- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Osiris came from Planet Tiny to ask me for help to save his wife, but instead it was just an ordinary teenage girl that was forced to kill me. We then had her join the team and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Osiris, Veronica, and I must travel from Vegas to Hollywood.

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Marla Tellez: Anchor Women of Fox 11 News
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Olivia Holt: Actress
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF

Chapter 3: Crash Vegas

 

Okay, now that we had been dupped and crashed, now let me tell you how we get back to Hollywood and stop Emma.

 

Sunday, July 7, 2014

 

I woke up and saw that we crash landed. “Ugh, where am I?” I said while laying on some kind of white stone surface I got up and looked around, but I saw looked around and saw the Eiffel Tower behind a building in the distance. “Oh no,” I said a little worried. The others woke up and noticed me panicking. “What's wrong Dylan?” Veronica asked. “I think we're in Paris,” I said in a panicked voice. “Well unless Paris has a sign saying that the Eiffel Tower is fake then I doubt it,” Veronica said. “Oh, well have to get to Hollywood, where are we?” I asked. “Well according to this paper world, I'm guess we're in a place called Sagev Sal,” Osiris said looking at a map. “It's called a map and it's upside down,” I corrected. “Well where's the ship?” Osiris asked. We looked off the edge and saw the ship is nothing but a million pieces. “Well we're stranded,” Veronica said. “Well I guess we can go on foot,” I said. Veronica turned around and started talking to Osiris. I then turned into a fly and the others turned around. “Ahhh! Don't eat me?!” Veronica screamed. “Relax,” Osiris said. I then carried the others on the ground and turned back to human. “What the heck?” Veronica said. “I'm guessing you're wondering why I can shapeshift,” I said. “You bet I am,” Veronica said. “Well I'm the God of size & shape,” I said. “You mean you're the other half of the powerful Gods?” Veronica asked. “Yeah, but I'm nothing like my sister I use my powers for good not evil,” I answered. “Look out!” Osiris yelled. A giantess foot came from above and nearly crushed us. We ran trying to escape the dangerous city of Las Vegas. I) turned intk a bee and and lyed down. “Hop on,” I said. They climbed onto my back and I was getting ready to fly. A giantess was coming our way. “Hurry up,” Osiris said. I took off and the giantess once again nearly missed us. “Come on we gotta get back to Hollywood. And Osiris I think I know where you wife is,” I said. I flew west to get back to Hollywood.

 

Meanwhile

 

Emma was working on her shrink ray cannon with scraps of her giant robot. “Almost there. Done,” Emma said finishing her shrink cannon. Now we can finally destroy Dylan's confidence, so he can go from a heroic punk to a nothing but a heroic funk,” Emma then said. Emma and Bet went to do their evil plan. Bet w was carrying Lady Universe on his back who was tied up and being held hostage.

 

Monday, July 8, 2014

 

I was flying in the desert the sun was going down the and we needed a place to rest. “Dylan how much longer is it?” Veronica asked. “Soon I hope,” I answered. A truck came by that looked like it was going to Hollywood. “Hey that truck looks like it's going to Hollywood,” Osiris said. We got on the roof of the trailer. “Okay I'll keep watch for when we arrive,” I said. The others went to sleep. A few hours later I started to see our destination. “Osiris. Veronica,” I said trying to wake up the others. “Dylan it's 5:30 in the morning what do you want?” Veronica asked. “We're here,” I answered. We pulled up at an apartment building, but it wasn't Olivia's. “Hey, I know how we can get to Olivia,” I said. “Well I hope it'll get us there in before 8:00,” Veronica said. “Why?” I asked. “Well it says that this truck is delivering supplies for her concert,” Veronica answered. “Maybe that's where Emma's next destination is,” I said. “How are we gonna get there?” Veronica asked. “Take my hand,” I said. Veronica then took my hand I then launched a grapple beam to the top window. Osiris grabbed Veronica's hand and we were lifted to an apartment window. I looked at Veronica and then smiled at her. We finally reached the window to see that Marla Tellez was eating breakfast. We climbed down to the floor. I then flew us to the top of the table. We tried to get her attentiattention, but I accidentally dropped into her cerial. She ate us and I put a force field around us. Marla got up, coughed, and went to work. By 7:50 pm we were still alive I and my plan was about to get into action. My force field was sending pulses that'll make Marla cough. On the outside Marla was coughing like crazy. “Do you need a glass of water or something?” the camera man said. “Yes please,” Marla said. A guy gave her a glass of water and she drank it. The splash in her stomach caused us to bounce up to freedom. She then coughed us up and we flew onto her hair. We climbed up to her eye and she saq us. “Dylan?” Marla asked. “Marla you gotta help us,” asked. “What is it?” Marla asked. “We gotta get to Olivia's concert in 32 minutes,” I answered. “Okay, let's go,” Marla said said. She walked into her car and put us in her purse. She drove as fast as she could and arrived just in time. We went into the back stage of and I saw Emma. Walking on the supporter of the stage. “Marla throw me!” I said. She then threw me and I landed onto the supporter. I made it to the end of the supporter where Emma and her cannon. “You know some people would use the stage cannons, but I doubt that's the kind of cannon your using,” I said heroically. Emma started to attack me and I was starting to attack her. I zapped her with a beam of electricity. I missed and hit the cannon instead. “Thank you brother,” Emma said. The cannon the shrank the croud and put them on the stage. Olivia then walked onto the stage and I flew onto the stage to save the fans. I saved most of them, but the others were crushed. I sent a sonic beam from my hands to get Olivia's attention. Olivia looked down and saw us at her feet. Olivia then picked us up and placed us in her hands. “Dylan!” she said. Belle and Kevin then got out of her purse and saw me. “Dylan!” they said. Well I managed to save most of your fans. “Well I guess we'd better find a way to grow them,” Olivia said. “I know. Just put them by your feet and stand back,” I said. Olivia then put them down and I flew up to the cannon and set it in reverse. I walked back stage little upset and the others followed me. “Dylan what's wrong?” Belle asked. “Lord Osiris!” Kevin said. Belle grabbed my hand and used it to blast at him. Osiris then was launched into the air and near the Hollywood sign. “Anyway, you saved most of them,” Belle said. “Well I would've saved them all if it wasn't for me. I'm done,” I said. I then walked away and flew back to Olivia's apartment.

 

The End?

 

To be continued...