- Text Size +
My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to jump out of my throat. I was panicking, and didn't have anything to say or do that was going to be smart or clever enough to get me out of this. I took a look around, searching for an escape in any direction. Nothing was on the right and as I shifted my gaze to the left, Aruna slapped her foot down in my view, startling me.

"Hey you didn't answer my question? I asked if you liked what you read in my diary. I saw where you left off, so don't act like you didn't read about my little giantess fetish. It turns me on just thinking about it."

Her toes began to wiggle and her feet shifted as she told her confession to me. My mind flooded with all the mixed emotions I was feeling. I was torn by this. For one, I was scared shitless about what was to come but it also made me feel desired and needed. She needed me in order to fulfill her fetish. Being needed isn't something a 15 inch man gets to say that often. But even as such, I was walking a dangerous line that could get me into some trouble. As my mind continued to debate the pros and cons, Aruna took a step towards me.

"Don't ignore me little Vick." She warned.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I read it. But I only read the last few parts. I swear. Nothing else. And I don't care about your fetish, your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks, Vick, but I need more than just you keeping my secret safe. I need...you."

I knew what was coming but did nothing to avoid it. She lifted her foot up yet again and I watched as it rose above my head, giving me a perfect view of her long soles. Then it began its decent with me in its shadow, and I braced myself, holding my arms out and closing my eyes. She stopped right before making contact with me, and I opened my eyes again to see what was happening. I couldn't see her face, but her toes were right above my head, with light shining between each of her long slender toes. There was a faint scent of lavender lotion resonating from her foot. I was again becoming aroused. What was wrong with me?

"Kiss the bottom of my toes, Vick."

Without any hesitation I lifted my head and pursed my lips, softly connecting with the underside of her second toe. It was actually longer than my entire face, and so without stopping I buried my face completely into the underside of her toes while continuing to kiss them. She cooed in delight and scrunched her toes around my face, trapping it in its warm embrace. Things became more intense as her arousal grew. With my head still trapped, she lightly pushed me onto my back before setting her foot down next to me. I looked up, I could see Aruna's hand was in her waistband moving back in forth erotically. She stared at me as I began crawling backwards away from her.

"Vick, where are you going? We are just getting started." She said while then placing her left foot next to me.

"Aruna, this isn't appropriate. We...should, uh...stop." I told her with hesitancy, unsure of what to say to make it stop.

"But Vick, now that you know my secret, you must bear the burden of it." She said in a low voice, while her toes slid themselves across my body.

"Get undressed." Aruna demanded.

"But, why? What..."

"Now!" She interrupted while moving her hand in her pants faster.

Her shout silenced me and made me fearful of disobeying her. I began taking off my shirt before moving on to my pants. After I removed them leaving nothing but my underwear and socks on, I looked to her.

"All of it!" She barked while prodding my member with her big toe.

I felt exposed and vulnerable, but unable to resist. I grabbed my waistband and began sliding them off of my legs until they were completely off.

"Good. Now I want you to make love to my foot until I finish myself. Got it?"

No later than when she had finished her sentence, did she pick up her foot and place it onto my exposed naked body. The only relief was its warmth which covered my cold body underneath. She applied a small bit of pressure, smothering me against her foot and my face into her toes. I inhaled her scent as I began kissing her toes to satisfy her. I wrapped my arms as best I could around her foot, but the width of her foot made it awkward for me to use my entire arms. Using my hands, I caressed the top of her foot as I kissed her toes. I thought I was doing rather well when she barked another order.

"Come on Vick, love my foot. You're naked for a reason."

Following her implication, I began humping her foot and rubbing my member into her arch. Surprisingly it felt better than I anticipated, so I continued to thrust my hips harder for Aruna. She must have liked it, because I could see from between her toes that her fingers were moving furiously in her pants while she repeated "yes" in a light whisper.

I was becoming tired when suddenly her foot pressed down, flattening my body underneath until I could no longer move. The pressure continued causing the air to rush from my lungs. Her toes were pushing my face to the side and into the floor. A small bit of perspiration began to form from the heat between us, but nothing substantial. I was finding it difficult to breathe, but understood that she must have been orgasming and this would only last a short while. As if on cue, Aruna removed her foot from me and I could see her face which currently looked very pleased. Her eyes were closed but they slowly crept open until resting their gaze upon me.

"I can tell we're going to get along just fine." She said while pinching my pants and shirt between her toes. They glided back over my body before dropping my clothes onto my stomach. She then used her toes to retrieve my underwear from the floor and repeated her actions, dropping them onto my chest. Only this time she followed it up my pressing her big toe onto my face.

"One more kiss?" She asked innocently.

I pecked it begrudgingly not wanting to worsen my predicament.

"Well thanks for meeting tonight, Vick. I thought it went well. I look forward to seeing you again. For now though I'm gonna head to bed since I have practice early tomorrow morning."

She turned and walked away, not waiting for any response. I couldn't have been more elated that it was finally over. I hurried and put on my clothes, stumbling as I did. I reached the closet door and made a sprint for my room. I needed to think about everything that was happening. Was I going bear the burden of her secret as she put it, or could I work this into my advantage somehow?