- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy Valentine's Day!

5. All’s Fair in Love and War

Simon opened his eyes and saw Paulette’s face staring right into him. She was kinda pretty, but she was too fat for her to be his type. He was sitting in a chair and his forehead hurt from where Bobby slammed him against the wall.

            “Why?” Simon asked, not caring which of the two of them answered.

            “I’ll tell you why,” Paulette said. “All you boys ever do is like pretty, slim girls. No one ever liked me because I’m…I’m…big.” She started to sob, then got angry. “No more! When Bobby said he had the shrink ray and some people he wanted to kill, I asked if I could try it out myself first. I shrunk a few hot teen guys and feed them to their even hotter dates to see how they fucking liked it!”

            “How do you know Bobby?” Simon asked.

            “He’s my cousin,” she said.

            “And what about you Bobby?” Simon asked. “Why are you doing this? You’ve been a part of the Rays Club since the very beginning. Why turn on us now after all we’ve been through?”

            “Because after Francine was eaten by Tommy’s bitch girlfriend, none of you cared. He dated her anyway and you went off to fuck around with her friend. You didn’t care, you were just too concerned with your teenage hormones and your boners.”

            “That’s not true!” Simon said, looking around. They were in a back storage room. No one could hear them. “We cared, but we were also happy to have girlfriends. And Cat, the person who truly killed Francine, is dead too. It’s over.”

            “No, Francine was the one I truly loved. No one else can match that, but you and Tommy fuck around with your hot dates and watch them stuff they’re bellies,” Bobby said, raising the shrink ray. “You can join that food in their bellies.”

^^^

Jenny sighed and rubbed her belly, which was feeling full. She could eat more, of course. She wanted to stuff her belly to show it off to Tommy, just like she had back at Cat’s Christmas party. She hadn’t seen Cat in a while and wondered where she was. Just then, her belly glorped and she let out a little burp.

            Then she realized she hadn’t seen Tommy around in a while, either. Where was he?
            Her belly let out another gurgle.

^^^

It was dark where Tommy was, and he cramped and wedged. But he had such a massive fucking boner right now.

            When Jenny brought the bite up to her mouth, he had jumped off at the last second and landed in-between her boobs and slid down to the bottom of the bra. He heard the gurgling of her stomach below him, and realized that could have been him. He took a moment to masturbate, a tiny speck up against his girlfriend’s gigantic giantess breasts, but it was just too erotic to miss the opportunity for. It made him so hard.

            Then, using his hands and feet on each breast, he began to climb up to freedom.

^^^

“Wait!” Simon said. “Tommy’s the one you want to kill, not me! Claudia didn’t eat Francine and I didn’t date the girl who did! I can help you kill Tommy!”

            “No use,” Bobby said. “By now, he’s already joined Francine in Jenny’s tummy.”

            “I wouldn’t be so sure,” Simon said.

            “I need to go bring out the desserts,” said Paulette. “They ordered a lot. When can use that to kill them both.”

            “Good,” Bobby said. “The other boys are dead, I’m sure of it. I watched Crystal gulp one down right in front of me. Let’s take this one to the kitchen and shrink him and put him in a dessert for Claudia.”

            Paulette laughed. “That girl is so lucky she can eat so much and not get fat. She deserves that tummy ache, that stupid bitch.”

            Simon clenched his fists. He should have known Bobby wouldn’t be stupid enough to fall for the whole “let’s kill Tommy” thing, especially since Simon would never turn on his best friend. But this fat bitch had gone too far in insulting Claudia. They escorted him out into the kitchen, which was empty. A massive tray of dessert items had been loaded on a cart.

            Bobby gripped his shoulder, moving him along with the shrink ray aimed at his back.

            “Did you see the way she complained about her bellyache, Bobby?” Paulette said, laughing. “Just another dumb teenage girl, the kind that boys like to fuck instead. Unlike me,” she said, looking proud and sticking a thick thumb at herself. “I’m really intelligent and have a great personality, but stupid boys, always thinking with their dicks, only go for the slim hot girls.”

            “Oh yeah,” Simon said. “If you’re so smart, how come you didn’t account for me doing this?”

            He slammed his foot down on Bobby’s toes and punched him in the face, catching the shrink ray as it fell. He turned around and aimed it straight at Paulette, who threw her arms up and screamed briefly, before Simon zapped her as she leaned back, shrinking her into a tiny speck that landed amongst the desserts.

            Bobby charged at him, and the two grappled for the shrink ray. Then it went off.

            The next thing they knew, they were each experiencing a tingling sensation and then falling towards a sea of ice cream, cookies, cake, and pie.

            A moment later, another waitress came in. “Hello?” she asked. There was no here, so she walked over to the cart. “I better take this to table 4.” And she began to push the cart out.

^^^

Tommy climbed up onto his girl’s firm boobs and looked out at the table before him. How was he going to get down?

            Just then, Jenny’s massive face to see him. “Eww, a bug!” she shrieked, and she swiped off. The blow sent him flying through the air towards the table below. He put out his arms and used the air resistance to glide down to the table, then tumbled across the wood.

            “Well, that was easy,” he joked, his ribs bruised from where she hit him.

            Just then, another waitress came out towards them, bringing a cart with lots and lots of tasty treats. She started loading down plates of cake, pie, ice cream, and cookies. She put down a root beer float in front of Jenny. Tommy ran back and forth to avoid being crushed by the plates. Just then, Paulette rolled off of one plate and landed right in front. She slowly rose up.

            “You!” she hissed.

^^^

The girls began to eat their respective desserts. Claudia reluctantly began to chew a cookie. Emma smirked. “You ready?” she asked.

            Claudia’s belly glorped and really, really ached, but she felt rage swelling down there, deep in the pit of her stomach. “You got it, bitch,” she said.

            “Let’s go!” Emma said, and rammed some apple pie into her face. Claudia did the same.

^^^

Tommy ducked Paulette’s punches and she started to get tired, stumbling around after him. “You can’t defeat me,” she panted.

            Just then, he saw Bobby and Simon grappling on the plate above them. They fell off and Paulette looked up too, but it was too late. They landed straight on her, her soft body frame taking most of the impact. When they got up, Simon came over to Tommy and Paulette and Bobby stood on the other side, lined up.

            “I’ll take the fat one,” Simon said.

            “And I’ve got a score to settle,” said Tommy, glaring at Bobby.

            “So do I,” Bobby said, and threw himself at Tommy with all his might, tackling him to the ground. They rolled over and over on the wooden surface.

            Simon threw a punch at Paulette, but the fat waitress dealt a heavy blow to his chest that sent him flying back. Then she straddled him.

“What are you going to do?” he asked, her weight squeezing the air of him. “Fuck me?”

            “No,” she said, smiling. “I’m going to fuck you up.”

            She wrapped her hands around his throat and began to squeeze.

^^^

Bobby wound up on top. “Remember Francine, Tommy?” he asked, punching him across the jaw. “She was our fucking friend!” He punched him again. “And you dated the fucking bitch who ate her!” Another punch.

            “It’s not Jenny’s fault,” Tommy spat, his jaw really sore. “It was Caterina’s, and she’s dead. It’s over.”

            “No Tommy, it’s not. You were always driven by your hormones, while I was driven by the power of love. And yet here you are on Valentine’s Day, looking for a way to get into her pants! Is that all you care about her, huh Tommy? You just want to fuck her all day and all night, don’t you? You don’t care about who she is. You don’t care about what she’s done? Cause at the end of the day, you’re just a motherfucking stupid teenage boy who only cares about his dick.”

            “No, I do love her!” Tommy said. And it was true. “I love her more than anything else in the world, Bobby! That’s why I didn’t fucking leave her after that night! I cared about Francine, but I was shocked when Jenny ate her! And ever since, I’ve had more guilt than you can imagine! But, no! You have to be the self-center asshole who turns to murder because you think the world is about you and only your romances, Bobby! Well, you were always the fucking Francine, we finally have some girlfriends now, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

            And with that, Tommy rolled Bobby over and started punching his face.

^^^

Simon was starting to black out, but Paulette was too strong. He couldn’t get her arms off of him. She was staring with an evil smile, clearly enjoying what she was doing to him. Well not today, he thought, and jabbed his fingers into her flabby throat. She started choking and he heaved her off of him, got up, and started running.

            He could hear as she started chasing after him. “Get back here you dick!”

            He ran as fast as he could. Before him was a platter of cookies that Claudia and Emma were occasionally grabbing at. He got an idea and spun around. “Catch me if you can, fatass!” he shouted.

            Paulette charged like a locomotive. “You fucking twerp!” she yelled.

            He hauled himself up onto the rim of the plate and started running for the sea of cookies. He heard a thud as Paulette climbed up after him. He leapt onto one of the cookies, but felt as she grabbed his ankle.

            Turning around, he saw Paulette lying on her belly, her outstretched arm gripping his foot.

            “Got you!” she exclaimed.

^^^

Emma had still eaten more than Claudia in this second round, and Claudia looked down at her prolific tummy and moaned. Emma laughed. That got the fire (and gastric juices) in her belly going. She reached for the cookie platter, ready to send another delicious treat down her gullet.

^^^

Simon saw his girlfriend’s outstretched hand reaching towards them as he fell, tripping because of Paulette’s grip. He knew what was going happen next, and he didn’t want to be on this cookie for it.

            He kicked Paulette square in the face, breaking her nose. She screamed and let go of him as he got to his feet.

            “Happy Valentine’s Day, bitch!” he said and took off running for the edge.

            Claudia’s hand was getting closer. Almost there…

            Finally, just as she grabbed the cookie, he leapt from the edge and landed on the plate. Paulette still had her arm outstretched after him.

            “Wait!” she cried, but it was too late. Claudia lifted up the cookie towards her mouth, closing her eyes as the tasty treat approached her lips as they parted to welcome the next piece of food taking a one-way trip to her stomach. Paulette reached her arms forward and screamed “No!” as she stared into the cavernous maw and gullet beyond, but then Claudia shoved the whole cookie in her mouth and chewed.

            Paulette was thrown around as the teeth mashed up the food all around her. Her arm got caught between two of her massive incisors, but she barely heard the crunch over all the chewing. She felt the tremendous pain as her arm was bitten off and screamed at the top of her lungs, Claudia’s tongue pushing her around in this mess of cookie mush and blood. Her legs landed on a molar as the teeth came down again, crushing them. Paulette howled in even more pain as she rolled back onto the tongue.

            Tears were streaming down her face. She thought of every boy she had ever loved who had never returned that love because of her weight, and all the people she had fed to hot girls like this one. She also remembered things she said about Claudia, how she deserved the tummy ache in her massive stomach that Paulette would be joining momentarily. But now she didn’t care about anything of those things. Her body was racked with pain from her missing arm and legs. She just wanted it to be over. No more pain, no more heartbreak.

            Claudia unknowingly fulfilled her wish a moment later, finally crushing the waitress into a bloody paste between her canines. After some more chewing, the teen girl finally swallowed and sent it all down to her protesting bowels.

^^^

Simon had watched as Claudia thoroughly chewed her food and knew that Paulette was gone, especially as she swallowed and her belly gurgled a moment later. After all she had said about his girlfriend, the bitch had deserved it.

            But then he remembered: Tommy!

^^^

Tommy and Bobby tumbled onto a plate with some apple pie on it. Tommy climbed up to the pie, and Bobby followed. They fought on the top, dealing heavy blow after heavy blow to each other. Bobby had a black eye from Tommy’s beatdown earlier.

            Just then, Jenny picked up the pie slice and the both ran for the edge as it was lifted up into the air. They jumped off and landed on a soft white surface and Jenny shoved the pie into her mouth and wolfed it down to her stomach, which was clearly protruding from underneath her shirt, which had made Tommy really hard when he had seen it earlier.

            But now, he was wondering where the hell he was. They were high-up, but on ice cream…that rocked slightly beneath them. Then he realized.

            They were on top of her root beer float.

            Just then, Bobby jumped onto him and they rolled across the sugary, moist surface.

            “You know Tommy, we’ve probably only have a few seconds before your girl decides to drink this thing, then it’s down to Tummyville for us both,” he said, getting up, laughing. Tommy balled his fists. “But I’m not taking this crazy train.”

            “Bobby, you made the wrong decision. We could have prevented more deaths like Francine’s –”

            “With what? The Rays Club? Hah! You solved one stupid murder case and we managed to finally get our shrink ray back, but it doesn’t matter. The Rays Club is finished!”

            “No Bobby,” he said. “Just you.”

            Then they fought again. Throwing punches and ducking them. Tommy gave a strong hit to Bobby’s jaw and when Bobby got back up he saw blood in his mouth.

            “Fuck you, Tommy!” Bobby screamed and threw himself across the ice cream at Tommy with all his might. Behind Tommy, it felt as if there were a soft spot, so he jumped out of the way at the last second. Bobby’s foot went down through the soft spot and his leg got stuck deep. He tried to pull it out.

            Tommy looked as his girlfriend leaned back and patted her big tummy, another empty dessert plate before her. “I’m thirsty,” her voice boomed as she reached for the glass.

            Tommy smiled and looked back at Bobby, who was frozen with horror. “Remember what you said to me, earlier?” Tommy said. “About how much of a fuckin’ idiot I was. Well, who’s the fuckin’ idiot now, Bobby?”

            “You son of a –” Bobby started.

            “Tell Francine I’m sorry,” he said and turned and ran in the opposite direction as fast as he could and jumped off the glass just as Jenny’s finger wrapped around it. Bobby screamed with all his might as she drew the root beer float up to her lips and opened her mouth wide.

            Tommy used air resistance to slow his fall, but he made it down to the table in time to see the show. Jenny started gulping down the liquid, chugging it while the ice cream was eroded away by the flow underneath. Her stomach groaned and grew bigger and bigger with each swallow. She drank all of the root beer that way, but on the last mouthful, she let the whole chunk of ice cream slide into her mouth and swallowed it all down in a mega-gulp.

            He heard the sound as everything rushed down into her belly, now as big as Claudia’s, and watched as Jenny leaned back and let out a massive “Buuurpp!”. From within her tummy, he heard a distant “Nooooooooo!”, but then it was drowned out by the sounds of the stomach gurgling as its digestive fluids went to work.

^^^

About twenty minutes later, Tommy and Simon were walking with the girls back to the car. They had been taken back to the kitchen as the waitress returned the plates and jumped down to find the shrunken shrink ray lying on the floor underneath the table one of the table’s where food had been prepared before. They resized themselves, but then shrunk each other to wash the other off and dry them with paper towels after rolling around in ice cream and on cookies.

            They were now all dry and had their arms around the waists of their girlfriends, who each had ginormous tummies. “I showed Emma,” Claudia said, watching as that girl walked off with a pout on her face towards where she’d take a cab home, refusing to ride with Claudia. “In the end, I managed to eat more and get the bigger belly.” She laughed and let out an “Urp!” and looked embarrassed. “Excuse me,” she said.

            “You like what you see?” Jenny asked Tommy, gesturing to her distended stomach.

            “Yeah, nice food baby.”

            She giggled. “Maybe we should go to my place and…” She smiled.

            Deep down, he wanted to. He wanted to bang her so hard and lie on top of her naked body, listening to the sounds of digestion coming from her stomach. But as her gut gurgled, he was reminded of something.

            They looked up at the sky on this cool, fresh Valentine’s night air. “I don’t think we’re ready for that yet,” he said, pulling her towards him, feeling her titanic tummy press up against his side. She groaned, but then smiled and looked up at the stars with him. “I feel like I’ve gotten pretty close to you recently,” he said. She smiled, but had no idea.

            But that didn’t matter. They had the shrink ray and they’d get to the bottom of where it came from, but as far as love was concerned, he had everything right here. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. Simon and Claudia didn’t the same.

            Then the two couples kissed and embraced each other for a long time beneath that starry night sky.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that's it! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day and please let me know what you thought of the ending (and please, just reviews!).

Other than that, Ill be back sometime next month with a march break themed story! From now on, the stories are going to be more connected and really get into the mythology of the Voreverse, rather than just isolated problems they have to deal with. Now that Tommy and Simon have the shrink ray back again, they can start to solve the mysteries behind it...