- Text Size +

A noisy bustling city, this is pretty much the everyday scene for most people trying to make a living in this world, getting up in the morning, going to work then coming back home quite late, but at least they get some money out of it and sometimes they might even be lucky enough to have something left for their own enjoyment. However not too far away from the city, if one follows a small path leading into a forested area, a torii gate can be seen in the distance, several of them in fact like a gateway, a shrine dedicated to a fox goddess, the shrine itself is tended to buy a young fox, that is, a young foxboy. Urika would be holding onto the broom tightly as he was brushing the ground around the shrine, removing the fallen leaves and any other dirt that was around there, he was a three tailed foxboy,  his hair going almost all the way down his back, even past his butt, red in color and so were his tails, though with a cute white tip to them. He would be wearing a rather nontraditional shrine maiden’s outfit, the skirt only reaching past his thighs, not even to the knees, he was not all too tall, about the same height as a foxgirl he knew, standing a mere 147cm in height and having to look up to greet most visitors to the shrine, the few they were, letting out a sigh as he looked towards the donation box, there had been no visitors today and it was already getting rather late but at least this had given him the time to clean the whole area, including the insides of the shrine buildings themselves.


Moving his sleeved arm up to his forehead he wiped away a little bit of sweat and smiled, he was finally done cleaning and could now enjoy himself a little bit instead, he had actually been planning to make a wish to the goddess he was serving, hoping that due to his dedication to the shrine she would grant it to him. He placed the broom down next to the others and slowly walked towards the donation box, he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a couple of coins, throwing them into the box there and closed his eyes, hands clapping together now as he prayed to the goddess. He did not take notice of the small group of people that suddenly decided to visit the shrine there, a group of schoolgirls it seemed, high schoolers most likely and they would be glancing over to the tender of the shrine rather curiously. Though what was the young and short statured foxboy actually praying for? Well, he wanted to be bigger, having always been the shortest person around and considering he was old enough to have gained three tails of his own he at least hoped his height would be going up a little bit too, at least to 170cm or so. The visitors glanced over at him, of course unaware that the ‘girl’ they saw in front of them was actually a boy, a rather bright light emerged from the statue of the fox goddess of the shrine, a rather mature looking and tall girl considering the statue was made in a 1:1 scale of her.


Urika stepped back a little and held his hands in front of his eyes to not be completely blinded by this light, though when opening then back up he would find himself way taller than he used to be, he must have been at least closer to 70 or 80 meters now, of course this was much taller than he wished for and out of surprise he would stumble about a bit, his footsteps cracking the ground beneath him until he fell right on his butt, landing on top of the main shrine building there. “Ow ow…” The foxboy said and rubbed his butt a little, sitting there with his knees up in the air and of course legs spread out, revealing his panties to the group of schoolgirls in front of him, of course the rather unnatural bulge in the panties would be a scary thing to see from someone who seemed like an adorable flatchested girl. It did not take too long before Urika understood what had happened of course and with a big smile on his face he would look himself over to try and get used to his new size, he had such a good view even from the sitting position because of the shrine being on top of a rather big hill. He looked down to the girls standing more or less between each of his tabi-clad feet and he reached out with his hand, easily grabbing the whole group of five in his grip and lifting them up in front of his face. “I apologize for this…But umm…” Fiddling a little with his skirt with the other hand and going redder on his cheek he would move the group down underneath his skirt and shoved them down the waistband of his panties, giving them a close-up of his now, at least to them, giant cock inside there, just the feeling of them bouncing into the cock as they fell down was rather pleasurable making him shiver slightly.


He did take another glance of the shrine and gulped. “I am sorry goddess! I did not mean to destroy your shrine in the process, I…I will rebuild it.” He said, reaching down to pick up the statue of the goddess that had fallen over, gently placing it back into a standing position and even reaching down with his giant lips to give it a kiss, before getting back up to his feet at least. “I want to visit the city…Show off and explore my new size.” He said with a slight laughter in his voice, starting to walk down the steps of the shrine, at his current size it would not take too long to reach the city after all, for a normal person it would be around 25 minutes, though for him it took closer to 10, give or take a minute or two. Standing at the outskirts he had already caused a rather big commotion in the city and he would soon take the first step onto the streets there, his giant foot landing right on top of a car and easily crushing it, the driver inside of course crushed with it and resulting in a little big of blood dribbling out, the people seeing this of course screaming out in terror and starting to flee in every direction as the foxboy continued to simply walk down the streets, not really caring about what he was stepping on at all. He was standing about the same size as some of the taller buildings in the city, he could easily peek into the top of the apartments and the lower levels would only be able to see either the red of his hakama skirt or the white from the kimono part.


He decided to have a little bit of fun with this fact of course, grinning he would lean his face forwards, right in front of an office building there, peeking in through the windows with those gigantic blue orbs of his, his hands fiddling about with the skirt because of the girls he had stuffed in his panties earlier, their squirming and rubbing against his cock had gotten him kind of aroused, and of course from the below it would be easy to see that now erected cock pushing against the tight panties from below him now for the people that were running past his feet now that he was finally standing still. He opened his mouth widely in front of the windows, being able to see his reflection in there, saliva dripping from the roof of his mouth and there would be strings connecting from his bottom teeth to the upper teeth, sticking out his tongue he dragged it across the windows there, slobbering it some with his saliva and leaving a trail of it slowly dribbling down the side of the building, he snickered some at this view. “Oh…Sorry about that little folks.” He said and closed his mouth again, with his mouth being this close to the building the windows would be shaking a bit due to his voice alone. Standing back up to his full height he turned around to continue walking down the streets, glancing down to see if there were anyone interesting walking around or perhaps driving around, and in the end he would reach down and picked up a buss full of people, holding it in front of his eye. “Wonder how it tastes…” He said, opening up wide again and moving half of the bus inside of his mouth, starting to suckle and slobber it up, of course the metallic and kind of dirty and oily taste was not all that good, but he didn’t seem to care too much about that in the end, it seemed his increase in size also increased his strength just a tad since his teeth could easily break through the metal of the bus and he ended up taking a bite out of it, part of the bus now inside of his mouth and he chewed it and of course the people inside into mush, swallowing with a loud sounding gulp for all to hear.


The metal and people landed kind of hard in his stomach and he could easily feel it, he hoped his acids would be able to digest everything there properly now or this might hurt in the end, though he couldn’t keep thinking about such and now stared into the hole he had made in the bus by biting away the front end of it, smirking a little he tilted his head upwards, moving the bus up over his head and shaking it so the tiny people one by one…well, sometimes two by two fell out and landed right on that large wet tongue of his, when he couldn’t feel more people landing in his mouth he shut his lips and started to move his tongue around, toying around with the tiny screaming people in his mouth, crushing a few of them against the roof of his mouth before chewing the rest, the results would be the same as before however, swallowed with a loud gulp. “Didn’t know these humans could taste that good, this wish was well worth my devotion.” He said to himself now, smiling and patting his stomach a little in satisfaction, though he still had another type of hunger to satisfy, and it seemed that two of the girls he had placed in his panties before had been crushed by his stiff cock during his movements, sighing a bit he walked over to a nearby school, turning around and sitting down with a loud crash and using the school to lean against. His tails would move around some and even the soft fur were able to rip apart the school just a tad, debris falling from the top of the building and revealing the small children inside, it seemed he had found a middle school. Grinning the foxboy would lift up his skirt now, revealing the bulging panties and tugging on the waistband a little, slowly and teasingly pulling the panties down until his cock was in full view to the students of the school.


The foxboy started shifting his position now, soon sitting up on his knees he began leaning forwards, the cock slowly moving towards the hole he had made in the school building before, leading straight into a classroom, the students on the inside would be staring at the tip of the cock simply coming closer and closer, the foxboy eventually just thrusting it into the classroom, forcing some of the students against the walls on the other side, crushing a few of them immediately by the impact, one of them even got stuck underneath the foreskin now, the foxboy moaning out loudly from the pleasure, the three remaining girls from the shrine were lucky now, still in the panties they ended up being able to easily jump out and try to run away from him, taking one last look up to the foxboy that was slowly thrusting in and out of the school girl, blushing a bit due to the view of course because he was cute after all. The teacher of the classroom tried to look out through one of the windows, opening she held out her hand and tried to get the attention of the foxboy, this of course to no avail and the poor students, especially the ones underneath the tip of his cock would end up drenched in a bit of his precum now, oozing out of the slit. “C-Can’t do that here…” He suddenly said now, stopping the thrusting and pulled his cock out of the building, some of the students still hanging onto it of course, without even checking he just pulled his panties back on and walked back into the main part of the city, crushing the three girls on the way out, something he did notice when coming back to the building he had stood next to earlier…he had grown even taller now, standing almost twice his former height and towering over most of the buildings in this city. “Ah…” He looked down to the tiny cars trying to drive around his feet, squatting down he picked them up and peeked some at them, flicking one away so it landed on top of another one.


The giant feminine foxboy could no longer hold himself, his cock hard and twitching inside the panties and he even panted slightly now, placing his butt in the middle of the street, right on top of a couple of cars he pulled his panties back down and threw them on top of a building, covering the upper half of it, the streets would now be blocked by a giant pair of balls of course, the foxboy reaching out to grab a few tiny people, holding them in his hand and staring down at them. “You will help me out…” He said in the most adorable of ways before the hand would be moving for his cock, wrapping around it tightly and almost crushing the tiny people against the pole of flesh, he slowly began to masturbate in the middle of the streets, his tails swishing around and he would keep his eyes close, the people staring up in both disbelief and fear that a giant young boy would do this in the middle of the city. More precum started oozing down from the towering cock, splattering across the roads and even covering a bus that he had partways trapped under his balls, the foxboy let out a rather loud moan now, which could be heard even in the parts of the city he had not been to yet that were still functioning normally, the people there looking up wondering what in the world that sound was. Urika continued to masturbate, the speed his hand was moving would have increased by now and the people he had used to increase his pleasure had turned into mush against his cock now, shivering and leaning forwards it did seem like he was getting to his limit there, shifting his sitting position again now and pointing the cock right downwards, letting the precum dribble down and make a rather large pool in the middle of the streets.


His eyes would open up again now, mouth opening rather wide and his butt crashed back to the ground, sitting with his thighs spread, kind of in a girlish way, he let go of his cock and let it pretty much spray his cum everywhere, he had kept it in for a quite a while too considering he was supposed to be a very pure shrine maiden working at the shrine, his globs and strings of gooey cum landing on people, buildings and cars alike, some of the poor people unfortunately drowning in the amounts of cum he let out, cars getting stuck and windows even breaking depending on how close they were to the foxboy himself. He would pant faster now, tongue sticking out of his mouth and his cheeks completely red out of embarrassment, though he felt good about the whole thing, it was a great feeling after all. He did take a glance to see the damage he had caused to the city itself, at least the one street he had decided to visit, cum dripping down from the buildings and both people and cars being unable to move, there were people trying to help others out of the sticky cum…and the only thing the foxboy could do about this was to move a finger against his cheek in an innocent way and tilt his head. “Sorry…I got a bit excited.” He said, smiling down to the tiny people as she started to stand back up, leaving his panties on the building he started to walk back to the shrine he was tending to, he still had to fix it up a little after breaking it after all.


Upon his return he looked to the statue of the goddess he served, bowing his head deeply and smiling like he had done before. “Thank you for your gift.” He said, of course now he had to learn how to control it, seeing as he had suddenly grown bigger before he must have gotten the ability to change his size at will after all, and if he wanted to he could always become a god himself, a very very huge and real one not only seen through statues made several centuries ago. Picking up the statue of the goddess he would bring it with him to another building of the shrine, placing it there before returning to the ruined building, sitting down behind it and letting his cock rest on top of the ruins. He stared to the visitors that were at the shrine grounds this late, smirking. “Hello there, I guess you can pray to me too now, Urika.”