- Text Size +

As Jessica hugged the much larger agent most of her fears seemed to melt away. She felt safe knowing that there was someone who could help her through this delicate period of her life. Everything had happened so fast and now she felt like things were slowing down. She would love nothing more than to stay like this forever.

The hug had to be broken off when Agent Wayne made her way towards Jessica. She had seen how Agent Fredericks had been able to relax the situation without having to use any force. She wanted to say that she could have done a better job but in truth she couldn't. She had seen how Agent Fredericks had handled the situation and she thought that she would have to give it special mention to her superiors when they returned to headquarters once the mission was complete.

Jessica looked at Agent Wayne with some surprise and she was a little nervous. Although the agent was almost a foot and a half shorter than her she was still in a confused frame of mind. She was also still feeling a little chilly thanks to the weather and it was making her shiver a little.

Much like the policemen before her Agent Wayne didn't think that Jessica was that much of a giant. It was true that she was extremely tall but nowhere near tall enough to be considered a true giant. She approached her cautiously and Jessica had a somewhat nervous look upon her face.

"You don't need to be afraid," said Agent Wayne. She was still a short distance away from the tall girl. "My colleagues and I were sent to find you. You're not in any trouble over what happened and as Agent Fredericks said we want to take you somewhere where you can learn to control your new powers."

"I don't know," replied Jessica with some amount of concern in her voice. "I don't want to use my powers again. I saw how terrified everyone was of me, how can I possibly help anyone with them if I keep scaring them away before I can save them?"

"Your powers are not a curse but a gift," added Agent Fredericks. When he spoke Jessica felt a sense of reassurance. "They will only become a curse if you allow them. You might have scared people today but over time they will warm up to you." He put on a smile and waved his hand towards the sky and he looked up to the stars. "I can see it now, Jessica Snape not only becomes the largest agent to ever step foot on Home but also the most successful. Her career will be long with many successes and people who will be thankful for what you have done for them. She might be a giant but nothing could be bigger than her heart. Along the way she might even find love and companionship but maybe when she's a little older."

"Ok Dennis we get the point," interrupted Agent Wayne. She wanted to end it there but she saw that it did have a positive effect on Jessica. She didn't seem to be quite as sad as she was before and was now seeing that she possibly had a bright future ahead of her. "I'll contact Lang and then we can return to HQ."

"That's fine, but I'm going to stay here with Jess until the others arrive. I don't want to leave her alone, not after everything that's happened to her."

Agent Wayne was about to say something back but all she did was nod her head. It was probably for the best if he stayed with Jessica. At least he would be there for her in her time of need. She just placed her finger on her ear and opened up her communication link with Agents Lang and Munroe who were on the other end of the funfair. She began to explain to them that they had found the giant woman and their exact location.

While this was happening Jessica and Agent Rogers sat down on the ground and she began to tell him what had happened to her that night. She told him everything about the sham date and her sudden growth spurt. She still couldn't believe just how much larger he was than her. When they were standing up despite her extreme height he was almost two feet taller than her. She could figure out exactly just how many times more he weighed than her since his body seemed to be purely fat. He was by far the fattest man that she had ever seen and the fact that he seemed to be jolly as well made her feel that things weren't as bad as she first thought. After her betrayal and humiliation she had begun to think that there were more despicable people on Home than decent ones. The fact that Agent Fredericks was genuinely concerned about her made her see that there was a light at the end of the very dark tunnel. She was even able to crack a smile.

As she was talking to Agent Fredericks she saw the other agents approach them. Quickly Agent Fredericks got back up to his feet and Jessica followed suit. She did feel a little nervous that they were there but the fact that they had come to help her did give her some reassurance. She thought that they were going to look unusual like Agent Fredericks but the agents looked like normal people. This made her feel a little better although she knew that a close to seven foot woman with a very large bust size would definitely be noticed within a crowd.

"So you're the giant woman that we were sent here to find," said Agent Lang as he stepped towards her. "I was going to say that I was expecting someone taller."

"She can grow taller," replied Agent Fredericks as he defended Jessica. In truth it wasn't needed but she did appreciate it. "Except when she does clothing does become a bit of an issue."

"I see Miss..."

"Snape," replied Jessica. "Miss Jessica Snape."

"Ah your Doctor Snape's daughter, I see the resemblance now, as you most likely know we can't simply leave you here. You will have to come us back to the Park Incorporated headquarters. There your powers will be tested and the best course of action will be decided. I would like to feel that you have a choice in the matter but the truth is that you don't. Not because we are forcing you to come but because it is what's best for you. I know it can be scary when your powers first manifest and you don't know how to control them or even how powerful you are but believe me when you come with us you will receive all the support and training that you could ever want."

Jessica felt nervous again and looked up to Agent Fredericks. He nodded his head at her indicating that it was truly the right thing to do. Jessica stepped forward towards the other agents and she stood there for a few moments before she could say anything. Her mind was still catching up with everything that had happened.

"Ok I'll come with you," said Jessica. "Will I be able to see my father?"

"Of course you will," replied Agent Lang with a small smile on his face. "You might even be able to see him tonight if he is still at headquarters. This is the first step on a long road but by the end of it you will have a career that most people on Home would die for but hopefully for you it won't come to that."

"Lang we better be going," said Agent Munroe as he stepped up. "It's late and we're all tired."

"Very well I'll get the guys at HQ to open a vortex and take us back." He looked at Jessica once again. "Is this going to be your first time going through a vortex?" Jessica gently nodded towards him and she held onto the large stuffed toy that she had won what now seemed to be a lifetime ago. "Ok the first time going through a vortex might leave you a little disorientated but believe me after a while your body will adapt to it. You may bring the contents of your stomach back up but the disorientation that you might suffer will pass." He gave her a moment to sink in this information that she had just been given. "Are you ready to go through?"

"Yeah I'm ready," replied Jessica with some nervousness in her voice. She was a little afraid of going through a vortex but he had experienced worse fears this night so she didn't think that this one would be too bad.

"Very well." He placed his finger on his ear so that there a link between himself and headquarters. "HQ this is Agent Lang I need you to open a vortex at my current location, we will be transporting back myself, three fellow agents and one junior agent. Requesting that a medi-lab is set up for her arrival." He waited a few moments for the person on the other end to respond back. He took in everything that was said before looking at Jessica again. "The vortex should open any moment now."

No sooner had Agent Lang finished what he was saying a large purple vortex appeared right in front of them and it caught Jessica by surprise. She flinched when it suddenly appeared and gave out a small yelp of shock. Agent Fredericks did snigger a little due to what had happened but he placed his hand on her shoulder that gave her some reassurance. She saw Agent Lang and Wayne step through but Agent Fredericks and Munroe remained behind for a moment so that they could help Jessica into the vortex itself. She was still a little nervous to go through but after a few moments she took her first step into vortex closely followed by the last two agents.

The next thing Jessica felt was that her body was being torn apart as her body experienced the stresses of the vortex for the first time. Flashing lights lit up all around her and she was in much confusion. She could see the other agents around her but her entire world was more or less purple at this moment in time. She held onto her bag and stuffed toy tightly and she thought that she was in the middle of some kind of surreal nightmare.

Moments later Jessica found herself in a large room that she didn't recognise. She could see large machines scattered around the room and a few people in lab coats going about their business. She was just relieved that she seemed to be out of the vortex and at their destination but before she could marvel and the technology around her she felt her stomach turn and she soon vomited onto the ground. The other agents had taken a step away from her when they saw that she was about to vomit and at least their shoes were not dirtied.

Jessica felt a little embarrassed about what she had just done. She didn't want to look at the vomit that had just came out and she just wanted to be able to sit down and rest for a while. She did notice that there was a man in military clothing only a short distance away from them. She recognised him as General Kilgore, she had seen him during her introduction to the company and she was at least glad to see someone who was somewhat familiar to her. She had wished that it was her father however.

It was at that moment in time that she realised that she was standing right next to a vortex generator. It was the brilliant piece of technology that allowed the agents to travel to different places all around the galaxy. In a space ship it would take a pilot an unthinkable amount of time to make the trip but with the vortex in a matter of seconds.

"Welcome back team," said General Kilgore as he looked at the agents. He barely seemed to notice Jessica even though she towered above three of the agents. "I see that your mission was a success as was expected." It was then he looked at Jessica as the agents began to walk forwards, they were sure to not step into the vomit on the ground. "Hmm I know you from somewhere don't I?"

"This is Miss Jessica Snape," said Agent Lang as he stepped towards General Kilgore. Jessica followed behind with Agent Fredericks behind her. She was struggling to walk as the world around her felt like it was spinning. She was still feeling the after effects of her first vortex trip. "Daughter of Doctor David Snape. She was the giant woman who we were sent to find. Her health seems to be normal but she is in a distressed state. I request to take her to a medi-lab immediately."

"In a few moments. There are a few things that I have to ask her." Agent Wayne and Munroe had already walked away while the other two agents remained behind. Jessica stayed right where she was and was nervous when she saw the intimidating figure of General Kilgore walk up to her. He was considered to be a tall man himself but he was nowhere near her height. He looked straight up at her and showed no signs of intimidation. "You're Doctor Snape's daughter? You look a lot different than you did the last time I saw you, what exactly happened?"

"I'm not too sure myself," replied Jessica as she grabbed her bearings. "I was injected with the Jones serum and at first nothing happened. Eventually I transformed into this and at first I thought that it was all the serum did. That was four days ago and tonight I grew into a giant, I don't know why I didn't change immediately."

"A delayed effect of the Jones serum?" He knew that the Jones serum was supposed to effect a person almost as soon as they were injected with it. He had also heard of cases when a person was immune to the serum but he had never heard about a case where the effects had been delayed. This was something that he wanted to have researched immediately and it would also be re-writing company policy. "How very unusual and can you control your new size manipulation abilities?"

"I think I can, all I have to say is one particular word to grow and another to make me normal again." She didn't want to say big because it would cause her to grow in size again and that was something that she didn't want to happen.

"I see." He then turned his head towards Agent Lang. "Medi-Lab two nine seven has been prepared for her. Make sure she finds her way there."

With that Agent Lang held his hand out towards Jessica so that he could lead her to the medi-lab. He wanted to show that she wasn't being forced to go but more like she had a choice in the matter. After everything that had happened that night she was still nervous but eventually agreed that she could trust the agents. They had yet to give her a reason not to trust them and they seemed genuinely concerned for her health.

As she began to follow Agent Lang, Agent Fredericks followed behind her. Since Jessica was his new apprentice he wanted to make sure that she was alright. He felt that he had some responsibility towards her and he knew that it was best to begin their relationship on the right foot. He did think that one day that she could become a capable agent but for now she seemed to be a scared girl who had just discovered a new side to herself that scared her. He vowed to himself that he would be there for her as she discovered everything about her new powers and he wouldn't abandon her when she needed him.

It was a relatively long walk before they reached the medi-lab and already they saw that there were a couple of scientists there awaiting her arrival. Jessica recognised it as being almost identical to the medi-lab where she had stayed in the previous few nights. She was a little disappointed to find herself there again but she understood that it was the best. At least she was in a place that was somewhat familiar.

One thing that she did notice was that Agent Fredericks was having difficulties getting through the double doors. He was too tall to get through properly and also too wide to fit through, it took him a lot of effort to push his enormous mass through what seemed to him to be a small space. It took him a few moments but he was able to get through and rather than being annoyed about it he seemed to be laughing at the situation. She didn't know how he could put on such a brave face after what had just happened.

More or less as soon as Jessica got into the medi-lab the scientists inside began to get to work as her body was scanned with a handheld device. They barely said anything to her before they started and this did annoy her a little. The scientists had heard about her although neither of them had seen awake her since she had been discharged in the morning and they had been working the night shifts. They marvelled over her height since they had only seen her lying down, the male scientist even took a stealthy look at her large breasts and kept his thoughts to himself.

These tests were only the preliminary tests and the scientists wanted to get them out of the way so that they could look over the results during the night and also monitor her as she slept. She had mainly stayed quiet while they were happening as the two agents watched on. Agent Lang was on the verge of leaving so that he could return to his home and get some much needed sleep. Agent Fredericks offered to stay for a little while longer and Jessica felt somewhat reassured that he was there. Her father had already been contacted and he was on his way but before then she didn't want to be alone.

The short preliminary tests only took a few minutes to complete before the scientists left so that they could begin to look over the results. They were constantly monitoring her however so that if she was in any trouble they could come to her aid. She was in very capable hands although she still had some fear.

Jessica had sat on the oversized bed that was designed for people of extreme height. She looked over to Agent Fredericks who was standing not too far away from her. They were the only two people in the room and there were many questions that she wanted answered. She knew that many of them he wouldn't know the answer to but there were some that he could help her with.

"Excuse me Agent Fredericks is it?" said Jessica with a somewhat nervous tone in her voice. He was a large figure and although she was well above average height she found herself feeling small in comparison.

"Please call me Dennis," replied Agent Fredericks as he walked towards where she was sitting.

"Ok Dennis there's a lot of things I want to know about being an agent." She knew that these were the only questions that he could answer her.

"Ok shoot." By then he was a few feet away from where she was sitting and he sat on the ground. This caused a small shudder that caused the equipment in the room to jolt about an inch. It had caught Jessica by surprise and much like when the portal appeared a few minutes before she gave a small yelp of surprise. "Sorry about that, I guess I don't know my own weight." He gave a small laugh and it seemed to rub off on her as she also laughed a little. "What did you want to know?"

"Is there any way I could get different powers?" Although she was warming up to being beautiful, becoming a giantess was something that she didn't particularly like. "Maybe if I have another injection with the Jones serum I can have a different power, maybe one that's more indoor friendly."

"If only that were possible." He tried to put on a reassuring smile as he knew he was going to have bad news. "After you've been injected with the Jones serum that's it. There is no cure and a second injection does nothing. I know that you might not like your powers but believe me they'll eventually grow on you." He put his hand on his chest. "Look at me, when I first became like this I hated it, I tried everything I could to have these powers taken away from me but after a while I accepted who I was. Being able to grow into a giant isn't the worst power that you could have gotten."

"But they scare me, when I'm big the world looks like a toy town to me. I feel like if I were to have a walk around I would destroy everything in sight. If I were to trip over something I could crush innocent people and with these twins strapped to my chest I can't even see my feet when I'm standing up."

"Well the solution to that one is simple, only grow when you really need to and when you're in the city always stay small."

"That could work," She took a small sigh before continuing her questions. "How did you cope with what you became?"

"Like I said at first I didn't take it very well. I thought my life was more or less done for, I had become a giant walking bag of lard and I thought that I would never get a girl to like me. I was very sad for what seemed to be an eternity but I discovered that my body wasn't a curse but a gift. I might look unfit but I am one of the strongest agents in the company and I could withstand an explosion that could destroy a large portion of a city. I've used my powers to help people in more ways than I could have imagined and it helped me find the woman who would eventually become my wife. A part of me does miss the me that I once was but I wouldn't trade this body for anything on Home. You will grow to love your body just like I did mine. I know that my wife would kill to have a body like yours."

"Maybe you're right it's just that last week I was a plain and short girl and now I'm a freakishly tall woman with juluns for breasts and who can grow into a towering giant. It's a little much for me to take in, in such a small amount of time."

"That's understandable but if you need me for anything just know that I'll be here for you. You're my student after all and it wouldn't be good on me if people saw you with a frown on your face."

Jessica couldn't help but feel a sense of relief on hearing this. Although she had only known Agent Fredericks for a short amount of time she could see that he was a kind soul who didn't let his obese weight to put him down. He had gone through a similar experience to her and had come out the other end with his head held up high. She could only hope that she could do the same.

She did keep a hold of the large stuffed toy that she had won at the funfair, in all of her despair she had kept it close and was almost like she was keeping it as a comfort blanket. Agent Fredericks had noticed that she was keeping it close to herself and he took a quick look at it before looking back at her.

"And are you going to give your little friend there a name?" asked Agent Fredericks with a smile on his face.

"His name is Hugsy," replied Jessica as she held the stuffed toy close to her chest and gave it a hug.

"Now that's a name that needs no explanation."

There was a small laugh between the pair but instantly they heard the doors open. As Jessica looked she saw the fatigued figure that was her father. He was still wearing his lab coat and it looked like he had been worried sick about her. His hair was out of place and it looked like there were tears in his eyes. He stood there for a few moments without saying a single word and Jessica was more than happy to see that he had finally come.

Agent Fredericks knew that it was time for him to leave and he slowly got back up and make his way back through the door. Once again he had difficulty getting through the door but with a couple of twists of his body he was able to fit himself through and this left Jessica alone in the room with her father.

She stood up to her full height and more or less went running towards him. It only took her a moment to reach him and she wrapped her long arms around him and she was still surprised to feel how small he was. Up until a few days ago he had towered above him but now the roles were reversed as she was almost a foot taller than him. At this moment in time their size difference was not an issue, all that mattered was that they were together.

"Daddy you came," said Jessica as a tear rolled down her face.

"I came as soon as I heard," replied David as he looked up once again at his towering daughter. He had not yet gotten use to the change in Jessica's body but deep down he could see that she was still the same little girl that he had to raise by himself for a number of years. "What happened, I was told that you became a true giant."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner daddy." As she told him what had happened she felt foolish, in hindsight with the way she had acted leading up to her spell of gigantism. She had been like a love struck fool who had the boy she had a crush on ask her out. She knew that it was too good to be true and yet she had gone through with it anyway and had been burned as a result. "And that's what happened."

"I see and did you hurt anyone?" He was greatly concerned that his daughter might be charged with some kind of offence and would be sent to jail. He didn't think that there was a prison on Home that could hold her now.

"No, I admit I might have scared a few people witless but as far as I know I didn't hurt anyone." She fell silent for a few moments as she looked down at the most important man in her life. "What's going to happen to me?"

"First off the company will perform a series of tests to determine the exact extent of your powers and then you'll go through rigorous training exercises and be coached by Agent Fredericks on how to be an agent. After that you'll more or less be accepted as a full agent and be able to go on missions without supervision."

"What kind of tests will they do to me?"

"I'm guessing they'll measure your height and weight, see how strong you are and if your size has any ill effects on you. I don't think you have all that much to worry about but the most important thing right now is that you're alright. From what you told me the situation could have been much worse, you could have killed that pair for what they did to you but you chose to let them go. I don't know many people that could do that and you've shown that you were better than they were. You proved to both me and yourself that you were above them and I couldn't be more proud of you."

He felt Jessica hug him again and this time it was tighter. She was hugging him a little too tightly but he didn't really mind right now. All that mattered to him was that she was alright and that he was there for her.

"Thanks daddy," said Jessica as she continued to hug her father. "You're the best.":