tina's stomach walls.

 

In the hellish darkness of the young woman's stomach, Sophie continued to swim for two more hours, her skin starting to tingle and burn as it chafed against her soaked clothing. Still not used to the sharp smell of Tina's gut, she just wanted to slip into unconsciousness and die, but exhaustion would not take her so easily. The soup's current calmed and quickened at times, but the heat was unending. Sophie's skin wrinkled and her eyes burned like fire as she tried to claw her way up Tina's stomach, but to no avail. The torture was unstoppable, despite the curvy blonde woman's stomach being nearly empty at this point.

 

The calmness of Tina's stomach lent Sophie a brief period of semi-relief. Though she was still in extreme pain from the stomach acids burning her eys and nostrils, she was no longer being constantly jostled by the stomach churning. Now able to find the floor of the stomach, still knee-deep in mysterious liquid, Sophie caught her bearings and began to cry. The tears making her eyes sting more, she figured she didn't need them anyway from being in complete darkness. The wrinkled floor pulsed slowly, then quicker. Sophie started to become more anxious as the churning began again, only with no digesting food to be found.

 

A cacophany of various groans surrounded Sophie as the stomach walls slid against each other, pinning her between the fleshy folds like a sandwich. The vibration from the rubbing of these wrinkles causd Tina's stomach to growl at an almost ear-shattering loudness to tiny Sophie. All Sophie could do was moan in pain and exhaustion at this point as the empty stomach's walls slithered against each other, trying to churn food that's not there. As the walls pressed around Sophie, the air was forced out of her lungs, causing her to pass out from sheer exhaustion. Sophie's unconscious body slid deeper into Tina, never to waken again.

 

The next day, Sophie's body was discolored and twisted, but still recognizable as it slithered along the inside of Tina's coiling intestines. Embedded in a piece of brown feces, Sophie's face was frozen in an unnatural expression as it slid against the inside of Tina's colon. Not completely digested, Sophie's corpse remained motionless, suspended in the log of a stranger's shit, completely forgotten about by the woman who ate her. After finally leaving her captor's body, landing with a splash, she was flushed away without a second thought.