- Text Size +

Douglas furrowed his brow. “Darling,” he murmured, looking down upon his wife’s scalp, “what just happened?”

The plump blonde woman kissed the head of his penis, sat up (unsteadily) in her chair, and looked seriously up at her husband. “Don’t look now, sweetie, but there is a tiny little man on your balls.”

He nodded slowly. He drew a thoughtful breath and hummed a little bit. “If you’d asked me this morning, that is a sentence I don’t think I could have predicted hearing today.”

Loretta wobbled in her chair. She seemed to be weathering her drinks fairly well, or so she wanted to think.

“Is he okay?”

She peered below her husband’s swelling paunch. “He seems roughly as well as a tiny man clinging to a much larger man’s ball-sack could possibly be. No bleeding, no broken limbs, though I doubt his pride will ever recover.”

Douglas rubbed his stubbly jowl once more, considering. “I don’t suppose you’d care to follow through on your oral exercise, would you? The one you were just engaged in?”

Her eyes closed and opened a little too slowly. “I’m afraid I think not, beloved. The moment has passed and, truth be told, I’m doing everything I can to keep my business contained.”

He sashayed his hips back and forth, enjoying the rocking motion of his hardened cock. He also noted the solid body of the tiny man smacking against the front of his thighs. “Three drinks? Really? I’ve wrecked you after three drinks?”

“They were rather strong, sweetie.” She rolled her eyes at him. “And those were on top of the set I’d made before you joined us. I’ve been drinking all day.”

“As one does.”

“Yes.” She planted her hands on the arms of the dining room chair, leaned forward, then thought better of it. “But I do have another idea.”

“Oh yes?” Douglas resisted the urge to scratch his balls, conscious of how their guest might take it.

“I do feel bad about leaving you hanging.” She grinned wanly below his paunch. “So I wonder whether you’d object to an alternate form of entertainment?”

“I’m up for anything you are, love of my life.”

“Only, I seem to be having a sort of ethical debate with this chair.” She rocked forward, closed her eyes and fell back again. “Dearest, would you mind?” She held her arm up haplessly.

Douglas sprang to action, spreading his feet in a steadier stance. Taking his wife’s arm, he hauled her out of her chair and supported her while she found her balance. Upright, she seemed surer of herself and grinned thankfully at him. He admired her, round and full and sweet, standing there before him in only the skimpiest lingerie. In this moment she was delightfully vulnerable, looking up at him with her soft eyes and a crooked grin.

Without saying a word, she turned around in place and bent over, resting her hands on her knees.

“Oh, uh, Loretta,” called Douglas, “you’re not going to-”

“Oh no, not yet!” She laughed cheerily at him, then waggled her ass. “That may come later, who knows. But for now, I don’t suppose you’d help me with my panties?”

He was only too willing. While the tiny man bounced between his inner thighs, Douglas steadied his wife as she peeled her lacy thong over her hips and tugged them down her legs. They collapsed upon the floor and she kicked them aside, and once again she waggled her abundant rear at her husband. If his erection had begun to fade, it sprang back into life and pointed straight at the deep and plunging crack between her round buttocks, as though attracted by magnets. Loretta braced herself on the dining room chair and looked back at her husband, smiling.

She had a large ass anyway, as a voluptuous woman who thoroughly enjoyed good food and drink. When she bent over her buttocks seemed to swell, spread and grow larger, and Douglas loved this about her. He planted his hands upon her hips and swung his cock back and forth, nudging against her butt cheeks and rubbing its tip along her crack.

Between his legs, Chocan stared in horror and fascination. His arm was losing blood, clutching at Douglas’ kinky hairs, and being slapped against the grotesque giant’s powerful thighs took its toll on the tiny man’s frail body. Now, however, was an entirely new challenge. As he watched, Douglas’ enormous legs thudded along and carried the two of them closer to the colossal rear end of his wife. He couldn’t see Loretta’s face any longer, only the two planet-sized buttocks that swelled and filled up the space between herself and her husband.

Chocan tried to estimate the distance to the ground, a hardwood surface that looked perilously far. If by some miracle he didn’t break his limbs in the fall, there was still the risk that this gargantuan idiot would absently stomp on him and crush him to a paste. He looked up again.

The distance had closed astonishingly fast. Chocan’s eyes widened as Loretta’s tremendous buttocks blocked out all light but the glow of the floor beneath them. There was no escape: the tiny man had no room or time to scramble behind the giant man’s testicles—not that he wished to be any closer to that oaf’s anus—and for some reason the gigantic idiot seemed to be grinding into his wife’s rear end.

This was so bizarre as to be offensive to the tiny warrior. No one in his tribe ever addressed a woman from this position. Some men did, yes, but exceptions were to be made for anatomy in the pursuit of love. He absolutely could not imagine what was going through his enormous host’s shriveled mind, as he plunged his erect cock blindly into the crevasse of his wife’s backside, and he couldn’t imagine she would agree to this.

Yet to all appearances, the oafish giant was trying to thrust his engorged penis into his wife from behind, and the mostly nude titaness was thrusting her massive hips backward into him. In fact, Chocan could almost interpret Loretta’s crude gestures to be aggressive, as though her woman-parts were intent on swallowing her husband’s member, rather than his penis taking the initiative to enter her.

Were their worlds so vastly different? Were these gigantic, sex-crazed barbarians so completely alien to the Makanan Ternakan?

Chocan’s philosophy ended on an awkward thrust of Douglas’ penis. His cock shot straight up and slid over his wife’s titanic ass. Loretta’s tremendous buttocks surged between her husband’s monstrous thighs, and faster than thought, the tiny man was pinched, seized and extracted from the man’s loins. Instead, he now found himself wedged deep within the thick and curvy rear end of the giantess.

Douglas stepped back in surprise and gaped, his throbbing cock forgotten for the moment.

Loretta squeaked cutely and stood up, stiff as a board.

Chocan could do nothing but fight for breath, as the giantess’ tremendous buttocks pressed upon him on either side.

The grotesque giants roared with laughter. Chocan’s ears were nearly deafened, protected though he was by the considerable padding of gigantic feminine buttocks. His tiny body was rocked violently about; despite, he remained securely planted between her butt cheeks. He wondered whether even her ass were capable of opening up and swallowing him whole, almost as her mouth had done on Douglas’ penis. He was too scared to fight his way out and risk being stomped on the floor, but horrified of remaining sandwiched in her buttocks one moment longer, awaiting a stranger doom.

Loretta began a skittish, frenetic dance around the living room, squealing and thrusting her hips as though something were crawling into her ass. Her thighs rippled with her high-knee kicks, her breasts heaved and bounced in their lacy constraints, and her golden hair flung side to side, catching the light and shimmering.

This was why he loved her, Douglas thought, clutching his belly with laughter. His wife was spontaneous, adventurous and absolutely shameless. Everything was a joke to her, and she helped him see the humor in everything. Not that the sight of a tiny little man wedged up her ass wasn’t inherently hysterical.

“Is he still there?!” she shrieked, dancing around the furniture, her bare feet thundering across the floor. “Is he still in there? I can’t feel him! Did he fall out?”

Gasping for breath, her husband assured him that Chocan was still embedded deep within her sweet, sweet ass.

Loretta came to a halt and caught her breath as well. “Well, too bad for him, because I really need to use the bathroom.” She spun on her heel and marched out of the dining room. Her beautifully large and round ass heaved side to side for her husband’s benefit, and he noted the look of terror on the tiny forager’s face as it, too, swayed left and right before disappearing into the next room.

Douglas laughed and made himself another drink.