[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young teacher fulfils her desire for revenge on an old pupil using her unique powers. But things turn sour for all invovled.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Butt, Mature (40-49), Crush, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2715 Read: 25401
Published: February 12 2015 Updated: February 27 2015

1. Chapter 1 - The beginning by amazonianniall [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (830 words)

Just a short introduction to both the current situation and the beginnings of Natalie's history. All the tags will be covered in greater detail as the story continues.

 

 

 

2. Chapter 2 by amazonianniall [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1885 words)

Not a huge amount of action in this chapter, mostly just a bit of an info dump. The end does however advance the story a little and I think the background will make the later action all the sweeter.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------