- Text Size +

Urika let out a little sigh as he was moving around the front of the shrine with his bamboo broom, brushing away the leaves that had fallen. It was late in the afternoon currently and he felt a little sad, it was his birthday today yet nobody had come to greet him a happy birthday or give him a small present, not even the other attendees to the Inari shrine he was tending to. Though there seemed to be one person that wanted to give Urika a very happy birthday, a shadow moving around and peeking at him around the corner of a shrine, preparing a plan to give him something very fun to do today. The shadowy woman moved her hand in a circular motion, purposely pushing over a small statue of a wolf as she disappeared to make the young foxboy walk around the corner.

With the sound of something breaking Urika blinked, placing the broom against the wall he walked over and around the corner, at first only seeing the broken statue on the ground and huffing. “Now who did this…” He walked over and started to pick up the parts, though this is also when he took notice of something strange to it. An oval opening in front of him, standing up he walked a little closer and took a good look at it, the sight however made him go wide eyed. He had the perfect view of the city through this little opening, he had no idea what it was or who had made it but it made him curious indeed, reaching out with a finger he poked it, the finger went through the opening and glancing to the side he could see his very own finger over the city, gigantic.

Poor Urika was confused, his eyes going even wider now and he retracted his finger from the opening, taking a couple of steps back, tripping over his own feet and landing right on that cute butt of his, legs spread out to the side and giving a rather loving view underneath the short hakama skirt of his. The shadowy figure from before was still around the shrine, grinning just a little at this sight, the foxboy was so innocent which made her plan even better, she was of course hoping he would go into the portal she had made for him.

Urika placed one of his hands on the ground and helped himself back up on his feet, looking around to see if he could find whoever made this thing appear, though with no luck his curiosity got the better of him, walking straight into the shadowy figures little plan. His right foot moving first into the portal and soon he took his first step, landing with a thunderous boom in the middle of the city, he could feel several buildings easily being crushed underneath the tabi clad foot of his, wiggling his toes the cars and people underneath them got smeared against the ground, leaving tiny splatters of blood and oil around in the streets.

His left foot followed shortly after the right one, causing the same amount of damage, if not even more because he stomped down when placing it on the ground, the quake shaking buildings in a one kilometer radius away from the impact of his foot. The young foxboy glanced back and the portal had disappeared now that he was all the way through. “W-What?!” He yelped out now and looked around, hoping he was able to find another portal like the one he just came through, how else would he be able to get back to his shrine at a normal size after all?

Urika sighed when he could not see any other portal however, his toes still wiggling around and he started to walk, hoping he was at least able to find his shrine, though it was nowhere in sight, even after walking from one end of the city to the other. Every footfall of his leaving deep craters in the ground, the print of course having the shape of a tabi sock wherever he had stepped. “Where is it…” He said to himself as he glanced down to the ground, the massive foxboy squatting down above the city now. His short hakama not hiding much of what he had underneath, bulging against his panties it was very easy to see his gigantic pair of balls and of course the cock held tightly on the inside.

Urika raised his hand in the air before stretching out one of his fingers and moving it down to the ground, the impact of the finger causing a small quake and any poor building unlucky enough to get trapped underneath the tip of his finger now were obliterated. All of these actions did not seem to get much of a reaction by the young foxboy however, like if he had no idea he was actually in the middle of a real city and destroying it with simple movements alone. The poor citizens of the city staring in disbelief as he was sitting down now, the panty-clad and cute butt of his landing with a most thunderous boom and leaving buttcheek shaped craters in the ground. The bulge revealing his cock and balls in the panties were now also much closer to the ground, making some people start running and screaming out of fear.

Reaching down with his hands the young foxboy started tugging on the waistband of his panties, pulling them off so his balls could smash on top of a couple of buildings, his cock hovering right above at the moment as all these shenanigans had gotten him a little aroused. He did take a glance at some of the bigger buildings there, wondering how it would feel if he grabbed one of them and started fucking it, and now that he was this big he certainly had the chance to try it out. His large right hand wrapped around a tall office building full of people, easily ripping it out of its foundation and he held it in front of his gigantic cock. Workers on the inside of the building would fall over and tried their best to get over to the windows so they could see, though the only sight they had from that side were Urika’s two fingers slowly stroking up and down on his cock to help it stiffen up some more.

It would not take too long before his cock was standing fully erected, a decent size for a feminine foxboy like himself. He moved the building closer to the tip of his cock now and let the tip poke and stroke over the windows of the building at first, a little bit of precum drenching the windows and making them a bit harder to see through. He started at the top and the building was moved upwards, soon the tip of his cock was pointing against the underside of the building, with a little grin he thrusted upwards. The tiny people on the first floor could only hear a rumble as the massive tip of a cock came through the floor, forcing them against the roof and through several other floors. He shoved his cock through half of the building before stopping.

Urika kept his eyes closed when shoving the cock into the building, shivering and wiggling that gigantic butt of his against the ground, obliterating more of the poor city underneath the cheeks. He could feel the tiny people moving and crawling over the head of his cock, holding firmly around the building he started to move it up and down over the cock, moving his hips and pushing the cock at the same time. “Nnn…” Some of the people at the top tried their luck by jumping out through the windows, it didn’t seem like they had realized he held the building rather high up in the air, those who jumped simply landed splattered against the asphalt below. His other hand moved down to fondle and play around with his balls, he tried to move them and drop them on top of buildings underneath him, giggling every time he felt the poor structures get smashed under his balls alone.

He started moving his hips faster and pushing the cock harder into the poor building, shoving the cockhead higher and higher up even, people having to jump to the sides and almost hug the corners unless they wanted to end up on the cockhead, some of the more unlucky ones had landed right on the slit, which was big enough to swallow up these poor people whole, moaning out louder now the foxboy let go of his balls, the hand smashing into the ground and he shifted his position a little, pointing the building cocksleeve downwards. It would not take too long before the young foxboy let out an extreme orgasm, the spurts of his cum smashing through the roof of the building he was fucking and splattering across the ground below there. Flooding the streets with his sticky goo, those caught in it having no way to escape now either when the debris from the cocksleeve building fell down to the ground.

Pulling the building off his cock and dropping the whole thing back to the ground he let out a sigh of relief, a few drops of cum still dripping down from the slit of his cock, and since he had let go of that gigantic member the head of the cock would be pushed against the ground, the buildings still standing from the earlier orgasm now getting pushed aside and falling over due to the cockhead.

“I didn’t know buildings could be used like this.” He said to himself, of course at this size his voice would be booming all over the place no matter how quiet he was. He would shift to sit on his knees, crawling a little forwards until his large mass was looming over an elementary school, he recognized the tiny building there, smirking since he knew several people who had been bullied at this school and the staff there had done nothing at all to make the situation any better for them. It was rather late in the day so most of the children had unfortunately gone home, a couple still behind however playing around in the outside area, and of course the staff were still there preparing for the next day.

The foxboy reached down with his had now, two of his fingers easily picking up the whole school and anyone inside of it, lifting it up in front of his massive eye and taking a proper peek at it. “Hello there…” He boomed out to the school, opening his mouth wide and throwing the whole building into his mouth. For the poor teachers in the building they would end up crushed by the teeth of his giant foxboy, among the rest of the building. Urika did make a little face of disgusts however since the building did not taste as good as he thought it would.
The shadowy figure who had given Urika the chance to toy around with the buildings and the people of the city was watching from the safety of his shrine, being far enough away from the action itself where she could not be hurt, though now that he had fucked a building and eaten a school she decided it was time for him to give the citizens something to drink for the next couple of months. The figure has already prepared everything by drinking up the water reservoir of the city, she opened up a new portal in front of the boy now, it was too small to go through however his cock could easily fit into it.

Urika glanced to this new portal opening in front of her, being between his legs in front of his flaccid cock, he tried to take a peek through the portal to see what was on the other side, he did recognize what he saw, the water reservoir, and it was empty. He placed a finger against his cheek and his three tails moved around slightly while he was thinking, strong winds being made by the movements of the tails, blowing away a few buildings that did not have proper foundations. He snapped his fingers, the sound loud enough to destroy the windows of the closet buildings, reaching down he grabbed onto his cock once more, stroking it and pointing the tip at the portal. “Come on…” He said in a rather innocent way.

Even though he had already had one orgasm he was definitely still able to have a couple of more, rubbing his cock had at least stiffened it up again for him, pointing the tip of the cock towards the little portal she started to move his hips forwards, the tip of the cock going through the portal and even the tiniest drop of his precum landed with a massive splatter in the reservoir. The shadowy girl’s plan had been successful, she had replaced the water source for the whole city with this young foxboys precum instead, though with the second drop falling into it the dam flood over slightly, the portal disappearing shortly after, leaving the poor foxboy there with the cock in his hand and nothing to really use it on. “Aaaah!”

With a rather cute whine being let out he reached out to grab either a bus or a train cart that he could use to help out, they were too tiny to fuck like he had done with the building before but at least he could push it into the slit of his cock, moaning out as he had never really tried to push something inside of there before. The tiny bus he had caught slowly got pulled further and further into his cock, of course this was rather unexpected by the foxboy, especially when he could feel the whole vehicle just drop into his balls, sloshing around a little with the cum he had left in them. “W-Wait, no that wasn’t. Uuuh.” He was rather confused about this, he had never really experienced cock vore before.

Another portal appeared in front of him now, this time actually big enough for him to walk through, getting back to his feet he quickly ran through it, not really paying attention if it would actually return him to normal or now, which it did not. At the first footfall through the portal he misstepped and ended up tripping over his own feet, the whole mass of his body crashing down to the ground, the earthquake caused by this shaking everything for several miles away and anything less than 10-15 kilometers at least would end up simply falling apart, the foxboy looking up with teary eyes since the fall had hurt, even a single teardrop at this new size would create a new lake in the middle of the city, a rather salty lake at that.

The shadowy figure would shake her head at this, due to the fall the plan she had for him at this size failed, she would help him back to his normal size for now, the young foxboy’s head resting in the lap of the older foxgirl that had been more or less using this poor boy for her own amusement. She did have one more thing planned however, reaching underneath the foxboy’s short hakama she made a portal once more appear in front of his cock, grabbing onto it she started jerking him off. As she came she made sure to send it through the portal, hitting the outskirts of the city with his cum coming in like a massive tidal wave. The thick goo splattering across the ground and ripping away buildings, people and vehicles as it continued. She could even hear the sounds of the goo rushing past the mountain where the shrine was, it almost went high enough to reach the shrine ground itself.

The foxboy looked up to the figure. “Who are…you?” He asked and rubbed one of his hands over an eye to get rid of the tears. The foxgirl looked down with a grin. “Who I am? I am just someone who wanted to give you a great gift for your birthday. Though I guess you could also call me for Kotoki.” She said with her tongue sticking out. “Hopefully you had an awesome day, and perhaps you’ll get something for next year too.” She said as she stroked his ears, allowing him to nap with his head on her lap.