- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been a heck of a long time, but I have been very unmotivated for a while, but I suddenly got the writing bug again and here is the next chapter. I know I take a while but don't give up on me I will finish this story. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I can't wait to hear what you thought about it.

 

8.

Chloe plopped rear first to the floor. The planets rumbled from the seismic impact of her landing. Luckily for the inhabitants of the tiny planes the barriers absorbed most of the shock preventing severe damage that would've been inflicted to the planet. The young girl smirked at the two planets that would soon be the victims of her devious whims. She was completely focused on having fun, nothing else crossed her mind. She did not question how Raquel would feel about having the planets she owned destroyed or even the reason why Raquel had them in the first place. She didn't question why these tiny planets and it's people existed nor did she care about how her actions would affect them. All she cared about was how fun it could be to destroy these planets full of helpless people.

Chloe gently plucked the larger planet between her finger tips, trying not to destroy it prematurely. The air pressure caused by her out reaching fingers sent the smaller planet rolling away, but she paid it no mind since she was completely mesmerized by the tiny sphere in her grasp. It was almost surreal to her, she could hardly believe that a little girl like her had so much power over adults who she viewed as the highest form of life and was taught to respect without question. Now she had the ability to humiliate and destroy them with ease. She was now the authority figure and they were the powerless ones who should respect her.

Chloe flexed her toes that were tightly clad in her stripped socks. The socks were such a snug fit that each digit could be clearly made out through the thin fabric. Without warning she pressed the planet into space between her toes and the ball of her foot. When she felt the planet was pushing against the joint of her toes she quickly scrunched them trapping the planet between her soft socked toes and the fleshy area of the ball of her foot.

The barrier surrounding the planet was beginning to spark as it quickly weakened from being crushed. The germ sized inhabitants of the planet cried and pleaded for their lives to be spared by the girl willing to kill them for the sheer enjoyment of doing so. Of course there was no way their cries could reach the giant pre-teen and even if she were to hear them she would never give up on her fun.

The barrier dispersed into nothingness, leaving the planet and its inhabitants defenseless against Chloe's socked toes surrounding it. The planet was being minced by the large seam running across the toe area of the giant girl's sock. To the microns each thread stitched into the sock was like a thick tower stretching beyond what their tiny eyes can perceive. The threads of fabric easily grinded through the oceans and land masses. Bodies were being mercilessly pulverized by the immense strands of fabric.

The planet was beginning to collapse into a ball of dirt between the pulverizing vise that was Chloe's soft gigantic toes. She could feel the planet loosing it's spherical form and becoming a deformed shape of loose soil. She was mesmerized by what was happening between her toes. She could hardly believe that a whole planet was being victimized by her scrunching toes. She was curious about what was taking place on the tiny planet. She wondered what was happening to the thousands of people on it. From how they felt, to how they were being killed, to what their view of the world around them being destroyed was like. She shuddered imagining how terrifying it would be for her if earth was being destroyed by a gigantic human being, then she smirked fiendishly. Her vision of terror did not make her sway one bit from her planet destroying fun, in fact she was now more eager to destroy the planets and instill that fear she just felt to the innocent people on these planets. Her idea of fun was now taking a malicious form. Before it was all about fun, but now she wanted the microns to fear her and perceive her as a monster before their unsettling death.

The planet was collapsing into a ball of soil. The green and blue world full of manmade structures and beautiful landscapes was being viciously grinded between the young girls toes until it became a pulverized brownish mess seeping into and dirtying the fabric of the colossal sock. The tiny people were at the complete mercy of the giantess' playful activity. No one was spared from her onslaught. Many were crushed by folding land masses caused by the planet being compressed between the toes. Others were disintegrated into red mist as they were directly crushed by the girl's mighty toes. Some were able to survive as they were caught in the in the fabric of the girls sock. Though they had survived for now, they would soon meet an unfortunate end. They would either be trapped in the fabric until they died from starvation and thirst, or maybe they will die as Chloe walked while wearing the sock, or they could die when the sock is being put to wash where they would either drown or be ripped apart by a washer's whirling waters. Either way they would eventually lose their lives in a horrible fashion. Others were not caught in the binds of the fabric but instead fell past every tower of stitching and on to the clammy flesh of her foot beyond the wall of fabric. Their tiny bodies were nothing, not even recognizable pieces dirt or residue that she would ever notice in her entire life. Those unfortunate few were would live upon her foot as germs until her next steps or when she next decides to wash her foot.

Chloe continued to wiggle her toes disintegrating the planet until it was nothing more than a splotch of dirt staining the toe area of her sock. Even though she would never know, she still wondered what the tiny people must have experienced as her socked toes grinded their planet into an insignificant splotch soiling her once clean socks.

"That was fun, but I am not satisfied. Next I will make the really tiny planet fear my giant feet, but it is so small I might destroy it too quickly... It doesn't matter there are plenty more planets I can have fun with when this super small planet is destroyed. I think this time I will use my bare feet just so that I can feel when you all splatter against my foot."

Chloe neatly rolled her stripped socks off of her feet. She wiggled her freed toes allowing them to breath and move freely after releasing them from their fabric prison. Clumps of lint flew from between her un-pedicure toes. Along with the noticeable lint were a few of the unfortunate germ sized people who fell through her sock and were stuck the flesh of her toes. The tiny people were launched off of the toes and soared until they fell and splattered into microscopic gunk across Raquel's bedroom floor.

Chloe slowly walked toward the planet. She was mesmerized how each of her steps made the tiny planet bounced in place. The planet's barrier absorbed the shock of Chloe's foot falls, protecting the planet from crumbling, but in exchange the barrier was taking major damage. Granted at her immense size the barrier would do nothing to protect their planet for her assault, so whether it was intact or not played no significance.

When she was close enough she plopped on her behind. She sat before the tiny sphere, relishing the sight of a plant half the size of an ant sitting before her massive form. She reached down and gently plucked the planet between the nails of her index finger and thumb. It took more effort than she had thought it would to not accidently crush the fragile ball of dirt.

Chloe then began her game of fun. With the up most care she brought the tiny planet toward her middle toe. She gently pressed the planet into the pad of her marshmallow soft toe. The planet was now being pressed between the tip of her index finger and plump area of her middle toe. The planet easily sank into the girls supple clammy toe flesh. As the planet was pressed deeper into her flesh the more her pores squeezed out globs of warm, smelly sweat from the minute holes in her skin. Even a single droplet of the salty liquid was large enough to swallow the entire planet whole.

She began to roll the planet slightly and in place with her finger tip. The slight movements made sweat splash like torrents around the planet and even loosen specks of dirt off that rained off her toe, unfortunately one of these specs crashed through the planet's barrier leaving a large gap in the clear film like shell. The speck landed in a populated city crushing hundreds beneath it, but this speck was not a piece dirt that she collected onto her toes by walking. This speck was known by the name Jasmine. An African American woman in her late 20's, who was recently captured by the Elite 50 no more than a week ago.

When she fell to the planet she landed on her belly and large breast. The impact knock the wind out of her and she was in a world of pain, but anything was still better than being trapped on the toe of the sinister little girl. She was breathing in hard trying to give her body the oxygen it needed to move again. As she breathed in she felt tiny grain like objects litter her tongue. She gave a face of disgust as she taste the tiny obstructions that entered her mouth. Jasmine had a inkling of where she had landed and had a terrible suspicion of what she was breathing in.

She opened her blurry eyes wide to confirm what she had already expected to be true. She began to tear up and shiver as she constantly repeated "no" over and over again. When she had been freed from the sweaty toe she had hoped she would fall somewhere safe however unlikely it would be. She even welcomed a quick death to have her suffering come to an end. Instead she was once again on a planet being subjected to the wrath of the giant girl, whose idea of fun was mass murder. Yet her situation had one obvious difference in that she was a giant compared to the people of the planet she had fallen to.

She looked around admiring a view, that she had only seen from an airplane window. She was about the size of the or a little bit bigger than most skyscrapers in the city. She knew that she had to at least be a few hundred feet in height, when she compared herself the buildings and the ant sized people she watched scurrying away from her. She then felt the ground rumble she turned behind her and looked up at the flesh colored sky that enveloped the planet. It was obviously the young girl's toe flesh surrounding the planet. Jasmine could not make out any detail of the toe. All she could see was wet dirty ridges of skin, but this didn't surprise her, after all her size comparison with Chloe had not changed one bit.

"Why? Why the fuck is this happening to me?" Jasmine said in a frantic tone, cursing all the hell she had to endure because of the Elite 50 who kidnapped her. She couldn't hold in her feelings any longer, she could not contain her tears of pain and sadness. Jasmine had not lived a fortunate life like many who lived in the broken down states, but she was comfortable and got by, mostly due to her personality and fine natural assets. Even the tiny people on the planet who were in fear of giant woman, could recognize her beauty despite their fear of her. Her skin looked smooth and creamy like decadent milk chocolate, her legs were long and thick. Her ass was as plump as her breast were large. Her figure was athletic, her lips full and glossy. Her shoulder length hair was curly and pitch black, with dim gold highlights. She had a clean glossy French-tip mani-pedi which was complimented by her darker complexion.

Though the tiny people found her stunning they were not going to stay anywhere near the titanic woman, granted giant woman have only been bad news for the Elite 50 for the past day. The tinies didn't know why the woman was in their city, but they assumed she was in league with the other giant woman who have been destroying the planets. To them her crying was suspected to have been an act to get their guard down, not that it mattered anyway since Chloe would soon dispose of the planet.

Jasmine scanned the world through her teary eyes. She had hoped that she was delusional, she hoped that she was not standing as a giant in the middle of city that would soon be turned into an insignificant stain upon a young girls toe, but reality was as cruel a mistress as the giant girl who would soon turn her into mush against her toe.

"Why did they have to take me? There were so many others they could take, why me? Those damn Elite 50 bastards! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't even be going through this shit. Then there are these damned girls, why are they even destroying the planets? Are all these girls fucked up in the head, how could they enjoy killing people? Is it fun to kill people, is it fun to make people weaker than you suffer? Maybe I should find out. I have nothing better to do and I am going to die anyway, so let me try to have some fun. Better Yet I am going to kill the leader of this damn planet. I am going to make him or her suffer for even being part of the Elite 50, the bastards who take people just bring up their planets population."

The people trembled as they heard the psychotic rambling from the distraught woman. Jasmine's psyche was breaking down, her fear of death was quickly being overcome by smoldering anger for the Elite 50 and the cruel girls that were destroying the planets. She could not contain herself any longer, she had decided to not sit like a whimpering animal waiting to die, but instead she will unleash her anger on the city and its poor inhabitants. Her humanity was now lost. She could have just waited for her unfortunate end, but instead she wanted kill and make people suffer just to get her mind off of her impending doom and even though she wouldn't admit it to herself, she wanted to know why the giant girls found it so entertaining to kill the planets and its tiny people.

"You are all fucked, do you hear me and you can thank the damned Elite 50 for what I am about to do. If they had just left me alone, if they had just let me live my normal life then I wouldn't be here. They took away my normal life and put me in this damned mess. Now I am going to be killed by this giant bitch, but before I do I am going to fuck this planet up and hopefully along with the leader of this pathetic rock."

Jasmine looked down at the rubble around her bare feet, it appeared that a few buildings were crushed by her when she crashed to the planet. She watched as a group of tiny people ran down a street, obviously to escape her. She sneered at their futile attempt and began to walk toward the tiny group.

"Why run? You can't get away from me? Hell I think I even breathed in some of you tiny pest by accident when I was trying to catch my breath and that was by accident. Do you really think you can survive me if I truly intend to kill you?"

The street rumbled with every gigantic foot fall. Her stride was far too great, the tinies could never escape the giantesses incoming foot without some sort of detour. The street was a simple path that offered no easily accessible paths the fleeing group could take. Jasmine slowly approached her prey, soaking in the overpowering feeling only a hunter could feel before it takes the life of its helpless prey. Her feet slapped against the asphalt, leaving indents in the shape of her foot.

The booming of each foot fall became louder and more seismic with every second. It wasn't long before the shadow of her mighty figure was loomed over the fleeing tinies. She was right on top of them and there was nothing they could do. She looked down at the tiny people, pitying them to the point where she did not even want to go through with killing them, but then her anger quickly took over again. Knowing she was about to die didn't make her feel so bad for them anymore. The only person she cared about at this moment was herself.

Her face contorted with a menacing look as she rose her right foot above the crowd of people. Rubble stuck to the bottom of her foot peeled off and plummeted onto the crowd below. The rain of asphalt severely injured a few and killed fewer. The ball of her foot fell onto the crowd. Bodies were pulp into red mass between her smooth flesh and the hard rough street. A euphoric tingling sensation ran from her foot to her head. She didn't know why but the bodies exploding under the weight of her foot felt quite pleasant. She twist the ball of her foot further grinding the mutilated bodies. She could feel organs and pockets of blood squirting beneath her twisting foot, staining the pads and joints of her slender toes.

She then wiggled her toes as if to signal to the people below them that she was ready to use each digit as a weapon to snuff out their lives. She then lowered her toes onto the remainder of the crowd. She purred as she felt bodies squirming beneath her toes. Arms, legs, even bobbing heads all moving about beneath her toes, it was like a massage for her. She then applied pressure to the five digits. The movement began to diminish as the bodies were giving way to the five massive meat sacks that pinned them to the ground.

"I will admit that this feel good. You feel so nice beneath my toes, whether you're squirming for life or being crushed like a fucking grape in a foot fetish video. But I don't have much time left that young giant is going to rub this planet against her toes until it is crushed and that won't be long from now. So I need to move on to something else that is fun before the end comes."

Jasmine applied more pressure to her toes smashing the tiny people into red mush. She began to chuckle when she watched blood squirt from between her toes. She also found it humorous when dismembered limbs were sent flying from beneath the red puddle beneath her toes and across the street.

"It felt good taking my anger out on you little bastards, but I am still angry. Crushing a few of you won't cut it. I am filled with so much damn hate for these fucking planets and their thieving leaders. I will continue to kill you all until the giant bitch kills us all and maybe I will have an opportunity to kill this planets president, monarch, whatever the hell you call yourself."

Jasmine continued walking deeper into the city, until she noticed a pile up of vehicles in her way. She noticed signs of life in the congested street and knew that this was another opportunity to kill some helpless tinies beneath her foot. She could hear blood curdling screams and a symphony of honking horns becoming louder as she moved closer to the pile up. She looked down at the tiny cars and busses in her way and smirked at how pathetic the people looked, she wondered is that how Chloe viewed her. Nothing more than a mite to be crushed. She rose her left foot above the frantic people. She wiggled her pedicure toes before stamping down hard. Her soles slammed down on a few cars and a bus full of passengers. She could feel the metal crunching beneath her weight, she could hear tires popping, metal bending, glass shattering, but the sound that sent shivers up and down her spine were the screams of terror coming from below her foot.

"That's right scream for me, scream as my beautiful foot crushes you into mush. You should all be happy to die by the foot of a beautiful woman instead of being crushed by the foot of that young girl. Why aren't you happy to die by a woman like me? Can it be that you wanted to die by that young girls foot? How sick is that to want to die by the foot of such a young girl but not a beautiful woman like me, you are all sick and deserve to die."

With one final application of pressure the vehicles beneath her foot were flattened into scrap metal. She lift her foot to view her handy work, some cars were adhered to the bottom of her foot. After flexing her foot a few times the crushed cars peeled off and fell to the street below. She admired the flattened sheets of metal oozing with the innards of smashed human bodies. After getting a eye full of the destruction she had caused she decided to move on.

She continued to crush people beneath her feet as she walked aimlessly around the city. Something then caught her eye, she saw a two story middle school full of cars and school busses in the parking lot.

"Unless you all abandoned your vehicles then there should be some people in there. Should I stomp you all, or maybe I will just treat myself to one last meal."

She was right the school was full of students and faculty members who figured it would  be safer to stay in one place as opposed to trying to escape to the streets, but their plan severely back fired and now Jasmine was coming their way. Jasmine stood in front of the school and licked her full lips anticipating how the kiddies inside would taste. She dropped to her knees and began looking into the windows of the school, though they were tiny should could still see people attempting to keep still and hide in the dark class rooms.

She poked her finger through the building and into an occupied classroom, she could hear the tiny screams reacting to her monstrous finger thrashing around the room. She could feel furniture breaking under her finger as well as tiny people being crushed or tossed around by it. She then removed her finger and noticed some blood stains spread across the nails and tip.

"Seems like I hurt a few of you, I hope you survived so that you can live through the experience of being my tasty treat."

Jasmine dug her finger nails into the top of the building and began to pull the roof off. Some debris landed in the school but no one was seriously injured. She tossed the roof aside and looked down at the tiny kids below her. She lowered her face, to get a good look at her soon to be morsels. She hovered her mouth above a full classroom. She then opened her mouth. Warm breath escaped her mouth and engulfed the tiny students and the female teacher still attempting to hide from Jasmine's view.

The kids had no self control. They screamed and cried, fearing that the giant woman would eat them. Jasmine found their screams humorous, she was happy to know that the kids were able to make such a delicious reaction to her gigantic form.

Her tongue shot from her mouth and landed limp in the tiny classroom. Some were pinned under the slimy monster, while a few were killed on impact. She flailed her slimy tongue around the classroom. The children screamed as the pink muscle beat their little bodies around the room like rag dolls. She was surprised when she noticed the teacher making a run for the door as her students were bullied by the tongue. Jasmine couldn't bare having anyone escape her, so she darted the tip of her tongue at the fleeing instructor, crushing her against the still closed door. The kids screamed when they saw globs of blood spew from their teacher's mouth and eye sockets. She then lapped up the corpse, she swashed the body around mouth savoring the tiny woman's half dead body before swallowing her with an audible gulp.

"Who knew people tasted so salty, maybe it was because of all the blood?"

Jasmine then pursed her lips and began to breath in hard. She managed to suck in a few of the children past her plump lips and into her wet maw. She lift her head from the class room leaving behind a few survivors that she would dispose of at a later time. She could feel the tiny bodies moving around in her mouth, trying to free themselves from the sticky saliva binding them to her tongue. She swashed the bodies around her mouth, savoring the taste of  tiny bodies. The children were drenched in the woman's saliva, they were completely at her mercy. She then moved the bodies around her rows teeth, when she felt that she had most of them resting on her pearly whites she chomped down hard and fast. She continued to chomp viciously, mincing the tiny kiddies into globs of formless red pulp. The children below could her the bursting and crunching sounds of their classmates being dismembered and crushed by the cruel  woman's teeth.

"So good!" She mumbled, with her mouth full blood and crushed organs.

She then opened her mouth presenting her detestable work to the kids left behind in the classroom. They screamed in horror as they saw a red bog of bloody mush resting on the woman's tongue. What was more frightening was the severed chewed up body parts sticking out of her teeth. A worst sight was of the survivors who were left drowning in a pool of saliva and their liquefied friends.

After relishing the high pitched screams of the children she decided to gulp down the visceral mess in her mouth, survivors and all. She could feel the chunky pulped bodies trailing down her throat muscles accompanied by some weak flailing caused by the survivors. She closed her eyes concentrating on the strange texture and taste that was falling into her gut. It was a pleasant meal for her, not one that she would crave to try again, but it was a tasty experience non the less.

The children below scurried out of the classroom, while Jasmine was taking a deep appreciation of the human morsels she had just devoured. Jasmine's face twisted with anger as she watched the kids quickly flee from the classroom. She knew it would take far too long to pluck out everyone of the kids fleeing down the numerous hall way paths.

"So you kiddies don't want to be food for this sexy as hell body of mine? Fine then! Die beneath my feet, you dumb little shits."

Jasmine lift her wrinkled sole above the school and stomped down. She could feel the school crumbling beneath her foot, but despite her size she was not able to crush it in one stomp. She lift her foot from the crumbling building. Debris and blood stains littered the underside of her foot. She stomped the school over and over until it was a pile of rubble. She smirked while walking away from the school, sure that nobody survived her attack.

Jasmine felt the world shake. A chill ran up her spine, she knew the end was coming soon. She was still angry and needed to release this anger before her death she ran through the city, not caring about the lives she was stamping out, she then noticed a tall building in her path. The building was at least double her size.

"This building looks nice. Are you in this nice building you fucking leader? I hope you are, because I am going to tear this shit apart with my this luscious booty of mine."

She bent over presenting her gigantic plump ass to the people within the large building. She backed up twerking her jiggling rump into the building. She giggled when she felt the building give way to her dancing ass ripping through it. She loved the screams of horror roaring from the building and the people below running from falling debris breaking off the building. She pulled her ass from the building and looked at the giant hole she had made, along with battered and crushed bodies lining said hole.

"This building is tough, it will take a while to destroy and I don't have time to spare. I have a nice way to finish most of you all without wasting time destroying the building and it will be pretty humiliating."

Jasmine pulled down the waist of her tight pants and rolled the pants down to her knees, revealing her lace black panties wrapped around her tight ass. She then pulled down her panties until gravity took over and dropped them on to her pants.

"Here we go, time for a golden shower you little fucks."

She bent her body into a spider walk position aiming her crotch at the hole above it and without warning she relived herself and fired warm golden stream of urine into the hole. The pressure of her piss ripped through human bodies with ease. She watched as the golden liquid burst through windows carrying human bodies down the building. She found it hilarious to see her piss decimating a building like a military weapon.

Then she felt something she had hoped to never feel again. She could feel the planet below her giving way and it wasn't due to her weight, but because it was finally becoming a stain upon Chloe's toes. Jasmine no longer enjoyed herself, in fact she was tormented by regret. She acted out in a blind fury, but once that fury subsided she was nothing more than a normal person with a sense of humanity. She was not cut from the Same mold as Raquel, Sophia, Reika and Chloe. Stomping human beings, eating children and drowning people in her urine was not who she was. She might have been stuck up and showed an unwanted attitude at some points, but over all she was a kind person, unlike the four girls who took genuine pleasure out of murder and humiliation. Her eyes shed tears of heart aching sadness and regret. She wanted to apologize to the people she had been torturing, but before she could the planet was smeared into Chloe's toes.

No one including the larger Jasmine were spared from being stained onto the giant toe. Chloe had no idea what had taken place on the planet she had just destroyed, she could never imagine how her actions caused a human being to fall into so much despair that she had become a killer driven by her feelings. Chloe was still not satisfied she reached for another planet until she felt a presence at the door. It was Raquel staring down at Chloe puzzled, by what she had just seen.

"Chloe what the heck did you just do?"

"I destroyed three planets... One of the planets made contact with me and even attacked me, so I ate the planet and it was so much fun I decided to destroy two more and now I was going to get myself some more to destroy."

Raquel was baffled since she was just struck with the most honest answer she had ever heard in her life.

"You know if you destroy the planet, you are killing people right?"

"I know, but their lives mean nothing to me. I don't know them and they don't care for me, so I am not saddened by killing them. Don't worry Raquel I am fine with what I am doing and will never regret it."

"Fine... I mean they need to be destroyed anyway and if they can fire weapons then who knows what else they can do. If you are fine with it then you can destroy them with me, but I get to destroy them next."

"Thank you for letting me participate."

Raquel plucked four tiny plants from the case and didn't waste any time. She popped one of the planets into her mouth and swashed it around, until she felt the barrier pop, she then swallowed the planet whole with and audible gulp.

"Die in my stomach fuckers. Maybe if you survive you will be a part of my shit, you should be honored by that possibility."

Raquel rolled one of the planets between the tip of her thumb and index finger, she then applied pressured until the planet popped into mud between her fingers. She then placed her fingers into her mouth and sucked off all the remains. Raquel then bent down and placed the final two planets between her big and second toe.

"Do you little guys like feet? I hope you do."

She scrunched her toes and watched as the two planets crumbled and popped between her mighty toes. She wiggled her toes spreading the muddy remains across her pink nails and down to the ball of her foot.

"That felt good, I need more." Raquel reached for another planet, but then she heard the door bell. "Damn it, that bell once again ruins my fun. Stay her Chloe I will get it."

Raquel ran to her door upset about being interrupted. She opened the door to her teacher Ms. Connors, who looked winded.

"What are you doing back here?"

"I ran and ran and then when I am half way to the school, I get a text that the meeting is canceled. I ran and hurt my feet for nothing."

"Come inside and rest."

Susan walked to Raquel's couch and plopped onto it without even asking for permission. She kicked off her sneakers, allowing her sweaty socked feet to breath. Chloe walked to the living room after hearing her sister voice, she stared at her sister making herself at home on Raquel's couch.

"Hey there sis, did you have fun with Rocky?"

"Yes."

"Good... Your big sisters feet hurt a lot, how about once of your amazing foot massages? I can really use one."

"Fine."

"I have some lotions you can use and if you don't mind I will rub your feet as well."

"This day is looking up a foot massage by my sister and my favorite student, maybe I did something great in a past life."

" We will get the lotions" Raquel closed the door and signaled Chloe to follow her. "And a few planets" she whispered to Chloe, who's face lit up when she realized that she and Raquel would be using her big sisters feet to destroy the planets. She imagined how fun it would be to rub a few planets into her sisters foot while she was unaware of the horror her feet would cause thousands of lives.

 

Planet Count: 27