- Text Size +

“Siiiiiiiiiigh...I am so goddamn bored.” The Kitsune would say as she was sitting in the main room of her shrine now, she was not able to find her mother nor her daughter which meant she had nobody to really play with at the moment, resulting in quite the boredom. She would lean her head forwards a little bit now and placed her cheek up against her fist, the elbow firmly planted against the wooden table of the main room even, the fingers of her other hand annoyingly tapping against the table. “Dammit…I know one way I could entertain myself but my mother told me not to.” She said with a slight sigh now, she glanced out through the window of the room, the surrounding area of the shrine would be a rather wonderful forest, unfortunately not too far away it was slowly being deforested as the city next to the shrine was increasing in size and more or less biting into the territory of the Kitsune. Shaking her head she smacked her hand into the table and stood up on her feet now, she walked across the floor, her tabi-clad feet making a couple of cute thump thump sounds with every footstep, opening the door she would step outside, holding her arm up and using her sleeve so the sunlight would not end up blinding her as she had not yet been out of the shrine. “Aaah…” After getting used to the light properly she would push out her rather sizable chest and took a big sniff of the fresh forest air around her. “I love the smell of the nature…” She stated to no one in particular, her ears twitching a little bit due to the birds chirping, which the sensitive ears would pick up even from far away. “Though there’s one thing that pisses me off…” She said angrily as she started to walk up a hill, to reach the top she walked for a good twenty or so minutes, but once up there she had a great view over most of the forest and all the way to the outskirts of the nearby city. She pointed one of her fingers to it then flipped off the city. “This crap here…The smell of gasses and other things that does not really belong in such a beautiful nature, on top of that the place is so freaking noisy.” Her ears were twitching more now, mostly out of annoyance because she could easily hear the sounds from the city.

Shaking her head now she would summon her Hoshi no Tama, taught by her mother how to summon it and of course how to use it for her own good, she smirked widely now as she would rub the ball with both hands, glowing just a little bit and it would not take long before the usually 1,5m tall Kitsune was standing at a rather towering height of almost 80 meter at the top of this hill now, giving her an even better view of the city itself. “Time to have some fun…” She was only planning on causing some chaos in the city, maybe tease a couple of the people living there and of course get herself a small meal if she so wanted to. She started to walk down the hill at her new size, the sounds of her footfalls would be louder now and the ground was shaking just a little bit, the inhabitants of the city would take notice of these strange noises coming closer and closer, the deforesters at the edge of the city however would be the first to see what in the world was going on. Cysh gave an evil smile as the only view she gave one of the bulldozers would be the bottom of her geta before it crashed down on top of the vehicle, easily and completely crushing it underneath her foot now. “Ooh that felt so lovely…Who wants some more eh?!” She boomed out to the other workers there, and she was for sure being serious too as she raised her other foot and stomped right on top of one of the trucks that was bringing the lumber away to make furniture, the people inside the vehicles turning into bloody pulps of course, alongside anyone else close enough to end up underneath the foot of the gigantic Kitsune. She glanced to one of the small buildings the workers used as a place to rest, she had studied them and knew that half of them slept while the other half were working, she would start walking towards it and squatted down right next to the building now.

The ones inside of the building had started waking up due to the sounds and ruckus happening on the outside, though when two of the workers walked outside they would immediately crash into the foot of the foxgirl, she licked her lips and her giant hand would be coming straight for them, easily picking the two tiny humans up in her hand and without any hesitation she threw them into her mouth, she even made a proper show about chewing them into pieces, keeping her mouth open as her teeth easily crushed the workers into crunched up flesh piles. She swallowed the two of them with a loud gulp, her hands now reaching down for the building, grabbing onto the roof she easily pulled it away so she could reveal that adorable but giant face of hers to the ones still inside of there, swirling her tongue around inside of her mouth she gather up quite the amount of saliva before spitting into the building, not being able to respond in time a group of workers ended up splatter by that huge glob of spit, it was way too sticky to be able to get out of without a lot of work and by the time they managed to get out the foxgirl had already eaten the rest of their friends, simply smiling down to the survivors covered in her spit she stood back up to her full height and raised her foot high in the air. “Bye you little fucks.” She said in an angry tone before she stomped onto the building, her foot was not big enough to crush the whole thing in one go but she got half of it along with the people stuck in her saliva, the nasty cracking of bones and splattering could be heard by everyone else, and hell if they hadn’t panicked properly already they were for sure going into full panic mode now. Cysh raised her foot once more, some of the workers running away would be able to see the blood smears underneath her geta that were made out of their co-workers, realizing this Kitsune was not screwing around they were sure as hell not going to stay around here any longer, most of them actually ran into the forest while some bailed right towards the city, unfortunately this was Cysh’s next goal. She would start walking towards the city now, stomping behind the fleeing workers and making sure to crush them on the way, the authorities in the city had already been alerted and tried to put up the police force against her by the bridge that lead into the city.

Cysh would be standing on the other side of the bridge now, this was the only way in and out, a rather poor decision by the city council but for Cysh this worked out pretty well. Smirking she took one step onto the bridge, the bridge making a couple of creaking noises as the Kitsune with her four fluffy tails and the heavy fabric of her clothing would definitely weigh more than the cars and even trailers driving over the bridge during the day. She continued to slowly move closer and closer to the police on the other side of the bridge, they were standing there pretty heavily armed with machineguns and everything just waiting for the order to shoot, though Cysh was never gonna let them have that pleasure, she stopped in the middle of the bridge and simply stood there for now, staring at the tiny police at the other end of the bridge. “You should walk away…Or else you might die.” She stated in a rather simple tone, raising her foot again as she continued to walk, the order was given and the tiny officers began to blast the giant Kitsune with their little guns, she did wince just a little because of the bullets but for the most part they only felt like tiny stings, and this did not make Cysh much happier either. “I freaking warned you!” She yelled out as she started to run, the bridge cracking more underneath her feet now and as she reached the end, stomping on several police vehicles the bridge could be seen more or less breaking in half by the Kitsune’s earlier movements, she was standing there towering over the police now and giving them a glare of death, one car under each of those giant sized getas of hers. “I win…” She stated as she held up her hand. She started stomping every police officer and vehicle around her now, the sound of cracking bones once again reaching her hair and she almost moaned just out of pure pleasure from crushing these tiny ants underneath her geta-clad feet. Finishing up her little rampage on the local authorities she would start to move further inside of the city grounds, she had destroyed the only way out by ground which meant if people wanted to escape they would have go to the airport, which was Cysh’s next goal, she had always wanted to have her very own toy plane after all.

Before one of the planes could even take off there would be a giant Cysh sitting right in front of it with the biggest grin or her face one has ever seen on a girl, she reached out with both of her hands and grabbed onto the length of the plane, at this size she could not really use the plane for much however so she ripped the wings off and made sure to block the doors out so she could use it for something more proper later, placing it back on the ground for now as she grabbed another plane with several passengers in it. “Bad day for a plane trip, ain’t it?” She said with a giggle, her hand wrapping around the plane and she squeezed onto it, the passengers on the inside heard the metal creaking all around them and soon the walls would be coming in as the hand easily crushed the middle of the plane, the passenger in the front and the back would be able to hear the screams coming from the middle section as the crushing hand easily killed them off without any hesitation at all, Cysh simply threw the half-crushed plane away as she knew it would not be able to take off or anything after such a thing. Summoning her Hoshi no Tama once more she would close her eyes, she wanted to use the first plane she had taken but this certainly needed the Kitsune to be boosted just a tad. It would not take too long before Cysh went from a gigantic 80 meters to a completely massive 500 meter in size. Staring down at the plane she grabbed it in her hand and licked her lips. “I should eat you puny humans but for now I got another job for you.” Shifting her sitting position a little she would lift up the bottom of her hakama, revealing her white panties underneath the outfit she slowly moved the tip of the plane against the panties and started rubbing it against them now, already a little wet from all the death and destruction she had caused the pilots of the plane had a rather hard time seeing anything because of the fabric and the small amounts of pussy juice that covered their windows. Cysh would move her other hand underneath her hakama now and used it to easily slip her panties down, holding the plane so the passengers looking out through the right side got a full view of a gigantic Kitsune pussy, oozing a little bit of fluids that easily splattered on the ground, on top of a couple of unlucky people who got crushed underneath the glob of fluids.

Cysh licked her lips now as she grabbed more firmly onto the plane, the creaking of metal could be heard by the poor passengers inside, this time she was not planning on crushing the plane with her hand alone. The front of the plane would be facing the pussy of the Kitsune now and slowly moved forwards, it would not take long before the only thing the pilots could see were the pink walls of her pussy as she pushed the plane inside of herself, letting out a cute moan as she did. «Ahn...». She kept shoving the plane deeper inside and there would be no obstruction as she had removed the wings earlier, soon every person, maybe except for those sitting far enough back would only be able to see the wet pulsating pussy walls through the windows, the creaking continuing now as the pussy itself clamped tighter onto the plane. Cysh would shift her position slightly, grabbing her panties she got back up to her feet and took a walk through the airfield, stomping on top of the smaller planes there and kicking down the air control tower as she reached the terminal itself, the plane still stuck almost fully inside of her pussy of course. She turned around and placed her butt on the roof of the terminal, wiggling it slightly to get comfortable and she sure hoped this poor building was able to handle her weight, while she herself did not weigh a lot her tails added quite a bit in the end. Spreading her legs and lifting her hakama she would grab onto the back end of the plane again and slowly started to thrust it in and out of her own pussy now, she was pretty much using the plane as her very own dildo, she even had an audience on the inside. The speed of which she moved the plane in and out of herself would increase by time, the walls clamping even harder onto the poor plane and there would already be cracks appearing through the windows and the metal itself, Cysh’s pussy juices slowly starting to dribble into the plane. Even though the cabin personnel had told the passengers to stay calm they would be panicking on the inside and tried to find a way out, though because of the tight walls the emergency exits refused to open up.

There would be one person on the inside of the plane however who was kind of enjoying herself, always having had a thing for cute fox eared girls, especially giant ones and she had managed to get a view of Cysh before she grabbed the plane and moved it underneath her hakama, she wanted to meet her properly now and talk to her, of course this seemed like a wild dream considering her current situation, she was however the only person still sitting calmly in her seat and even with the juices of the Kitsune oozing in through her window she simply reached out with her hand and let it cover it, even having a little taste. There would be a rather thundering moan escaping from Cysh’s lips that could be heard now as she shoved the plane as deep inside herself as possible, the walls clamping even tighter down and the metal dildo would start to get pressed together just like had happened with the other one she crushed in her hand. Screams could be heard from the front of the plane as the deeper parts of the Kitsune crushed it easily, Cysh moaning out once more now and a flood of her juices would start to surround the plane, the walls clamping down further and more parts of the plane could be heard getting crushed together, though luckily for most people further in the back they were spared as the Kitsune pulled the half crushed plane out of her pussy after climaxing. She lifted the dripping plane in front of her face now and grinned. “Enjoyed?” She asked curiously and tilted her head, one of her ears flopping a little to the side now as she was standing once more, looking out through the windows, although covered by juices it was possible to see the Kitsune’s pussy was still dripping giant globs down inside of the terminal, the large crash that had been heard before was Cysh removing part of the roof so she could let out her orgasm into the terminal. “Hopefully you city people enjoy being forced to smell my scent as much as I am being forced to smell your filthy gasses.” She said angrily, raising her hand with the plane up in the air before throwing the whole thing to the other side of the airfield. The plane crashing into the ground and those inside who had been spared from being crushed by Cysh’s pussy would now be annihilated during what one could consider a proper plane crash.

Cysh would be playing around some with her panties now, seeming to be in deep thought whether she was gonna put them back on or not. This little moment of thought seemed to end with the panties being dropped on top of the terminal as the Kitsune would start to walk again. She had destroyed the bridge out and now every plane and the terminal of the airport was destroyed, there was no ways to actually escape Cysh’s little rampage now, well almost since one could always take a boat but the only port in the city wasn’t for citizen usage after all, it was a military installment and a very small one at that. Cysh would hold onto the little ball containing most of her magic abilities once more, she wanted to go all out and giving the ball a kiss she would get what she wanted, slowly gaining more and more size and soon the Kitsune would be standing at a whopping 6000 meter tall, towering over any building and she could easily pick up most buildings now if she wanted to, the tallest building in this city were around 800 meter tall.  It was no chance to miss the Kitsune standing there now, her swishing tails creating a hurricane around her and she was able to see much further than just this city, if she wanted to she could take herself a nice stroll to the next city after this and continue her rampage. Smirking she took the first step into the city now, her massive foot crashing down, the surrounding area would be devastated by the earthquake itself and the impact area of her foot would of course be annihilated. Her other foot would do the exact same thing before she squatted down above the poor little city. “So…” was the only thing she said before sitting down in the city, her butt destroying a rather large part of it before she shifted her hips so her still wet pussy would be pressed down against the ground, flooding the streets beneath where it touched now and by rubbing her pussy against the ground she more or less grinded the place into forming after it.

There would be screams, panic and people running all over each other as they saw the feet coming down above them, during the impact the people closest to the feet would be thrown into the air, some of them high enough to splatter against the ground again when they landed, of course this was not the worst to come as the rather gargantuan sized pussy of the Kitsune would come smearing its juices all over the place, grinding over the ground and destroying several apartment complexes in the process, people getting crushed by the skin and even the juices itself considering how large the Kitsune was at the moment. A poor train was ended underneath Cysh`s clit but at least it brought her a short moment of pleasure. Cysh would place a finger against her own lips now as she glanced down to the city, the authorities really had no way of stopping this massive rampaging Kitsune. The one or two small warships by the port were ordered to fire but that only pissed her off more, reaching out with a hand to pick up both ships and eat them. The last thing the crews of these two ships saw were that huge mouth opening up underneath them before they got dropped, thrown around by her tongue and gulped down easily, the ships were small enough to swallow whole, kinda like pills. She stared back down to the city now, slowly leaning forwards until her large orbs were pressed up against the ground, still constricted by her kimono which would make the nipples poking through the clothing rather easy to see. The heavy breasts crushing anything they landed upon and she let out a rather loud giggle from the feeling, the voice blasting right towards the ground and a couple of buses would be blown away from the impact of her laugh now. Her eyes were fixated on one specific building in the city now, even though it was miniscule to her and hard to see she knew exactly which one it was. Her tongue would be moving around inside of her mouth now as she prepared to take care of the governmental building of the city, gathering up loads of sticky saliva before spitting out the wad.

There were no warning as the wad of spit came straight for the government building of the city, crashing into it and destroying the surrounding area in a flood of sticky saliva. Cysh simply laughing again at how easy it was to destroy what she hated the most, the place where people decided that cutting down the forest to expand the city further and further happened. Cysh would slowly drags herself closer to where the government building used to be, anything beneath her getting crushed underneath that dragging body of hers, the breasts leaving a rather deep canyon in the ground as she did, when she was close enough that her face was hovering over the saliva covered area she would open up her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue and letting another glob of saliva drip down from the tip of it and splatter across the ground together with the spit from before. Moving her hand up she placed her finger on the ground and started to draw a circle around the area, it would be like one of those defenses used by castles several hundred years ago, except it was filled with the saliva of a gargantuan foxgirl instead of water and alligators. She was even humming a little tune. Sitting back up again Cysh would take a little look at all the damages she had made around there, pondering curiously now she turned to face a part of the city that had yet to be destroyed by her, wiggling her finger around some she reached out and started to draw in the ground once more, trying to draw a picture of herself with the buildings she crushed with it, of course the drawing would look horrible since Cysh had no skills in such a thing. Sighing when she actually got a look at it she placed the palm of her hand on the ground and started swiping it over to get rid of the evidence, along with a whole residential area. “Well, it’s time to actually get rid of this place, it was an eyesore anyways.” She said, the Kitsune getting back up to her feet now and placing her hands on her hips. “Actually, I might have one more thing I can do with it.” Being a Kitsune she always had specific abilities that could make sex a more fun thing, especially since she was able to please both males and females if she so wanted to. With her hand reaching underneath her hakama again she would soon be holding onto something, a rather large-looking cock, although it was average sized to her, to anyone else in the city it would be bigger than most of their buildings.

While being flaccid she would let go of the cock and simply let it dangle between her legs far above the tiny people of the city, though to their despair she was starting to squat back down and it this experience alone seemed to arouse the Kitsune because the cock was starting to erect, getting stiffer the whole time she squatted and as her butt crashed into the ground once more it was towering at full height, the Kitsune did not have any balls however which was probably lucky for those who would have ended up underneath them when she sat down. Her hand moved down so she could grab onto her cock once more, pulling back the foreskin and leaning forwards so the large member pressed into the ground, obliterating anything in the area where it hit now. “Aww, you are so small you can’t even pleasure me properly.” She said with a big huff now and shook her head. “Seems I gotta do it myself then.” She added to the end and shrugged a little bit, for the tiny people they would get the first row seat to watching a Kitsune masturbate above them now, the hand slowly starting to move up and down that large length of hers, of course pleasing her cock was not the only thing she wanted to do, her pussy grinding against the ground aswell. The remaining forces of the small armed forces stationed in this city would try their best to rescue the people that were underneath the Kitsune’s cock or pussy, though with the fluids dripping out this would not be an easy task, especially when the thicker precum started to splatter down on the ground below, the Kitsune moaning out in pleasure above and leaning forwards so she could shove her cock against the ground once more, taking up several streets.

Removing her hand from the cock she would instead start thrusting it along the ground, the feeling of all these tiny buildings, vehicles and people getting smothered and crushed against that massive member of hers was apparently good enough for her after all, she just needed a little bit of time to get used to it, anyone with a gun would try their best to fight against the member, however firing anything against it didn’t seem to help out, in fact it simply pleased her because of how big she were at the moment, the cock twitching a little against the ground and the precum would keep on flooding out through the tip. Cysh closed her eyes now and stroked a finger against her slit instead, with her hips moving around a little the cock would be dragged from side to side, a poor school being crushed underneath it, surprising it had not been crushed before now even, all those poor middle schoolers having their life ended by a cock. As Cysh was getting closer to an orgasm from both of her genitals she would raise one of her knees up in the air and take a hold of her cock again, making sure it was pointed downwards to the city. “Oh, seems there’s a flood coming.” She said as she shivered, the cock throbbing in her hand and soon there would be several spurts of thick white fluids coming out from there, crashing into the ground hard enough to make a couple of small craters of their own, showing the true power of this giantess above them now, of course there wouldn’t only be a single spurt but at least four or five of them, Cysh made sure to shift the cock around a little so each spurt sent the cum to different places, her aim was to flood as much of the city as possible after all. Those underneath her would be drenched in fluids coming from her pussy as well, Cysh leaning her head back a little bit and panting out after what could be considered a double orgasm, all, or at least most of the poor tinies of the city now covered in either of her fluids. She let go of her cock again now and simply let it fall back towards the ground, the tip of the cock pressing into the ground, a small group of tiny people being trapped underneath the foreskin now and getting the best view anyone could ever have of the cockslit. Unfortunately for them however, Cysh would lift her cock resulting in these tiny people being trapped underneath the foreskin, most likely to be crushed when the Kitsune masturbated another time.

Cysh let out a sigh of relief and took another glance around, seeing all the damages she had done she smiled rather happily, she had cured her earlier boredom and she had gotten rid of the number one problem that was threatening the forest where she lived. Stroking her hakama as she stood back up she summoned her little starball once more for the final touch to her plan. The Kitsune soon growing to a size of 13,000 or so meter, making it rather easy for her to simply stand in the ocean next to the city and let her cock drop on top of it, of course she was being careful as she had no intention to damage the forest next to it, nor did she really want to destroy any of the other cities around on the globe here. There was no hiding the fact that this Kitsune had been on the news all over, yet nobody had dared to actually do anything because they might just end up feeling her wrath in their part of the world too. She held onto her cock once more and stared down at this puny miniscule city below here. “Goodbye.” She said as she simply let go of her cock, as the giant member landed it crushed pretty much everything that had been part of the city, some areas might have been lucky enough to survive but with no structure or economy going this would not mean much. “Finally…” She said with a soft sigh now. She was done with this place, she could finally return to her normal self, shrinking back down to her usual 1,5m height, standing on the hill where everything started she could get a good view of the destruction she had caused from a tiny person’s point. Floods and seas of her cum, both from her cock and pussy laying around everywhere, fires and of course the craters caused by her body, but hey at least she was one heck of a happy fox now. Turning around with the biggest smile ever and humming happily when walking down the hill back to her shrine.

Having returned to the shrine however, Cysh’s mother Yurka was not very happy about what she had just done. Seeing her mother when she had arrived back home she had only two words to mutter. “Oh…Crap.”