- Text Size +

Chocan frowned. He could have used a lift back there, but Douglas wasn’t going to do him any favors, obviously. He took in the lay of the land: the evenest terrain would be a trot down the mattress, around Loretta’s feet and up to her bottom. That would take the most time, however, and he had to reach the glass before the drunken giantess rolled over in her sleep or something like that. The shortest, most direct trek would be over her belly and down her hips, but that was also the most physically demanding. He could possibly crawl over her neck and run down the sheer cliff wall of her back. While he could run around her belly and sneak into her thighs, they were closed shut and impassable.

That settled it in his mind. He wrapped the cloth around his waist, ran up to the sleeping giantess’ armpit, just below her jaw, and gently crawled across her bare skin to access her chest. Her enormous, round breasts lay just to his side, so ample and inviting, but he couldn’t think of that now. Gingerly he picked his way across Loretta’s throat and placed one hand on her collarbone as he hiked up to her shoulder.

He looked down the length of her arm: it ran along her ribs, then bent and folded over her belly. Would that be any quicker? He decided it couldn’t be, as there was no telling when she might stir in her sleep, so he simply slipped down the back of her neck and landed in her cushioning, golden hair.

It smelled wonderful. It was hot with her body heat and smelled like honey and flowers. Chocan was overcome with the impulse to bed down and curl up in her long, blonde hair, but there was no time for dallying. Though it broke his heart, he untangled himself from her soft tresses and slid down to the mattress.

Her shoulder blades loomed straight up on his side, and her broad, smooth back stretched on down into the distance ahead. He placed his palm gently upon her skin, soaking in her warmth for a moment, then began the long walk toward her hips. At the end of the bed, beyond the swelling curve of Loretta’s ass, foul Douglas had planted one foot on the edge of the bed. His long, thick foot reached up like a crag of rock, and past it his long and hairy leg led up to his fist around his cock. The ugly giant leaned over to glare at the little man.

Chocan only set his jaw and began jogging up the mattress. It sank and sloped deeply where Loretta’s tremendous weight piled into it, so he had to keep some distance from her body, as well as hop over the large ruts and folds in the bedspread. It didn’t take very long for him to reach her lower back, and only slightly longer to trot around her enormously round buttocks. One generous butt cheek rested upon the other, as she lay on her side, and her legs were tucked up cutely together. Yes, cutely even at this size, Chocan thought. He really admired this woman from all angles and at all distances, a sentiment that would have sounded ridiculous from a size-peer like Douglas.

Now it was a matter of crawling up into Loretta’s crotch. For her sake, Chocan was embarrassed. He wished circumstances were different, that he were creeping up over her thigh and cinching his way along to her lady-parts because he was invited and desired. Instead, she knew nothing of this at all, and her ogre of a husband was threatening him with death or worse if he didn’t mop up her refuse this way. Less than ideal.

Once he reached the folds of her lady parts he started to untie the cloth around his waist. Only then did he remember the shot glass: it was standing on the mattress some distance from Loretta’s butt, and his cloth was completely dry. He heard the hairy giant snort derisively at Chocan’s discovery.

There was nothing else for it. Chocan slid down the back of Loretta’s thigh, crawled up the divot she made in the mattress, and soaked his cloth very well. It wasn’t that much effort to climb upon her ankle, walk swiftly over her rounded calf, then crawl on all fours up her inner thigh. He was able to mop up all the urine in one trip, he figured, but now he was conflicted. Her lady-parts were clean, but they lay there, longer than he was tall, beautifully rosy and tender. Her skin tugged with healthy resilience as he mopped at her folds. It seemed that she was naturally bare down there, as he hadn’t seen evidence of stubble or clipped hairs, just a few stray and pale hairs here and there. He mopped her down with the cloth, turning the cloth over and going over her lady-parts again in a pretense of thoroughness. He stole a glance at the horrible giant at the foot of the bed, crudely perched in his chair.

Douglas seemed entranced by Chocan’s labors. His eyes were glassy and his fingertips stroked his hardened cock rapidly. He didn’t seem to notice how much extra time the tiny man was spending in his wife’s most intimate area.

Smirking to himself, Chocan halted his work. He really wanted to focus more on all the folds of her skin, but he’d rather Loretta could be awake for that. Certainly, it would be bad to surprise her by waking her up while he was scrubbing away at her most personal parts. Instead, he glanced over at the last chore.

The giantess’ huge labia folded and closed down between her legs, to the patch of skin he had hung beside above the toilet’s pool, and that skin disappeared beneath an enormous, nearly spherical buttock. Now it was really tricky: Chocan needed to squeeze into that tight area, where one butt cheek rested heavily against the other. He was entirely unable to lift that buttock to any meaningful degree, without Douglas’ help.

He thought about this as he bought some time by sliding down the tuck of her ass, where her thigh met her buttock, and landing gently upon the mattress. Acting natural, he plotted and schemed while climbing up the divot in the mattress and stalking over to the shot glass. Very slowly he doused his little cloth in the water, trying not to think of how dirty it was getting (and with what), then bundled up the sopping fabric and turning to face the slumbering giantess once more.

He could have very happily spent an entire afternoon staring up at her huge ass. He could have lived beneath it, maybe found some way to build a kind of suspended apartment onto it… Chocan shook his head. He had no idea where all these ridiculous thoughts were coming from. He glanced back at Douglas, who was now biting his lower lip and staring straight at the tiny man. This was very not good.

Chocan turned toward the giantess once more. She gasped for air violently and began to moan. “Douglas?” she said quietly, off beyond the mountain range of her hips and shoulder. The tiny man stared at her, then back at the foul giant behind him.

Douglas’ eyes were wide. He tilted his massive, fleshy head to try and peer up at his wife’s expression. But he held that position for a long time, and Loretta never repeated herself. Instead, she sighed, stirred fitfully and rolled to her front. She had to adjust her shoulders and pull out the arm she’d pinned beneath her, but she rested on her belly and stretched her ample legs to the end of the bed, and she settled down peacefully once more. It even sounded to Chocan that she was breathing easier.

The tiny man looked back at the hairy, flabby giant. Douglas looked back and jerked his head at his wife. Chocan nodded and soaked his cloth once more.

Now everything would be easy. Her legs were spread, her ass was up, gravity no longer pinned one buttock against the other. Sprinting to Loretta’s ankle, Chocan ambled up easily, balanced himself along her muscular calf, tiptoed across the sensitive back of her knee, ran up the back of her thigh, and wasted no time in scaling the side of her massive, proud buttock. Once he reached the peak, gravity was now on his side to help him mop up her anus.

Part of his mind reeled at how he’d accepted all these ridiculous, unforeseen events.

Chocan carefully stepped down to the deep crack of her enormous ass. Lying on her front, her buttocks now actually spread gently to the sides, giving him greater access within. When he climbed down to the narrowest part, he looked up at her husband one more time. He was strangling his cock and licking his lips: creepy, but it had no impact upon Chocan’s responsibilities. He knelt between Loretta’s enormous butt cheeks, laid himself down and easily reached her huge anus to begin swabbing.

It wasn’t too bad here either. There were no stains or streaks, by some miracle. The tiny man just needed to give it a token rubbing down and he’d be done. What would happen next, he had no idea: with Loretta passed out, he was pretty much at Douglas’ mercy, which was to say he was direly in trouble.

He slowed his strokes down, hoping to buy a little more time and think of something. He studied Loretta’s anus up close, checking out all the puckered wrinkles for any material… and also just to feel close to her. It was bizarre and highly unusual, but being so close to such an intimate part of the giantess’ body made him feel protective, in a way. He could clean her up better than she could. He could perform very detailed maintenance on her. He could see himself cleansing her scratches, popping acne maybe, flossing her teeth if she’d let him. He saw dozens of scenarios that would have sounded disgusting if he’d said them aloud, tried to express them to anyone. But in the privacy of his skull, as he lay down between her tremendous buttocks and tenderly rubbed her pink and fluttering anus clean, he felt a deep and burning need to-

Chocan paused. Fluttering? He looked at her anus: it was flexing. It clenched and released, then again and again. The buttocks on either side of him began to tremble and sway.

“Douglas?” Loretta’s voice was muffled by her pillow. “Is that you?”

The blood froze in the tiny man’s body. He flung his cloth down to the mattress; it disappeared under one of her thighs. But there was no time for him to escape. He pushed himself up and knelt, while Loretta was raising her hips off the bed.

There was a thunderous clap right next to Chocan. He winced and covered his head, craning to see what happened. Atop the gentle peak of Loretta’s buttock, a huge and hairy hand rested. Chocan looked up: Douglas had risen from the chair and planted his hands on his wife’s hips.

“It’s me, lover. How’re you feeling?” He put a lot of affection into his voice, but he glared coldly upon Chocan.

“What’re you doing, sweetie?” The tiny man could hear a clear treble in her voice: she was smiling.

The meaty hand lifted and pinched Chocan’s ankles between a callused thumb and forefinger. “Just thought I’d surprise you, honey-muffin.” He lifted the tiny man gently away, then lowered him down right in front of the tender folds of Loretta’s lady-parts. “Do you mind?”

Loretta rolled slightly, then scooted her knees up and raised her hips up to her husband. “You know I love this kind of surprise,” she said quietly.

Douglas laughed and said he knew. Chocan dangled from his fingertips. He wondered whether he should claw at Loretta’s tender skin to alert her or if he should simply shout for help.

He thought too long on it, and the fleshy, reddening helmet on the end of Douglas’ hardened cock mushed into his back. That didn’t hurt, and it didn’t hurt when the monstrous cock pressed him against the folds of the giantess’ lady-parts.

It hurt very much when the huge cock shoved into her pussy and bent the tiny man backwards, nearly in half. As her thick labia spread around Chocan, it was too late to grab at them, and it was too late to scream when his face dragged across the inner walls of her vagina. As the gruesome ogre Douglas stuffed his gnarled penis into Loretta’s beautiful vulva, it was just too late for Chocan altogether.