- Text Size +

The roar of jet engines hummed all around, masked only by the endless noises of the people. As Tyler looked about he felt smaller than he had ever been before, and that had been pretty small.

            “Come on,” Katie said, pulling on his coat. “The lines moving!”

            The boy took a step forward, trying to clear his head. He hated airports, but that was the cost of an otherwise free vacation.

            Chloe shook her head. “Come on man, you could at least pay attention.”

            “Sorry,” he answered, rubbing the back of his head. “Its just a big airport.”

            The girl rolled her eyes. “You’re so weird.”

            “Guilty.”

 

            A few hours later and they were through the first stage of the boarding proses. They were sitting on a far too hard to be comfortable couch, waiting for their plane to finally be ready. Chloe was absentmindedly talking to Mia about something. Tyler didn’t really wonder what. His mind was more on the trip ahead.

            He couldn’t remember the last time he had gone skiing. Oh, he could picture the white mountains, the fluffy snow, Katie’s butt in a tight fitting ski suit. The mere thought brought a smile to his face.

            “Hey Tyler,” Katie said with a bit of seduction.

            “Yeah?” he answered, leaning in.

            Katie came in closer, her sweet little nose almost touching his. He could smell the peppermint on her breath. “I have to go to the bathroom.” She pulled away, laughing.

            “Fine.” Tyler said, shaking his head.

            “You don’t have to sound so disappointed about it.”

            “How would you like me to feel?”

            Katie shrugged. “Well, if you’d like to come with…” Tyler’s confused look signaled that he wasn’t catching on. “We might not even make it to the bathroom….”

            “Why?”

            Another eye roll. “Do you want to make out?”

            “Oh,” he said, finally realizing. “Yeah!” 

 

            No one seemed to pay the loving couple any attention as they lovingly shoved their tongues down each other’s throats, hidden in the shadows behind a supporting pillar.

            Katie pulled away from her boyfriend, mopping up a slight trickle of saliva before continuing. “Hey, I need to tell you something.”

            “What?” Tyler asked, leaning in for another kiss. She put her hand up to block him.

“No, really.”

“Sorry. What is it?”

“Well, you know that contest I won? To get the tickets?”

“Yeah.”

“Well it was only for three tickets.”

Tyler cocked his head sideways. “What?”

“Yeah. Only three. Me, Chloe, and Mia.”

“And what about me? Why’d you drag me here if…”

“I never said you weren’t coming with us.” That questioning look again. Instead of explaining, she choose to simply show him. There was a momentary flash, then all went black for the boy.

When he finally came to, everything seemed bigger. He looked up, marveling at his girlfriends titanic body. “Oh, I think I get your meaning now,” he called up. Katie nodded, kneeling down so that she could unlace her boot.

“Yeah, I figured you wouldn’t mind too much.” With the knot untied, Katie pulled at the boot, then managed to remove her gorgeous foot. Whether it was the first time, or the hundredth time, it was always a treat to see her massive feet. With a  smile she reached down, delicately rapping her fingers around the boy’s tiny body. She moved him so that he was over her shoe. “You ready?”

He took a deep breath, knowing it would be his last lungful of clean air for many hours. Still, he didn’t mind that thought. Just the idea of being sealed inside a girl’s boot sent shivers down his spine. The fact that it was Katie, his lifelong crush, only added to the already immeasurable pleasure.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another new story in the Tyler series!

As always, send me your comments. I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!