- Text Size +

James awoke, startled by a shaking motion. He glanced at his surroundings, unable to make out any specific details. Everything was too bright and too blurred, so he began to blink. It was as if was looking through a stained glass filter. His eyes watered, but slowly, his surroundings came into focus. A muffled, almost airy voice greeted him.

'Oh good, you're awake. I hope you enjoyed your time at Cherry, James. We'll just finish the packaging and everything will be shipped to Vanessa's place as soon as possible. We hope you had a pleasant experience.'

The voice sounded almost like Candy, but he couldn't be sure. He turned around swiftly, and reached his hands out. He was encased in some kind of sphere. It felt rubbery, even plastic, and it was translucent. He tried to focus outside the bubble, and noted a second one just behind him, connected by a string. The anal beads. He was encased inside the largest one, the tip. And it was sealed tight around him. He was able to move, but not escape. The realization was followed by a large palm grabbing him and stuffing him inside a bubble wrapped casing, before sliding inside a box. The two cardboard flaps sealed out the light again, and he was returned to a pitch black darkness.

Candy took the box and affixed the label with Vanessa's address, and one with James' name. She took the parcel and placed it into a bin next to the counter. It wiggled slightly. They always wiggled a little at first, but the deliveries would be heading out soon. She glanced at the door as she heard a knock. Another customer perhaps? Eyeing the camera screen, she noted the driver with his 'Cherry' cap, black with a deep red cherry logo placed squarely in the middle. She lifted the small bin, and paced to the door, then opened it, and handed him the series of parcels to be delivered. He nodded to her, and took the bin towards his truck. Stepping in through the driver's side door, the engine roared to life, and he continued out onto the street.

James container shook, violently. It was hard to stay grounded as the spherical container rolled and turned. Anyone else might have been sick, but somehow he didn't feel so. That bloody drink, what the hell was in it. And how the hell did he get in here. Surely he was dreaming, he was going to wake any time now. And if it wasn't, well Vanessa would realize the mistake. How was this legal, he'd practically been kidnapped by a seductive woman at a sex shop. He should have asked more questions, should have read that damned form. It seemed so mundane, but he knew he had skipped the body of it. The car turned another corner, shifting him and pressing him to the conforming side of the globe. It halted, and a door opened. Moments later, another hand, the driver's, lifted him from the bin and placed his container onto a piece of cold ground. A doorbell rang, and then the driver's footsteps drifted off back towards the street. An engine roared as he waited, completely encircled, and then dampened as it passed down the street. The shifting of the doorknob and opening of the nearby entrance caught his ear. He couldn't see it, but he recognized the voice.

'Oh wow! It's here already. They weren't kidding, one day service.' Vanessa's voice caught his ear.

He tried to call out, but he was sure she couldn't hear. If her voice was muffled, and she was picking him up, his diminutive voice would hardly penetrate the thick plastic. Yet she spared no time in pulling him from the cardboard packaging. With a tug, he was thrust against the bottom of the bead, hoisted into the air, and set to face Vanessa. She was practically beaming as she spoke.

'Well James, you look awfully cute in there. And you chose anal beads? I love them. Can you talk in there?'

 

James tried to reply, but Vanessa couldn't hear any of it. Not even a bare perception of his tiny cries reached her ears.

'Well, you do look rather cute in there. And I bet you are going to love being my new toy. I can't believe you went through with all this! You know, I did buy something to wear... just for the occassion.'

Vanessa motioned to a lingerie bag, pulling out a tight blue set of panties and brazier. She brought the bag and the toy to her room. Laying the beads with James inside on the bed, she changed into her new outfit. Twirling, she lay her eyes hungrily on the beads that her boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend had picked out. She had read over the contract when her girlfriend had showed it to her. Apparently the men had to read this long contract that outlined their enclosure within the toy, and of course, their ownership by the referring party as personal property. So technically, James was now her toy. The thought excited her. He was just a cute little man, stuck inside a bead, that was going to be shoved inside her ass whenever she wanted. Vanessa wanted to squeal. He looked so cute, struggling in that thick bead on the end of the pink chain. She hoped he would enjoy being her plaything, not that he had a say. The whole idea was so empowering, a man surrendering himself to be her personal play toy. If she was unsatisfied, he could be thrown away, apparently the enclosures were biodegradable, and the entire ensemble could be composted or even flushed down a toilet. It must be so incredible to be that helpless, but Vanessa loved her end of the bargain. He was her property. And she knew exactly what to do with him.

Vanessa reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a tube of water-based lubricant. Pouring a welcome helping onto the bead that contained James, she relaxed herself down onto the bed. He struggled around inside the bead. Oh well, Vanessa figured, he was bound to have some second thoughts. At least his vibrations and struggles would be welcome insider her rectum. She actually giggled this time, loud and cheery.

'James, James, James, I do hope you enjoy my asshole. I'm sure if it could taste you, it would find you to be quite the delicacy. Still, do keep moving around in there, and maybe if you are good, I'll let you out after I finish.'

She loved teasing him, he was so cute, and he was hers. Finally prepped, she began to lower her panties and lower the large bead towards her buttocks. With her opposite hand, she pulled one cheek sideways, exposing her pink asshole. She tried to relax as the cold slippery lubricant touched her sensitive hole, but it instinctively snapped tight. Vanessa breathed deeply, finally feeling the sphincter relax. Then with a swift and forceful motion, she plunged the first bead inside.

James struggled intently, but he couldn't even dent the walls. The tight pink rim opened wide, and swallowed him hole, closing tightly on the chain beside him. Once again he was submerged into darkness. Only this time, he could feel the radiating warmth of Vanessa's ass. The smooth muscled walls inside squeezed down on him, as he was forced in deeper, pressed by the smaller beads entry deeper and deeper inside of her. After successfully indulging herself of all the beads, the pressure slowed, and James was left to wait, deep inside her bowel. Yet from in front of him, he felt a mounting pressure. Long and jutting it squeezed down against his beads from the adjacent wall of Vanessa's ass. She was masturbating! She was fucking herself with his fingers while using him to pleasure her anus. He knew she was kinky, but he wanted out. He wanted her to just stop, pull him out, and cut open the thick plastic container. The women at the shop would happily change him back, he just had to convince her. He banged forcefully on the plastic bubble, and it continued to squeeze under her thrusting fingers.

Vanessa sighed as the last bead went in. Then she turned herself around on the bed, and brought two fingers down to her clit and rubbed slowly. Her vagina was so wet. She was helplessly aroused, and the thought of James being eaten like a tiny fruit inside her asshole just drove her wild. Her fingers had a mind of their own, and dove insider her delicate lips, coursing along her tight walls and pressing against the posterior side of her pussy. It welcomed them in, and as she slid deeper, she felt the tip of the large bead through the thin walls. She slammed her fingers against as they motioned in and out. She was able to feel him as he was squished in her ass, smushing him inside her with her refuse. Her own little ass toy, for as long as she wanted to keep him. She came, fingers still inside herself, and her pelvis clenched. For a brief moment she wondered if the toy would pop, and James would be truly consumed by her anus. If only.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A bit of a hiatus, but a new exciting setting to write in.  I'll likely have a few more coming.  As always, request and rate.  

-Xxana