- Text Size +

The Tale of Shy Guy and the Luscious Cheerleader

By

AsukaFan

 

Monday August 24th 2002 Noon ~ Stanford University ~

 

           My name is Cedric a freshmen at Stanford University. I pulled up to Stanford in my black mustang with the top down. I stood up while still remaining in my car and flipped my sunglasses off my eyes and looked at my new school for the first time. This is going to be fun I thought as I sat back down and looked for a parking spot.

 

Monday August 1st 2002 9:00am ~ English Class ~

 

           It had been a week since I arrived. I woke up early to get to my English class and also to get a good seat since we were getting assigned seats on a first come first serve basis. I walked across campus and arrived at my English class that day. I sat down in the back hoping not to draw any attention to me.

 

           I was a very shy person by nature. I spent much of my life hiding and staying in the background. My senior year of high school I was in 27 pictures and I was in the background and unnoticed in all 27 of them. It’s not that I didn’t like people it’s just I never know what to say and especially to girls. I haven’t even had a girlfriend yet.

 

           As I walked into the classroom I was the only person there so I took the very last seat in the middle row. As other students started to come in like the tall jock that sat down in front of me and his equally tall friend sat down beside him pretty much blocking me from sight. Everything was going to plan until I heard someone sit down beside me. I looked over to see bliss. My eyes bugged out and my tongue started to salivate. My eyes were on her like stink on shit.

 

           She had on a blue and white plaid skirt and a blue v-neck sweater with mini stripes at the collar and sleeves. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she had on a pair of black shoes with 3 or 4 inch soles. Her legs had a soft look to them with a nice tan. The two jocks immediately turned to her and started talking to her like they knew her.

 

           As class started I learned her name was Lisa and she was a cheerleader which explains why the jocks knew her. We went through the syllabus in class and then the teacher gave out probably the best and at the same time worst assignment possible. We had to meet the person sitting next to us outside of class and interview them followed by reporting back to class in form of a 4 minute speech. As soon as this was said Lisa turned towards me.

 

“Hi, my name is Lisa and you are?”

 

“Ummm, aahhhh m,m,my n,n,na, nam, nam, name is Eric, err wait no I mean Cedric yeah Cedric’s my name.”

 

           She giggled and then asked if we could meet at Pappy’s a local hangout place around 7 tonight. I just sat there stunned watching her run over to her two jock friends. She gave one of them a kiss and he put her arm around her and they left. I was a little heart broken but I dejectedly left the classroom.

 

Monday August 31st 7:00pm ~ Pappy’s Hangout ~

 

           Seven came before I knew it and I was pushing the door to Pappy’s open. I saw Lisa sitting next to the pool table with a girl. As I walked towards Lisa I couldn’t help but look at the other girl. She wasn’t as pretty as Lisa in my opinion but Aphrodite isn’t as pretty as Lisa.

 

           I nervously walked towards both girls. Thousands of thoughts went through mind so as I approached I hadn’t noticed the same jock that I saw kiss Lisa barge in front of me. I walked right into him and stumbled backwards.


”Watch it! I am talking to my girl here so buzz off freshy”

 

“This is Cedric, Jerry. He’s my partner.”

 

“Well hurry it up so we can go back to your place and chill.”

 

“Alright just leave us alone for now.”


”Alright, hey Michelle play you in darts while they talk?”

 

“Nah I am just gonna chill with my home girl and playa playa here”

 

“Player? I am surprised he hasn’t been cut.”

 

           Finally the dumb jock named jerry left leaving me with two dazzling girls. I sat down in between the two.”

 

“Okay let me start. What’s your fantasy, umm Cedric right?”

 

“You’re going to laugh at me”

 

“No I wont I promise I wont.”

 

“Yes you will everyone does”

 

“Well I am not everyone.”


”My fantasy is to be shrunk.”

 

“To be what?”

 

“Shrunk, you know like in the movie honey we shrunk the kids”

 

“Oh why?”

 

“I don’t know really. I just think it would be cool. I mean I wouldn’t have to worry about being my dorky self. No worries, just smooth sailing”

 

“So, ummm ahhh what’s your fantasy?”

 

“I want to be a queen. I have always wanted to have my own subjects grovel and slave over me. Ruling over people, but like that’s going to ever happen to little 5’6” me.”

 

“You never know.”

 

“So how come your always so quiet?”

 

“You don’t even know me. How do you know what I am like?”

 

“Cause your shy, and you’re nervous even right now you’re nervous. A girl can always tell.”

 

“I’m not nervous.”

 

           We continued to talk and as the conversation we went on I really started to loosen up and she was laughing at my jokes. Everything was going along perfectly until Jerry returned. He didn’t really like the way things were going with us I could tell.

 

“You two have been pretty chatty. Let’s go Lisa.”

 

           He grabbed Lisa’s arm and started pulling her out when broke his hold on her.

 

“You shouldn’t shove her around like that. She is a person not your toy”

 

“Oh, look the worm is growing some balls”

 

“Jerry, he’s a nice guy leave him alone.”

 

           Jerry walked towards me and stood toe to toe. I wanted to run but I held my ground and looked him in the eyes. He went to punch me, but I punched him first in the stomach. He grimaced slightly but unloaded on me. I doubled over after the first punch and I was out like a light after a second so I don’t really know what happened after that. I do remember I was hunched over in the corner with the store owner sitting next to me.

 

“You got walloped pretty good there son”

 

“Yeah I know it hurts like hell.”

 

“Well Jerry Thompson isn’t welcome here anymore so you don’t have to worry about him coming here anymore”

 

“Thanks”

 

“Well I do have a store to run take care.”

 

           As I stood up I walked over to the pool table. As soon as I did I felt really sick and dizzy. I leaned over onto the table for balance. I thought it was a side effect to getting the shit beat out of me at first but I felt worse and soon I blacked out however I knew that I wasn’t out very long cause I heard a loud voice ask where the punching bag went. The voice sounded sweet and familiar. I rolled over onto my back only to see a gigantic Lisa standing next to her friend Michelle.

 

“Where did Cedric go? I told Jerry to meet me at my house in an hour. I feel really bad for what happened.”

 

“He probably went home.”

 

“Yeah, I will apologize tomorrow.”

 

“I wish he was here though. I feel so bad”

 

“I have never seen a guy get beat up like that and get up a few moments later like he did. He has spunk I will give him that.”

 

“Yeah but after that second punch, he looked so out of it. Like he wasn’t even in control of his body like he was someone else.”

 

“Yeah, speaking of which, what was it you were mumbling when you saw him fall”

 

“Oh I said that was out loud, well I was thinking how sweet it was that he stood up for me like that. I was just saying I wish that I could give him his wish.”

 

“Oh, well he did bring it upon himself a little. But hey since you got an hour to kill why not shoot a game?”

 

“I don’t know how to play really’

 

“Like I do?”

 

“Well it’s a level playing field then.”

 

           I was still in awe and bewilderment of the entire situation. Michelle’s gigantic hand reached over me and starting to rack the balls. I ran as fast as I could dove into one of the holes. I was about ¼ shorter then one of the pool balls. I gulped while at the same time I began to realize I was getting to live a fantasy of mine. I was shrunk and these two girls were giantesses. How cool is this.

 

“You want to break Lisa or should I?”

 

“I don’t think it matters”

 

           I heard the crashing of balls spread out across the table. I peeked my head above the rim of the middle ball hole on the left side. Lisa walked into my view. I gulped as I saw her begin to line up the ball to go into my hole. I screamed at the last moment but no one heard. I stared at the ball coming closer like a deer in headlights. I tried to move but my body just wouldn’t respond. The ball slammed into the wall next to me with an unbelievable force. I realized how vulnerable I was. I began to climb out of the hole when Michelle sent a ball careening towards me. I scampered out of the hole and rolled out of the way just barely missing being crushed under a pool ball.

 

“LISA! HELP”

 

My voice was drown out by the background noise and I had to once again dive out of the way of the ball however the pool game had deteroriated into lets just get the balls in the whole and Lisa smacked a ball straight for me. I dove behind one of the balls to escape death and hopefully stay hidden. As much as I was attracted to Lisa I sure didn’t want to be caught by anyone. The game continued on luckily no one had come to the ball I was hiding behind. I shook in fear and sweated in anticipation of what to do next when I heard Michelle tell Lisa goodbye. The sticks crashed down on the table sending balls flying everywhere.

 

I cried out in pain as one of the balls rolled over onto my legs trapping me beneath the ball. I pounded and tried to push the ball off of me but it weighed too much for me to ever budge. I blinked back the tears and looked up to see a girl staring back at me. I stared up at the face of Lisa. Her eyes narrowed as they peered at me.

 

“What in the world?”

 

           She continued to look at me curiously. I tried to stay as still as possible as she looked at me. As she bent down closer her perfume began to tickle at my nose. I didn’t notice it so much before but now my olfactory is in overload. Her locks of hair spilled around me. I had to fight my urges not to sneeze or at least try to push the ball off of me.

 

“What is a doll doing here?”

 

           Her hand was on top of me in an instant pulling off the ball with one hand and grabbing me with the other. Her warm powerful grip which leaves me dangling limply from her hand.  As she holds me before her face I can smell her sweet peppermint breath rolling over me as she looks at me. Her gentle strides rock me back and forth like the gentle rocking of a boat on a calm night. I am gingerly spun around in her hand so I am facing the ground and my legs are up in the air. A moment or two later I feel myself dropped onto a hard surface. I can only lay there stunned at first. A long wooden plank extends out on all sides. It is not until a few moments passing that I realize this is a table, it is then that a large red bag is set down next to me. I begin to back away forgetting my plans to remain still.

 

“Your, your moving? What are you?”

 

           Her hand comes down back on top of me. As her warm soft fingers blanket my body I am left utterly helpless. I try to push even one of her fingers off of me but it is no use, it’s like trying to stop a charging bull with a feather. I expected to be lifted up but her pointer finger and thumb clamp down on my arm and I am lifted up into the air. I scream out in pain as my arm feels like its being ripped out of its socket, with my good arm I pound relentlessly on her finger but it has no effect on her. I am only lifted up higher and higher at the same gradual pace until I stop directly in front of her face. Her face is bigger then I.

 

“Omigod, Cedric?”

 

           I didn’t know what to say as I dangled mere inches from Lisa. My heart was racing and my mouth was dry. I was sweating profusely as she held my left arm so tightly pinched between her fingers.

 

“You’re completely adorable like this. I think I am going to take you with me.”

 

           It all happened so fast I could hardly comprehend what was going on, with her free hand she lifted up the flap of the bag and swung the hand with me over to the bag.

 

“Lisa no wait!”

 

           My words fell on deaf ears as I felt her fingers move off of my arm and circulation begin to return, followed by a speedy decent. I could only watch as I watched Lisa appear to grow taller and taller when in reality it was just me who was falling deeper and deeper into the recesses of her bag.

 

“I am going to see my boyfriend so be good in there”

 

Monday August 31st 9:30pm ~ Lisa’s Car ~

 

           I landed on a pile of four or five hair scrunches which lessened the painful impact. I rolled over and looked up at Lisa who was just looking down at me with hint of delight. She blew me a kiss and than closed the bag. The sounds of the room immediately dimmed to a more manageable level. Everything was fine, for a moment. I heard her fasten the bag shut, then she fling it over her shoulder with a disregard for me, while everything in the bag tumbles about in chaos.  The hair scrunches I was laying on slams against the wall of the bag and then drop on top of me. I poke my head through the middle of one of the flower patterned scrunches to find myself along with everything else being assaulted with her every step.

 

           I can plainly hear the ramblings of 4 or 5 different conversations from where I lie in the pit of her bag. I loathed being in here but at the same time I cherished it. I was so close to the first girl in my life who I felt natural around. I loved the way her eyes sparkled and her voice sounds like food to a starving man. 

 

The slamming of a door interrupts my train of thought. It gets dramatically colder as she walks out to her car, and unfortunately the banging of the bag doesn’t stop. I am continually beaten against the side of her hips and ass for what seems like hours but probably only a matter of minutes pass. I finally hear the car door close. A few seconds later the car comes to life.

 

As she drives the time seems to pass by slowly, and to make matters worse Lisa isn’t exactly going to be the next Madonna and naturally she has to sing along with every song that comes on the radio.

 

“You had better behave now.”

 

I couldn’t believe that she didn’t even open up the bag to speak to me and before I could even file a complaint the bag was lifted up and once again I was tossed about as she walked towards her boyfriends house. I could hear the door swing open and they hug and kiss which is painfully long. I wanted to run, or leave at the very least but I was her prisoner.

 

Late Monday Night 11:00pm ~Lisa’s Boyfriend’s House ~

 

“I’m glad your finally here. I was thinking we could watch sports center together.”

 

“Can’t we watch a movie or do something I want to do?”

 

“Oh come on, I know you want to watch sports center. Will you make me a sandwich while you’re up?”

 

           I then felt the bag tumble to the floor, with a final mighty boom everything jolted up and the flap opened up. As light shone into the bag my eyes burned from the brightness that had entered here for the first time in awhile. I headed towards the opening of the bag. As much as I hated to leave I didn’t exactly what to spend my life trapped in a purse either and Lisa didn’t seem like she was going to help me.

 

           I ventured out of the bag just in time to see a giant Jerry sitting on the sofa before me. Just ahead of me sitting on the opposite end of the sofa looked to be his sister. She has shoulder length blonde hair brown eyes, a rather nice frame but I could really see too much of her. I found this new smaller height to be a disadvantage, however I did realize this is my dream right here, standing before a giant girl like this. I have so long thought, read, and wrote about this kind of thing but now I am experiencing it first hand. I knew what I had to do. I may not get a chance like this ever again and I just had to know.

 

           I ran as fast as I could past Jerry. I tried my best to not even look or think about him. My only thought was his sister sitting all the way across from him. They hadn’t said a word to each other yet which told me that they didn’t exactly get along to well. As I neared her I got a real good look at her shoes. She had on a pair of black and white sketchers. They looked to be well taken care of. So as I approached them I reached out feeling the shoe. When I read about this kind of thing online I had never really been into feet or that aspect but as I stood here now I didn’t care. I just loved being  here looking up at her towering legs, just her knee caps were so far out of my reach as I was not even eye level with her shoes.

 

           I could hear a pounding, It had started out about the time I approached the shoe. It had steadily gotten stronger and stronger to the point now of being too strong for me too stand. I turned around and saw the familiar Adidas superstars of Lisa. I craned my neck up to see her denim clad legs stretching up well out my site. I could not even see her face from down here. I couldn’t be anymore then 4 inches tall. It was, it was amazing she didn’t even see me. She sat down right next to Jerry.

 

“I love you, I was thinking this fall I would just go to college at Stanford with you. I am getting a 4.0 even with all the post secondary classes I am taking? What do you think?”

 

“Thanks for the sandwich babes, you know I love you. You’re my girl!”

 

           The thought sickened me. Those two together, I wanted Lisa. She made me happy why she has to be with such a jerk like him beats the hell out of me, I then could hear them start making out and a shrug of disgust by his sister. I turned my attention back to Jerry’s younger sister. The thoughts of why I was here start to come back to me. I headed over to her sketchers and begin to climb. I place my feet on the rim of the shoe and then climb from the rim to the mouth of the shoe. I then grabbed one of the strings on the side of her pants. She had some designer pants that had she like strings tying the front and back together. The strings made a ladder of sorts going up the side of her leg. I loved how everything was working out. I began to climb up the side of her leg with ease. With each new rung I would reach I could see more and more of her. As I climbed higher and higher my heart fell as I could plainly see she couldn’t be any older then 14 years old, but the experience was incredible none the same and it is better then listening to the two of them make out. As I reached her knee I heard another sigh of disgust and then she began to stir. In just one second a moment of bliss has turned into total chaos. The rope ladder was bouncing up and down, the strings were stretching as she stood up. I looked up at her massive frame and pert b cup breasts jutting out from chest. In a moment of indecision I jumped from her leg onto the sofa. I barely had made it onto the sofa but the girl was already well gone before I could even turn around and get another look at her.

 

“Don’t come back Amy! Can’t you see I’m getting busy with my girl so stay the fuck up in your room.”

 

“Whatever, im telling mom when she gets home”

 

“If you tell her shit you know what will happen”

 

           I heard a distant door slam and I knew I had to get back to Lisa’s bag now because I had no choice. I wasn’t going to spend a life with jerry but the sofa was much to high for me to jump down. So I began to walk across the length of the sofa looking for a way down.

 

“Jerry, just what do you think is going to happen tonight?”

 

“Well, I was thinking it’s our 9 month anniversary. I thought we would fuck”

 

“I thought you said we would wait? I told you I wasn’t ready”

 

“geez, Lisa, that was 7 months ago. Aren’t you ready yet? I look like a fool in front of the guys as they get some with there girls. I want a piece of that action too.  I have been patient but I want my flower I want your flower.”

 

“I think I better go Jerry.”

 

“No, NO one walks out on Jerry Bettlewick you hear”

 

           I could only stare helplessly as I saw him straddle Lisa’s lap as he continued to yell. He was pointing his finger in her face and then I heard a slap and her entire had jolted to the side. A bobby pin flew into my chest luckily the handle end hit me and not the pointy end up but the force was still enough to send me tumbling over. I could hear Lisa crying as Jerry laid into her.

 

“Get off me Jerry.”

 

“No, you lose your crown tonight babe.”

 

“Stop, let me go”

 

           I nervously backed away from the entire scene. I had no clue what to do. I was too small to do much of anything. I could hear them scuffle and Lisa fighting to keep her shirt on. Jerry tossed the Blue zipper down sweatshirt she had on to the floor leaving just her t-shirt and jeans.

 

“Stop fighting me, I know you want this”

 

“Please Jerry no!, I am not ready, not like this”

 

“Shut up and like it”

 

           I watched him start to pull at her pants and I could no longer take it. I ran back towards the bobby pin and lifted it up. It was heavy and was awkward to carry but I lifted it up over my head and charged towards Jerry. I could see his bare foot laying on the sofa, the soft tender bottoms of is foot showing. I knew where I would strike, with all my strength I drove the bobby pin into his foot. I watched the blood come oozing out as I continued to shove it deeper into his foot. As he cried out in pain, with Jerry momentarily stunned Lisa easily slipped out of his grasp. The gigantic jerry began to tumble over allowing Lisa to stand up. I hardly even saw her reach towards me but I certainly can feel her fleshy warm grip around my body. My head is poking out of her tightly clenched fist and she grabs bag and sweatshirt with the other hand and runs out the door. I can still here Jerry bellowing in pain as Lisa slams her car door and begins to drive off.  We don’t drive any more then two blocks and she pulls over. I watch from the passenger seat where she tossed me, her bag and sweatshirt.  I could hear her crying as she turned the car off.

 

“Thank you, thank you so much Cedric.”

 

“I, I, I ahhh”

 

           I had no clue what to say. Lisa’s eyes were fixated on me. Her mascara was running and her tears were streaming down her face. Her eyes were red from crying and I had no clue what to say or do but Lisa took the initiative and grabbed me.

 

“You *smack* saved *smack* me, you’re *smack* my little hero.”

 

           I extended my arms out and into the side of her face trying to stop the barrage of kisses but I was no match for her overpowering strength. Her tears cascaded down atop of me and I found myself completely covered in her lipstick and mascara and wet from her tears. She then pulled me away from her lips and then slammed me against her chest embracing me. I began to sink in between her breasts from the outside of her shirt. She then pulls me away and gives me one last kiss.

 

“I know just where to put my little hero. Your Chariot awaits”

 

           I watched her pull her white t-shirt away from her by the collar and then tuck me In between her 32B’s. Her breasts were warm and embraced me like a never ending hug. I could hear her heart beating as my head was against her, her breasts looked to jut out like a drag strip.

 

“There, we can talk more when we get home”

 

           I heard her start the car again and that was the last thing I remember as I drifted off to sleep listening the rhythmic heart beats of the most perfect girl I have met.

 

September 1st 7:00am ~Lisa’s Bedroom ~

 

           I stretched my legs and pulled the covers up and over my head. It felt good to lay here in bed. I closed my eyes again and took in the relaxing morning. Then it hit me. Pull the covers over my head? Where the hell was I? The room I was in was pink all over. The walls looked rather fake. I got up out of bed and the floor had a plastic feel to it as I walked across it to the window and saw a car in the drive way and a tree with the leaves starting to turn and the sky was a light blue and it was painted onto the wall, drapes and all. I spun around the room and saw a doorway with no door. As I ran into the next the room I saw a recliner type chair in the middle of the room. This room like the other had a bookshelf painted into the wall and no light accept for the ones painted on the ceiling. I went back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. I was prisoner in this dollhouse.  I pounded again and again on the side of the wall screaming Lisa’s name but she never came.

 

           I was jolted awake and went to stand up only to find myself between two very large mounds. The two mounds bore down on either side of me. I tried to move just a little but the weight was immense. I found myself helpless between them.. I felt myself rise up a little bit and then drop back down as she breathed in and out. As I laid here the smell of lucky grew stronger and stronger. I don’t know if it was just that I grew more aware of it or what but it was overpowering and had a citrus kind of smell to it. It was starting to make me sick.

 

“mmmmmmmm”

 

           The sound of Lisa was sudden. It seems to come from everywhere. It was then I realized that I am still between Lisa’s breasts. I began to shout for her to wake up but the only response I got was her rolling over onto her stomach. I would have been crushed for sure if not for her breasts. I never thought I would be in the situation where I would be saved by breasts, and especially not her small ones. As I lie here I find myself beginning to enjoy this more and more, her heart beating just behind, the sounds of Lisa sleeping above me, her warm breasts on either side of me keeping me safe. The bliss like feeling began to subside as it grew hotter and hotter. The heat from Lisa was more then enough for me but her blankets were trapping the heat in. The temperature rose more and more as the night grew. A few hours had passed and Lisa still hadn’t rolled and I began to worry if I would spend the rest of the night like this. Sweat was pouring off my body and dripping down onto her light blue sheets below. As much as I enjoyed Lisa and her breasts I was praying that she would wake up soon.

 

           I am not sure how long passed but the next thing I remember was a loud electronic beeping blare across the room.

 

“mmmmm, damn morning already” mumbles Lisa in a sleepy dazed tone of voice.

 

           As Lisa stretched I felt the hold her breasts had on me loosen slightly for a moment and then I was mashed tighter into them. I looked up at her at her as best I could from her breasts. I was just about to say good morning when I felt her sit up. The simple motion of just her sitting up was about the same feeling you get if you would get on a roller coaster then spent the first 3 minutes just traveling up and then dropped straight to the ground for the next mile. My stomach was about ready to break through my feet.

 

“Lisa hey can you”

 

           My voice went unheard as she stood up and began walking about her room. In her sleepy state I realized that I was vulnerable to almost anything. I tried kicking at her but my legs were to far away from any part of her and my hands were tucked between her breasts. I was in reality trapped and at the mercy of her mighty 32b’s.

 

“Lisa honey are you up?

 

“YAY I’M UP MOM!”

 

           In one swift motion the t-shirt Lisa had on was flung to the floor. I was fully exposed along with her breasts a she walked into her bathroom. I tried to look down to see how far I was from the floor but her breasts extended out to far. As she walked into the bathroom she reached behind her and shoved the door. It closed partially as she stepped out of her grey sweat pants. She bent down to pick them and I thought this would be where I fall out unfortunately her breasts held me snugly. All I got was a good view of her grey sweat pants. On the left leg they head FHS written on them and then just under there was Cheerleading Team.

 

“Lisa, LISA!!!”

 

           I knew for sure she would hear me as she was more woke up but as I yelled she turned on the water for her shower which easily drowned my voice out. Steam began to fill the room and mirror was starting to fog already. The now nude Lisa stepped into the shower along with me. As the water pelted down onto me I continued to shout for Lisa but it was just no use.

 

           Flower scented lather ran across and down my body. As Lisa spread it across her face I could her begin to wake up. The smell of the soap was quite feminine. As it fell over me I began to feel a little refreshed.

 

“OMIGOD, Cedric! If you wanted to shower with me you just had to ask. You didn’t have to sneak in tiger”

 

“I didn’t sneak you brought”

 

“Oh don’t lie! I know you wanted a little peek”

 

“No your getting the wrong”

 

“It’s alright, after last night it’s the least I can do for my little man.”

 

“Hey what do you mean your”

 

““It looks like you have had your fill of soap n water so why don’t you wait here for me”

 

           I was plucked out from her breasts with ease and set on the soap dish while Lisa finished up. I found it quite arousing to be just inches from a naked beauty like this. I had never in my wildest dreams thought yesterday I would be showering with her. I continued to watch her wiggle from side to side a little. The more she cleaned her self bent her body around the more into it I got. I found myself leaning more and more over the edge of the soap dish until I lost balance and slid down the side of the tub and crashed into Lisa’s heel. She began to back up an I rolled to the side and scampered onto her foot.

 

“OOOOO, I can’t take you anywhere.”


           Before I could think I was snatched up and carried out of the bathroom. Lisa set me down on her bed and put on her cheerleader outfit.  As she got dressed I slid down the side of her bed and began to walk over towards her. I knew I should probably stay but I was bored and wanted to try to make up for the shower incident. There was a knock at the door and as Lisa opened the door I ran behind her heel hoping to stay concealed.

 

“What do you want Bianca”

 

“Can I use your red sweater.”

 

“Don’t you have your own clothes”

 

“Yours are better please pretty, pretty please”

 

“Lisa get rid of her”

 

“What was that”

 

“What was what?”

 

That voice.”

 

“You got boy in here let me see”

 

“No just go”

 

“So you do have a boy let me in here. Let me meet him don’t be rude.”

 

“Get out of here you brat.”

 

“MOOOOOOMMMMM!!!”

 

“OOO FINE get in here but keep quiet.”

 

“Nevermind! I found it!”

 

Tuesday September 1st  7:45am ~ Meeting Bianca ~

 

           Her sister pushed herself through the door and quickly darted her eyes around the room scanning to see the hunk her sister brought him. I took this opportunity to make my way over a small pile of clothes Lisa has on the floor. I dove into the middle of a red cassimere sweater and burrowed my way into the sweater hiding in one of the folds hoping she wouldn’t find me.

 

“I don’t see him anywhere? I know I heard a voice. What’s going on? I know you have a guy in here and I’m not leaving until I see him.”

 

           I nervously peered out of from the folds of the sweater as Lisa’s sister Bianca began to walk about her room. Her sandal clad feet pounding, burrowing into the floor with her every step. As she scanned across the room I could see her exploring everything looking for a person. I may be in luck as who would look for a man hiding in a sweater. I looked over at Lisa who was smiling at me as her sister walked about the room.  As she walked into the bathroom I started to stand up but Lisa motioned for me to get back down and a moment later I saw Bianca walk back out.

 

“Come on Bianca! You satisfied there are now boys in my room. Now get out you brat”

 

“Fine, but I know your hiding something.”

 

“Yeah my boyfriend the invisible man”

 

“Yeah, or else he is the incredible shrinking man”

 

           I watched from Lisa’s sweater as Bianca stomped out of the room. Lisa then closed and locked her door and walked towards me. I was about to step out when she snatched me up. I pushed against her grip a little as her hands were tightly around me body immobilizing every inch of me.

 

“Hey lemme go!”

 

“Awe, let me reward my little man for a job well done”

 

“I haven’t done anything yet! Put me down! That’s the only reward I need”

 

“Awe, how cute, if you insist I will let go of you”

 

“Thanks, Lisa”

 

           I was shocked when her hand started to lower me down towards the floor. It was a slow motion and I could feel a tugging at the back of my shirt. We stopped just above her breasts and I felt myself being shoved against her shirt and then her hands moved away from me. I looked on either side of me and I saw myself pinned to her cheerleading sweater. It was green with the yellow letters FHS written across it. I could feel the cold bar of the pin at my back giving me a chill. I kicked and tried to rip myself away from the sweater but my flailing did nothing.

 

“Hey get this off of me. Lisa! You said you were going to let go of me”

 

*giggles* “I did let go of you. Do you see me holding onto you? Nope, my hands are empty. Now what you do as we walkout to my car is up to you but if Bianca sees you moving around she is going to want to see you up close.”

 

“Well just take me off your sweater and set me down on the bed and she wont see me.”

 

“Sorry, that’s not a risk I’m willing to take”

 

“what do you mean not a risk your willing to take. You put me down right now! UNPIN ME!!! You are not going to school like this! LISA AHHH COME ON LISA!”

 

“You’re so cute! Sally is going to love you!”


”Sally? Who is sally! No, no one else seeing me”

 

“We will see”

 

           As Lisa walked down the hallway I could feel her breasts pushing into my back. I was like a button she pinned onto her sweater. She walked down the stairs and sat down at the kitchen table. She poured herself a bowel of Cheerios, however I was staring across the table at Bianca. She hadn’t batted me an eye yet. They both chatted a little and I kept waiting for Bianca to point me out and just rip me off of this sweater and run off somewhere but she just kept eating and then finally stood and left my line of vision.

 

           The moment she left I felt sick to my stomach. I didn’t want too be discovered by her but the fact that she didn’t even consider the fact I might be human or just alive for that matter. I loved being with Lisa but I didn’t want to be her little toy that she plays with at her leisure. I began to wonder if that’s what she thought of me.

 

           I was going to ask her but I head her a horn honk and Lisa bolted up.

 

“Oh shit not already.”

 

           As Lisa stood up she began to run immediately. Grabbing her jacket off of the back of a chair she flung it around her, however the zipper of her coat caught my shirt and ripped it to shreds. I immediately began to fall and Lisa kept running.

 

“I want you to know I love you Cedric, now just stay still on my sweater and we can have fun later

           I felt myself collide with the floor as she spoke those magical words. I love you and then  the shocking part of it all. My name followed those words. I was as happy as could be then it dawned on me I was on the floor. I yelled for Lisa but she was already half way out the door, with a loud slam of the door she was gone. I had no clue what to do. I finally got to hear the words I have waited my whole life to hear and now she is gone. I turned around not sure what to do and in the distance I could see the staircase. It was absolutely hopeless to climb so I knew just going back to Lisa’s room was out of the question. Knowing that no one was left in the house I just plopped down right in the middle of the floor too collect my thoughts.

 

           Only 10 or 15 minutes had gone by when I heard a loud roar. I turned around to see a gargantuan white cat. I back pedaled as quickly as I could but the cat leapt at me. The only thing that saved me was the cats miscalculation. I knew right away that this was a house cat and a kitten otherwise it would not have made that mistake, but I diagnosed the situation no further. I just ran, I could feel my heart beating and lungs burning but I just ran and ran hoping to escape the kitten but every time I turned around I would see the kitten getting closer and closer and then I saw it. A corner, I had run right into a corner that is why I had seemed to be doing so good a job of staying ahead of the kitten it knew where I was running and I had no escape.

 

“Snowball, what are you doing. I can hear you all the way down stairs. Oh you’re playing with something huh. Let me see”

 

           A gigantic Bianca came into view easily stepping over the cat she called snowball. As she bent down a look of shock, bewilderment, and curiosity filled her eyes. In one motion she shooed her cat away and with her other arm she lifted me up and set me on the coffee table.

 

“What are you? Who are you?”

 

           I didn’t know if I should answer or run but I was suspended so far up off the ground I had no where to run too.  The only thing I could do was stare at her white dress and brown hair. Her eyes were just fixated solely on me.

 

“Listen, Lisa was going to bring me to school and I fell as she was leaving. So if you could just bring me to her room, id be ever so grateful”

“You, you’re the mystery man. I’d be happy to take you to a room but not Lisa’s room”

 

“Just keep away from me. Keep away NO!”

 

           As her hands swept around me like water around a rock, with ease and grace she stood up and carried me through the kitchen. I could only yell put me down over and  over again but it only made her happier. My helpless plight egged her on. She opened the door at the end of the kitchen and stepped onto a wooden step that creaked, with her free hand she closed the door behind her. I looked up at Bianca’s face and she had a devilsh glint in her eyes. I knew whatever happened next I probably wouldn’t like.

 

 

Tuesday September 1st 8:30am ~ Bianca’s Room ~

 

           I kept fighting the whole way down into Bianca’s room but it was futile. As she stepped off the last step onto the carpeted floor I knew that I was in trouble. She carried me over to her bed and dropped me in the middle of it. The bed extended in every direction for what seemed like miles on end. Her bed was much bigger then Lisa’s. I would guess that it was a king sized bed.

 

“So how come your so small?”

 

“I don’t know. I was at pappy’s and”

 

“Oh this sounds boring.  Are you hungry”

 

“Look, I need help. I don’t want to spend my life like this. Just get me to Lisa.”

 

“Food or no food little thing”

 

“Well I am kind of hungry”

 

           I watched her walk over to her nightstand drawer and pull something out. She then clambered onto her bed laying on her stomach and kicking her feet up in the air. She set down part of a chocolate bar next to her and broke off a little piece. My mouth watered now. I didn’t realize how hungry I was till I saw it right in front of me.

 

“Do you want this”

 

           I shook my head in compliance and walked towards her. She had the square of chocolate pinched between her thumb and pointer finger. I went to grab off a hunk and she pulled it up just out of my reach.

 

“Do a somersault and you can have some! Come on boy, you can do it”

 

“You listen here. I am a grown man. I will not do petty house tricks for you or anyone.”

“So you are saying you want to starve to death here in my room then, never seeing Lisa again. That’s fine by me, but maybe tomorrow you will be ready for some food, because you are mine now, forever. You are but a toy, that I use for my amusement. You are a doll that I can show off to my friends. You are a trinket with only redeeming value is my amusement. You are here as long as I let you be here. Your hopes, your dreams, your reality is all but gone, there is only me, and what you do for me.”

 

           I was easily lifted off her bed. I stared up at her but she didn’t look at me, not even once. She just glided across the room. I was held tightly against her white dress. I could only look up at her, or into the white dress. As she walked I felt sick as the constant swaying of her body upset my epicenter. I just wanted it to stop. I already missed Lisa and her gentle touch.

 

           I was pulled away from Bianca’s body and dangled in front of her face but only for a moment, before the phone rang. She sat down at her desk curling her feet under her, with her free hand she grabbed the cordless phone.

 

“Oh hey Liz”

 

“Yeah, I don’t think I’m going to school today. I just don’t feel like it. I will probably hang around here till 2 and then dart out to the mall or something so mom doesn’t know I skipped again.”

 

           Bianca held me dangling in front of her face but she wasn’t looking at me. As I twisted and twirled in front of her face she continued to talk on phone and look at seventeen magazine, as she flipped the page I watched her eyes dart up for a second. I cringed at the thought of what she might do or say to me this time however she looked right past me and grabbed the remote for her stereo.  Shania Twain blared throughout the room at outrageous levels. I thought my ear drums would burst. I shouted to Bianca but her eyes just darted back down onto the page.

 

“What about Jermiah? No way! He does not like me. Who told you he did? Susie? I bet she is lying. He does not cause at the party last weekend he was with Michelle Fisher. Yeah the whore who hangs out with my sister.”

 

           I could clearly hear the voice of her friend on the phone, so you can just about guess how load Bianca’s voice was. As she talked the air coming out of her mouth would blow me up against the side of fingers. No matter what I would do to try to alleviate the pounding her breath keeps slamming me into her fingers as she talks.

 

“Stop, please Bianca!! Stop talking”

 

           My begging fell on deaf ears as she merely smiled at me and continued about her conversation like I was nothing. This would continue on for another five or ten minutes she would watch me blow like a windsock in a hurricane. Finally I saw myself descending then when I was about 5 or 6 feet, well at least what looked to me to be five or six feet up when she dropped me onto her desk. I landed painfully on the wooden surface and Bianca didn’t even give me a glance to see if I was alright. Since  I was being completely ignored I crawled over to the edge of the desk and looked down. I sighed knowing that it was much too high to even think about getting off of without help.

 

Tuesday September 1st 9:30am ~ Franklin Senior High School ~

 

“Hey Lisa what’s wrong? You have been quiet all day.”

 

“Oh nothing, I just don’t feel the same.”

 

“Well how about we go shopping after school. That always cheers you up.”

 

“Nah, I got too much stuff to do. Maybe this weekend or something.”

 

“yeah, maybe”

 

“I was stupid. I should have just carried him and now he’s gone”

 

“Who? Carried? I’m so lost”

 

“Lets go”

 

“But what were you talking about carried?”

 

“Just forget it”

 

“I don’t forget that easily”

 

“Buy you a salad at lunch today”

 

“It’s dropped”

 

Tuesday September 1st 11am ~Bianca’s Room ~

 

 

“Wow, you weren’t lying”

 

“Told you so”

 

           I groggily sat up dazed and confused about what was going on. I looked to my left to see a massive metal wheel, to my right is a water bottle with a straw like hose extending out of the cap, then next to that lay a upside down pop bottle that was empty. The floor was covered in news paper, I tried to make out the dates but they were all covered by the overlapping of articles. Everything was cold, and heartless. The room gave off a conservative and chilly feel. Everything around me was either Plastic or metal, but how I got here? What happened? My last memory was falling off the desk but how? I can’t seem to remember how.

 

“Welcome to the land of living sleepy head”

 

           The voice reverberated throughout the room. I spun around to see who else was in here but I saw no one. I then looked past glassy, reflective walls and saw a bare stomach, in fact two bare stomachs right next to each other. I walked up to the glass wall and pounded on it a couple of times. The simple thing glass wall may as well have been a steel bar that I had to bend with using nothing but pinky finger. It was hard, and frigidly cold, however those flat stomachs were still there. I looked up to see the now familiar face of Bianca along with a new comer. My first reaction was to cover up as I felt belittled and embarrassed being trapped in a cage like this.

 

“He is so adorable. Where did you find him”

 

“Oh my cat was going to eat him or something so I saved him. He is mine now”

 

“How cute I think he is trying to say something. Look at him yell at the other side of that glass. Can I touch him?”

 

“Sure, go on ahead”

 

           With relative ease Bianca the teenage titaness pulls off the roof of the cage and sticks her hand into my world. I didn’t even run as it would be pointless. Her hand glided down towards me and lifting me towards her. She curled her lips and puckered as pretended like she was going to kiss me. She had a nonchalant grip on me as I watched the walls of cage disappear. I watched the chest and bosom of Bianca get nearer and then she shoved me at the other girl. Bianca’s chest move up and away from me and then her grip loosen and vanish, I was in a state of freefall for a moment then strong fingers of another girl wrapped around me.  I was once again on an upwards ascent. I was held at my chest with her one hand easily dominating me as she held me in front of her face shaking me from side to side. Her eyes lit up with how easily she could overpower and dominate me.

 

“So what do you want to do since we are skipping?”

 

“huh, what did you say?”

 

“Would you stop playing with him, He is just a toy!”

 

“He is so amazing. I haven’t seen anything like him ever”

 

 “Come on, let’s do something I’m bored”

 

“Oh alright but can I at least play with him while we think”

“Oh fine get it all out of your system Liz”

 

           Liz walked over to Bianca’s bed and laid on it. Almost immediately I felt a tugging at my feet and then I felt my shoes slip off my foot, then a similar tugging and soon both shoes were removed.

 

“cool”

 

“hey I need those”

 

           She then started pulling at my socks. I began to kick wildly hoping that she would stop but she merely grabbed my ankles and plucked my socks off with ease. I knew what was coming next so I began to already pound at her fingers and try to hold my pants as best I could but her strength was incredible. I watched her start to tug at my pants but I kept kicking and fighting. Luckily she stopped, for only but a moment and then I rose up towards her mouth. This was the first time I saw her face but it was only for a moment as she manipulated and my body by running her fingers up and down me, and across my body for a moment and then tilting me sideways. I could see her maw open wide as she pushed me towards it. I could feel the heat radiating out of her mouth. I was too scared to kick or do anything as I didn’t want a body part to hit the wrong end of a tooth. Her teeth could cut off a limb without much effort at all. I watched her mouth snap down and I shut my eyes tightly thinking I was about to lose a foot. Instead I felt a tugging at my pants once again as she pulled them off easily with her teeth

 

“God, you are such a horney bitch”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t help myself. He is so adorable.”

 

           With my pants gone and my shirt already gone, my shoes and socks gone I was feeling quite naked. I feared that I would lose my boxers before too long.

 

“Liz, lets go get some lunch.”

 

“Alright”

 

           I landed roughly on Bianca’s bed as Liz stood up and headed for the door. I kept waiting for Bianca to turn around and put me back in the cage but she never turned around. As Liz left the room I heard them walk up the stairs, step after step and then with a slam at the door at the top of the stairs I knew I was alone. I looked over the end of the bed and it still looked higher then ever but I had no choice as I made my way across the bed looking for a way down I spotted my saving grace. Propped up against Bianca’s pillow was her cell phone. I ran towards it as fast as I could. It seemed to take forever as I ran across the length of the bed. As I approached the phone I wasn’t quite sure what my next step should be. I didn’t know Lisa’s number but I decided to see if it was programmed in. After all they were sisters. So I began too reach towards the scroll button when I found it to be way too high for me to reach. I had to climb up the pillow and this was all taking precious time that I didn’t have. I started climbing up on the pillow and reached my arm over. I could touch the scroll button with my finger tips but with enough work I could make it work. I went through her list of numbers twice and couldn’t find a Lisa so I just decided to call whose ever name I was on. I pushed the dial button and went to the receiver.

 

“Hello”

 

“Hello, you don’t know me but Bianca does. I really need your help. I am locked up in her room and I don’t have anytime to explain details you need to get here quick”

 

“And you are who? What kind of joke is this?”

 

“Look, there is no time to explain. Time is of essence, Just come”

 

“Alright, but if this is some prank Bianca, I am going to ring your damn neck.”

 

           I waited for a good 15 minutes and had made my way off of the bed to the corner nearest the door. I heard a rumbling and fumbling and then creaking of steps. I nervously awaited who would come in. I didn’t know if it would be my savior or Bianca, or it could even be one of there parents. I nervously looked on as I saw a long pair of legs enter the room.

 

“Hello! Hello? Who is here?”

 

“I am”

 

“What the fuck? Who? Where?”

 

“Look, are you going to help me?”

 

“what do you mean help?”

 

“escape from here”

 

“What the fuck this is freaking me out. I am outta here”

 

“No wait, don’t go”

 

“Then show yourself. Where are you hiding?”

 

“Okay, I am coming out.”

 

           I nervously climbed over a stuffed animal and slid down its stomach. I ran towards her denim clad legs.

 

“You said you were coming out. Look no, fuck it, I’m leaving”

 

           I ran as quickly as my legs could go as I knew this was my last chance. She started to turn and leave. As she did this I collided with her leg. Rolling end over end, my stomach felt like I was on that ride the zipper. It was horrific. When I looked up I saw a face in the clouds staring down at me.

 

“Well, what do we have hear.”

 

“Please help me, you said you would help me escape”

 

“Hmm, I suppose that can be arranged”

 

“Just take me up to Lisa’s room please”

 

“I don’t know about that, but I’m sure I can get you out to my car okay”

 

           I looked to my left to see her sandal clad foot next to me. Her denim shielded legs extended towards her sky like face. Her distant knee’s bent and her frame lowered down. Her hand reached towards me. Her finger quivered as she reached towards me. She lightly touched my cheek and slid her finger down my nude chest. Her perfume aerated the room. Each breath I took was like I was breathing in her, her scent, her perfume, her lotion, everything about her smelled like flowers, sweet girlie, feminine flowers.  She wore, the same perfume Lisa did. 

 

           Her finger retreated from me. Her finger and arm retreating backup towards sky but as quick as the strike of the cobra her entire hand was around me. She was lifting me up as she stood back up to her full height. We seemed to travel forever and I realized my mistake now. I called a stranger, a stranger I couldn’t trust. As she held me in her grip she smiled. Smiled, cause my efforts were futile. Her grip dominated every inch, every muscle of my being.  She easily held me, and could have her way with me and she knew this. She had not yet even spoke to me.

 

“Look miss”

 

“Miss I am not, I have name and it’s Ashley. I think I am going to take you home with me. You did the right thing in calling me. I have a lot of use for a little thing like you. You can be my little boyfriend and Steve can be my big one. I can have someone of my own”

 

           Her other hand came around and started to pet and caress me. Ashley fell back onto the bed dropping me on her waist. She pulled off her shirt dropping it onto the floor. Her smooth, silky skin smelled like baby powder. The smell of innocence and purity, the only time you are free of sin, free of hate, free of fear, free of the pain that controls your everyday life. Free of it all, as I took in her scent she pushed me onto her stomach. I slid onto her stomach. Her stomach muscles were like small flat mounds. They were different then the other girls. I had never touched a girl like this before. Never, like this, I crawled up towards her breasts. Only her bikini top covered her now, her orange bikini top that lit up everything around me, everything that I could see. I stood just in front of her breasts. Her chest would move up and down like I wasn’t there. I could feel her heart beat under my feet. I hated to move off it but I shook, my whole body shook in fear. I didn’t like this. I looked back the door hoping Bianca would barge in, or Lisa, anyone, I didn’t want to be alone like this. I went to move away but with a flick of her finger I slammed into her breasts.

 

“Do you like how they feel? Come on, it’s alright rest your head against them.”

 

“I backed away but she shoved me back against them massaging me into them. The more I kicked, more I struggled the more she liked it. She loved it. I didn’t know what to do. So I bit as hard as I could into her breast. She stood up and yelped in pain. I fell to the floor and took off running. I thought that it would hurt but I was too scared to hurt. I just ran, faster and faster. I was out the door but Ashley was already in pursuit. She was gaining much too fast and there was no way I could climb the stairs.

 

“Get back here you little shit.”

 

“Just, just, just get away from me. Leave already”

 

“you know I can’t do that my little boyfriend.”

 

“I am not your boyfriend.”

 

“Oh come on, lots of guys would love to feel my breasts like you have. I know you want me. I know you want to be with me. You need me. Your weak, I felt your struggles, you need protection. I am your protection.”

 

 

 

 

 

She was mere inches from me and I dove between the furnace and the water heater. The space was just big enough for me. I ran to the back wall and stopped. Both objects on either side of me were to heavy and big for Ashley to move, with my back against the wall I looked back at her as she looked at me. I had no where to run and she knew it. The air felt cold now. I longed for the freedom I had with Lisa. Just hours ago I was happy for the first time and now, and now I am a caged like an animal. The water heater clicks on as Ashley tries to reach towards me. I can see her fingers stop just before my chest. I am out of her reach. I see her head dart around as the stairs creek like an old mans bones.  Ashley flashes a look at me and then back at the stairs. No, no, this can’t be happening is all I can think

 

September 1st Noon ~ FHS Lunchroom ~

 

“Lisa what gives you have been weird all day”

 

“I made a mistake is all and now he’s err it is gone”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You can’t understand. I have to go”


”Go? Go where? What about school?”

 

“Look I need your car, give me the keys”

 

“Umm no”

 

“Then I’m walking”

 

“Tell me what’s going on”

 

“You can’t know. How can you possibly know! YOU WONT EVER KNOW! Now please let me borrow your car.”

 

“Fine, but I want it back in one piece alright?”

 

“Alright!”

 

 

September 1st 12:15pm ~ Outside Bianca’s Room/Basement ~

 

           I stared out at Ashley. Her face was massive at loomed in front of me blocking the only way out. I nervously shook as I stared out at her. Panic began to sneak into the crevices of my mind. I kept backing up farther and farther until finally my back hit the cold concrete wall. I had no where else to go and she knew it. I could see her smiling as had me caged like an animal.  I saw her disappear for a moment and then return. A large stick came towards me. I looked on either side of me and there is no room to try to dodge it. I can only stand here as she slams the stick into my chest. As the stick comes back towards me again this time I instinctively grab onto the stick to try too stop it, as I do so I feel it being yanked out and Ashley’s hands are all around me. I fought and scream but there is no one here to stop her. I dangle in her hand as she holds me in front of her face.

I kept fighting even though I knew it was futile. Ashley firmly had me exactly where she wanted me.

 

“Hmm, where can I put my little boyfriend?”

 

“I told you I’m not your boyfriend. Just let me go”

 

“Now be quiet for a bit”

 

“I refuse to be quiet!! I have rights, I have the right too WHOA MOMMA!”

 

“U like huh, well then hush up and you can see some more.”

          

I could tell Ashley was getting ready to go and I was assuming it would be with me. I felt myself descend towards her bag. When I was just a few feet from it I felt her hands release from me and I dropped away from Ashley landing firmly in her purse. It looked to be that of a whicker kind of material. As she lifted it up everything was rocked back and forth like that of a boat. I heard the now familiar clunk, clunk, clunk of the stairs, before I knew it the bright sun and warm fresh air shone into the purse. I could see the tops of trees and the blowing of Ashley’s hair. I still couldn’t believe how colossal the frames of these girls are. It’s like looking up at colossus.

 

Everything stopped with a shudder. A gigantic compact clocked me in the head as Ashley set her purse down. Once she started the car I scurried onto the passenger seat just as she picked her purse back up and set it down on the floor. I smile as she hasn’t even given me a look yet.

 

Time passed by slow because I couldn’t really see anything out the windows accept for the tops of trees and the blue sky. Finally the car the stopped and with one hand Ashley grabbed for me and the other for her purse. I tried to dodge her hand but it’s like a pea trying to dodge a planet. She easily grasped me and carried me towards her house. I realized the dire situation I was in. I was no longer near Lisa but I was very much in a foreign land, by the looks of her house Ashley wasn’t exactly hurting for money. Her house looked more like a Hollywood mansion. As we entered her house I saw her butler offer to take off her coat but she merely shrugged him off and walked up stairs.  We passed by a few rooms until I saw a door with a Limp Bizkit poster on it. She knocked one and then shoved it open.

 

“Hey JJ, watch him for me while I get ready”

 

“Ugh, what are you throwing at me now. Maybe I don’t want to watch…what the fuck is that?”

 

“Please help me, Your sister here is holding me”

 

“Wow your so warm and your eyes move like you’re a real person”

 

“Cause I am a real person! Now let me”

 

“You’re squishy too, and so light.”

 

“wait ASHLEY DON’T LEAVE!!”

 

“Be nice to my little boyfriend JJ”

 

“I am always nice to your boyfriends

“As If”

 

           As the door closed I could only gulp as I stared up at her. Her eyes transfixed on me and without a hint of hesitation she turned me over so my head was facing the bed and my feet are sticking up in the air. I could feel her rub her fingers across the bottoms of my foot. I tried to hold my laughter in but I couldn’t help it. I busted out laughing. I hoped that she would stop but she kept at it.

 

“You laugh almost like your real”

 

“I am real god damn it”

 

“Your voice so squeaky, awe how cute you have little boxers too! Let us see what is under them.”

 

            Her fingers and hands spread apart and I dropped onto the mattress. I started to run away but she pushed me over with her middle finger and held me down with her pinky finger as she pulled my boxers down around my legs. I was lying down on my stomach so I knew what was coming next. I gripped the bedspread as best I could and braced myself for the impact; however I never expected it to be like that. Her fingers crashed into my chest and knocking me into the air, I easily tumbled over onto my back with my dick now fully visible for her eyes to see.

 

“How adorable, it’s so precious”

 

“It is not precious. It’s very manly!! I’m more then can you can handle little girl”

 

“And your funny too, but since you are showing me a little something, It’s only fair that I show you.”

 

           She sat up with frightening speed, before she was fully upright her pink shirt was off and her breasts sat unhindered and dangled freely above me. She laid back on her bed with her legs stretching out on either side of me. I looked up at her and sat down right where I was. She scooped me up and dropped me onto her stomach. On either side of me hung her mountainous breasts, before I could even fathom crawling out she began to push them on against me. My entire body was mashed into her tits.

 

“you feel so good”

 

“JJ! I told you to be nice”

 

“what? Ashley, I was being nice.”

 

“Give him here”

 

“He likes it don’t you? Yes you do, yes you do, Yes the whitto man does” retorts JJ in a baby voice

 

           Ashley speedily walked over to me and snatched me off of her sister’s chest. I screamed for my boxers but Ashley didn’t care she walked out of the room in an angry manner stomping down the hall. I flailed my arms in her hand as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

 

“Umm, what are we doing”

 

           She set me down on the bathroom counter and stepped out of her clothes. My jaw dropped too the floor and my eyes bulged out as I stared at her. Her breasts in front of me, this angel naked before my eyes, I haven’t ever seen a girl this naked! I wasn’t sure if I should look away or keep staring. I felt like I was violating her privacy but when you are hundreds if not thousands of feet tall like Ashley you lose your privacy I guess. I dangled my feet in the sink as Ashley bent down pushing me in, only moments later hot water spewed into the sink as she squirted some soap onto me.  Her hands worked over me stroking my body up and down, massaging me. My member perks up as Ashley continues to rub me down. I try to fight from her grip but she pushes me below the water. A second or two later A wash cloth comes in after me. She gently rubs hot cloth over me. I cuddle up into the washcloth as she continues to rub it all over me. I can smell the girlie scented soap everywhere. It feels good on my body. I am them pulled and out of the water. I gasp for air quickly taking in as much water as I can.

 

“No, not again ASHLEY NO!!”

           I am shoved back below the depths of the soapy water but this time her leave me and I am left in the sink as she steps into the shower. She clothes the door as I bob up and down in the water watching her silhouette. As she soaps and cleans her body its like I am watching a porn flick in the movie theater. This goes on for a good 20 or 30 minutes I don’t know but it only seemed like a moment. Before I knew it she was stepping out of the shower dripping wet.

 

  Ashley pulls the drain and open and I can felt he undertow of water sucking me down. I swim as hard and as fast as I can to beat the current. This causes her to start giggling as she watches me swim for my life in her sink. I know that I can’t fall down into the drain but I can get stuck, cut, and if a limb would fall into there who knows what might happen. As the last bit of water leaves the sink Ashley picks me up and drops me between her wet breasts. I look on either side as she her breast hug me and hold me into place even without her bra so when I saw her purple bra coming towards me and I was helpless to stop it I was horrified. This pushed her breasts together even tighter. I’ts like the strongest hug you could ever experience. As Ashley walk to the mirror to admire her handiwork, I am left to wonder how could my day possibly get worse.

 

September 1st Tuesday 3pm ~ Shopping Mall ~

 

           Ashley walked down stairs with me swinging from side to side in her breasts. Just as she grabbed her jacket on I heard JJ’s voice.

 

“So where are we going?”

 

“I am going to the mall.”

 

“Cool, lets go then”

“We aren’t going, just me”

 

“I want the little man then while you’re gone”

 

“Ummm no”

 

“I am telling mom then”

 

“whatever brat”

 

“MOM!! ASHLEY FOUND A LITTLE MAN AND ISN’T SHARING!!”

 

“Ashley share your little man”

 

“He’s my little boyfriend! I don’t have to share that with her too”

 

“I am not her boyfriend mam!”

 

“Ashley share your little boyfriend with her your sister”

 

“MOM!”

 

“I need a smoke god damn it both you just go”

 

“Im outtie”

 

“Me too”

 

 

           I watched JJ look about the room for me. I sighed as I well below the halter top of Ashley where JJ wouldn’t think to look. As they walked out to the car I had a feeling it was going to be a long day.

 

September 1st 3:15pm ~ Bianca’s Bedroom ~

 

           The familiar cracking and creaking sounds of the wooden stairs echoed through the room as Bianca and Liz walked down them. They chatted about nothing in particular as they walked into Bianca’s room she surveyed the room looking for the little man.

 

“Liz where do you leave the little man”

 

“I left on your bed”

 

“You what! Liz”

 

“what? Well I was hungry and...”

“He had a cage for a reason you know”

 

“I’m sorry, look he can’t have gotten far. You look down here I will look upstairs. I’m really sorry Bianca.”

 

“You better hope Lisa doesn’t find him first.”

 

          

September 1st 3:25pm ~ Lisa’s Arrival ~

 

           Lisa pushed the door open dejectedly. As her best friend Laura listened to the entire yet seemingly unbelievable tale. As they walked in they both looked strangely at Bianca’s friend Liz who was crawling around on the floor, for a good six or seven minutes they watched her as she peeked under everything in the family room. Finally Laura spoke out.

 

“Liz what the fuck are you doing”

 

“Oh hi umm Lisa, Laura, it’s so good to see you! I mean what a surprise”

 

“Yeah since I live here” says Lisa in a snide tone

 

“Well umm I don’t think Bianca is hiding up here, I will go check elsewhere’

 

“How dumb do you think we are? Bianca isn’t going to fit in vase”

 

“I bet she is looking for something about 4 inches tall, wouldn’t you say Lisa?”

 

“I am not looking for the little man Laura!”

 

“We didn’t say anything about the little man Liz.”

 

“BIANCA!!!”

 

“Did you find him Liz, I will be right up.”

 

September 1st 3:35pm ~ the Mall ~

 

           As Ashley walked I could feel the swaying of her breasts with every step. JJ’s nagging was starting to get on my nervous. I wanted to just shout for her to shut up, but the thought of being in her hands again is simply not an option I want to even want to consider.

 

“Hey look Ash isn’t that Kyle?”

 

“Oh you’re right.”

           I saw Ashley’s hand reach towards and easily pull me out. I squirmed in her grip as she held me by my head, before I could speak I was thrown towards JJ and Ashley ran towards Kyle. I could hear her screaming his name as her footfalls were quick and swiftly moving towards him. JJ however, not expecting me to flung at her stuck her hand out at and pushed me back up into the air. I waved my arms and legs like a lunatic. JJ’s hand once again reached under me and I landed with a thud in the palm of her hand.

 

“You’re all mine once again. JJ’s got a man, JJ’s got a man, JJ’s got a man hey hey hey” says JJ in a sing song tone of voice.

 

“JJ, if you would just put me down. I am sure I can find my own way home”

 

“Oh, let me put you by a phone so you can just dial someone to pick you up”

 

“Great, could I borrow a quarter”

 

“Dip shit what the fuck are you smoking? I am not putting you down ever”

 

“What if I scream put me down real loud”

 

“Oh, hush”

 

“I refuse to hu…Wow look at the tits on that girl! They are like bison”

 

“The only breasts you are allowed to talk about are mine”

 

           As JJ walked further into the mall teen after teen past me by not giving me a second a look as she holds me nonchalantly in her grip. I can feel the air of other people whipping around me.

 

“OMIGOD look at that outfit”

 

“Wait JJ NO”

 

           I found myself dangling in front of a large plastic box. I looked through the plastic like a window. I looked back at JJ who grabbed a whole row of the boxes and she walked into a dressing room. I screamed bloody murder however no one could hear me. As we entered the room JJ ripped open of the boxes and pulled out a tiny Hawaiian shirt. As she dropped shredded box I red Ken’s Hawaiian attire, with her left hand she grasped me firmly while I kicked frantically not wanting to be treated this way.

 

“Here come the shorts”

 

“I can dress myself!”

 

“Don’t be silly, If you could dress yourself you would have clothes on right now”

“No but you see’

 

“I see that I am right and you are wrong and that’s final”

 

           She slid the khaki shorts over my legs. I felt humiliated as she grasp the waist and jiggled them all the way up.

 

“WAIT JJ NO!!”

 

           With one mighty jiggle I felt the pants wedge up giving me the biggest wedgie I have ever received. My face cries out in pain as I bite my lower lip to keep from grimacing in pain

 

“OOOO sorry” [giggles]

 

           The moment she let go I jumped off the bench and darted out from underneath the door, a second later I saw JJ behind me. I dove beneath another door to a dressing room. I started to backpedal when I saw a gigantic 20 year old nude and standing there in all her glory. I started to back pedal out when I felt a warm fleshy wall at my back.

 

“Oh shit, JJ look I’m, you’re not JJ”

          

           Her bright face smiled at me as she stared at me lifting me up to her face. She snuggled me against her white sweater. I screamed for JJ’s help but my voice was muffled. We moved swiftly into a dressing room and I was pulled away from her sweater.

 

“So why were you running from that girl”

 

“Just put me down god damn it”

 

“OOo such language”

 

“If you don’t put me down I will teach you a lesson you will never forget”

 

“Rachel, are you done changing”

 

“Oh, umm it didn’t fit MOM get me that pink one”

 

“HELP, mam your daughter is raping me”

 

“Rachel, what is going on in there”

 

“nothing PINK TOP”

 

“I am coming in”

 

           I saw an older lady walk in. She was in her mid thirties. As soon as she walked in I was grabbed from her daughters hand and tossed to the ground. I fell head first onto the floor behind her. As I fell to the ground I could see Rachel staring at me as her mom reprimands her.

 

“You are too old for dolls”

 

“But mom, he’s real I saw him.”

 

“But Mom”

 

           I pulled myself up and darted down the hall. I looked back to see JJ coming down the hall while rachel’s mom was bellowing at her daughter. She screamed there you are and JJ began to run after me. I ran out of the dressing room area and crashed into the a pair of black shoes. I fell back onto my ass with my head pounding and my ears ringing. My eyes started to black over and dim. The last thing, I saw was a fleshy hand coming over me.

 

           I struggled to open my eyes but nothing happened. I couldn’t seem to lift my eye lids. I felt the warmth of a hand all around me. I could hear JJ shouting for me. I knew my error. If this new girl had me, Lisa was truly gone. The sounds of the world around me begin to dim. My eyes were swollen shut and I was helpless. As I heard the world around become more and more distant, my heart sunk further and further into the depths of despair as I knew I wouldn’t even get one night with Lisa the girl hardly knew but longed to see.

 

Tuesday September 1st 6pm ~Unknown Apartment ~

 

“Why are you crying Lisa?”

 

“I told you for a longtime Jerry was a jerk”

 

“Rescued? By who? Was he cute?”

 

“No way, a college guy”

 

“I am not seeing why you are crying?”

 

           I came too lying on a table.  The room looked run down and there was paper and junk all over the table. I struggled to open my eyes. I had a strange dream that this girl knew Lisa.

 

“This guy who saved you from Jerry sounds like hunk even if he is short. Lisa? Hello? Lisa? Damn phone never works around here”

 

           I could only lie on the table as she continued to talk. The voices went in and out as I was on the table. I couldn’t find the energy to stand up. I felt so weak. Time past by slowly as I heard her walking around.

 

As she sat down again I began to stir.

 

“Oooo he is moving, Wow, he looks so real. I can see his eyes fluttering open. Maybe he is some kind of new species of animal, or maybe a science experiment. I heard Genitech labs lost some kind of test subject. Maybe this is it. I bet I could get a pretty penny for him”

 

“Whoa, I am not some test subject. Please help me”

 

“What the fuck, it talks. Oh god, oh god, Oh god”

 

“Where am I?”

 

“It can think!”

           I saw her face pass over me and her eyes lock. A sly grin passed onto her face as she looked at me. I stood up but much too late. She pushed me down and stared at me.

 

“I can’t believe this. It looks like luck is finally on my side. I guess the rich don’t get everything.”

 

           I saw her reach over for something. It was small and had a coin like thing dangling off it. As she brought it closer to me I saw that it was collar.  I cringed with horror as she slipped it around my neck.

 

“See how cute you look with that tiny collar. Now everyone knows your mine”

 

“This is degrading take this off”

 

           Her face lowered to mere inches from my body. Her blonde hairs fall around me. I can smell her mint scented breath all around me. Her smile is from ear to ear as she looks at me. I nervously dart my eyes around the room trying to see something, or some way to get out of this mess but there is none. I then heard a knocking at the door. Paige’s face didn’t even move from me. Her full attention was on me and me alone. She shouted out who was there but I could tell that she didn’t care.

 

“It’s me Lisa, I am returning your car. Thanks for letting me borrow it”

 

           I perked up immediately and started jumping up and down trying to tell Paige the entire story but she wasn’t listening, or didn’t care I couldn’t quite tell which it was. Her hands worked there way around me and she carried me across the room as she shouted just a moment. We entered her bedroom and she dropped me into her dresser drawer. I landed on a flowery pair of cotton panties.

 

“I want to see Lisa, let me out of here”

 

“Oh hush, my friends wouldn’t be interested in you’

 

“No you don’t understand”

 

“Be quiet, and if your good I might introduce you someday”

 

           She then slammed her drawer shut leaving me in the dark confines of her dresser. Even from in her room I could hear them giggling and laughing a little. I kept waiting for the longest time for her to comeback and show me to Lisa but it just wasn’t coming. I leaned up against the wall of the dresser and sighed. As I did so the dresser slid open a bit. I looked out to see that it must have been night. Seeing freedom invigorated me. I leapt up trying to reach the top of the drawer but I fell well short. I looked about my prison looking for anything that could help. I saw her socks rolled up into balls in the far corner. I pushed the rolled up socks over one by one creating a small step ladder

 

My ladder was complete and I began to clamber of the socks. As I poked my head above the ridge of the dresser I looked about the room. There was a large gap between me and the bed which was next the dresser, while on the other side there is just a wall. The room looks a tad on the run down side like the rest of the place. A lot of the walls look like they need a layer paint, the closet door is chipping.

 

           I snap back into reality. I continue up and out of the drawer. I look down at the floor which looks to far to drop too I reach out towards the top and start to pull myself onto the top of the dresser. As I reach the top of dresser I realize that there is no where to go. I can’t jump down cause I would die, and the bed looks to far away to make it by jumping. I then hear Lisa’s voice. I realize that she is still here. I can hear some other voices but I can clearly hear Lisa. That’s all the inspiration I need as I take a running spring across the dresser and leap into the air. I feel free as I glide through the air. I crash into the side of her bed. I grab at her bedspread to slow my descent. I find myself stopped just inches from the floor so I merely let go and drop the floor. I don’t want to waste anytime so I walk across the hardwood floor.

 

           It takes longer then I thought to get to living room where all the girls are. I don’t hear Lisa’s voice anymore but there are so many its hard to make out any one voice. I peek my head around the corner to see 4 or 5 girls all standing around talking. I keep looking for Lisa but I can’t see there face to easily. I need to move to higher ground. I make my way to the sofa. By hugging the wall as too not to draw too much attention to me, I climb up the back of the sofa and slide down the back of sofa landing onto a body. Amazing, think to my self, this body spans the entire length of the sofa. I can feel her chest rising up and down as I sit on stomach. I stand up to look for Lisa, but I don’t see her anywhere. I do however see Paige walk into the room. I look at this girls midriff and run to the end of it and struggle to crawl beneath it but I finally manage. Everything below my head is smashed against this girls body however my head is just in front of her breasts which push the shirt up enough so I can turn my head around.

 

“Hey, wake up,”

 

“She passed out Paige, she drank 3/4ths a bottle of vodka”

 

“You guys just let her? You know she doesn’t drink that much”

 

           Paige’s voice booms as she talks above me. I find myself glad to be under this girl’s shirt, but being under here doesn’t get me any closer to Lisa. I decide to cling to this girl for a few minutes and wait for Paige to hopefully get a bit farther away.

 

           I can feel this girl start to stir and stand up. She wobbles from side to side and smacks into someone. I can feel a couple of the girls say something to you her but I am so close its hard to hear what they are saying. The heat off there bodies is starting to make me sweat.

 

“Hey Paige, we are gonna take her home.”

 

“She can just say here”

 

“Well, she was gonnna leave, and drive home but she is in no condition to drive. We will just take her home and swing back”

 

“okay”

 

           Upon hearing this I relentlessly try to push my way out from this girls shirt but they are already on the move. This girls breasts are just above me banging my head with her every drunken step. Her skin smells like peaches.


”Lets lay her out in the back seat”

 

“HELP! HELP ME”

 

           My voice goes unheard as they close the doors and start the car. The sleeping girl moves her hands over where I am. I am smothered into her skin as she probably passes out again.

 

Wednesday September 2nd 5pm ~ Unknown girls stomach ~

 

           Hours have passed horrendously slow. This girl has been in a drunken sleep for hours. She has tossed and turned and has yet to wake up. I am trapped beneath her. I have wondered if this is how I am going to die but I feel her sit up finally.

 

“Oh, I am in my room. How did I get here?”

 

           As she stretches her arms up in the air she squeezes her breasts together which engulf my head. The heat from her breasts is searing. I can feel her start to walk around then without warning she just pulls her shirt off. I drop to the floor and a few seconds later her shirt lands on top of me. I stir beneath her shirt for only a moment until a few more articles of clothing land on top of me trapping me like a rat. I can hear her start up the shower in the distance.

 

           The water shuts off and I can feel the floor shake as she walks back into the room. The foot steps get stronger and stronger almost like she is walking right for me. The crashing of the footsteps began to feel like they are on top of me. I see her hands flash beneath me for a second until the entire pile of clothes is squeezed together by her. The perfume on the clothes is assaulting my lungs and making me cough. I struggle to get free as it is hard to breathe. I feel her let go and I fall on top of everything looking upwards.

 

“What was that? Whose here? I know I heard some coughing?”

 

           I don’t even respond as I see her looking at me in the hamper. I cannot believe it. Completely nude, is this girl who is staring down at me with a grin.

 

“CEDRIC! There you are! I was worried. What happened”

 

“Lisa it was horrible, Bianca found me and…”

 

“Atleast your hear now, Come on, I want to put some clothes on”

 

           Lisa’s warm wet hands grab onto me as she sets me down on her bed. I watch her change into a rather nice looking outfit. Without saying anything she just picks me up and walks into the bathroom and sits me down on the vanity table in there.

“Are you ready for our date tonight”

 

“Our what?”

 

“Date silly, what else did you think we would do”

 

“Well I don’t know. I just don’t know if I am ready for this”

 

“Oh sure you are. You only have oogled me since the first day in class”

 

“That obvious huh”

 

“You will have fun I promise, just be good while I do my hair”

 

           The door then opens up and I see Bianca standing the doorway. I nervously look at her. She instantly sees me.

 

“You found him. Come here little guy. We can go back to your home”

 

“Get out of her Bianca! He’s mine”

 

“He is not! He is my pet.”

 

“He is a person not a pet. He can be with who he wants. I think he should pick.”

 

           Both of them stare at me waiting my answer.

 

“Well..I”

 

“See picked me Bianca just get out”

 

“He didn’t say anything Lisa”

 

“yes he did”

 

“He is mine! You get everything fun its not fair”

 

“Why are you still here Bianca”

 

“You don’t even let him answer. I want him to pick Lisa not you”

 

“it is so obvious he doesn’t like you”

 

“Whats not like about me? I am the cute sister”

 

“No, your just the slutty sister Bianca’

 

“take that back!”

 

           As Bianca stomped of Lisa grabbed me and we left. I wasn’t even sure where she was taking me. She grabbed her jacket put me in the pocket and left her room.

 

Wednesday September 2nd ~ Dating Lisa ~

 

“Now be good, It’s gonna be a surprise where we are going”

 

“Can’t I atleast get out of the pocket”

 

“Once we get there.”
          

           The next thing I saw was Lisa’s hand entering the pocket. She dangled me in front of a Barbie display.

 

“well”

 

“well what?”

 

“Well which do you like?”

 

“why does it matter?”

 

“Cause I am buying you the one you like.”

 

“Look mom! She has a dolly too! It looks so real”

 

“Molly, its not nice to point”

 

“I want a doll like that one Mommy”

 

“You have hundreds of dolls at home you don’t need anymore”

 

“I want that one Mommy”

 

           I breath a sigh of relief as the girl walks away but Lisa dangles me in front of a Barbie clothing rack.

 

“Pick one or I will pick for you”

 

“Lisa, I don’t want too wear any of these”

 

           Lisa grabbed a pair of pants off of a Ken doll and slid them up my legs. I knew better then to fight this.

 

“Hmm I don’t know if I like those pants on you”

 

“Oh come one Lisa!!”

          

She pulled them off with ease and set them back on the rack. She scanned for a few more minutes and then pulled some khaki shorts.

 

“These look precious. Lets get these on you”

 

           She once again spread my legs easily with her finger and then slid the shorts on. She dangled me away from her face for a few minutes admiring them for various angles. She would tilt me up upside down, horizontally, vertically, diagonally from various points of views.

 

“Lisa I am getting sick”

 

“Hmm I don’t like these either”

 

           This went on for almost an hour. Finally she decided on some jean shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

 

“There, that wasn’t so bad now was it?”

 

“Now you can take me to a movie”

 

“You want to drive or should I?”

 

“Not funny Lisa”

 

 

Wednesday September 2nd 8:10pm ~ Movie Theater ~

 

            I was snuggled up against Lisa’s stomach as she walked into theater this was the most creative way I have ever snuck into a movie. As Lisa a paid for the movie and got food I looked out at the world. Lisa sat down and I crawled out onto her lap just as the movie started. I stared up at Lisa who was sipping on a soda. Beside her was a bucket of popcorn. I could smell the buttery goodness of the popcorn. The aroma was heavenly. I reached out for a piece of popcorn when I tumbled into the bucket. Popcorn flew up into the air and Lisa looked down at me.

 

“Oooo I cant take you anywhere. You are making such a mess”

 

“The popcorns good!”

 

“SHHHHHHH”

 

“Don’t you shhh me you over grown fluff chick”

 

“What the fuck? That doll just yelled at me?”

 

“Oh you did not just call my boyfriend a doll?”

 

“Well what if I did?”

“Lisa! Lets just go”

 

“Stay out of this Cedric. No one talks to my man like that”

 

           Lisa punched the girl in the face and stood up with me clutched and pressed into her bosom. She hurriedly walked out. Once we got out to her car she smiled down at me.

 

“Lets go home”

 

           I nodded as she tucked me in between her breasts and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

           So endless an endless tale, a tale that has no end, even thought the story has ended there is always new trauma and drama for the shy guy but there is always home where the cheerleader remains.