- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my fourteenth story at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so if you choose to read it, enjoy.

 


 

copyright © 2015

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (16): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister 
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
    • Veronica Stellhorn (16): Dylan's Friend/Partner
    • Olivia Holt (17): Actress/Partner
    • Lord Osiris: Former Villian/King of Planet Tiny/Partner
  • Extras
    • Dylan McFalls (17): God of Size & Shape
    • Lady Universe:Former Villlain/Queen of Planet Tiny


 

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 


  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner

  •  Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

  • Veronica Stellhorn (16): Dylan's Friend/Partner

  • Olivia Holt (17): Actress/Partner

  • Dylan McFalls (17): God of Size & Shape

  • Lord Osiris: Former Villian/King of Planet Tiny/Partner

Chapter 1: The Cheer up

 

Okay, so now that you know about how I defeated Emma, now let me tell you about my funk.

 

Tuesday, July 9, 2014

 

In Olivia's apartment I was on a stack of napkins moaning. “Uuuuhhh,” I moaned. “Come on Dylan cheer up,” Belle said. Belle then walked over to me and rolled me off onto a sandwich Olivia was making for herself. Olivia then put on the top bun and was about to eat. Olivia put the bit with me in it and I was in her mouth. “Olivia! Spit him out right now!” Kevin said. Olivia spit me out and I hit the napkins and I wasn't even affected. “Wow he really is depressed,” Veronica said. “How does he even use the bathroom?” Kevin asked. “He has a tube that leads to…” Belle started to say. “Okay! Okay! I don't need to know,” Olivia interrupted. “Well how are we gonna help him?” Belle asked. “I don't know,” Olivia answered. “I think I know,” Kevin said. “How?” Belle asked. “Remember Lord Osiris?” Kevin asked. “You mean the alien who tried to kill us?” Belle asked angerly. “Yes, but he when Dylan went into his ship he came back and just went back to Planet Tiny,” Kevin explained. “True, but why did he return?” Belle asked. “Well he just asked for his help,” Veronica said. “To do what?” Belle asked. “Well Emma turned me in Lady Universe and trapped me in Olivia Neuton's house, so we tried to get back to Hollywood and hopefully find the real Lady Universe,” Veronica explained. “But you didn't,” Olivia said. “Well Dylan said he knew where she was, but he never told us,” Veronica explained. “Come on we gotta find Lord Osiris ASAP,” Belle said. “But where is he?” Olivia asked. “Well I think he was blasted to the Hollywood sign,” Belle answered. “Okay guys let's go,” Olivia said. She then picked us up and put Belle and I on her head. She carried the others to her car. She then started to drive toward the hill of the Hollywood sign. “Come on Dylan you saved most of the fans,” Belle said. “What's the point,” I muffled. “Well I think Olivia's about to hit someone,” Belle said. “Eh they'll live,” I muffled. “We're here,” Olivia said. Olivia walked out of the car and started walking forward. Nearby on the ground was Lord Osiris stood. Olivia took a step closer and nearly crushed Osiris with her heels. “Hey watch where you step blondy!” Osiris yelled. Olivia looked down and saw Osiris. She put the others on the ground for them to convince him to help. “Osiris we need your help,” Belle said. “What makes you think I'll help after what you did yesterday?” Osiris asked. “Well we'll help you find your wife,” Kevin said. “What do you need?” Osiris asked. “Dylan's been in a little bit of a funk since last night,” Belle said. “Let me see him,” Osiris said. Olivia picked me up and layed her hand on the grass. Osiris then took a light and shined it in my face. “Yeah he's gonna die,” Osiris said. “What!!” everyone said at once. “No I mean my lights gonna die,” Osiris explained. “Anyway will you help?” Belle asked. “I'm in,” Osiris answered.